Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 17 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 17 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 17 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Wraith: I'd need access to a starchart of some kind to be able to roughly point out its location. Even then, I couldn't tell you exactly--it'd be a one-in-a-million chance I picked the correct spot. If I could recover my ship's computer, I'd have a better crack at it...but that thing probably fried anything even remotely close to a vacuum tube in my ship. As for the copy...yes, I do, and I was able to hide it from the Primitus ship as I made my escape from my ship's wreckage. I don't know if your computers will be able to read my data disk, though.

Ackbar (somewhat condescendingly): Remember, we have better technology than you. It'd be much more of a question if your computers could read ours.

*Wraith's hand balls into a fist at his words, but then she sighs.* Wraith: Very well. How about getting me out of these restraints so I can give you the [censored] disk?

*Ackbar nods and releases her from them. She procures the disk from a coat pocket and he slips it into an omni-reader at his desk. The built-in computer scans the device and begins processing it. Both sentients hold their breath in anticipation.*

*A hologram begins to take shape over the desk, resolving into a form instantly recognizeable to Shadow and Wraith. The galaxy. Ackbar draws in a sharp breath at its celestial beauty as it turn slowly. The hologram then zooms in on a particular region, far from the core, and highlights a certain sector of that region. It further zooms in on a star cluster, and then one system in particular. Wraith nods affirmation.*

Wraith: That's the one.

*Ackbar is staring in wonder.* Ackbar: And where are we?

*As if in answer, the hologram zooms back out and then proceeds a very far distance around the fringes of the galaxy, tracing the path Wraith's ship took as it was pursued by the Primitus patrol frigate, and stops in a region in deep in the "Galactic South", zooming in once more until it reaches the Aves system.*

Wraith: Martyrs of Kharak. Did I really go that far...?!

*Ackbar has to tear himself from the magnificence of it all.* Ackbar: And to think soon we'll be part of it...Shadow, my visions have always been vague. What exactly is this galaxy like?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:32 pm

--Aves, Farruvian, Ackbar's Office--

"It would take too long to explain the multitude of factions, races, events, wars, and otherwise historical facts." Shadow said plainly, leaning against the wall like the show wasn't anything spectacular, but he did take note of the installation Wraith found. "That installation was in Verus Imperial space, I'm surprised you made it out of there with a Primitus warship on your tail, and without any attention at all."

--In Transit--

"Everyone needs to calm down!" The first officer yelled out, interrupting the Captain's response before he even started. "Jeb, get the kid out of here." He ordered loudly, stepping in front of the captain to stop him. Jeb nodded and grabbed hold of the kid's arm, pulling him out of the room.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:--Aves, Farruvian, Ackbar's Office--

"It would take too long to explain the multitude of factions, races, events, wars, and otherwise historical facts." Shadow said plainly, leaning against the wall like the show wasn't anything spectacular, but he did take note of the installation Wraith found. "That installation was in Verus Imperial space, I'm surprised you made it out of there with a Primitus warship on your tail, and without any attention at all."

--In Transit--

"Everyone needs to calm down!" The first officer yelled out, interrupting the Captain's response before he even started. "Jeb, get the kid out of here." He ordered loudly, stepping in front of the captain to stop him. Jeb nodded and grabbed hold of the kid's arm, pulling him out of the room.

The kid would glare, pull his arm away in such a way that if the man were holding tight enough, he would fall to the ground. "Dont touch me!" He snapped. If anyone noticed the red aura in his eyes, they would see that they were glowing redder than earlier.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Wraith: I take it that's a bad thing, given that what you're saying is completely foreign to me. I was making random jumps all over that area, with that thing right behind me, before I came this way. (It hits her.) You're saying there's civilization out there?!

--Palaven--

*The Rachni delegates enter the chamber, and with some urging, the Primarchs stand respectfully. Garrus handles the formalities.*

Garrus: Your Eminences the Primarchs of the Turian Hierarchy, the Voices of our People, allow me to present Her Majesty, Queen Tiamat the Born-Again of the Rachni Hive. Your Majesty, these are the Primarchs. They speak with the voices of our people.

The Primarchs (in unison): Greetings, your Grace, and welcome to Palaven.

Tiamat: Greetings, your Eminences. It is an honor to meet you at least.

*There is an air of tension all throughout the formalities. When it is all done, the Primarch of Palaven stands.*

Primarch of Palaven: Your Grace, if you will permit, I wish to ask a question.

Tiamat: You may, your Eminence.

Primarch of Palaven: During the Rachni Wars of old, your people were said to have been wiped out by the Krogans. How is that you survived?

*Tiamat pauses as she recalls the experience.* Tiamat: With your permission, Eminences, I will show you.

Primarch of Palaven: Very well. But how--

*He is cut off as Tiamat sends a serious of images and impressions to the Primarchs, telling them the story of her harrowing escape from The Singing Planet. All sit rigid as the memories roil through their minds.*

Primarch of Invictus: ...your Grace, please warn us next time before invading our minds like that.

Tiamat: Very well, Eminences *The Rachni Queen has made a critical error.*

Primarch of Palaven: Nonetheless, it was a satisfying answer. Your Grace, if we were to offer your people aid and protection in rebuilding, what could you give us in return?

Tiamat: We would help you against those who sought to disrupt your song. We would join our voices with yours and together we could strengthen our chorus.

*The Primarch of Palaven nods.* Primarch of Palaven: We could certainly use some help against...those who would disrupt our song. Wouldn't you agree, my fellow Primarchs? *He looks around, and several murmurs of assent run through the chamber. Another Primarch stands up.*

Primarch of Gahlven: Your Grace, another question, please. During the Rachni Wars of old, your people were said to have instigated the conflicts, ravaged hundreds of worlds, and killed trillions of innocents. Yet now you come to us professing a desire for peace. Forgive me, but why should we trust you?

Tiamat: You are right to doubt, Eminence. Yes, once in ages gone our songs soured and we dreamed only of war. And the price for that was our sons, our brothers, our daughters, our fathers, our mothers, and our worlds. But this did not only humble us. It was also not our choice.

*Shocked exclamations echo through the chamber. The Primarch of Gahlven sneers despite the need for diplomatic conduct.* Primarch of Gahlven: Oh, really? And who truly has the blood of all those dead people on their hands?

*The Queen becomes mournful.* Tiamat: We are a peaceful people, but a seductive tone from space overwhelmed our voices of harmony and soured our songs to the point where we chanted of nothing but war. Some time afterwards, the sea of stars opened to us and we came and burned it. And in turn, so we burned. But our voices are free now. We seek peace, except for those who slaved our voices to theirs. If we find them again, we will silence them.

*Her voice becomes angry as she says this. The Primarch of Gahlven is not convinced.*

Primarch of Gahlven: You talk of peace and yet of war as well? Tell me, how is it that a Hierarchy Dreadnought was destroyed in your skies after the battle against the Sansha and the Blood Raiders ended?

*Septimus protests.* Septimus: Your Eminences, with all due respect, I already told you how--

Primarch of Gahlven: SILENCE, General! (to Tiamat, with mocking politeness) You were saying, Your Grace?

*Tiamat begins to glare at him.* Tiamat: General Septimus came down to meet with us. As we spoke on the planet's surface, a great projectile from space--shot from one of his ships--smashed into the song-barrier protecting our Hive. More came and the barrier was in danger of collapsing when I ordered the Hive to fire back. Our shot destroyed the ship.

Primarch of Gahlven (skeptical): Complete self-defence, then, hmm?

Tiamat: Yes, your Eminence.

*Garrus begins to look worried and whispers to Roach.* Garrus: This is getting out of hand. That Primarch isn't as power as the one in charge of this planet, but he's very charismatic and good at rallying others. If he turns enough of the other Primarchs against the Rachni, we'll going to have problems.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Shadow just scoffs at Wraith's reaction. "To be frank, there are dozens upon dozens of civilizations in the galaxy, in your immediate area, however, there are currently thirteen or so." He says, waving his hand at the projection, which begins drawing borders and outlines for them to see what he means.

"Which one would you like me to explain, I am free to divulge this information for once." He announced, names appearing on the newly created nations on the map.

--In transit--

The officer looks at the kid oddly, and backs up a few steps. "Uh, sir... something's wrong with this guy..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 pm

*Ackbar looks incredulously at Shadow, dumbfounded that he would ever say such a thing.* Ackbar: I'd ask if you were joking, but half of me is afraid I'll be right. Can you give me a general overview of all these factions so I have at least some idea what we're going to be up against?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:20 pm

"Then let's start with this one." Shadow says, waving his hand as the map zooms in on the second largest faction there, it seems. "This faction is specifically known as the Imperial Sovereignty. It's history, like the other six that make up the political power of this section of space, is largely based off of the Primitus, having the second largest number of Primitus installations, and the best research sectors of all I have just mentioned. Their entire technological progress is based off the Primitus in some way, but does stress uniqueness, contrary to their primary competitors, the Atrum Imperium. They also have the largest population of the factions. Their history is sketchy, at best though, but they do retain a form of constitutional, democratic monarchy along with a strong military presence."

Shadow flicks his hand again as the map zooms back out. "If you have any questions, now is a good time to ask."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Ackbar: I see...very interesting. *He ponders for a moment, and then begins pointing at the various factions indicated.* What can you tell me about the Atrum Imperium, the Verus Imperium, the Rachni Hive, the Turian Hierarchy, the Hiigaran Daiamid, and the Morrigi Tribes?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"The Atrum Imperium-" Shadow started, as the map zoomed in on the bordering nation to the IS, the third largest it seemed. "Is arguably the strongest military power, being large than even the Imperial Sovereignty, its rival. The AI is a simple constitutional monarchy, militaristic in nature, and whose technology is almost perfectly synonymous with the Primitus, just a few years behind. They bear a very loyal population, major political and economic power, as well as innovators of technology, bested only by the IS. Their past is very much tied to their rival's, the IS, and vice versa, as several conflicts have been fought between the two, and, if I am not mistaken, another one is looming on the horizon." He flicks his hand, reverting the map to its original location.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Ackbar: Lovely. They sound not far from the True Children of Aves. I'd rather ally with the Imperial Sovereignty. *He points to the VI.* What about the Verus Imperium? You mentioned that the structure Wraith explored was found in their territory.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:58 pm

"To be truthful, most Primitus installations are found and already claimed by these seven factions, except for the best hidden ones. The Verus Imperium is no exception, being the largest faction in terms of territory and population, they largely keep to themselves, but are fiercely expansionist, exploring, and defensive of their territory. The fact that anything made it past their borders, let alone you two-" He said, looking at Wraith to prove his point. "Is nothing short of a miracle, I assure you. Their military ranks as the third strongest, they are the most interested in Primitus technology, yet oddly, use it the least. They also make excellent commando units so I've heard."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Roach rises from his seat "Eminences I can provide communications logs sensor data and eyewitness accounts to confirm the Rachni queens story."

Roach withdraws a holocron from his coat. "This contains recordings made of all transmissions made during the battle sensor information collected at the time of the incident and at least fifty eyewitness accounts from communications and sensor officers that support the Rachni queens story. And i would also like to add that without the aid of the Rachni it is likely that both our fleets would have been wiped out and the civilians we were sent to rescue would either be dead or mindless drones in the Sansha hive mind."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:51 pm

--Out-of-Universe Occurrence--

*The Primarch of Gahlven whirls around, points at Roach, and yells at the top of his lungs.* Primarch of Gahlven: AH, YES, "EYEWITNESSES." *He air-quotes the word "witnesses".* Spectators at a crime or other occurrence that may provide anecdote-based evidence. WE HAVE DISMISSED THIS CLAIM.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:--Out-of-Universe Occurrence--

*The Primarch of Gahlven whirls around, points at Roach, and yells at the top of his lungs.* Primarch of Gahlven: AH, YES, "EYEWITNESSES." *He air-quotes the word "witnesses".* Spectators at a crime or other occurrence that may provide anecdote-based evidence. WE HAVE DISMISSED THIS CLAIM.

--Out of unvierse.--
Roach grabs him by the throat and tears out his vocal cords "dismiss that Mother [censored]"
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:09 pm

Ackbar: Maybe they don't use Primitus tech for religious purposes. It doesn't matter right now. *He points to another faction, rather smaller than the ones.* What about the Morrigi Tribes?

--Palaven--

*The Primarch of Gahlven gives Roach a patronizing look.* Primarch of Gahlven: A commendable attempt, Admiral, but we both know that such evidence is easily fabricated. You're already soft on these contemptible insects--we can't trust you.

*Tiamat's anger flares, but she holds it in check. The situation is turning ugly fast. Primarchs are talking urgently amongst themselves and many are nodding assent. The murmurs of approval are growing steadily. The Primarch of Palaven attempts to resolve the situation.* Primarch of Palaven: My fellows, please! We have no quarrel with the Rachni, and they have much they could offer us in return for simply helping them!

*The Primarch of Gahlven cuts him off.* Primarch of Gahlven: You may be Primarch of our capital, Brother, but that gives you no authority to dictate our policy. I say, let us cleanse the galaxy once and for all of these miserable insects! Let us make sure that the Rachni never again rise to make war on our families! Who's with me?

*The iceberg is now tipped. The Chamber erupts into cheers of applause and "ayes" and "yeas". Only a few, like the Primarch of Palaven, remain seated and stony-faced. Garrus can no longer restrain himself.* Garrus: Your Eminences, is this how we treat our guests?! Invite them into diplomacy and then declare war on them?! I expected better of you, Eminences!

*The voices fall, but the Primarch of Gahlven is unfazed.* Primarch of Gahlven: Perhaps you expect too much of us, High Primarch Vakarian. You've spent so much time among humans and salarians and quarians that you've forgotten what your own people are like. What a shame.

*Garrus is shocked into silence, and the measure proceeds overwhelmingly, despite futile and symbolic opposition votes from the Primarch of Palaven and a few others. War has now been declared against the Rachni Hive. The High Primarch looks helplessly at Tiamat.* Garrus: I...I'm sorry, your Majesty. There's just...nothing I can do.

*With a heavy heart, Tiamat knows he is right.* Tiamat: I know, High Primarch.

*The Queen turns to Roach, but is interrupted once again.* Primarch of Gahlven: Allow me to formally conclude our diplomatic negotations, (mockingly) Your Grace. I understand you have a realm to defend--you'd better get off our world to attend to your royal duties.

*Tiamat considers blasting his mind to pieces right then and there, but knows that doing so will infame the turians against her even more.* Tiamat (gritted voice): Thank...you...your Eminences. If...if I ever...see any of you...again...I will make your deaths slow and painful. And that will be just the beginning. *Without another word, she marches out of the Chamber with her entourage, including Marduk, in tow. Marduk is so angry he can barely think. He snarls at the nearest turians indiscriminately until they have cleared the crowd, and find Quetzalcoatl waiting for them in the sky outside the building. The huge carrier telepathically contacts Tiamat.*

Quetzalcoatl: What do they sing? War or peace?

*Tiamat mind-sighs heavily.* Tiamat: War. Their hatred for the soured songs our ancestors was too great.

Quetzalcoatl: And yet they let us leave alive to defend our people. This people has a curious sense of honor. I would be impressed if they weren't so petty and narrow-minded at the same time.

Tiamat: We must go. Their fleets and armies will be arriving at the World of New Song soon. We will fight--no more running for the Children of The Singing Planet.

*Quetzalcoatl affirms and sends some shuttle-drones down to pick up the delegation. In short order, they are aboard, and Quetzalcoatl begins the ascent to orbit. Garrus and Septimus stand with Roach outside the Chamber, watching it go.* Garrus: And so the madness begins once more. *He puts his face in his hands.* Why the hell did I ever get involved in politics...

*Septimus starts to say something, but is called over by some of the Primarchs to beginning planning the attack on The World of New Song. He does so reluctantly, leaving Roach and Garrus alone.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

--Palven--

Roach rises to his feet his face set like stone he places his hand on Garrus's shoulder and the two appear aboard his ship sitting cloaked in orbit.

--Litany of Defiance--

*the two appear in the conference room aboard the Litany, Putin and Kane both await them there. *

Kane: I take it the Turians declared war on the Rachni?

Roach: It was as you predicted Kane.

Putin: So what course of action shall we take we cannot defend the Rachni and keep our borders protected from the Sansha!

They turn to Garrus.

Kane: they are your people Garrus what do you think would be appropriate.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:56 pm

*Garrus sighs miserably.* Garrus: There's just...nothing I can do. I'm High Primarch...but my position is little more than a figurehead. I'm a negotiator, a mediator between quarreling worlds, and I represent the voice of the Hierarchy to the broader galaxy, but I cannot command the Primarchs themselves. I can't overrule any orders they make to our military. I can't punish them for voting on and passing a resolution that is perfectly legal in our government. I just...can't do anything. And if you try to defend the Rachni, they'll declare war on you too.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*Garrus sighs miserably.* Garrus: There's just...nothing I can do. I'm High Primarch...but my position is little more than a figurehead. I'm a negotiator, a mediator between quarreling worlds, and I represent the voice of the Hierarchy to the broader galaxy, but I cannot command the Primarchs themselves. I can't overrule any orders they make to our military. I can't punish them for voting on and passing a resolution that is perfectly legal in our government. I just...can't do anything. And if you try to defend the Rachni, they'll declare war on you too.

Roach: Then we will all loose if we turn to in fighting the Sansha will destroy both our peoples.

Putin: Could we assassinate the Primarchs replace them with a temporary puppet government?

Kane: Or perhaps politically under mine them for instance if the citadel council spoke out against the Turians or even revoked their chair perhaps it would pressure them to cease.

Roach: I can get Jedi informants in place and attempt to undermine their war effort by sending all their stratagems to the Rachni.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:11 pm

*Garrus shakes his head.* Garrus: Assassination wouldn't work. The people of the Hierarchy would never accept such puppet rulers and they'd revolt all over the territories. Also, going to the Citadel Council won't work. We withdrew from Citadel affairs once it became clear that the Council wouldn't help us with the Raiders and that we couldn't keep up our contributions to Citadel defense under such pressure. We ceded our defense involvement to our coalition of the Asari, Humans, and Salarians. You can put such informants in place, but...Gentlemen, as much as I detest my government for what they have done, I cannot and will not be involved in such conspiracy. The old me would have latched on to such a plot. Maybe...*He sighs, frustrated.* Maybe the Primarchs were right on one thing. I've spent so much time away from my people.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*Garrus shakes his head.* Garrus: Assassination wouldn't work. The people of the Hierarchy would never accept such puppet rulers and they'd revolt all over the territories. Also, going to the Citadel Council won't work. We withdrew from Citadel affairs once it became clear that the Council wouldn't help us with the Raiders and that we couldn't keep up our contributions to Citadel defense under such pressure. We ceded our defense involvement to our coalition of the Asari, Humans, and Salarians. You can put such informants in place, but...Gentlemen, as much as I detest my government for what they have done, I cannot and will not be involved in such conspiracy. The old me would have latched on to such a plot. Maybe...*He sighs, frustrated.* Maybe the Primarchs were right on one thing. I've spent so much time away from my people.

Roach: Very well Garrus *Garrus re appears exactly were he was before they departed.

--Arda, Minas Tirith Jedi council chamber--

A semi circle of Jedi masters fill a large circular stone room roach sits in the only unoccupied chair in the middle of the group.

Roach: This council is convened to come up with a solution to the Rachni issue.

*A Bothan male master Weran sits directly to the left of roach. He fur ripples and he speaks.* Weran: This is a dire time the Rachni people face extinction what action should we take?

To Roach's right a white furred Wookiee female sat. Master Sherrr

Sherr: We cannot allow this to happen if we can intervene in any way.

Roach: But war is out of the question we need discretion.

A female Rodian Jedi master Gretta speaks. But as your message says we can send spies and undermine their war efforts allowing the Rachni a tactical advantage?

Roach: yes.

A male Mon Calamari Jedi Victor speaks next. Victor: perhaps even sabotage their supply line and make them believe it was local terrorists?

Finally the final member of the council A human male named Veriax spoke.

Veriax: And we would also need to take great care in who we select.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 am

Quantum Rain wrote:--Aves, Farruvian, Ackbar's Office--

Shadow just scoffs at Wraith's reaction. "To be frank, there are dozens upon dozens of civilizations in the galaxy, in your immediate area, however, there are currently thirteen or so." He says, waving his hand at the projection, which begins drawing borders and outlines for them to see what he means.

"Which one would you like me to explain, I am free to divulge this information for once." He announced, names appearing on the newly created nations on the map.

--In transit--

The officer looks at the kid oddly, and backs up a few steps. "Uh, sir... something's wrong with this guy..."

The kid looked around the room, seemingly ready to fight. He his eyes would still be glowing the reddish tone, but it would also appear as if his skin had become more drawn. His face looked very gaunt and pale, and his hands looked almost skeletal. "Now anyone that wants to [censored] with me is more than welcome to try their luck!" The kid shouted challengingly, but made no preemptive strike.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 am

--In Transit--

The officers stared at the kid, perplexed, as the captain easily got a gun in his hand, ready to shoot the perceived enemy. They were all tense, now, and obviously they knew when to tell a threat from anything, kid or adult, it didn't matter to their instinctual training. Self-defense is self-defense.

--Aves--

"An ancient race-" Shadow started, bored of explaining all of this already. "They are mainly traders with a looong history. It's highly likely that they have met the Primitus and maybe even the Progenitors at one point or another, however, getting them to talk about that far in the past would be tricky. Being advanced, even in military standards, they're primarily a flying-serpentine like species I believe."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:35 am

*Ackbar smiles slightly at the thought of another race than can fly.* Ackbar: I'd like to meet them...sometime. *He gestures to another faction, one of the larger ones.* And the Turian Hierarchy?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 am

--Aves--

"The Turian empire, as I like to call it, is a primarily military focused faction, if I am not mistaken, that holds a collection of Primarchs to represent worlds and groups in their form of a senate. They also seem to hold grudges really well, but are generally peaceful to those that help or are friendly in return. They are quite active, but strive to keep peace within their borders first, which they seem to be having difficulties with right at the moment." Shadow recited almost instinctively, still incredible bored of all this.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Ackbar: These turians sound like good potential allies. What about the Hiigaran Daiamid? *He points to a midsized faction that appears a bit more remote from the others.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next