Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 37 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 37 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 37 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Wynn Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Rain and Lara stopped, looking at Lae. One with a concerned look, understanding partially what he was really doing. The other seemingly apathetic, more like an annoyed look asking 'Why are you wasting time?' almost. Rain sighed and turned back around, continuing forward. "Are you okay, Lae?" Lara asked, her voice somewhat softer than before. "Come on, we need to keep moving."

Lae closed his eyes and shook his head, as if breaking out of a trance. "sorry..." he said in an almost defeated tone. He followed them quietly, ignoring his reflection.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:11 pm

After several minutes of passively walking through the eerily empty city, Rain suddenly stopped, staring ahead into oblivion it seemed. Lara stopped too, in compliance, looking around. Lae, do you see anything? She asked mentally, at first cautionary, given Lae's recent episode. They have been following us since we left the building. At least they can't block our physical senses as well. We can't allow them to destroy our chances of escape. Rain explained, starting to walk again. We should probably split up. Lara, you keep on forward with Lae. I'll take care of them myself. He said, disappearing suddenly before anyone could even confirm the order.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Lae just followed her quietly, but stepped rather silently. Who are these bastards? He thought to her, referring to the ones that took them prisoner. He seemed to walk liken to that of someone who was always looking over his shoulder.

Xaldius: Seems some of your instincts still remain...

Lae: [censored] SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MOTHER [censored] SON OF A [censored]!!!!

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Excuse me? Lara asked, not hearing Xaldius, and thus thinking the mental outburst was directed to her at first. She quickly realized what it was about, and then dismissed it however, just shaking her head, slightly laughing for some reason. I'm sorry. Anyway, the people hunting us are called demons. From another dimension of the universe entirely. They rarely invade our world like this, it's odd.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Excuse me? Lara asked, not hearing Xaldius, and thus thinking the mental outburst was directed to her at first. She quickly realized what it was about, and then dismissed it however, just shaking her head, slightly laughing for some reason. I'm sorry. Anyway, the people hunting us are called demons. From another dimension of the universe entirely. They rarely invade our world like this, it's odd.

Sorry 'bout that. He said when she said 'excuse me'. Just, uh, remembered someone who still owes me money from before... It would be obvious that he's lying, but he has no idea that she already knows about his other side. Wait, let me guess: these bastards are from Hell. Now I've heard everything... Lae said somewhat annoyed. Why are they so interested in me?

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:51 am

If only we knew that. She replied somewhat sullenly. After a few minutes of walking, the entire sky suddenly darkened. Then followed a tempest unlike any other, although rain at first, it was clearly showing signs of worsening. That's not a good sign. Lara commented, as Rain came flying past at an incredible speed. "Time to go." He said simply, Lara following suite with her flight. If Lae looked behind him, he would see a swarm of the shadowy figures from before, with a massive one just behind them.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:57 am

Quantum Rain wrote:If only we knew that. She replied somewhat sullenly. After a few minutes of walking, the entire sky suddenly darkened. Then followed a tempest unlike any other, although rain at first, it was clearly showing signs of worsening. That's not a good sign. Lara commented, as Rain came flying past, grabbing Lae by his arm, lifting him up like Lara did before. "Time to go." He said simply, Lara following suite with her flight. If Lae looked behind him, he would see a swarm of the shadowy figures from before, with a massive one just behind them.

Lae would look, and begin sprinting as fast as he could muster. Yeah, [censored] that noise. He thought.
Xaldius: Run run run as fast as you can, you cant catch me Im-
Lae: A [censored] [censored].
Xaldius: We're in a great mood today, arent we?

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 am

Lara offered her hand as Rain soared upward into the sky, picking his final direction but waiting on Lara to reach him. Hold on to my hand tightly, okay? She asked, as the swarm was rapidly approaching them. Hurry up you two! Rain yelled at them impatiently.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 am

[quote][/quote]
Quantum Rain wrote:Lara offered her hand as Rain soared upward into the sky, picking his final direction but waiting on Lara to reach him. Hold on to my hand tightly, okay? She asked, as the swarm was rapidly approaching them. Hurry up you two! Rain yelled at them impatiently.

She would feel his grip tighten significantly, to the point of it actually hurt somewhat. He looked back at the shadows behind them. Just hurry! Even the mental voice sounded somewhat panicky.
Xaldius: Getting scared, "Lae"

Lae would ignore him and just focus on not getting left behind.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am

Get us a ride out of here, you two. Rain said as Lara flew by, Rain slicing down the following, now flying shadows. I'll hold them off. Just don't be late! Lara replied with a slight smile as they blasted forth faster than Lae could even think possible of before. In mere seconds they were at the starports, Lara not even landing to look but already knowing which vessel is intact enough to fly off the planet. She flew to the farthest dock in the group, landing just at the cargo shuttle's loading ramp. "Get on!" She yelled at Lae as she sprinted in, warming up the old shuttle's engines for take-off. It was questionable at first if it was even space-worthy, but soon responded to Lara's constant slamming on its control panels to get it running.

Rain sliced one after another that tried to follow Lara. "I'm the real threat you assholes!" He yelled at them as he sent a shockwave forward from the tip of his blade, sending the shadows back again. They went to charge again, but stopped, as the massive shadow suddenly loomed ahead of Rain. Well, I think I should be going now. He thought, as he narrowly dodged the massive creature's surprisingly quick arm, smashing the unfortunate building underneath Rain. He quickly turned around and blasted away at a similar speed to Lara, narrowly dodging repeated energy surges fired at him from his pursuers.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:30 am

Quantum Rain wrote:Get us a ride out of here, you two. Rain said as Lara flew by, Rain slicing down the following, now flying shadows. I'll hold them off. Just don't be late! Lara replied with a slight smile as they blasted forth faster than Lae could even think possible of before. In mere seconds they were at the starports, Lara not even landing to look but already knowing which vessel is intact enough to fly off the planet. She flew to the farthest dock in the group, landing just at the cargo shuttle's loading ramp. "Get on!" She yelled at Lae as she sprinted in, warming up the old shuttle's engines for take-off. It was questionable at first if it was even space-worthy, but soon responded to Lara's constant slamming on its control panels to get it running.

Rain sliced one after another that tried to follow Lara. "I'm the real threat you assholes!" He yelled at them as he sent a shockwave forward from the tip of his blade, sending the shadows back again. They went to charge again, but stopped, as the massive shadow suddenly loomed ahead of Rain. Well, I think I should be going now. He thought, as he narrowly dodged the massive creature's surprisingly quick arm, smashing the unfortunate building underneath Rain. He quickly turned around and blasted away at a similar speed to Lara, narrowly dodging repeated energy surges fired at him from his pursuers.

Lae would not waste any time in getting on board. He got in and sat down and buckled himself in. "Well, no one can say they have more enemies than i do no..." Lae said rhetorically. "I've pissed off both the entire human realm, and now all Infernal kind is out for my head now."
Xaldius: All by your self. Well done.
Lae: [censored] you, you were the one that started this bull [censored].

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:36 am

Punch it now! Rain shot at Lara as he was jetting towards the shuttle, closely followed by the shadows whom were now after him and the shuttle at this point. Lara wasted no time with the order, as immediately the shuttle lifted off and began ascending, Rain flying up towards the shuttle's slowly closing loading ramp. Debris was falling out of the cargo section, but Rain dodged and weaved his way, using it as a distraction for the shadow as just before the shuttle left the atmoshpere fully, Rain was inside and the ramp closed off to the shadows. "I don't care how close to the planet we are, get us into ftl!" Rain shouted towards Lara again, panting from the exercise of trying to chase a full-speed shuttle in thin atmosphere. He sat down, still breathing heavily as a sudden tremor across the vessel indicated that they entered ftl, and were speeding away from danger.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:41 am

Quantum Rain wrote:Punch it now! Rain shot at Lara as he was jetting towards the shuttle, closely followed by the shadows whom were now after him and the shuttle at this point. Lara wasted no time with the order, as immediately the shuttle lifted off and began ascending, Rain flying up towards the shuttle's slowly closing loading ramp. Debris was falling out of the cargo section, but Rain dodged and weaved his way, using it as a distraction for the shadow as just before the shuttle left the atmoshpere fully, Rain was inside and the ramp closed off to the shadows. "I don't care how close to the planet we are, get us into ftl!" Rain shouted towards Lara again, panting from the exercise of trying to chase a full-speed shuttle in thin atmosphere. He sat down, still breathing heavily as a sudden tremor across the vessel indicated that they entered ftl, and were speeding away from danger.

Lae simply sat with his arms crossed and fumbled with the ring on his finger again, unsure of what Rain would do next. He kept his eyes trained on him. If either of them are going to do anything to me, he'll be the first one to do so... He thought to himself. It would not be a very "loud" thought so it wouldnt be noticed by either of them.
Xaldius: What are you waiting for? FINI-
Lae: DONT EVEN START!

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:51 am

"..." Rain just sighed, leaning his head back and staring into the ceiling. "I hope he thought you worth most of my team..." He muttered to himself. He took a deep breath then stood up. He rummuged around for a few minutes, looking for something, when suddenly, something large and somewhat fluffy was thrown into Lae's face, followed by a blanket of some sort, which looked more like a tarp. "You should rest. It will take us several hours on this old junk heap to reach our destination."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"..." Rain just sighed, leaning his head back and staring into the ceiling. "I hope he thought you worth most of my team..." He muttered to himself. He took a deep breath then stood up. He rummuged around for a few minutes, looking for something, when suddenly, something large and somewhat fluffy was thrown into Lae's face, followed by a blanket of some sort, which looked more like a tarp. "You should rest. It will take us several hours on this old junk heap to reach our destination."

Lae just sat there silently.

Xaldius: You're a fool.

Lae: You're a hack.

He sighed, but just sat there with his arms crossed.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 am

"If I were trying to kill you, Lae, I would have left you with those demons." Rain said simply sitting back down. "Or do you still not trust the people that saved you multiple times?" Rain asked somewhat tauntingly. "Oh leave him alone, Rain." Lara said, walking into the compartment. Hopefully, the shuttle was on auto-pilot. "If he doesn't want to sleep, then don't force him to." "... Fine, but if he collapses in front of Serien, I'm not taking the blame."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"If I were trying to kill you, Lae, I would have left you with those demons." Rain said simply sitting back down. "Or do you still not trust the people that saved you multiple times?" Rain asked somewhat tauntingly. "Oh leave him alone, Rain." Lara said, walking into the compartment. Hopefully, the shuttle was on auto-pilot. "If he doesn't want to sleep, then don't force him to." "... Fine, but if he collapses in front of Serien, I'm not taking the blame."

Lae didnt say a word. He was looking back and forth. Despite the suspicious expression, he seemed rather detached from what was going on, no doubt having an internal argument that was beyond their ability to listen in on.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am

Once Lae returned back to reality, he would see the two soldiers staring at him curiously. "Lae... are you okay?" Lara asked, deeply concerned it seemed. Rain still looked more curious than concerned, probably still indifferent to the entire situation. This boy is definitely beyond mental. Rain thought judiciously, recalling that he transformed into that other entity called Xaldius. He better not cause any more problems for us...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

Quantum Rain wrote:Once Lae returned back to reality, he would see the two soldiers staring at him curiously. "Lae... are you okay?" Lara asked, deeply concerned it seemed. Rain still looked more curious than concerned, probably still indifferent to the entire situation. This boy is definitely beyond mental. Rain thought judiciously, recalling that he transformed into that other entity called Xaldius. He better not cause any more problems for us...

Lae just looked back and forth and simply said, "fine..." He looked at Rain as he was judging him. He seemed to know what he was thinking by his expression, because he raised his hand and cursed at him in sign language.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:12 am

Rain just looked at Lae curiously, then, in near-perfect sign language, replied back saying 'right back at you.' Lara just rolled her eyes as she sat down on a seat closest to the cockpit. "If you two are done taunting each other." Lara says, seemingly tired of this fighting at this point. "Could we focus on living?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:14 am

Quantum Rain wrote:Rain just looked at Lae curiously, then, in near-perfect sign language, replied back saying 'right back at you.' Lara just rolled her eyes as she sat down on a seat closest to the cockpit. "If you two are done taunting each other." Lara says, seemingly tired of this fighting at this point. "Could we focus on living?"

"I'd love to, but everyone wants me dead." Lae said with some humor intended, but his voice lacked any real emotion. He still sat there with his arms crossed. He just refused to relax.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:18 am

The two looked at Lae silently again. Then turned toward each other. Rain looking more and more annoyed, and Lara just calm looking in response. One could only imagine the mental conversation between the two. Finally, Rain just sighed heavily and got up, walking into the cockpit, looking even more darkly than before, but soon disappeared from the compartment. Lara just looked back at Lae and smiled. "Get some rest, Lae, I'll be right here when you wake up, okay?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:21 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The two looked at Lae silently again. Then turned toward each other. Rain looking more and more annoyed, and Lara just calm looking in response. One could only imagine the mental conversation between the two. Finally, Rain just sighed heavily and got up, walking into the cockpit, looking even more darkly than before, but soon disappeared from the compartment. Lara just looked back at Lae and smiled. "Get some rest, Lae, I'll be right here when you wake up, okay?"

Lae sat silently for a moment, but nodded. He still just sat there, staring off into oblivion.

Xaldius: You know this is your chance, kill them!

Lae: GO [censored] YOURSELF WITH A DAGGER IN A FIRE!!!

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:31 am

"You know, if you keep talking back at him, he will never leave you alone." Lara said bluntly, looking straight into Lae's eyes. "Want me to silence him for a short while?" She asked curiously.

Rain sat in the cockpit in total silence, staring at the blackness with waves of energy flowing about. They were moving immensely fast, but no one could tell so in this abysmal space. ... Just who is that kid really...? Rain thought to himself, taking the time to recollect his thoughts, the same ones he has been working so hard to repress during the demon raids. Every time I look at him, he seems so familiar...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:38 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"You know, if you keep talking back at him, he will never leave you alone." Lara said bluntly, looking straight into Lae's eyes. "Want me to silence him for a short while?" She asked curiously.

Rain sat in the cockpit in total silence, staring at the blackness with waves of energy flowing about. They were moving immensely fast, but no one could tell so in this abysmal space. ... Just who is that kid really...? Rain thought to himself, taking the time to recollect his thoughts, the same ones he has been working so hard to repress during the demon raids. Every time I look at him, he seems so familiar...

Lae just shook his head. Im fine... he thought to himself.

Xaldius: Who are you trying to convince, Lara? or yourself?

Lae just sat there more, beginning to try to make sense of the week he's been having.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next