Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 9 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 9 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 9 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 am

Etti IV

"I suppose giving you access to the records wouldn't hurt anyone, except possibly this Wilhelm over yours, and frankly i couldn't care less," The port man says, pointing Slavic and his men toward the port records building.

------------------------------------
Novas Roma

Siber is allowed to pass unobstructed back to his fighter. In fact, he would see no one on the way back.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:47 am

--Novas Roma--

Siber quickly hops into his fighter, and turns everything back on, keeping the cloak engaged. (He has an impeccable memory of where things are.) "Set a course for Etti IV, Seryne." "Finally leaving this...weird place?" "Finally..." The fighter takes off, unseen of course, as it leaves the atmosphere and engages FTL, on a direct course to Etti IV. After several minutes, the AI disengages the FTL drive, appearing a decent distance from the planet, usually exactly how freighters and such drop out of FTL. "Hail the operators...let's get this over with..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:49 am

Sir Noret wrote:Etti IV

"I suppose giving you access to the records wouldn't hurt anyone, except possibly this Wilhelm over yours, and frankly i couldn't care less," The port man says, pointing Slavic and his men toward the port records building.

------------------------------------
Novas Roma

Siber is allowed to pass unobstructed back to his fighter. In fact, he would see no one on the way back.

"good lad" Slavic and this marines hurry to the records building and enter Slavic asks the records droid to search for a man named Wilhelm Hoffer who may have arrived around 5 years ago.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Etti IV

The droid performs a perfunctory bow before leaving to access a dataport.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another bored man answers the hail, "Welcome to the Corporate Sector, state your business please."
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:28 pm

The droid performs a perfunctory bow before leaving to access a dataport.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another bored man answers the hail, "Welcome to the Corporate Sector, state your business please."

Slavic and the marines wait patiently for results.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

--Etti IV--

"I'm in an advanced fighter and sound equally as tired of bull crap as you, do you really have to ask?" Siber replies a bit coldly through the comm.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Etti IV

The droid returns and says "there was a man by that name, yes, if he has left the planet it was not through this port, you could try the others, however."

---------------------------------------------------

"Yes, actually, my pay check depends on it."
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

--Etti IV--

"... I'm here to search for a guy that ran away from another empire's jurisdiction and was actually guilty if you MUST know..." Siber said, greatly annoyed by the guy.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:33 pm

The droid returns and says "there was a man by that name, yes, if he has left the planet it was not through this port, you could try the others, however."

---------------------------------------------------

"Yes, actually, my pay check depends on it."

"Thank you."
Slavic turned to his men.
"We know this man comes from a religious culture, contact the local catholic church see if they know of this man. I will check around the bars and the other ports to see if any one has heard of him lets move." Slavic and his men break off to carry out their assignments.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Etti IV

The church and the bars come up blank, one of the ports reported they had someone of that name head to Coruscant.

------------------------------------------------------------

"I didn't ask for your life story, go ahead and land if it will make you shut up," the official responded.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Slavic and his Men gathered back at the Shuttle and debriefed.

"I heard from one of the ports that our rebel has left for Coruscant and has not returned since then. We will head back to the Lazarus and make fore Coruscant."

The shuttle lifted off and the Lazarus made its way to Coruscant
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:27 pm

--Etti IV--

"..." Siber disconnects the comm link and maneuvers the fighter towards the landing zone. "Mudak..." He mutters to himself, as the fighter lands and he jumps out. He looks around, examining the place. "Access the port's databanks, see if our friend docked here." He whispered to the AI as he took out a pistol and holstered it, followed by the hilt of a lightsaber he constructed. Magic is so much similar to the Force...carrying this around is good for intimidation.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:48 am

Roach wrote:Roach Awoke after his night on the town he rubbed his temples his hangover was not too bad. He noticed he was not alone in the hotel room Jack sat in the corner grinning at Roach.

“You sir are a stud.” He said with a laugh
“My god what did I do?” Roach said his memory a bit foggy though he felt very satisfied.
“Identical triplets and I must say they all left happy.” Jack said laughing.
“I remember now my god they were gorgeous.” Roach said his memory clearing up.
“Well get dressed you slut we have two planets to move today” Jack said mockingly.

*The two refreshed men returned to the Litany of Defiance Roach was met by the senior admirals the spent several hours preparing the massive cyno fields that would move the planets to their selected orbits*

“While I know this is what the people voted for it, is really wise to move these planets? Think of the repercussions it will have on the systems we move them to!” Admiral Alexander said in her crisp voice

“We will have to deal with any repercussions as they come Kelly. I want you to take fourth fleet with Arda First fleet will go with Ramius. Once we get into position I want immediate work to begin on setting up the Golan stations. Once we have that line of defense in place we will have the ability to uses our bases already there to take the rest of the Paragon Soul Region.”
Roach said

“And what of the Sansha? They have proven to be formidable, this will only further inflame them we could be looking at all out war!” Said Admiral Torack in his gravely Mon Calamari voice

“That may be unavoidable the Sansha have aliied themselves with the Blood Raiders. They have had the Russian and Nod fleets tied up in skirmishes for weeks now.” Said Admiral Grigori Yanishev stoking his thick white beard and indicating several points along the border on the holomap in front of them.

“Ever since the four empires fell back into civil war the pirate factions have grown stronger we need to establish a foot hold, If we are going to attempt to make any kind of claim in this galaxy. If no one else has any concerns we will begin immediately.” Roach looked at his admirals they all nodded in acknowledgement and agreement.

*The process of moving the planets was quick they simply seemed to disappear from where they had previously been they reappeared their new places a few instants later. Both of fleets spreading out to form defenses around the planets while the science teams assessed their obits and accounted for all the variables. Several remote construction ships set about their programmed task of building the Golan platforms. It all went smoothly for a few days that’s when the trouble began.*

*Roach stared at his tactical reports the Sansha had made a major build up in the systems bordering the Free Peoples territory. His reports showed that several space stations had been raided and several thousand colonists had been captured. Meaning they were all now mindless cyborgs. The reports also showed that the likely destination for the targeted attack was Ramius Roach’s forces were spread too thin they had him pinned but he would not go quietly. Roach stood on the Litany’s bridge gazing out the view port at the star field he was handed a report from his Intel officer about the Sansha also hitting a Turian colony. As he finished reading a large fleet of Sansha war ships entered the system, sixty Succubus’s, forty Phantasms, thirty nightmares and six Revenant carriers.*

“Well that’s quite the show of force.” Roach growled “Deploy fleet in standard defense formation prime out long range missiles and begin a bombardment hold tricobalt and transphaisc torpedoes until we get within range of those carriers. Prime the phaser arrays and scramble the fighters lets show these bastards who there are messing with!" Roach barked getting a cheer from the crew.

--Ramius--

*The Sansha frigates quickly closed the gap and began harassing the assault frigates on Roach's front lines but the much more well armed frigates returned fire breaking their formation in a way that allowed them to overlap their fields of fire on the small frigates. The Enemy cruisers sat at medium range in a tight square formation.

"Send task force two directly into the center of that Cruiser blob break it apart so we can get a shot at those dammed battle ships." Roach barked

*Six Mk II Star Destroyers and a ten Hapan battle dragons blasted forward a wall of purple and green turbolaser bolts filled the skies in front of them as they maneuvered into position, popping Phantasm cruisers left and right. Two of the star Destroyers were cut down by a torrent of heavy laser fire from the cruiser blob but it began to falter and a gap opened in the line. The Litany barred forward at high spped opening the breach with hails of rail gun phaser and missile fire. The Highway Man and the Queen Ann's revengethe two ISD IIs that served as the Litany of Defiance's wing men added their heavy fire to the mix the cruiser formation was sent into disarray as more ISDs moved into the breaches widening the gaps allowing smaller ships to finally add their fire to the laser light show. The Litany and her squadron moved into range of the battle ships the swarms of fighters from the enemy carriers entered the fray. Peppering the ships but Roach's own fighters having more experienced crews and greater numbers soon pinned them down as they broke through the gaps created by the capital ships. The line of enemy battle ships focused their fire on the Litany.

"Admiral shields at 75% those ships are fitted with heavy pulse lasers at this range they will pull our shields down in a few minuets we need more fire power up here now."

"Pull in the fifth roving line."

"Four Star Destroyers, three Hapan Battle Dragons, Six Assault frigates and seven Excelsior class Cruiser entered the fray. The lighter frigates and cruiser out maneuvering the slow tracking of the battle ships heavy cannons. A volley of photon torpedoes cracked one nightmare in half and several others fell from concentrated fire from the battle dragons and star destroyers. Spreads of missiles torpedoes and Phasers from the litany broke the Sansha lines to pieces leaving the carriers as easy prey for the third roving line who had broken through the left flank of the Sansha lines. As the majority of the Sansha's lines broke off and tried to reform they harried and harassed by swarms of fighters and bombers and finally the enemy retreated.

"Status Dawson?" Roach said flopping back down on the command couch.

"All task forces report causalities heavy fighter and light combatant losses. A victory sir but a costly one we don't have the capacity to keep this up for much longer. The Litany's shields are down to 14% and will take several ours to get back up to full capacity we blew three of our shield capacitors by over clocking them these shields just weren't built to resist that kind of EM damage." Dawson replied looking down at the Ops console.

"Well Gentlemen commence salvage and rescue ops get the ships back into formation try to supplement the task forces who took the most damage. Pull some more ships in from the borders and hire some privateers. I need a drink after all that."

*Roach stopped by the brewery and had a few Dwarven ales before he returned to his quarters. He reached the door which slid open and allowed him in. He found his son lance standing in front of a mirror holding different shirts in front of his torso.*

"Having a fashion crisis Lance?" Roach said with a slight chuckle.

*Lance Jumped not noticing his father entering the room*

"Oh Hi dad just trying to decide what to were i have a date tonight." Lance said blushing.

"Really? With who?" Roach asked as he crossed over to stand next to his son.

"Ensign Elijah Falkner." Lance said in an almost bubbly voice.

"Falkner he's the big burly guy from Rendili right? Short black hair bout six feet tall one of the new science officers."

"That's him you have a really good memory dad." Lance held a red button up silk shirt in front of him.

"I hand picked the crew son I had better know their names." Roach picked a navy blue sport coat up and handed it to Lance. "Wear the red shirt the trousers you have on and this sport coat."

Lance put on the assembled out fit. "Hey not bad." he said admiring him self. " i look hot."

Roach stood behind his son and placed his hand on his shoulders "You look handsome see how the shirt fits to show off your torso and the coat complements your shoulders?"

"Yeah and these pants make my butt look great. Thanks dad i gotta go Elijah is expecting me and he's on deck fifteen." Lance leaned in and kissed his dad on the cheek before walking out the door.

Roach put Lance's clothes back in his closet and closed the door. He smiled and sat down flipping on his veiw screen and spent the next two hours watching Shakespeare's Henry the V preformed by an all Kingon cast.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Roach wrote:

Dimitri sent runners out to round up the other captains and discuss the results of the battle.

Rau walks over while stepping aside from bodies of mixed origin.

He looks over at Ladd and whistles and lights his pipe. The tired old man he is becoming causes his back to ache enough for him to need to sit down on a small stool.

"Well Ladd tell em what happened..." he says after a rather long exhale of smoke

"5 dead sir, as for a' kill count I lost track after 5 meself so it's expected to be purtty high... but my god those men had tough skin I swea-"

"Ok that's enough round up yer boys and bring em back inta tha ship, and give em all extra rations, ye did good."

he says while prepping for an inhale.

"well what ave ye got? boss? Rau says while exhaling
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:38 pm

SGOS wrote:
Roach wrote:

Dimitri sent runners out to round up the other captains and discuss the results of the battle.

Rau walks over while stepping aside from bodies of mixed origin.

He looks over at Ladd and whistles and lights his pipe. The tired old man he is becoming causes his back to ache enough for him to need to sit down on a small stool.

"Well Ladd tell em what happened..." he says after a rather long exhale of smoke

"5 dead sir, as for a' kill count I lost track after 5 meself so it's expected to be purtty high... but my god those men had tough skin I swea-"

"Ok that's enough round up yer boys and bring em back inta tha ship, and give em all extra rations, ye did good."

he says while prepping for an inhale.

"well what ave ye got? boss? Rau says while exhaling

"First order of business what to do with the treasure that room has years worth of plunder stolen from the Russian people no if ands or buts about it fifteen percent goes to the Tsarina. but the rest if ours spit equally its quite a tidy sum. The rest of you can stop now take your share of the loot and live the rest of your life rich and with the favor of the Tsarina. As far as she is concerned we will have done enough damage to their operations for them to be unable to regain a foot hold like this again." Dimitri paused and lit a cigar.

"Or we can continue on we know that the Barbary corsairs out of Tripoli are in on this too. We hit them this stops for good. But we have one problem getting our group past Istanbul. The entire ottoman navy is Anchored there even with the extra supplies my host is bringing in we cant do it alone. We would have to get the Ottoman navy out of Istanbul and engaged with the Russian fleet. Witch means we would have to cause so much pain for the Sultan that he sends the whole [censored] fleet after us. I wont lie its dangerous but the amount of plunder that we have the potential to gain here is astronomical. Enough to live until we die as kings. So i guess the final question is are you in? Or out?"
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:17 pm

--Aves--

*Day begins to fade into night. The new prisoners are brought to a holding area, but treated with all honors. The United Children of Aves continue pressing forward as the sun sets, deeper into the city. The stars come into view, and Aves's three moons--all of them full--rise from the horizon.*

*In Ackbar's command center, the atmosphere is noticeably subdued. The hawk excuses himself from his duties for the moment and flies to the highest tower with Addrson struggling through the air behind him. He looks back, concerned as his friend's labored breathing reaches his ears.*

Ackbar: Are you sure you don't want me to carry you?

Addrson (panting): No, sir...I can do this.

*They reach the tower and perch there together, looking up at the night sky. At length, another bird joins them.*

Ironbeak: Evening, sir.

Ackbar: Ironbeak! Good to see you. I thought you were directing the push into the city?

Ironbeak: The command center can handle things for the moment, Commander.

Ackbar: Alright. Thank you for joining us--this is quite the night.

Addrson: Yes indeed. The final night of the 499th year of this terrible war...

Ackbar: And hopefully, the final time the stars show on a world fighting itself.

Ironbeak: Tactical projections estimate we'll reach the Government district just before dawn. If the Children don't manage to turn this around soon, we'll be accepting their surrender.

Ackbar: And this war will finally end.

Addrson: Hey, the moons are all full.

Ironbeak: So they are!

Ackbar: By Aves...

Addrson: That only happens once every hundred thousand years, right, Commander?

Ackbar: Yep, Addrson.

*The avians grow silent, with the enormity of it all weighing heavily upon them. All three long for those who could not be with them that night.*

*With the dark having finally set in, the city appears more silent and foreboding. The battle has moved deeper into the city, further away from the command center, but the dull booms and the high-pitched chattering of energy rifles carried from the fighting seem to be amplified. The sounds build in intensity and frequency as time goes on.*

*As the night wears on, Ironbeak excuses himself.* Ironbeak: I must return--the battle's reaching its peak and I'm needed to assist.

Ackbar: No worries, Ironbeak. We will be coming down ourselves shortly.

*The harpy eagle nods, salutes, and zips away into the night.*

*The hawk and the trumpeter sit quietly for a while, and then on some unspoken signal, loft off from their perch. Addrson finds it much easier flying back down the command center than it is flying up.*

*Soon, Ackbar is back in the command center with Addrson standing attentively behind him, preparing the final push to end what has now become 500 years of war.*

--Kargul--

*An FTL scanning outpost on the edge of the Kargul system picks up a large series of signatures incoming. Contact is lost with the outpost soon afterward.*

*An hour later, the colony is set upon by unknown assailants. The local Hierarchy fleet sends a distress call before dropping off the grid. The 3rd Naval Defense Legion, 100 strong, is dispatched to drive off the attackers.*

*The Legion soon comes out of FTL in the system, not far from the planet.*

General Septimus Oraka: All ships stay together. Try to establish contact with the colony.

*The attempt is unsuccessful--the colony is being jammed.*

Septimus: Move out on full burn towards the planet. Be ready to attack whatever's hitting the colony.

*They come around Kargul's sun. The fleet's sensors are bombarded with readings.*

Sensors Officers: Multiple hostiles holding orbit over the colony! Sansha and Blood Raider classification--LADAR profiles paint sizes ranging from strikecraft to supercarrier. 200 contacts total, not counting strikecraft!

Engineering: Sir! We're reading large amounts of energy from the largest ships--they're abducting civilians from the colony!

Septimus: Just like before...All ships target those vessels! Prepare to fire Disruptor volley and align main guns on their ships-of-the-line!

*The Legion locks onto the combined Sansha-Blood Raider armada and launches a large, scattered salvo of disruptor torpedoes. Several torpedoes are shot down by enemy countermeasures, but the rest impact, warping space/time horribly in and around the opposing ships. Multiple frigates explode outright, while cruisers and battleships take a large amount of strain to their shields and armor. Then, before the Sansha and Blood Raiders can retaliate, the Legion opens up a thunderous series of blasts from their main guns, the magnetically-accelerated rounds slamming hard into their opponents. A few Sansha and Blood Raider battleships are destroyed by the attack, but the majority of the fleet make it through unscathed and begin closing with the turians. The Sansha's Revenant supercarriers launch fighters and fighter-bombers, and the Legion launches its own complement. The fleet soon enters retaliatory range and opens fire on the Legion, sending a scorching blaze of lasers searing through the turian ranks. Multiple ships of the Legion are destroyed, including a dreadnought and a carrier. The battle is heating up.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:41 pm

*roach sat on his couch reading over personnel reports when the door to his quarters slid open his son lance walked through the door and threw his coat on the chair by the door.*

"How did it go?" Roach asked setting his PADD down on the table.

"I had fun. We went down to Ramius and had dinner at that Klingon restaurant. Then we went and saw this dwarf metal band Durin's Bane play they were really good. Then we took a shuttle back up and he walked me home." lance said smiling.

"So did he kiss you good night?" Roach asked

"Yea im definitely gonna go out with him again he is a really sweet guy and its nice to be able to have an intelligent conversation with some one other than you dad."

"Well im glad that your happy. I'm gonna turn in for the night after that battle my body is in full shut down mode." Roach walked over and kissed lance on top of the head. "Good night bud."

"Night dad."

*Roach wandered off to his bedroom got undressed and flopped down on the bed he was asleep the minuet his had hit the pillow.*

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

Coruscant

Once the shimmering capital of the galaxy, Coruscant is now just another planet with perhaps a few to many people (just one or two extra, of course). Yet this would only make a search for a person harder, but at the same time it would be harder to draw attention to one's self.

-------------------

Etti IV

A scan reveals that the rebel had neither entered nor exited through the port but had inquired as to its prices on a trip to Coruscant roughly 5 years ago.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Sir Noret wrote:Coruscant

Once the shimmering capital of the galaxy, Coruscant is now just another planet with perhaps a few to many people (just one or two extra, of course). Yet this would only make a search for a person harder, but at the same time it would be harder to draw attention to one's self.

-------------------

Etti IV

A scan reveals that the rebel had neither entered nor exited through the port but had inquired as to its prices on a trip to Coruscant roughly 5 years ago.

Slavik and his men touch down on Coruscant.

"Check with immigration see if he registered for citizenship. check the port logs and see when he landed. See if the police have him on file if he has ever been arrested they will know. I will check with the Church and meet with some of my seedier friends."

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nameless Sith Lord Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:48 pm

Roach wrote:
Arglev follows Hk out of the turbolift ion rifle at the ready.

In a nearby corridor, three old Mark IV assault droids silent approach the group, their normal blue photoreceptors colored red. They wait as William walks by, and then HK-47. Finally, as Arglev walks by, they pounce into the hallway and surround him. HK-47 swivels around and hits one with his ion blaster, shutting it down immediately.
The Nameless Sith Lord
The Nameless Sith Lord
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:08 pm

The Nameless Sith Lord wrote:
Roach wrote:
Arglev follows Hk out of the turbolift ion rifle at the ready.

In a nearby corridor, three old Mark IV assault droids silent approach the group, their normal blue photoreceptors colored red. They wait as William walks by, and then HK-47. Finally, as Arglev walks by, they pounce into the hallway and surround him. HK-47 swivels around and hits one with his ion blaster, shutting it down immediately.

*arglev flips on his personal shield generator and fires his ion rifle at the nearest droid.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kirov Minsk and Muscovy the three Strident-class Star Defenders Sat in their dry docks their hulls scorched from battles with Sansha and Blood Raider ships. The Flagship of the Russian fleet sat near them it was undamaged but had needed its strike craft restocked. Pyotr the Great maneuver out of it berth and settled in next to the Litany of Defiance a few hours later the three Strident took a defensive around thier flag ship they entered hyperspace and went to join their battle groups. The Pyotr the Great kept its position a shuttle descending from its and docking with the Litany.

Admiral Yanishev walked down the corridor to Roach's ready room two armed Spetznaz body guards flanking him. He reached the door and stepped in side his two guards taking up positions on either side of the door Roach looked up from his desk.

Roach: Grigori what can I do for you?

Grigori: I have some new from the front we are holding but the Sansha get stronger every day they gain ships and we loose them our battle lines are falling apart we have even resorted to bringing the customs and civilian police vessels into the formations.

Roach: The situation is indeed dire unless we get some aid out here we will be force to pull out of the paragon Soul region all together.

*roach closed a book that was sitting on his desk*

Roach: Jan Dodonna stratagems i have recovered the locations of several blood raider and Sansha Installations with the help of Kane. Like the rebellion i am going to put together a covert star fighter group and use hit and fade tactics to cripple their production.

Grigori: That is one way to play the game will it work?

Roach: I would hope.

Grigori: Ill send a few of my best men.

Roach: The Queen Ann's Revenge will serve as our base its cloaking device will make it invaluable.

-------------------------------------------------------

Roach teleported down deep under the surface of Ramius the massive hanger was filled with star fighters and star ships of every design. Yachts, freighters, Fighter bombers all fully armed and out fitted and this was only a small portion of Roach's collection the rest being housed in a secret base that could only be found if one knew where it was. Roach walked over the area were all of his Incom vessels were arranged directly next to the were the CEC ships and in the isle across as if being ready for a face off were Sinear star fighters.

he climbed up the ladder to his XJ7 X-wing flopping down in the seat hovering his hand over the controls he flipped the power on the ships read outs showing all green the fighter was in perfect condition its upgraded systems at the ready.

"Enjoying your self?" a voice said from below roach poked his head out of the fighter to see his son lance standing their in a flight suit arms crossed.

Roach hopped out of the fighter landing on his heavy boots. "Lance what are you doing in my hanger?"

"They tell me your putting together a squadron the best of the best."

"They do like to talk don't they." Roach said knowing where this conversation was heading.

"I want to join" Lance said his face set for battle

"Not a snowballs chance in hell." Roach said flatly

"Dad im one of the best pilots you've got I've been flying ships since I was seven i scored top marks in flight school I've earned my wings!"

"That may be true but i am not putting my only living child in harms way immortal or no!" Roach barked adamantly

"So just because im your only son i cant fly with you? That's a weak argument dad especially since neither of us can die!" Lance bellowed his shout echoing through the bay.

Roach inhaled sharply "I know I just don't want to see you get hurt. You are all I've got." Roach said his eyes getting a bit misty.

Lance wrapped his arms around his father pulling him into a hug. "What if i put together a crew and flew on Of the Corellian freighters plenty of fire power and good shielding would be an asset to our strike group." Lance looked up into his fathers eyes hoping he would accept the compromise.

Roach grumbled something about lance being as stubborn as Jack and finally said "Alright you can fly with me but you have to promise me two things. One no heroics and two you stay on my wing."

Lance nodded and walked up the ramp of a YZ-900 Freighter a craft outfitted with forward twin laser cannons and two Quad Laser cannon turrets one on its dorsal surface and one on its ventral surface. It also carried 2 concussion missile tubes. Roach had modified the craft with a heavy shield generator a massive hyperdrive and powerful sublight engines making the vessel closer to a assault ship than a freighter most of the cargo space had been filled with redundant shield generators and extra ammunition for the missile tubes.

"This ship have a name?" Lance asked activating the ships comm as the powerful vessel hummed to life.

"Its the Final Countdown." As roach said that the song by Europe came over the hangers loud speakers roach sighed.

"Real creative dad." lance chuckled

Roach turned away and began working on his X-wing singing along over the comm he could here lance doing the same roach grimaced and continued his work.

Last edited by Roach on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 am

Roach wrote:

"First order of business what to do with the treasure that room has years worth of plunder stolen from the Russian people no if ands or buts about it fifteen percent goes to the Tsarina. but the rest if ours spit equally its quite a tidy sum. The rest of you can stop now take your share of the loot and live the rest of your life rich and with the favor of the Tsarina. As far as she is concerned we will have done enough damage to their operations for them to be unable to regain a foot hold like this again." Dimitri paused and lit a cigar.

"Or we can continue on we know that the Barbary corsairs out of Tripoli are in on this too. We hit them this stops for good. But we have one problem getting our group past Istanbul. The entire ottoman navy is Anchored there even with the extra supplies my host is bringing in we cant do it alone. We would have to get the Ottoman navy out of Istanbul and engaged with the Russian fleet. Witch means we would have to cause so much pain for the Sultan that he sends the whole [censored] fleet after us. I wont lie its dangerous but the amount of plunder that we have the potential to gain here is astronomical. Enough to live until we die as kings. So i guess the final question is are you in? Or out?"

Rau waves his men in to start bringing the newly gained wealth in to his ship

"We don't live any other way but this"

"We will go and send off the 15% o the gold fo the people, and use some of ours for some more personal use...and of course some of it fo me ship too"

"We will meet back here in a weeks time, that's what we need for preparation" Maiza says writing down what the crew is bringing in from the fort.
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:02 am

SGOS wrote:
Roach wrote:

Rau waves his men in to start bringing the newly gained wealth in to his ship

"We don't live any other way but this"

"We will go and send off the 15% o the gold fo the people, and use some of ours for some more personal use...and of course some of it fo me ship too"

"We will meet back here in a weeks time, that's what we need for preparation" Maiza says writing down what the crew is bringing in from the fort.

"Good our reinforcements will arrive sooner than i expected i received a report that they left before we even sailed i will be ready to go when you return." Dimitri said blowing out a ring of smoke.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roach lead The way out of the hanger maneuvering slowly through the rows of ships stacked stories high the blast doors opened up the two ships maneuver down the long, wide and winding tunnel. the tunnel opened ahead showing a view of the sky the two ship rocket through looking as though the had appeared out of the solid side of a mountain this was an illusion Roach's Massive personal hanger under a large mountain range near his Fortress on Ramius. A huge area as long as an Executor class had been hollowed out under the mountains and the ranges largest mountain served as the secret entrance it was wide and tall enough for an Imperial star destroyer to fly through. The two ships broke orbit flying out to meet the Queen Ann's Revenge the two ships settled side by side on the hanger deck Roach and Lance went out to greet the other pilots.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 am

Coruscant

A search of the immigration records reveal that the rebel applied and received a one year visa under refugee status. No other leads emerge except for the possibility that he may have made contact with the criminal organization known as the Black Sun.

-------------------------------------------------

Etti IV

Siber quickly discovers that Hoffer left for Coruscant sometime ago, and in the course of his search on that planet runs into some of Slavic's men looking for the same man.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Roach and lance approved all of the pilots and picked a target a large Sansha, Blood Raider mineral storage facility roach when to make battle strategy and Lance went to gather a crew for his ship.

Lance entered the Blue Oyster one of his favorite haunts, he already had six of the eight men he needed to crew his ship and he only needed to convince two more people to join him. In a corner sat a familiar face his ex boyfriend of four years Mark Fitzgerald with him was his loyal pilot droid companion lance decided to try that route.

"Mind if i join you?" Lance asked walking over to the table.

"Lance? I thought you would never speak to me again please sit." Mark said surprised

"You weren't that terrible of a boyfriend." Lance said sitting down

"Yea I was. I was possessive, violent and controlling. I'm not like that now though I got help like your father suggested I know you wont take me back but I want you to know I'm sorry." Mark said staring into Lance's eyes

"I know you are Fitz and i still care about you. Dad told me your off the drugs now too. But im not here to reminisce i need your help I need a good Navigator and a copilot. You are the best navigator Ive ever met and LD67 is a great pilot droid."

"Alright ill do it just tell me when and were."

"That was easy"

"It will give me a chance to make up for some of the terrible things I've done and like you said im good."

With his team assembled lance too the Final Countdown out to open space and did several hours of drills and simulations turning his rag tag little group into a working team.

The next morning The Queen Ann's Revenge went into hyperspace it exited in a pocket of dead space near their target Roach's group dropped from the Star Defenders Docking bay. Roach's Black XJ7 at the lead his sons freighter on his left wing. The rest of the squadron was composed of three HLAF's, Two TIE Defenders, And three Hetrinar assault bomber.

"Phantom squadron Prepare to jump to hyperspace on my mark. 3,2,1 Mark!"

The twelve ships entered hyperspace the exited and were faced with their target it was defended by several defense satellites and several unmanned fighter drones all of witch engaged immediately. The squadron moved forward trading fire with the drones as they approached when the Drones passed over them the began evasive maneuvers the large guns on the defense platform were useless against the smaller craft and the Drones weak programming made the say targets for the crack pilots of Phantom squadron Lance's Freighter destroyed drones left and right its turreted laser cannons firing constant streams of scarlet death. Roach maneuvered the Nose of his X-wing around firing his laser cannons he scored hit after hit on the drone in front of him it exploded in a small blue flash after a few moments of dog fighting the drones had been destroyed the facilities communications had been destroyed early in the battle the three bombers breaking formation and making it a priority target it fell under a volley of high yield proton torpedoes. The large defense platforms continued to fire blindly at the small craft sending large caliber rounds flying harmlessly into space.

"Take down those defense platforms so the Queen can come break those storage silo's shields we don't have the fire power to break them." Roach barked over the comm

Lance and Roach both attacked the nearest plat form in tandem lasers streaked across the space between then the platforms shield was breached by the concentrated fire Roach fire a pair of proton torpedo's and lance fired a quartet of Concussion missiles the platform was hit and exploded with a brilliant white flash several more followed leaving the large mineral storage silo's helpless.

The Queen Ann's Revenge entered the battle field after a short pause a wave of green bolts erupted from the ships heavy weapons the Silo's shielding flared and died after a few moments the volley of green fire slowed and stopped and a spread of high yield photon torpedoes followed the impressive explosion leaving only hunks of melted slag were the facility storing hundreds of thousands of tons of mineral had been before. The strike fore quietly exited the battle zone as reports of similar attacks being reported as successful poured in roach had bought them what they had needed desperately time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slavik's men approached Siber a tall blonde women with beautiful features stepped forward and spoke.

"We hear that you are looking for Wilhelm Hoffer so are we our boss wants to speak with you." She said in a all business tone.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next