Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 8 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 8 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 8 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 am

Sir Noret wrote:Novas Roma

"Yes, our unfortunate inability to get anywhere at a reasonable speed is a bit of inhibitor," Sahner responds.

---------------------------------------------

The marines spread apart again when they reach the door, they gesture for the pilot to t enter.

"Well my ship will indeed be able to solve that issue for you. If you would like we can continue this discussion aboard my ship it is a bit warmer."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:23 am

Novas Roma

"That would be excellent, thank you, I do hope you have another form of transport then that tether though," Sahner responds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Guten tag, what brings you to the Holy Empire, Mr.?" the Captain, Ernst Hoth, queries of the pilot.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:28 am

"That would be an excellent, thank you, I do hope you have another form of transport then that tether though," Sahner responds.

"Guten tag, what brings you to the Holy Empire, Mr.?" the Captain, Ernst Hoth, queries of the pilot.

Slavic hits a button on his wrist and they are beamed aboard the Lazarus

During the Transport Slavic had changed clothes to a simple Nod Uniform he was now unarmed they appeared in observation lounge looking out across the star field.

"Welcome to Forward observation" Slavic sat down in a comfy arm chair.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 am

--Novas Roma--
"Siber." The pilot replies simply, looking directly at the captain as he stood out the most. "I'm here for a bounty you placed."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 am

Novas Roma

Sahner appears slightly taken aback by the surroundings but doesn't faint like the marines. He takes a relaxed but polite stance, "So you are interested in taking the mission?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bwaa, oh that. It would probably be best if you met with the Inquisitors about that, they tend to deal with things of the... not so obvious. Does that thing land?" he asks pointing at the fighter.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 am

Sahner appears slightly taken aback by the surroundings but doesn't faint like the marines. He takes a relaxed but polite stance, "So you are interested in taking the mission?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bwaa, oh that. It would probably be best if you met with the Inquisitors about that, they tend to deal with things of the... not so obvious. Does that thing land?" he asks pointing at the fighter.

"Perhaps I need more information first. Tell me about this rebel. Oh and you can remove you coat the temperature of this room is quite comfortable to most beings"
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am

--Novas Roma--
"If I wanted it to, yes." Siber replied, looking out into space now.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:53 am

Novas Roma

Sahner nods in thanks as he removes his coats and spread across his arm, "I don't know much myself, but I am told he is above average in intelligence but wouldn't be worth much in combat. Given he left five years ago, we have no idea where he is, but i doubt he would have bothered covering up his tracks very well."

-----------

"Well, the information you'll want is planetside and a cannon ride is... unpleasant," Hoth remarks.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:59 am

Sahner nods in thanks as he removes his coats and spread across his arm, "I don't know much myself, but I am told he is above average in intelligence but wouldn't be worth much in combat. Given he left five years ago, we have no idea where he is, but i doubt he would have bothered covering up his tracks very well."

-----------

"Well, the information you'll want is planetside and a cannon ride is... unpleasant," Hoth remarks.

"That makes this sound a bit too easy. And i am always cautions of any thing that sounds to easy, because it usually is not. There is an old Russian saying, the bear that sees the trap cannot be caught."

Slavic pushed a button and a bottle of vodka materializes on the table in front of him along with two glasses Slavic poured him self one and left the vodka on the table. he brought the glass to his lips and took a sip.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:02 am

--Novas Roma--

"I see..." Siber says, turning around. "Thank you for your time." He says simply, as he walks back to the airlock. The fighter zooms up right beside the airlock, as Siber flies out, in his pressure suit again. Once inside, the fighter zooms past the ship and lands on the ground, as closest as he can get to the city without landing on a building.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 am

Novas Roma

"I hope it doesn't offend you, but i must refuse, I don't drink. As for the level of ease, it depends on how successful he was on his own mission. If he has gained any benefactors that could make the whole affair several times more difficult, but you would know more about his success then we would."

-----------------------------------------

A squadron of cavalry rides up to the fighter, their leader dismounts and waits to speak to Siber.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 am

--Novas Roma--

Siber walks out, takes off his helmet, and transforms his clothing back into the casual look as usual. The fighter itself slowly fades away into nothing, as it was designed to do. Siber doesn't trust anyone, so he always cloaks his ship.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 am

"I hope it doesn't offend you, but i must refuse, I don't drink. As for the level of ease, it depends on how successful he was on his own mission. If he has gained any benefactors that could make the whole affair several times more difficult, but you would know more about his success then we would."

-----------------------------------------

A squadron of cavalry rides up to the fighter, their leader dismounts and waits to speak to Siber.

"He must have been behaving him self we haven't heard anything of him to draw our attention. Where do we begin?"
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:01 am

Novas Roma

"I believe the ship's next destination was a place called Etti IV, do you know of it?" Sahner responds.

------------------------------------------

The troops appear a little taken aback, their leader speaks "Guten tag foreigner, welcome to Novas Roma. I believe the Inquisitors will have questions for you, if you would come with us?"
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:07 am

"I believe the ship's next destination was a place called Etti IV, do you know of it?" Sahner responds.

------------------------------------------

The troops appear a little taken aback, their leader speaks "Guten tag foreigner, welcome to Novas Roma. I believe the Inquisitors will have questions for you, if you would come with us?"

"Etti IV is the capital of the corporate sector authority. Finding a rebel in aden of criminals like looking for a needle in a haystack. Slavic hit another button on his chair. Helm set a course for Etti IV."

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 am

--Novas Roma--

"...Just don't try anything stupid..." Siber replied somewhat coldly, as he followed, quietly still.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:17 am

Novas Roma

"I bid you good luck. Say... did those marines ever get aboard this ship of yours?" Sahner asks, looking like he's preparing to leave.

Sometime later, after passing through the dark city (I forgot to mention it was night), lit only by oil-burning lamps they cam to the center of the city. In the middle of the town square stood a massive white-marble monolith caped by a cross and covered in torch light. The cavalry men motion toward the doors on the sides.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:27 am

"I bid you good luck. Say... did those marines ever get aboard this ship of yours?" Sahner asks, looking like he's preparing to leave.

Sometime later, after passing through the dark city (I forgot to mention it was night), lit only by oil-burning lamps they cam to the center of the city. In the middle of the town square stood a massive white-marble monolith caped by a cross and covered in torch light. The cavalry men motion toward the doors on the sides.

"Yes a few of my men let them aboard they are down in the med bay they will be returned to your ship with some medicine that will help you people. Take it back to your world and release it into the air and you should see your lifespan increase a token of my thanks."

*the captain and his marines are beamed back to their ship the Lazarus makes the jump into hyperspace.*
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:28 am

--Novas Roma--

Siber walks towards the door and opens it, fearlessly, as predictable of him. If I spend any more time here, I may get my head chopped off or something for all the 'magic' I keep doing to these guys...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:46 am

Novas Roma

In the monolith a group of black cloaked figures stand in a circle near the center, also bathed in torch light. It is too dark to see the top of the monolith, and the walls and floor are made of corner. The room is adorned only with a cross on every wall and the torches. In between the figures appears to be what be a trap door, presently they seem to speak as one "Child, what sins have you committed to have you brought to us?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Etti IV

The world glittered in bright lights of a 'modern' world. A great many ships could be seen entering and exiting its orbit, no one would make anything of one more old Dreadnought.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

--Novas Roma--

"Just here to collect the person you reported as running from here on a freighter." Siber said simply, as he stared directly at the inquisitors, unafraid, as usual. I really hope I don't have to stay here for too long.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 am

In the monolith a group of black cloaked figures stand in a circle near the center, also bathed in torch light. It is too dark to see the top of the monolith, and the walls and floor are made of corner. The room is adorned only with a cross on every wall and the torches. In between the figures appears to be what be a trap door, presently they seem to speak as one "Child, what sins have you committed to have you brought to us?"

--------------------------------------------------------
Etti IV

The world glittered in bright lights of a 'modern' world. A great many ships could be seen entering and exiting its orbit, no one would make anything of one more old Dreadnought.

*Slavic entered the docking bay of the Dreadnaught outside a drop ship five armed nod marines greeted him they boarded the shuttle and set out for the planets surface. the drop ship landed at one of the expensive landing ports an awaited the inevitable greeting party*

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:12 am

Novas Roma

"Oh, you seek the traitor. He is not here, we would be much obliged if you would make that so however. His name was Wilhelm Hoffer, we would suggest you start your search on Etti IV, the ship he left on was headed there," they say, still in unison.

------------------------------------

Etti IV

An incredibly bored looking man in a port official's uniform walks up to the group. "Welcome to the Corporate Sector, what is your business?" he asks, deadpan.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:16 am

--Novas Roma--

"As long as the reward is ready when I return." Siber says, turning around and starting to walk out of the building.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am

"Oh, you seek the traitor. He is not here, we would be much obliged if you would make that so however. His name was Wilhelm Hoffer, we would suggest you start your search on Etti IV, the ship he left on was headed there," they say, still in unison.

------------------------------------

Etti IV

An incredibly bored looking man in a port official's uniform walks up to the group. "Welcome to the Corporate Sector, what is your business?" he asks, deadpan.

"I'm looking for some one man goes by the name of Wilhelm Hoffer.Came in on a passenger liner boy five years or so ago." Slavic said giving a gesture to his marines to stand down.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next