Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 18 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 18 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 18 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:21 pm

--Aves--

--Out of Universe--
"Ah, yes, "Hiigarans", humanoid like creatures with a clan-like parliament. We have dismissed this faction." *Stabs Wraith in the chest with his laser sword.*

--In Universe--

"The Hiigarans are a clan-like faction, divided into groups called Kiithid, or Kiith if there were just one, and who are represented in a form of parliament. Each Kiithid also has specialties, as they are also generally independent of each other save for during war. They are also not as militaristic as the Turians, but, that's not to say they're lacking, now are they, Wraith?" Shadow says with a slight smile, obviously showing off his knowledge.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:30 pm

--Out of Universe--

Ackbar: DO NOT WANT. IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH!!! *A giant LAZOR comes out of Ackbar's beak and hits Shadow squarely in the chest.*

--In Universe--

*Wraith's eyes flash but she says nothing. Ackbar doesn't seem to notice and continues as normal.* Ackbar: A flexible people. *He is about to stop, and then notices a very small dot on the edge of Hierarchy space. The label is tiny, but his keen avian eyes are able to pick it out.* What...is the Rachni Hive?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:36 pm

--Aves--

--Out of Universe--

Shadow looks down to see a giant hole in his torso. "...You son of a [censored]! OBJECTION!" The building explodes with both of them in it.

--In Universe--

"Ah, yes, Rachni. The insectoid race of a hive mind relationship, they are primarily peaceful. At the moment, they're under attack by the Turians because of the whole grudge thing I mentioned before. Don't ask, it's too complicated. Regardless, they are just rebuilding after a long, drawn out conflict they had in the past, so, they aren't at all big...they only have one queen left to be precise, where once there were thousands." He stated, seemingly having to remember the Rachni before he started speaking.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:44 pm

*Ackbar sighs.* Ackbar: Complications, complications. Do you know if they'll achieve a peace settlement?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:45 pm

--Aves--

"Ah ah, Admiral, I can't tell you the future you're not allowed to see yet." Shadow replied, toying with Ackbar now.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:52 pm

*Ackbar closes his eyes and the nods.* Ackbar: Very well, that's all I need to know for now. What's left for us to do today?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:54 pm

--Aves--

"That's not up to me to remind you of your schedule, Ackbar..." He said plainly, leaning back against the wall again, studying the two from a distance now.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:--In Transit--

The officers stared at the kid, perplexed, as the captain easily got a gun in his hand, ready to shoot the perceived enemy. They were all tense, now, and obviously they knew when to tell a threat from anything, kid or adult, it didn't matter to their instinctual training. Self-defense is self-defense.

--Aves--

"An ancient race-" Shadow started, bored of explaining all of this already. "They are mainly traders with a looong history. It's highly likely that they have met the Primitus and maybe even the Progenitors at one point or another, however, getting them to talk about that far in the past would be tricky. Being advanced, even in military standards, they're primarily a flying-serpentine like species I believe."

The kid's eyes turned to glowing entirely blood red, the grayness impossible to see behind the energy. His skin became more gaunt, the muscle fibers in his arms actually becoming visible, and the bones in his hands becoming far more pronounced. "That was your last mistake" He said, this time his voice speaking in unison with another, disembodied voice that echoed through out the room. The kid lifted his hand and fire shot forward into the man directly in front of him. He would turn, not even raising his hands, and the other guards would be hit hard by a "wall of air" that sent them flying back into the walls. The lights in the room would begin to flicker.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:47 pm

--In Transit--

The first officer was the first to get back up immediately after being thrown down, obviously he was of a better physique than the rest. He signaled to the other two, who just nodded, and then he did something odd. He charged at the kid, while the other two darted out of the room through various exits. The remaining man came at the kid with a simple photon pistol, firing away fearlessly, a look of sheer determination in his eyes.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

A piece of metal would shoot up out of the ground, deflecting the blows, then tear itself completely out and impale the officer against the wall, the kid still not having moved a muscle from his previous position. He would then start walking twoard the first exit he saw.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:55 pm

--In Transit--

The alarms blared loudly the instant the kid moved it seemed. The ship alerted to his presence, as the doors shut in response to his advances. "Ha...ha...sorry. You're out of luck." The officer said, smiling as if he won or something. "Everyone knows... you're here now... If you think... you'll get out without a scratch..., you're dead wrong...Ha...ha..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:03 pm

The alarms blared loudly the instant the kid moved it seemed. The ship alerted to his presence, as the doors shut in response to his advances. "Ha...ha...sorry. You're out of luck." The officer said, smiling as if he won or something. "Everyone knows... you're here now... If you think... you'll get out without a scratch..., you're dead wrong...Ha...ha..."

The bar that the officer had been impaled with would snap into two, then rip him in half vertically and be dropped to the ground with the two halves. The doors would be ripped from their mounts as if by an invisible hand of a giant and fell to the ground in front of the kid. As he walked, lights would blow out as he passed them. "At least i wont be leaving in two separate body bags, idiot..." The two voices would say as the kid walked out.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:08 pm

--In Transit--

-and be greeted by several guards with rifles aimed at him protected by a shield. One of the guards yelled out harshly, not hesitant to shoot a child at all it seemed. "Put your hands in the air and surrender! Now!" They all kept their weapons aimed at the kid, and in the distance, some snipers could even be seen. Obviously, when the ship is on alert, they spare no expense...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 pm

-and be greeted by several guards with rifles aimed at him protected by a shield. One of the guards yelled out harshly, not hesitant to shoot a child at all it seemed. "Put your hands in the air and surrender! Now!" They all kept their weapons aimed at the kid, and in the distance, some snipers could even be seen. Obviously, when the ship is on alert, they spare no expense...

The kid would raise his hands calmly, get on his knees with his hands on his head... or so it appeared. Black crack-like indentations appeared around the crimson eyes, and the kid grinned wryly. He brought his hands out, revealing two halves of a ball of firey energy that he put together, then sent at the guards. When it hit the shield, it would cause a blast with enough force to blow through the floor and the celing. This would be followed up with the debris from the explosion flying at the stragglers.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:14 pm

--In Transit--

The guards shot wildly, as the snipers seemed to disappear in response to the kid's actions. They tried to shoot away the debris and take down the kid to prevent him from firing off another shot, as the shield twisted and slowly dissipated, the on-board AI recalculating its defense procedures in response to the kid's actions.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:20 pm

The guards shot wildly, as the snipers seemed to disappear in response to the kid's actions. They tried to shoot away the debris and take down the kid to prevent him from firing off another shot, as the shield twisted and slowly dissipated, the on-board AI recalculating its defense procedures in response to the kid's actions.

The kid would appear in front of the shield, and clap his hands in front of him. This would cause a wide-angled wave of wind that would slice anyone standing even remotely close to being in front of him in half. He would then walk over to a survivor and lift him up by the neck, staring into his eyes with that twisted grin and his red eyes. "Have fun in Oblivion." He would lift him up as high as his arm would allow, cracks appearing on the edges of his eyes again, and the man would burst into flames in his grasp. The ashes would fall down in front of him, likely scaring away anyone else left alive.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:33 pm

--Palven--

Two Jedi shadow's Jeric A male Miraluaka and Syren a human female infiltrate the Turian military command an begin planting false information about the rachni. They also gather intelligence about the Turians plans and send it to the Rachni.

--Arda--

A hologram appears in front of the Jedi council it is of Jeiric delivering his report.*

"masters." he says with a bow "Syren and i have infiltrated the Turian military we have placed false information and scrambled the fleet movements of the Turian hierarchy there fleet will be spread out with different ships all suffering botched FTL data it will by the Rachni some time as they regroup. We have also placed listening devices in the quarters of the Turian field commanders and in their briefing rooms."

Roach looks satisfied. "We cant hope for all our subterfuge to succeed but it will buy us time thank you Jeric may the force be with you."

*The hologram vanishes*

The doors to the chamber open and a tall Zabrak Jedi wearing full battle armor under his robe enters.

Roach and the council look up from their data pads. "Ah master Orgus it is good to see you what do you have to report?"

Orgus bows "Masters i bring grave news From Ramius i have discovered a plot by a Sith lord."

Master Veriax stands "don't be ridiculous the sith haven't been seen in this part of the Universe for a millennium"

Roach raises his hand and Veriax falls silent and sits down.

"A sith lord on Ramius he must have masked his presence with some artifact for me to have not sensed him how did you acquire this information old friend?"

"i was investigating a trail of stolen sith artifact the trail led to Jorge Cochran an extremely wealthy man from Ramius. He had been using holocrons to train in the ways of the sith he has allied with the Sansha and has razed an army in his estate Roli mountains. He has cyborg warriors, battle droids, sith acolytes, Shields anti aircraft defenses and an underground laboratory and factory were he has been creating vile creatures with sith alchemy."

Roach looks to the floor his expression grim he radiated a wave o annoyance before standing up. "We cannot allow this sith to remain in power summon all our ground forces on Ramius we will be siege this sith lord and I will face him personally. I have preparations to make for war." *Rocah vanished an reappeared in his quarters on the litany he found lance sitting on the sofa reading a datapad.*

"ah Father welcome home i have a gift for you before you run off again." He handed Roach the katana he had crafted in the force. Roach looked at the bladed surveying its ever feature as he drew it from his sheath he felt the power course through it several powerful crystals had been set in the hilt. Roach replaced the blade in it sheath and slung it over his shoulder fixing it in place on his back."

"excellent work my son i see that the time i forced you to spend working the forge did not go to waste i will put this weapon to good use farewell."

Roach vanished after grabbing a holocron from his desk.*

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 pm

--Aves, Farruvian, Ackbar's Office--

*Ackbar inwardly rolls his eyes and checks his PDA.* Ackbar: That's all for today. It's time we adjourned.

*All this time, Wraith has been slowly edging towards the window and considers making a last-minute escape attempt through it, but a quick glance out of the aperture quickly puts paid that plan. The office is in a high, geometrically angled tower nearly two kilometers above the ground. Any attempt to escape would be suicidal.* And to betray the fragile trust of my new allies would be, quiet simply, [censored] stupid. I hope you heard that, Shadow or whatever the hell you're called. *Instead, she pretends to be looking out the window at the city. Ackbar hops to the ledge and follows her gaze. The setting sun of Aves causes a fiery burst of color to spread across the entire western sky. The brilliant rays reflect off the cityscape of Farruvian, creating an inferno-like palette of orange and pink that bathes the entire thriving metropolis. The effect is stunning.*

Wraith: Your city is very beautiful, despite its...alien nature.

*The hawk's mood darkens.* Ackbar: It was not always so. When I first came here, it was burning. Then, when I left for war and returned again, it was nearly obliterated. These people--my people--have endured so many terrible things...and what I am about to ask of them pales in comparison to all the 500 years our world was at war.

*He sighs heavily and continues, talking less to Wraith or Shadow than...something else, perhaps.* Aves, give me strength to convince our people of the danger before them...I may have saved us all, but I don't know if I can do this alone.

*There is, predictably, no perceivable response. Ackbar sighs again and turns away from the window, hopping back to his desk.* That's all for today. I have to prepare my speech to the generals tomorrow, and so do you, Shadow. (to Wraith) Can I trust you to have a room to yourself?

*Wraith nods slowly.* Wraith: You can trust me. A Hiigaran's word is true.

Ackbar: Good. Guards! *Several burly guards hurry in and salute.* Fetch me a series of pictograms from the old archives relating to food, drink, and diplomacy.

Guards: Yes, sir! *They zip out of the room, closing the door behind them. Ackbar turns his attention once more to Wraith and hands her a simple stylus.*

Ackbar: When they bring the pictograms, I want you to inscribe the symbols in your language for the words "food", "drink", and "diplomacy" on each one. That will help you remember which ones to select if you need something. You'll have a room to yourself, but there will be guards outside your room--call them and point to one of the pictures if you need something. "Diplomacy" will essentially request a meeting with me. Shadow can't always be around to translate our languages between us.

Wraith: Very well. *She takes the instrument, gripping it somewhat awkwardly with her non-avian hand. The guards shortly return with the three pictograms, and Wraith writes the corresponding words in New Hiigaran on each one.*

Ackbar: Good. Don't hesitate to holler if you need anything. Guards, take her to her room.

*The guards who brought the pictograms lead Wraith to the room assigned to her as she clutches the tablets to her chest. The room was clearly designed for an avian, but it is quite comfy for her nonetheless, with the sleeping dais proving quite amiable to her humanoid physiology. Exhausted from the stress of the day, Wraith strips out of her hot, sweaty uniform and undergarments and tumbles naked into the dais. In seconds, she is sound asleep.*

--Palaven--

*Garrus reappears just as suddenly as he vanished after Roach's teleportation, to the surprise of many of the Primarchs. Immediately, he is bombarded by questions.* Primarch of Gahlven: High Primarch Vakarian, care to explain where you so judiciously took a trip to just now?

Garrus: I was merely exchanging final good-byes with an ally you have now declared war upon, your Eminence--the Free Peoples.

Primarch of Gahlven (mocking): I see, High Primarch. Well, I must be going. Duty calls--though that may be hard for you to understand. *Garrus prepares an angry retort, but bites it down and the arrogant politician departs the area on a shuttle, presumably to return to his world and begin preparations for an attack against the Rachni.*

*Garrus stands as the masses of moving turians part like flowing water around him, unable to think clearly. He is so angry and yet so helpless to do anything to help the innocent race. Any rash action by him, he knows, will only worsen the situation. Despite this, the rage continues to build until a voice suddenly calls him back to reality.*

Primarch of Palaven: High Primarch?

*He slowly turns to the see the other turian, standing behind him and looking grave. Garrus takes a deep breath.* Garrus: Yes, Your Eminence?

Primarch of Palaven: I request you accompany me. There is a matter of great importance that we must discuss.

Garrus: ...very well, Your Eminence. *He allows the Primarch to lead him through the still-thronging crowd.*

*The turians are, for the most part, oblivious to the Jedi infiltrators, blaming their sabotage on mistakes. Those few who do catch a glimpse, or hear strange noises, promptly have short-term memory loss. Despite the Jedi's best efforts, however, preparations for war proceed. The brave defenders of freedom and justice can only slow the Hierarchy's inexorable war machine, not stop it completely.*

Last edited by Fore Admiral Disayle on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Party foul.)
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Ramius--

The once peaceful Roli mountains region has now erupted in war the sith lord Jorge Cochran's forces made a misguide attempt to seize power their assaults are defeated by the combined strength of the Russian army and the Rohirrim armored brigades from Arda. With one Jedi to every squad of soldiers even the sith acolytes are driven back into the mountains the sith is forced into a siege for now.

--Palven--

The Jedi shadow's continue their work with the aid of Black Hand Commandos targeting fuel stocks and arms shipments disguised as pirates they disrupt Turian trade lines and military deployments by scattering mass shadow mines along all know routes to Rachni space forcing the Turian fleet to cut directly through blood raider space to reach The singing planet.

--Ramius--

Roach slips quietly into mountain passes leading to the the fortress of Jorge Cochran with Jedi master Veriax and master Orgus.

Roach: Let us see what trouble we can cause while we are here we must draw this sith out and destroy him without his leadership his forces will crumble.

Orgus: And with a bit of luck we can bring down some of these defenses and capture the fortress.

Veriax: except the fact we have to pass through the territory of several powerful goblin tribes and not to mention some of Ramius' more deadly fauna.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:09 am

--In Transit--
-Hallways-
The guards retreat, shooting at Daniel the entire way until they suddenly disappear via a sudden teleportation. The way is generally clear ahead for the kid, but, it seemed a little too easy already.

-Bridge-
“Report.” The Lieutenant barked out loudly, now the commanding officer as the captain and the first mate were indisposed. “Sairene reports that the remaining guards and snipers have been recalled, and is currently re-configuring its defense protocols. She says that the kid radiates with a strong mystic aura, and is requesting full authorization to compensate.” The science officer reported calmly, the rest of the bridge crew operating their respective systems as necessary. “Request granted, get that bastard off our ship.” The Lieutenant replied, “Pull up all current video feeds.”

--Aves--
-Ackbar’s Office-
Shadow’s response was a silent smile directed to Wraith, and then disappears before Ackbar can even address him, leaving absolutely no trace of his existence aside from memories it seemed.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 am

The kid would entirely disregard the emptiness and walk down the halls. As he traveled, panels would blow off the walls and lights would shatter. A black fire burned on his shoulders and his eyes glowed entirely crimson. Every time he would be stopped by some kind of door, he would simnply raise a hand and it would explode off its hinges. He would slowly make his way twoard the bridge.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 am

--In Transit--
-Hallways-
The kid would soon pass through a door and meet several droids that immediately opened fire, joined by several turrets, some barricades, and yet another, double-layered shield blocking his path. This shield seemed a bit different than last time, both in looks and feel.

-Bridge-
“The intruder is slowly advancing towards the bridge. Sairene is currently preparing defenses and traps in his path, but guarantees nothing.” The same officer reported, still calm as ever. “Hmmm, he can’t crew a ship all by himself, why risk destroying the ship keeping you away from empty space …?”
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 am

The kid would raise his hand, and the shots would collect in front of the hand. It would begin forming a solid mass of pure energy. He waited and waited until the energy got so bright, it would overload their photoreceptors. Once they were virtually blind, he charged forward, jumped up and smashed the orb of energy into the shield, destroying the room to such a degree that there would not be one thing left in tact... other than the user of the energy.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

--In Transit--
-Hallways-
The shield seemed to bounce back a significant portion of the energy right at the kid in return, but then dissipated after doing so. The droids, however, survived, mostly, as well as much of the hull, which simply absorbed the shock with stride, both things being made of the same, energy absorbing metal. The hallway did seem to bulge outward under the stress. The droids retreated back through the hallways, firing precise shots as they didn't seem to be blinded either.

-Bridge-
"Sairene reports that the shield configurations are only partially successful in blocking mystical energies or control at the moment so far. Jamming fields are also being brought online to counteract the intruder's impressive strength."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:37 am

The doors would be closed before all the droids could escape by an unseen force. The kid ran at the droids, jumped up and smashed the ground with his fist. A shockwave of electromagnetic energy would shoot out in all directions with such force it would short out any of the droids and even some of the droids in the halls if they hadnt gotten far enough away. "worthless machines..." He would walk up to the door he had shorted, and rip it open with his bare hands and continue walking, making a final advance upon the bridge.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next