Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 25 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 25 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 25 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 pm

"Fully, from one divided person to another, who would regard everyone as their kin." Jonas says, leaning back now, content with Roach's response. He finally decides to take a sip of the wine, gently, and as he lays it back down, he looks towards the windows. "So how much of your kin must you protect?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Fully, from one divided person to another, who would regard everyone as their kin." Jonas says, leaning back now, content with Roach's response. He finally decides to take a sip of the wine, gently, and as he lays it back down, he looks towards the windows. "So how much of your kin must you protect?"

"In a futile sounding way all of them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edge of the paragon soul system Sansha Free Peoples border

Admiral Kathryn Janeway assembles a fleet to strike at the very heart of Sansha territory She commands the Rostov The Nyx-class super carrier at the heart of the 3rd carrier battle group. The 22nd Roving line under the command of General Martok Aboard His Abbadon-class battle Cruiser Rotarran. The 5th roving line under command of Gandalf the White aboard the Abbadon-class Battle Cruiser Shadowfax. And finally the 15th battle line under the command of Captain Vorsk Fess a Trandoshan commander with some of the most experience in the fleet. He leads from the Free Peoples Star Defender Emancipator.

Fleet composition

3rd carrier group

1x Nyx Super carrier
4x Thanatos Carriers
10x Free Peoples Star Defenders
10x Nebula Class Star Defenders
10x Caracal class missile cruisers
10x Stabber Class Light cruiser
10x Nova-Class Cruiser
10x Carrack-class light "Support" cruiser
10x Majestic-class Heavy cruisers
10x Dauntless-class heavy cruiser
20x Brutix Class Heavy cruiser
25x EF80 Nebulon-B frigates
25x Lancer-class Frigates
25x Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser Nod Version Mk II
25x Assault Frigate MK III
32x CR90 "stingray" Corvettes
32x Warrior Class Gunships
16x Hapan Battle Dragons

5th Roving line
1x Abbadon-class Heavy Battle Cruiser
1x Chimera-class Carrier
14x Carrak-class Light "Support" cruiser
14x Carrack-class Light "Anti Fighter" Cruiser
28x Majestic-class Heavy cruisers
6x Nebula-class Star Defenders
6x Free Peoples Star Defenders
8x Hapan battle dragons
25x Assault frigate Mk III
32x Warrior class Gunships

15th Battle Line
1x Abbadon-class heavy Battle Cruiser
6x Free peoples Star Defenders
14x Carrak-class Light "support" Cruisers
14x Dauntless Heavy Cruisers
4x Hapan battle dragons
25x EF80 Nebulon-B combat Frigates
16x CR90 "stingray" corvettes

22nd roving line
2x Abbadon-Class Heavy battle Cruiser
14x Carrak-class Light "Support" Cruisers
14x Caracal class missile cruisers
14x Nova class cruisers
14x Majestic heavy cruisers
12x Free Peoples Star Defenders
8x Hapan battle dragons
25x EF80 Nebulon-B combat Frigates
32x Warrior Class Gunships

Admiral Janeway sat in her command chair gazing out at the assembled fleet of 685 war ships the largest offensive formation to ever be assembled for an offensive against the Sansha Blood Raider Alliance. Their target was the Sansha main base near the center of Sansha territory they hoped to capture or kill the Sansha leadership that meant capturing or killing Sansha Kuvakei the leader of Sansha's nation. With him gone the rest of the Sansha would turn to infighting and be defenseless against the free peoples navy. And with out the support of The Sansha the weaker blood raiders would either surrender or be Vulnerable to attack once the Sansha had been defeated. Admiral Janeway presses a button on the arm of her command chair opening a channel to the flag ships of the fleet.

"Line commanders report in" She said her tone level and business like.

A gravely voice replied first. "Martok here the 22nd roving line is assembled and ready, Today Is a Good Day to Die!" Said Martok excitedly

A deep elderly voice responded next. "The 5th roving line is Ready for battle Admiral." said Gandalf

A distinctly reptilian voice replied last "The 15th battle line reads all green all ships are present and accounted for." Vorsk replied in his flat military tone.

"All Ships prepare to enter warp on my mark." Janeway said syncing the fleets jump timers. "5,4,3,2,1 Mark!" And in perfect sync the Free peoples fleet entered hyper space.

After a few hour journey they appeared in the center of Sansha space before them stood a massive star base surrounded by mining vessels, asteroids, gun platforms and a large defense fleet.

"Whats our opposition Ensign?" admiral Janeway said to her tactical officer.

"Sensors count 800 Sansha and blood raider vessels exact layout is appearing on tactical Display now."

Sansha Defense fleet

12x Revenant-class Super carriers
134x Nightmare-Class Battle Ships
164x Phantasm-Class cruisers
180x Succubus-class Frigates
10x Bhaalgorn-class Battle ships
100x Ashimmu-class Cruisers
100x Cruor-class Frigates
100x Prophecy-class battle Cruisers

"Admiral incoming message from the Sansha fleet." The female Klingon comm officer said from the crew pit.

"On screen" Janeway replied

The Face of Sansha Kuvakei appeared on screen a pale bald man with a cruel disposition.

"Admiral Janeway you must be lost. Or have you come to commit yourself into our hive mind?" Kuvakei said with a cruel twisted grin

"Sansha Kuvakei why don't you save us this massacre and surrender now? Id hate to have to destroy your pretty battle fleet."

Kuvakei laugh a menacing deep sound and said "Do you know what you are, Admiral? The truth will not comfort you. You are a frightened child running headfirst towards oblivion. And I? I am the only one who tried to stop you. I am the Messiah that you turned against. You persecuted me, hunted my children. Vowed to burn my Promised Land to ash. Now I have returned, and I know you better than you know yourself.
I will vanquish your fear, and commute your flesh to dust." With that he cut the comm and the Sansha fleet mobilized Strike craft began pouring from their Super Carriers and their frigates and cruiser accelerated to attack range.

"Deploy the fighters, anti fighter craft take up picket formation, Gunships intercept those frigates before they lock us down, Battle dragons deploy Pulse mass Mines they wont be escaping from us this time."

Thousands of starfighters swarmed from free peoples carriers and war ships like a great cloud of locusts they clashed with the Sansha fighters The far more maneuverable free peoples fighters easily dispatching the cumbersome Sansha fighters and bombers. having a clear strike craft advantage the free Peoples fighters began making torpedo runs on the Sansha defense emplacements Attempting to force The Sansha Battle ships into combat range.

The Sansha Cruisers and frigates Swarmed forwards and tangled into the free peoples lines The free peoples Fleet loosened up its formation allowing their vessels more room to cover one another The powerful Sansha lasers cut into the free peoples battle formation several cruisers and frigates exploded as multiple Sansha ships focused their fire on them but their sacrifice gave the free peoples line ships time to catch and catching their enemies in their tractor beams the mighty Gun batteries of the Nebula's and The Star Defenders Swatted the lightly shielded Sansha ships like flies depraved of their speed advantage the frigates and cruisers fell back into their battle ship line.

The free peoples star fighter corp proved its reputation soon all the Sansha defense guns were down Their main capital ships no longer threatened the Free peoples Heavy cruisers and battle Cruisers Moved in along with their frigates. As they closed range hails of missiles from the Caracal missiles cruisers smashed into the Sansah lines this was followed by spreads of photon torpedoes and Quantum Torpedoes the sheer splash damage caused by the bombardment send the Sansha lines scattering trying to stagger their formations but they were to slow the Hapan battle dragons had entered range and with their massive fire power began Splintering Sansha formations. The Sansha battle ships returned fire and several heavy cruisers and a few line ships fell under a concentrated barrage. The Sansha had temporarily gained the Momentum more Free peoples warships winked off the display. As the Sansha Consolidated their battle line once more the Sansha station launched a large wave of fighters and the carriers followed suit the free peoples ships were caught in a deadly position.

But general Martok did not panic the Rotarran with a group of Nebulas soldiered forward surrounded by a bubble of lancer frigates swatting Sansha fighters before they could loose their torpedoes The Rotarran Fired its modified beam arrays like mighty scarlet swords they slashed through the Sansha battle ships shields and armor carving them like a Christmas ham. Combined with volleys of Mazer fire from the Nebulas the 22nd roving line had broken a large gap in the Sansha lines.

Seeing this the 15th battle line entered the breach widening it and fanning out to surround the enemy. Finally Gandalf's Roving line advanced completing the encirclement and although both sides took losses in the melee that ensued the Sansha defense force was utterly destroyed. As the last of the Sansha Carriers Exploded in a brilliant fire ball the free peoples fleet encircled and disabled the sansha star base and landing ships poured from the victorious free peoples navy. As search and rescue and salvage teams also scatter about the battle field.

Last edited by Roach on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

--Aves, several weeks later--

*Progress is slow on the new restoration of the avian homeworld due to so much resources being poured into research for the journey to space, but initial results promise much. The wreckage of airships and vehicles are removed from battlefields and recycled into building materials or other useful things, while the barren soils on which they lay are coaxed into becoming rich, dark, and eager to support life. Afterwards, the seeds of many plants are scattered onto the large plots of earth and the first tantalizing signs of green begin to show.*

*In Ackbar's office at Farruvian, the hawk's wing heals steadily and grows stronger until one day, Fallah removes the splint to inspect it and nods approvingly.*

Fallah: Alright, sir. Your wing is fully healed and you have my permission to return to normal flight.

Ackbar: And precisely how do you define "abnormal" flight, Doctor?

Fallah: Well, sir, it may involve leaping repeatedly into the air, flapping one's wings, only to fall down again. There may be a screech of pain or two, along with a curse of frustration.

*Ackbar chuckles.* Ackbar: If I didn't know you better, Doctor, I'd think you were spying on the cameras.

Fallah (sly): How do you know I wasn't?

*This playful banter continues as Fallah removes the rest of the splint. Ackbar flexes his newly-healed wing and breathes a sigh of relief--there is no pain and the movement is smooth. With a cry of exultation, he leaps into the air and flies out the open window of his office. The Commander flies two laps around the towering structure and then comes back in.*

Ackbar: By Aves, that felt good. I've been cooped up in here for too long! You're dismissed, Doctor.

*Fallah promptly salutes and takes her leave. After the door to the office shuts behind her, Ackbar turns to Bularr and blinks in surprise. The nestling has grown enormously in these last few weeks, and while still far smaller than Ackbar himself, is nearly fully grown. All his feathers have fledged.*

Bularr (reverent): You can fly now!

*The hawk smiles warmly at his charge.* Ackbar: I sure can. And guess what? *He winks, and Bularr nearly leaps out of his feathers in excitement.* It's time for you to learn how to fly.

*Bularr shrieks with happiness and leaps into the air, flapping his wings as he does so. The action causes a small wind to roll through the office. Then he stops, concerned, and looks around.*

Bularr: In here? *The confines of the place, despite being roomy by avian standards, still do not provide enough room for a nestling learning how to fly. Ackbar shakes his head.*

Ackbar: No, not in here. We're going into the forest to learn. Now hold still... *Bularr obeys, and then squawks in surprise as the larger hawk flies over, grabs him in his talons, and then flies out the window once more. Once clear of the structure, Ackbar sets his wings in a glide and angles himself towards the forest on Farruvian's outskirts. Bularr looks around in awe as the city passes by underneath them.*

--Aves System, several hours later--

*A large group of ships enters the Aves System. The planet's new network of sensors quickly detects them.*

--Aves, Greenbough Forest--

*Bularr stands on the branch of an oak tree, hesitates, and then gives a mighty leap. He spreads his wings to direct his leap and steers himself into the branches of an adjacent aspen.*

Ackbar: That's it! That's it! Well done, Bularr!! You're learning so quickly--when I was learning to fly, I hadn't even managed to jump half that distance after the same amount of time!

*The young Sparrowhawk glows at his elder's praise, and then a question occurs to him.*

Bularr: Sir--

Ackbar: No need for that. Call me whatever you wish out here.

Bularr: ...Ackbar, who taught you to fly?

*Ackbar suddenly grows quiet and hesitates before answering.* Ackbar: My...my parents did.

*Bularr is confused at his response.* Bularr: Parent? What's a parent?

Ackbar: What--you don't--I haven't told you?

Bularr: Never.

*The Commander is growing increasingly uncomfortable.* Ackbar: Well, Bularr...an avian's parents are what bring them into being. When a male and female avian express their absolute love and trust in each other as mates, the female lays an egg. If brooded--that's when the parents sit on it to keep it warm--it hatches into a nestling. This is how I came into being and it's also how you and every other avian (and everything else) came into being. The parents are supposed to help their nestlings grow and develop and learn many things...including how to fly.

Bularr: But...but...you're not my...male parent, are you?

Ackbar: No, Bularr...I'm not your father. Mates of different avian species only rarely have nestlings. You're a Sparrowhawk, I'm a Broad-Winged Hawk.

Bularr: Then where are my father and my fe--my mother?

*Ackbar takes a long time to answer.* Ackbar: Bularr, your parents are dead.

*The young Sparrowhawk is struck dumb.* Bularr: Dead? Dead like in war?!

*It breaks Ackbar's heart to say the words, but he must.* Ackbar: Yes. I'm so sorry, Bularr.

*Tears begin to well up in Bularr's eyes.* Bularr: But why...why are they dead?! Why didn't you tell me?! Why are I here with you now?! Did you kill them because they were True Children?! *He screeches the last question accusingly in Ackbar's face, and then before the other hawk can react, takes off. Despite still learning how to fly, anger and sorrow fuel Bularr's wings and he is gone in seconds. Ackbar quickly unfolds his wings in preparation to fly after the errant nestling, but then his PDA beeps.*

Ackbar: Featherless... *He answers it.* Ackbar here.

Addrson: Sir, it's Addrson. The new sensor network picked up Hiigaran ships in the system. We sent out a transmission in that language of theirs...if all goes well, they'll be landing at Farruvian soon.

Ackbar: ...very well, Addrson. Thank you, and good job. I'll be there STAT.

*He clicks the device off and looks around the forest helplessly before spreading his wings once more and flying back towards the city.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:54 pm

--Litany Of Defiance--

As Roach sat with Jonas The Rostov, Rotarran and the Shadowfax exit hyperspace in the sector shortly after Gandalf, Martok, and Admiral Janeway materialize before them, along with four Trandoshan Marines. The Marines stand around a man bound in mithril shackles it is the leader of Sansha's Nation Sansha Kuvakei.

Roach looks up at the entourage showing no outward emotion. He stands and embraced his Top lieutenants one by one.

"My friends you have captured the leader of Sansha's nation i suppose the mithril i payed that Bothan informant was well spent. How was the operation? What kind of losses did we take?"

"Our losses were moderate less than 30% final material loss count is in but when we left out search teams were still pulling people out of our wrecks. We also captured several Dozen Sansha warships we have established a foot hold in the Stain region. Sansha fleets are in full retreat but they still have a numerical advantage the Sansha fleet still contains over ten thousand war vessels, but signs of internal strife are apparent. The Blood Raiders fleet is still intact as well another six thousand or more ships. If they Coordinate a combined effort we wont hold the Stain region." Janeway reported

"I don't think we need worry about them organizing Sansha was their only real tactical asset. Dastards seem to forget our people have been in the business of intergalactic warfare for four thousand years." Martok said

"And we have only gotten more proficient since the Klingon Joined us not to speak of the advantage being lead by immortals with thousands of years of experience." Gandalf said in half Jest.

Roach laughed "Don't say that Gandalf you remind me of how old i truly am. And were is Vorsk did you leave him to organize the supply lines?"

"Yes he wanted to stay and make sure our convoys had an open corridor the 44th roving line Made sure of that they provided an ample distraction by harassing the border regions while we were in transit. The Rest of the Arda fleet save for your battle group Admiral has secured its positions in Stain soon we will be able to finish the Sansha and if the blood raiders haven't Surrendered by then we will Have them Caught between us and the Turians. And we are now finally in a position to Aid the Rachni now that the Nod Fleet is no longer needed to reinforce the borders. Not to mention this show of force might remind the Turians that we aren't to be trifled with." Gandalf Replied

"I don't wish to antagonize the Hierarchy but morality dictates that we cannot allow an entire species to be wiped out on a whim from some witless warmongering Politician with a loud mouth and plenty rhetoric. Now the final matter what shall we do with Kuvakei?"

"He is guilty of war crimes on a scale I haven't seen since the Ramius civil war i say execution." Replied Gandalf.

"I second this he is to dangerous to be left alive we have jamming active so his consciousness can be transmitted to any clones he may have hidden." Martok asserted.

"You know were i stand admiral id rather see him be rehabilitated or imprisoned." Janeway said in closing.

"I'm sorry Kathryn but the rest of our little tribunal agrees." Roach motions them aside Sansha looks up at Roach a fire in his eyes defiant to the last "Sansha Kuvakei you have been found guilty of war crimes by special military tribunal and sentenced to death have you any last words."

"You know not what waits for you a darkness comes that will destroy you all and ill see you in hell all of you." Sansha said still glaring at roach from his kneeling position.

With a signature Snap hiss The blade of Roach's lightsaber appeared its yellow glow cast of the mirrored floor and with a slash Sansha's body fell limp on the floor as the marines dragged it away. Roach dismissed his Commanders and returned to the table with Jonas.

"I apologize for that but sometimes i get overzealous in the protection of my kin that mad man had done unspeakable horrors to my people."

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:05 pm

"Do what needs to be done, as long as you can deal with the consequences afterwords." Jonas replied in a small bout of wisdom. "Not like I mind his sudden execution, given that I don't know him at all."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"Do what needs to be done, as long as you can deal with the consequences afterwords." Jonas replied in a small bout of wisdom. "Not like I mind his sudden execution, given that I don't know him at all."

"He was the Leader of Sansha's Nation a powerful Cult like pirate group who had been kidnapping our civilians and turning them into mindless cyborg drones for his hive mind. We have been at war ever since I moved Ramius and Arda to their new Solar systems it is difficult to move a planet to a new galaxy but not impossible."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:55 pm

"I see... and what of his 'impending darkness' then?" Jonas asked with a slight bit of curiosity, one of the small bouts of emotion one could gleam from his posture.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:33 am

"I do not know I have felt dark tremors in the force at the edge of galaxy but do not know from what they stem. It is possible Kuvakei stumbled across something terrible or he may just have been reading my emotions and attempting to throw me off balance. Either way id say we should be cautious. Now with Kuvakei Dead i can finally break the back of Sansha Nation and His Blood Raider allies With them gone I can focus on the threat posed by the Turians."

Last edited by Roach on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 am

"Would it then be so wise to go to war with such 'impending darkness' waiting then?" Jonas asks, with the same bout of curiosity.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 am

"No But If the Turians Seek to annihilate the Rachni species then they will have to go through my star fleet. Though I have forestalled them well with Subterfuge they will eventually attack that is when they must make their decision I will not allow them free passage to cause the extinction of a species."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Dominion Wolf wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:--Holding Facilities--

"...this is pointless." The man says, turning around and walking towards the doors. "Two hours, you have two hours before I give the order to kill. You had better come up with the answers I seek before then." The man said, his voice nothing but ice now. The soldiers surrounding Xaldius remained, weapons armed and ready, fully alert and very edgy when around him it seems. As he walked out, the doors shut and a barrier formed in front of them, barring anyone's path.

The kid stared at the ground, staring at his reflection which stared back. The reflection simply grinned wryly. "you have two hours to figure it out." Xaldius simply glared at the ground. He muttered something that the guards would not hear clearly.

The guards remained like statues for the entire two hours, surrounding Xaldius with weapons charged and ready, while the barrier surrounding Xaldius never faded, not once. Sairene watched via the cameras, curious peeking through her normally mostly emotionless composure. "That's my best course of action..." She said to herself, reaffirming her recent decision.

The doors opened, the guards standing upright even more, as the man from before walked in to address his prisoner. "Your time is up, and I hope you made the right choice in the mean time." The archangel said coldly still, as before.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:
Dominion Wolf wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:--Holding Facilities--

"...this is pointless." The man says, turning around and walking towards the doors. "Two hours, you have two hours before I give the order to kill. You had better come up with the answers I seek before then." The man said, his voice nothing but ice now. The soldiers surrounding Xaldius remained, weapons armed and ready, fully alert and very edgy when around him it seems. As he walked out, the doors shut and a barrier formed in front of them, barring anyone's path.

The kid stared at the ground, staring at his reflection which stared back. The reflection simply grinned wryly. "you have two hours to figure it out." Xaldius simply glared at the ground. He muttered something that the guards would not hear clearly.

The guards remained like statues for the entire two hours, surrounding Xaldius with weapons charged and ready, while the barrier surrounding Xaldius never faded, not once. Sairene watched via the cameras, curious peeking through her normally mostly emotionless composure. "That's my best course of action..." She said to herself, reaffirming her recent decision.

The doors opened, the guards standing upright even more, as the man from before walked in to address his prisoner. "Your time is up, and I hope you made the right choice in the mean time." The archangel said coldly still, as before.

The kid glared at the Archangel, he didnt blink and simply said, "[censored]. You." He didnt stand up and thought out what would happen in his head.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:17 pm

"I see... very well then." He said, taking off his cloak, and then unsheathing his energy blade, as the barrier fades away and drops Xaldius onto the ground. The archangel advanced toward the kid, sword in hand, power rushing through him in preparation for the painful strikes, but bearing no hatred it seemed, only cold-blooded eyes glazed over with ice it seemed.

Sairene watched as the execution was about to begin, curiosity rising with each step the archangel takes. "How will you escape this time?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"I see... very well then." He said, taking off his cloak, and then unsheathing his energy blade, as the barrier fades away and drops Xaldius onto the ground. The archangel advanced toward the kid, sword in hand, power rushing through him in preparation for the painful strikes, but bearing no hatred it seemed, only cold-blooded eyes glazed over with ice it seemed.

Sairene watched as the execution was about to begin, curiosity rising with each step the archangel takes. "How will you escape this time?"

"[censored] YOU!" Xaldius shouted this time, he jupmed up and delivered a blow to the back of the Archangel's head at the point where the spine meets the skull, grabbed the sword and held the man's head under his arm in what looked almost like a sleeper hold after he would most likely pass out after recieving a blow to such a vulnerable spot. "SHOOT ME, I FALL AND BREAK HIS NECK!"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 pm

The guards aimed their weapons at the kid the instant he leaped forward, unable to keep up with him, but clearly not about to let him go. The archangel seemed limp at first, then laughed. Laughed quite loudly in fact. "Clever, kid, quite clever, but you should have ran when you had the chance." He said in a less cold voice, with a tinge of pain it seemed. He elbowed Xaldius as hard as he could muster, which, despite being blunted by his recent temporary paralysis, was still quite strong. "We were made to bear such pains!" He said, attempting to stand up, though his legs reply shakily at first. He seemed quite groggy in fact. Very groggy.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:The guards aimed their weapons at the kid the instant he leaped forward, unable to keep up with him, but clearly not about to let him go. The archangel seemed limp at first, then laughed. Laughed quite loudly in fact. "Clever, kid, quite clever, but you should have ran when you had the chance." He said in a less cold voice, with a tinge of pain it seemed. He elbowed Xaldius as hard as he could muster, which, despite being blunted by his recent temporary paralysis, was still quite strong. "We were made to bear such pains!" He said, attempting to stand up, though his legs reply shakily at first. He seemed quite groggy in fact. Very groggy.

Xaldius would grit his teeth and deliver a finger-point stab to an exposed part of the armor and strike the radial nerver hard enough to almost entirely disable the arm. He would turn and deliver a lower blow to the Tibial nerve just above the knee cap, and then when the archangel was on one knee, Daniel let him have a full-blast punch to the neck. He would activate the saber, preparing for a change and put it to the archangel's neck before he could get up. "You first." The archangel would see Xaldius narrow his eyes, but he wouldnt blink. "Your fellow [censored] may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your neck into a canoe, you hear me?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

"Go ahead, kill me if you really think you can." The archangel replied, with a sly smile, as the soldiers charged and aimed, fully ready to strike at Daniel with overwhelming power. "I have never feared the prospect of dieing at the hands of the enemy, especially a traitor to humanity such as you." He said, already regaining strength it seemed, despite the devastating combo.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Go ahead, kill me if you really think you can." The archangel replied, with a sly smile, as the soldiers charged and aimed, fully ready to strike at Daniel with overwhelming power. "I have never feared the prospect of dieing at the hands of the enemy, especially a traitor to humanity such as you." He said, already regaining strength it seemed, despite the devastating combo.

"Traitor? You have to be allies with someone before to have betrayed them. I never knew you [censored]." *He would stomp the archangel's neck again, not hard enough to kill him, but enough to keep him down. He would point to a standing soldier, not taking the sword away from the archangel on the ground. "You, open that goddamn door!"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 pm

The soldiers didn't move, but remained statuesque, guns aimed at the kid. One of them did speak up though, in response to Daniel's request. "Never. To let you run rampant and kill our loved ones, never. We would rather die before we let you harm anyone." The one soldier stepped forward, gun fully charged to deliver a very very painful blow, if not lethal.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:The soldiers didn't move, but remained statuesque, guns aimed at the kid. One of them did speak up though, in response to Daniel's request. "Never. To let you run rampant and kill our loved ones, never. We would rather die before we let you harm anyone." The one soldier stepped forward, gun fully charged to deliver a very very painful blow, if not lethal.

"...[censored] it..." Xaldius raised the sword and stabbed downward and ran for the door and punched the control panel with his left hand and pulled out of the panel, the door would open, but anyone watching would see a rather large trail of blood behind him. He had really damaged his hand in doing that. The soldiers would also notice that the sword was stabbed down inches away from the archangel's head, but not actually into it. Xaldius would sprint down the hall, and look for any possible means of escape. "I hate these movies..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm

The soldiers rushed to the archangel first, getting him back on his feet. He was still alive, barely conscious now, but slowly recuperating. However, upon seeing this, several soldiers immediately jumped to chase the escapee. The alarms blared red and loud, doors started locking down, turrets activated, droids brought online, as the entire floor and neighboring stories were put on alert. So far, it was a low level threat in their eyes, but any IS prison break is always treated with harsh reactions.

Sairene noticed the kid's actions, noticed how the archangel was left, well, not dead. "Hmm... let's kick this up a notch then." She said, as she manipulated the alert levels to full alert for the entire building rather than just the few stories. She then proceeded to "dumb down" the automatic static defenses in the building, all in favor of trying to prove her hypothesis.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:The soldiers rushed to the archangel first, getting him back on his feet. He was still alive, barely conscious now, but slowly recuperating. However, upon seeing this, several soldiers immediately jumped to chase the escapee. The alarms blared red and loud, doors started locking down, turrets activated, droids brought online, as the entire floor and neighboring stories were put on alert. So far, it was a low level threat in their eyes, but any IS prison break is always treated with harsh reactions.

Sairene noticed the kid's actions, noticed how the archangel was left, well, not dead. "Hmm... let's kick this up a notch then." She said, as she manipulated the alert levels to full alert for the entire building rather than just the few stories. She then proceeded to "dumb down" the automatic static defenses in the building, all in favor of trying to prove her hypothesis.

Xaldius wouldn otice a change in the defenses, how the alert went up. "Are you kidding me?" He shouted out. He sprinted for the first door he could see and ducked in a closet that had no survellience at the time. "Think.... Xadius... think. Think." He looked at the metal of the wall behind the mops and buckets and saw his reflection. "Go [censored] yourself, Mr. Hyde." The reflection chuckled. "My, arent we in a bad mood?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Xaldius could hear several voices of soldiers sprinting by the door. "Where'd he go?!" One of them said, loudly, very commandingly. "The bastard kid was here a second ago!! Can't you dimwits do anything right?!" "Sir, the blood trail just...disappears..." "I STILL HAVE SIGHT, THANK YOU DUMBASS!" The commander yelled back at the soldier. "...sigh, fan out, find the bastard, and drag him back to the morgue, dead."

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:21 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Xaldius could hear several voices of soldiers sprinting by the door. "Where'd he go?!" One of them said, loudly, very commandingly. "The bastard kid was here a second ago!! Can't you dimwits do anything right?!" "Sir, the blood trail just...disappears..." "I STILL HAVE SIGHT, THANK YOU DUMBASS!" The commander yelled back at the soldier. "...sigh, fan out, find the bastard, and drag him back to the morgue, dead."

Xaldius very slowly and carefull peeked out of the door, he didnt put his head out, but simply snuck a peek throught the crack, he wanted to see how many of them there were. "Please be only one..." He whispered to himself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Instead of one, which would have been far opposite of the kid's luck, there must have been fifteen soldiers there, plus the very distinct commander, with his super-spiked yellow hair, sunglasses, and unlit cigarette combination. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR DUMBASSES!? I SAID FAN OUT!!" He yelled again, as the soldiers jumped and started practically leaping every which direction, complying with their commander's orders.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down