Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 39 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 39 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 39 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Wynn Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Lara just shrugged then took Lae's arm again, dragging him out the door. "Our first stop is to introduce you to Dr. Reeds!" She said with an oddly-placed enthusiasm. Eventually they reached their first destination, and as Lara opened the door, Lae would see a rather large chaotic mess. "Hey Dr. Reeds, up to no good again aren't you?" Lara said, announcing their presence. "Damnable science division wants me to clean this mess up... now where did I put that anti-matter umbrella projector..." He said, fumbling around in the drawers, tossing equipment around that he thinks of as expendable it seemed. "I brought you a new guest." She said, ignoring the scientist's ramblings. "Oh that's nice, who is- AHAH! Found you!" He yelled out his triumph finally turning around to see the the newcomers. He stopped when he saw Lae "... I seriously hope I'm not going to miss lunch over you again..." He said bluntly, as he placed the projector on a table, next to several other odd assortments of equipment.

Lae raised an eyebrow. "Im sorry... have we met?" He inquired. He didnt even recognize him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:50 pm

"Yes, I'm the one that paid your dinner after you stumbled your way out of the hospital I treated your wounds in. Are you that quick to forget such kindness?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in return. Past his oddly sky-blue colored hair, his red eyes seemed to offer more insanity mixed with studiousness than anything. "I take it he is our newest member?" He asked Lara, whom just nodded her response. "Oh excellent, another test subject!"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Yes, I'm the one that paid your dinner after you stumbled your way out of the hospital I treated your wounds in. Are you that quick to forget such kindness?" He asked, raising an eyebrow in return. Past his oddly sky-blue colored hair, his red eyes seemed to offer more insanity mixed with studiousness than anything. "I take it he is our newest member?" He asked Lara, whom just nodded her response. "Oh excellent, another test subject!"

"Oh..." Lae said. "Um, thanks for that..." He seemed a bit uncomfortable with the situation now. "Looks like ive been a thorn in everyones side this week..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 pm

"So I've heard." Reeds said simply, sitting down and leaning back, studying Lae. "Hmm, I take it you're more of the stealth type?" He inquired, taking out and lightning a plain cigarette. The wisp of smoke adequately portraying his curiosity now.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"So I've heard." Reeds said simply, sitting down and leaning back, studying Lae. "Hmm, I take it you're more of the stealth type?" He inquired, taking out and lightning a plain cigarette. The wisp of smoke adequately portraying his curiosity now.

"...I dont know... I never really thought about it." Lae replied. "I just laid low out of instinctual reflex..." He stood there looking at him and raised an eyebrow. "what makes you say that?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Roach wrote:

Roach reacted quickly having felt the dark presence approaching. His ship had regenerated and the pinpoint fire power of the litany's Jovian beam Arrays swatted the oncoming drones in droves while they were shredded by antimatter flack bursts fired from free people's cruisers The Pyotr rejoined the battle much of its damage repaired it fired its remaining Transphasic Torpedoes at the Unknown vessels. The Free Peoples fleet formed a defensive bubble allowing all their shields to overlap nearly tripling their defenses.

"Dawson I need those oblivion missiles again as soon as possible!" Roach barked.

"We are working on it admiral we are venting the reactor as fast as we can!" Dawson shouted back from the science station.

"So this is the darkness i have felt brewing the die is cast it has begun" Roach said to himself in a half whisper.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:
--World of New Song--

It was soon discovered that the drones were adapting to Roach's response, their shields starting to harden to take on the Jovian beams, while they still outmaneuvered other strike-craft, and swarmed the main ships of the allied fleets, reinforced by constant waves of drones that were pre-adapted against hostile weaponry. The ships turned to face Roach's fleet specifically, as they concentrated on the Litany, as if sensing its weapon, while a few remained concentrated on the Turians to keep them at bay. Their shields still capable of soaking up enemy fire as the torpedoes were shot down with efficient targeting. The Rachni's beam, however, did have some effect of further weakening the already weak Primitus shields, to the point of flickering before the beam was diverted away from the Primitus ships and into the Turian fleet by an unknown means.

It was also soon discovered that this fight was quickly turning against the allies as reinforcements warped in through similar quantum rifts, though not as devastating as the last. There was one carrier, one capital ship, and five more cruisers seemingly fresh out of the shipyard poised against them alongside the earlier unknown ships.

--Sword of Vires Interior--

"You chose a retractable blade over a sword or gun. You threw away your armor despite its many uses. You have a tendency to improvise, based on the reports I have been given. You sound more like an assassin, not a soldier to me. Or am I wrong?" Reeds stated factually, calmly as he took another puff of his cigarette, breathing it out of his mouth, forming another cloud of smoke above him.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:10 pm

"I dont know. I guess you could say im used to 'blending in'." He looked at the puff of smoke for a minute. "You know, being a doctor, you should know how fast that's going to kill you if you dont stop... if you smoke a pack a day, then i wouldnt be concerned about the 'other me'."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 pm

The doctor just chuckled at Lae's comment. "People like me don't have lungs, but I do appreciate your concern." He stated, breathing in even more of the toxic air just to prove a point. "It seems we will need to give you a simulation run to figure out your preferences, as well as other minor, non-sexy details no one really gives a damn about. Return here within a few hours and we shall do so. Now, if you don't mind..." He said, standing up again and putting the cigarette out on the metallic table next to him. "I have a madhouse to clean up."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:23 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:The doctor just chuckled at Lae's comment. "People like me don't have lungs, but I do appreciate your concern." He stated, breathing in even more of the toxic air just to prove a point. "It seems we will need to give you a simulation run to figure out your preferences, as well as other minor, non-sexy details no one really gives a damn about. Return here within a few hours and we shall do so. Now, if you don't mind..." He said, standing up again and putting the cigarette out on the metallic table next to him. "I have a madhouse to clean up."

Lae just sat there with his arms corssed. "...simualtions means tests... i didnt study..." He remarked sarcastically.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 pm

"Oh don't worry... I will make the targets especially easy for you." He said sarcastically, turning around to find yet another random piece of equipment on his mind. "Not that they fight back anyway..." He muttered as he rummaged through another drawer, still as careless as before.

"Ready to go Lae?" Lara asked politely, smiling at the fact that this meeting ended with no violence for once.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Oh don't worry... I will make the targets especially easy for you." He said sarcastically, turning around to find yet another random piece of equipment on his mind. "Not that they fight back anyway..." He muttered as he rummaged through another drawer, still as careless as before.

"Ready to go Lae?" Lara asked politely, smiling at the fact that this meeting ended with no violence for once.

"Get me a new auto-knife, then we'll talk." Lae replied to Reeds. He turned to Lara. "Will i get a new weapon first?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

"After his simulations, Reeds will give you your weapons, which will be customized to your person." Lara explained to him as she led him out the door. "Sorry." She apologized again, not really sure why though. "So, where to next?" She asked him, curious as to what his thoughts were.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"After his simulations, Reeds will give you your weapons, which will be customized to your person." Lara explained to him as she led him out the door. "Sorry." She apologized again, not really sure why though. "So, where to next?" She asked him, curious as to what his thoughts were.

Lae stood there for a moment. He then said, "I honestly think that this is the first time I'm guaranteed a little time off of running around like an idiot." He smiled. "Perhaps we could just get a soda for now? I'd just like to enjoy not having guns aimed at me while I can."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:57 am

[quote="Quantum Rain"]
Quantum Rain wrote:
--World of New Song--

It was soon discovered that the drones were adapting to Roach's response, their shields starting to harden to take on the Jovian beams, while they still outmaneuvered other strike-craft, and swarmed the main ships of the allied fleets, reinforced by constant waves of drones that were pre-adapted against hostile weaponry. The ships turned to face Roach's fleet specifically, as they concentrated on the Litany, as if sensing its weapon, while a few remained concentrated on the Turians to keep them at bay. Their shields still capable of soaking up enemy fire as the torpedoes were shot down with efficient targeting. The Rachni's beam, however, did have some effect of further weakening the already weak Primitus shields, to the point of flickering before the beam was diverted away from the Primitus ships and into the Turian fleet by an unknown means.

It was also soon discovered that this fight was quickly turning against the allies as reinforcements warped in through similar quantum rifts, though not as devastating as the last. There was one carrier, one capital ship, and five more cruisers seemingly fresh out of the shipyard poised against them alongside the earlier unknown ships.

Roach Responded by setting his ships weapons of Rotating Frequencies making adaption next to impossible as trillion of possible modulations were available to the Jovian beam arrays. The Litany's Shields held firm against the Onslaught bolstered by the nearby ships Roach ordered his ships to reverse the polarity of the shields causing the Primitus weapons to actually Strengthen the litany's shields for a short while. Seeing a weak point in the sheilds Roach's fleet turned all weapons on that spot The Lazarus Fired a high density tachyon Beam from its deflector at the weak spot draining the shields power as volleys of weapons fire pummeled the weak point.

Pyotr the Great rose back into the fight having regenerated all its damage Renewing its assault on the Primutus fleet concentrating its massive fire power on the newly arrived Primitus ships. The Pyotr having restocked its torpedoes fired volley after volley into the newly arrived Primitus cruisers In different sets of phase and different bands of space time it would be impossible to stop enough of them as they passed through shields and exploded at varying yields amongst the Primitus ships doing lesser damage to the cruisers and capital ships but decimating the drones as they launched.

Meanwhile a group of Nod battle cruisers decloaked linking the Turian and Free Peoples lines They relayed targeting information the The Turian ships as they provided fire support. Roach dropped into a state of battle meditation keeping the allies morale from faltering also through his force power debris and asteroids became weapons against the Primitus as they were launched at great velocity by the force.

"Sir Reactor is 50% vented!" A science officer barked as they scrambled around releasing coolant and opening vents as fast as safety allowed. the Litany even turned its warp plasma into a weapon as it was vented and into torpedo casings and Fired at primitus ships it coated them like napalm and melted away at their hulls.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm

--The World of New Song--

*The Rachni beams stop firing before they can damage any Hierarchy warships, and then resume firing shortly afterward, lacerating the Primitus ships' compound shields from below. The beams are now immune to the energy manipulation from before. The remnants of the Turian armada hesitate, and then receive the targeting data from the Nod vessels and begin to attack the Primitus fleet from the other side. Quetzalcoatl processes this data as well and fields his remaining drones to attack the ancient destroyers as best he can.*

*Despite all their efforts, the situation rapidly worsens for the tenuous allies. Then, soon after the next wave of enemies arrives, another group of ships comes out of FTL at the edge of the battle : one very large dreadnought-like vessel that somehow seems similar to the Primitus ships, a dozen smaller (but still enormous) monolithic behemoths, and several dozen cruiser-sized ships. The monoliths and cruisers sport the same markings and paint job. The newcomers take a few moments to organize themselves and survey the chaos before them.*

Soban: Well, what are we looking it?

Tokhta: The Eyes report that two groups of the Destroyers are fighting several hundred other tribes--we know not whose standard the defenders fly under. But the fight does not go well for the enemies of the Destroyers--that much is clear to the Eyes.

Soban: I guess we picked a good time to arrive, then. Battle stations!! Prepare to fire the Phased Cannon Array!

Tokhta: To arms, warriors! Drones take flight! Ready the vengeance of the Lancers!

*Soban notices that one group of ships is concentrating fire solely on a single section of the Primitus's compound shield.* Soban: Open a channel to those guys! Let's hope they understand Basic! (Basic, once the channel is on) Unknown ships, this is Admiral Ferin Soban Sha of the Hiigaran Daiamid! Listen to me closely--those are Primitus vessels using a compound shield! If you throw everything you have trying to smash through a single section of it, they'll just reinforce it endlessly! You have to attack the shield from all sides! Surround them, but keep your ships moving in circles around them so they can't outflank you!

*The turian vessels promptly do so, though their depleted numbers don't make very major of a difference. Progenitor and Morrigi drones swarm from the newcomers to attack both Primitus drones and ships alike. The Dreadnought charges up its Phased Cannon Array and fires, scoring a solid hit on the compound shield. Then, the Morrigi fire their lancer beams on a different area of the shield, raking it in a continuous motion as Soban described. They also launch several dozen energy spheres that surround the compound shield and then implode on it all at once, inflicting massive simultaneous damage to all portions of the shield.*

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:--Hiigara--

Karan S'jet: What this thing is is classified intelligence, Admiral Mercer, but thanks for the advice. *She cuts the line.* We've won a reprieve, but the next stage of the fight is going to be one hell of a [censored]-storm. Call in all available wings of the Navy within an hour's jump, and order the rest to make for Hiigara anyway. Prepare to fire more missiles and shift the shield's power to where the Primitus armada will reappear. Mass all remaining ships at the coordinates provided by Admiral Mercer.

*The defenders do as ordered, and several thousand Hiigaran warships arrive in good time to reinforce the battered local forces. They immediately join their brethren in preparing for the Primitus armada's assault. Sajuuk leads the fleet, watching and waiting for the arrival of the destroyers.*

Karan: We're still in the fight, you bastards. You hear that, fleet?! We're still in the fight.

--Aves, Farruvian--

Ironbeak: Coward...Ironbeak to all forces. The city's lost and we're needed elsewhere. All forces, pull out. Repeat, pull out.

*The surviving avian forces begin to regroup and leave the city with Ironbeak's airship running escort. Their morale is shaken, however, by the seemingly invincible warship that leveled an entire city in seconds.*

*The avians' dogged determination, along with the decrease in the invaders' reinforcements, allows them to hold out against the waves of attackers...for now. Ironbeak sets up a command post not far from Aves City.*

Generals: Ironbeak, we're encountering some new type of aerial enemy unit--like our own airships! They're supported by strikecraft!

Ironbeak: Order your airships to break off close ground support and engage them. Have the gunships protect them from strikecraft.

Generals: Aye, sir!

*Ironbeak resumes frowning at his strategic display as the orders are carried out. Things are not looking good.*

--Orbit--

Ackbar: What the--

*He does not wait as the plasma pyrotechnics take place, but springs into action.*

Open an FTL portal around that thing--suck the plasma away!!

Engineering: Around it, sir?!

Ackbar: Yes, do it and hurry!! Cease firing and divert the necessary power to do so.

*A few minutes later, a spherical FTL portal opens around the entire Primitus capital ship, at just the right distance to suck the plasma fire into its unstable vortex. The capital ship is quickly deprived of its plasma mischief.*

*Once the plasma has been cleared, the portal closes and the Spirit resumes firing at the vessel.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 pm

"Sir incoming vessels unknown signatures but the are sending friendly IFF's one of their lead ships is hailing." Dawson said pushing a dead ensign off the comm chair "The say we should stagger our fire and encircle them keep out ships maneuvering in circles."

"Do it i shall not argue with our new allies engines to full tell the fleet to use bombardment strategy. " Roach Sent telepathically to his Second officer.

The Free peoples maneuvered surrounding their foes unleashing their full fire power all across the shield.

"Sir reactor is 71% vented." A science officer barked.

The battle continued to rage as the fighting became more fierce roach found it harder to maintain his mental assault but he still manged to use the force to do every thing from battle meditation to shielding ships.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 pm

--Hiigara--

As Karan said such, she would see a massive dreadnought unphase in front of Sajuuk, half-phased still though, with a rotating frequency. It hovered right in front of the massive ship, as if staring it down. Then, several hundred more vessels started appearing in a similar manner, with more still phasing into the half-state.

"What in Vires name...?" Mercer began at the odd occurrence. "[censored]! Get that weapon charged asap! I want drones in the air by the millions NOW!" He yelled at the officers, quickly getting unnerved by the growing number of Primitus he's seeing. "Take half of the fleet and phase it away, I want them as my back-up, and fully set to go."

--Aves--

The Spirit of Aves would remove the plasma shield to notice the capital ship once more missing from where it should be. The missing frigate, however, soon showed itself atop of Aves City, charging weapons and firing away various pods and missiles in droves of hundreds now, too many to shoot down easily.

The Primitus forces continued advancing with their seemingly endless forces. The airships rammed into the Avian airships entirely, their shields and weapons firing away and pushing against the other. Then the large walkers started bombarding away at the strikecraft, sending more and more drones into the skies above. While many mechs and drones were starting to fall under fire, more were still coming. This was a losing battle.

--World of New Song--

Their sensors would now detect even more ships approaching the battle, hundreds more, and some larger than before it seemed. The power readings were massive and still increasing as they approached.

The Primitus ships that were unfortunate enough to find themselves surrounded were being hit hard, but still soaking it up, now supported by the newer ships. One might notice that there were a few ships still missing. But then again, when the drones and ships were adapting even faster against the various weapons than even re modulation could keep up with, things were getting difficult enough as is. The Primitus were far more challenging than any normal enemy.

The asteroids would find themselves flung back away from the Primitus from, yet again, an unknown means. Meanwhile, the compounded shield started to glow, but not from damage. The Primitus were firing less and less as it still held against the bombardment, but the allies would note that their power readings were increasing exponentially as well.

--Sword of Vires--

Lara just smiled at Lae, again. "Sure, this way." She said, leading him on towards the mess hall. The ship was certainly crowded, and full of life as they passed by door after door. There were also soldiers everywhere, oddly. Marines wearing armor and looking ready for battle at any moment. This ship was far too combat ready for normal purposes, even for the flagship of the imperial armada.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 pm

He would follow her wherever she led him. As he did, Lae looked at all the combat-ready personnel and felt uneasy. "Is this thing eye-of-the-[censored]-storm-bound?" Lae asked, having never seen so many soldiers armed for nothing.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm

--Hiigara--

Karan: Son of a [censored]!! Charge the primary cannon, prime all weapons, and ready all drones! Be ready to hit that [censored] the second it comes out of phase! Fleet, be ready and don't let anything through! Activate the planetary shield and get every missile left ready for launch!! HURRY!

--Aves--

Ackbar: It slipped away again...goddammit...

Ironbeak: Ackbar, the other ship has attacked Aves City itself! We've activated the city-shield against it, but it won't forever!

Ackbar: What?! No...no no no no no no no!! Navigation--microjump us to Aves City, NOW!!

*Less than 30 seconds later, the Spirit of Aves drops out of FTL directly below the Primitus frigate, its point defenses already warmed up and busily shooting down the ancient vessel's missiles and pods. The avian flagship quickly turns to face its adversary and mercilessly bombards it with all weapons except for its primary triple energy cannon. That weapon begins slowly but steadily charging up to unleash a barrage unlike anything before on the galactic marauder.*

Ackbar: Aves City Defense, send what airships are available to flank that thing and have all defense weapons in the city fire on that thing! *The city complies, and half a dozen airships arrive on the scene to pound the Primitus ship from above. At the same time, hundreds of energy turrets in the cityscape fire up at the frigate.*

*Meanwhile, Ironbeak quickly issues more orders. The airships take evasive action, allowing to slip by their new counterparts with only a few dents in their shields. The Primitus airships then find themselves corralled and surrounded in a similar merry-go-round fashion by the avian airships and being pounded away by both them, any ground-to-air support in the areas, and the gunships. Meanwhile, on the ground, the avians fight ever harder, and even send entire divisions to destroy the huge armored walkers. The battle may be turning against them, but the Children of Aves are going to make the Primitus fight for every single piece of the planet.*

*Their god itself seems to awake. An earthquake opens an enormous rift, swallowing a huge number of Primitus forces, with the survivors being picked off by the defending avians. This same earthquake causes a massive rockslide that buries another group of invaders, as well as a gigantic tsunami that sweeps away even more of the desecrators. In another region, a freak lightning storm springs up, with hundreds of strikes per minute powerful enough to destroy groups of the constructs. Boulders suddenly fall on Primitus mechs, as do trees on smaller ones. Tornadoes sweep through armored columns. At the poles, apparently stable ice shelves with Primitus forces atop them fall into the sea. In the most spectacular event, a long-extinct volcano suddenly erupts beneath a group of the hostile airships, engulfing them in a huge plume of lava and destroying them utterly. These and hundreds seemingly random natural occurrences across the planet help the avians a great deal, and yet none of them--not even a single lightning strike--harms a Child of Aves.*

--World of New Song--

*The newcomers warn their allies of the incoming reinforcements.* Soban: Hundreds? HUNDREDS?! HOW THE [censored] DO WE FIGHT HUNDREDS OF THESE BASTARDS?!

Tokhta: I have sent for more warriors from the tribes--perhaps they can get here in time!

Soban: I sure hope so. This about to get really [censored] hairy. *The allies continue hammering away at the compound shield, and as the unknown force flings the asteroids back, another force flings them right back the Primitus ships, carefully threading them through the mass of allied forces but still retaining maximum force on impact. Additionally, a directed screech of ultrasound rips through the Primitus armada, causing great strain on their electronics.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:01 pm

--Sword of Vires--

Lara shrugged. "It's always been like this since galactic tensions are running high." She explained, as they passed up a team marching toward the hanger bay, clearly on a mission of some sort. "No one knows when war will break out, and everyone is on edge these days... it's sad..."

Minutes later, they finally arrived at the mess hall to find it relatively empty, given the number of people on the ship. Lara looked around and picked an empty table for the two to sit down at. "Let's sit here." She said, smiling. "All you have to do is say what you want and the food will appear on the table." She explained, as the two sat down at the empty, metallic, unassuming table.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:02 pm

"These energy spikes concern me pull the fleet back to max range send word to our allies to do the same it would be wise to air on the side of caution" Roach interjected into Dawson's thoughts at the comm station.

The free peoples keep the Primitus surrounded and continue their merry go round but the step them selves back still maintaining the same damage output but being cautious In the Mean time Admiral Jane Way warps from Arda With 3000 Free peoples navy ships and 4500 Privateers.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:25 am

Quantum Rain wrote:--Sword of Vires--

Lara shrugged. "It's always been like this since galactic tensions are running high." She explained, as they passed up a team marching toward the hanger bay, clearly on a mission of some sort. "No one knows when war will break out, and everyone is on edge these days... it's sad..."

Minutes later, they finally arrived at the mess hall to find it relatively empty, given the number of people on the ship. Lara looked around and picked an empty table for the two to sit down at. "Let's sit here." She said, smiling. "All you have to do is say what you want and the food will appear on the table." She explained, as the two sat down at the empty, metallic, unassuming table.

Lae raised an eyebrow. "Um..." He looked around. "Orange... soda?" he said, wondering if she was just trying to tease him or not.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:52 pm

--Hiigara--

More and more Primitus ships kept appearing in front of them. The numbers didn't seem to end until suddenly, the entire enemy fleet disappeared. Gone from sensors, hidden from visual, entirely missing like before. The only memory left of them was fear, fear at their strength and boldness.

--Aves--

The frigate didn't seem to last long. It launched its lethal volley still though, having finally diverted all of its energy into doing so. The result was a massive, far deadlier volley of various weapons headed straight for the city below. Various missiles which dodged and weaved, several torpedoes which tore through shields and armor, and many more beams and lasers repeated on top of each other flying down, hitting anything in their path.

The Primitus land forces replied to their losses and the sudden turn of events. They replied oddly, in fact, in that they seemed to be retreating now, firing wildly at the enemy while losses were ignored. They were lethal still, clearing through any enemies in their path with more ruthlessness than ever thought possible. However, their destructive path did not take its toll for long, as the various machines of war suddenly vanished, leaving their scraps which soon disintegrated on their own, turning into ashes. This was true all over the planet, in fact, as the land forces either disappeared or turned into unusable rubble.

At the far end of Aves, there was one final opponent. The capital ship soon decloaked, charging its various weaponry, but not sending any more forces nor was it bombarding the planet below. It just hovered in orbit of the planet, casting its menacing shadow upon the world.

--World of New Song--

The unknown force then did something even more odd. As the asteroids neared the shield, they became nothing. In truth, they were actually converted to energy, being assimilated by the Primitus and strengthening their shield in the end as they sat there, protected by their powerful technology. Wave after wave of drones continued to be launched out, and all weapons, including but not limited to: Super-condensed energy beams, high yield anti-matter torpedoes, and various missiles consisting of energy absorption missiles, extremely powerful quantum wake missiles, and high-yield condensed plasma missiles.

Within minutes, the enemy reinforcements arrived, appearing at the edge of the battle. The quantum wake that emerged from their appearance was beyond extraordinary, as space/time itself seemed to bend before their eyes and a massive wormhole-esque entrance appeared, sending out a massive shockwave. What came out of the portal were literal millions of drones of various types rather than the standard fighter drone, and several landing craft in the back of the fleet. As for the fleet's make-up, it roughly consisted of 100 destroyers, 50 cruisers, 10 carriers, 15 capital ships, and in the center, a massive dreadnought far outclassing any ship remotely similar to its enormous size of roughly 50 KM in length.

--Sword of Vires--

For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then a light appeared on the table as energy swirled around and took the form of the requested beverage, just opened and fresh, though tasting slightly off to the real thing. "Replicators." Lara began to explain. "Every ship has them. They can make anything you want, within the computer's database."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Lae stared at it with a slight expression of disappointment. "Replicators... no one puts the work into it any more?" Lae took a drink of it. He liked it, but was still disappointed by the replicators remark.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next