Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 29 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 29 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 29 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm

--Aves, Several Days Later--

*A Hiigaran consular fleet arrives in the Aves system and proceeds to the avian homeworld--specifically Aves city, where new specially-built aerial facilities help to accommodate and service the vessels. Ackbar makes sure that he is present to personally greet Karan as she disembarks from her ship onto the platform floating high in the skies of Aves. As she takes her first steps into avian land, Ackbar strides toward her, his expression friendly and amicable. Karan's face brightens with curiosity at his approach, and she speaks first.*

Karan: Fore Admiral Ackbar, I am Sajuuk-Khar Karan S'jet, the Sa of Sa's of the Daiamid.

*Ackbar stops in front of her and extends his foot in the increasingly familiar handshake gesture, replying in his excellent New Hiigaran.* Ackbar: It is my great honor to meet you at last, Sajuuk-Khar. I know only some of your accomplishments, but they make mine pale in comparison.

Karan: Please, Admiral, don't put yourself down. Those of my people who have visited your world have told me extraordinary tales of your valor, your determination, and your genius. I have also heard of the incredible qualities of your people as a whole.

Ackbar: Incredible these traits may seem, until one witnesses them displayed in their finest again and again--not just in war, but also in peace.

Karan: Indeed. Despite what word has come back to Hiigara, I still have much to learn of the Children of Aves.

Ackbar: There is much and more to discuss, Sajuuk-Khar. May I recommend we adjourn to a location more conducive to such?

Karan: That sounds like an excellent idea. Where did you have in mind?

Ackbar: Well, Sajuuk-Khar, if you will follow me... *The hawk beckons with his head, and Karan follows him towards a waiting shuttlecraft. Several of her retinue of scientists, businesspeople, diplomats, and military figures start to go with her, but she impatiently waves them off. Addrson brings the rest of the Hiigaran delegation to another craft for a diplomatic tour while Ackbar leads Karan into the shuttle. It takes off after they board, heading north of Aves City. Unfortunately for Karan, there are no chairs aboard the shuttle--she instead has to sit rather awkwardly in a dais meant for runners to use.*

Ackbar (sheepish): My apologies, Sa of Sa's. Ironically, despite the extreme diversity of our race, we have yet to figure out how to accommodate certain needs of other peoples.

Karan: Don't worry about it. Really, who cares, now that we're off the cameras? *She leans back against the passenger cabin's wall and looks out a window as the shuttle flies up the coast.* By the Sands, I hate making public appearances like this. It means I have to get dressed in a stupid uniform and get made up like Martyrs know what and go through all these formal diplomatic functions that I just can't stand.

Ackbar: Somehow...I can relate to that. Though, for a woman your age who's gone through all that and more, I certainly hope I look that good when I'm proportionally that old.

Karan (laughs): I like you already, Admiral. You're one of the few politicians I've met who actually knows what [censored] humor is. Most of the people in the Daiamid back home--the ones I have to deal with on a regular basis--have giant sticks wedged so far up their [censored] that if they laughed, they'd choke on the other end sticking into their throats.

Ackbar (chuckles): We're generally not like that here, Sa of Sa's. 500 years of war has...not been kind to those with stick up their [censored].

Karan: I'm sure. And just another thing--call me "Karan" or, if you really must, "Sajuuk-Khar". Being the Sa of Sa's sounds all big and important, but really, it's one of the worst pains in my boobs that could have ever happened to me. I'd almost rather fight the entire Vaygr War again instead of be the Sa of Sa's. Simply put, no Sa of Sa's. Dig?

Ackbar: Of course, Sa--Karan. But let's get back on track--what exactly are you here for?

Karan: Officially, I'm here to discuss trade and other possible ventures between our two states. But I can tell you don't buy that [censored].

Ackbar: My assistant doesn't. I'm...learning.

Karan: Good. You'll need to learn fast or get [censored] over. Anyway, I'll tell you once we get to...wherever your shuttle is taking us.

*The hawk nods, and shortly, the shuttle drops them off outside of a small resort set on a spur of land that juts out into the ocean. The place is very nearly deserted, save for a few guards who tense up at the sight of Karan, but relax as Ackbar waves them off. The guards open the rather thinly fortified gate, and Ackbar leads Karan into the resort. They soon arrive at a luxurious villa on the very tip of the spur of land, and enter. Karan flops down on a soft cushion meant for a runner while Ackbar flies to a perch about a meter away. He looks at her expectantly.*

Karan: Alright. Trade and exchange of science and all that [censored] is well good, but the big reason that I'm here is to ask for your help, Admiral.

Ackbar: Our help? What with?

Karan: I trust that Wraith told you about her mission to those ancient Primitus ruins? *The hawk nods.* Good. That was a damn risky move on her part, but this time the gamble turned out in all our favor. She's a good agent--anyway, we've fully debriefed her on just what the hell happened there, and despite the risk, we've set up another SpecOps mission to those ruins. Just the data Wraith managed to recover on the first mission has given us some very vital information on the Primitus, and we think that these ruins could yield even more crucial intel on the ancient destroyers. But we can't do this alone, Admiral. That's why I'm requesting the GAU sends a team of its own to assist us on this mission. If need be, their transport would be provided for by us. But the last time we tried this, an entire SpecOps team ended up dead. If we combine our strength, and now that we know those...things, whatever they were that killed the SpecOps team, are lurking, we may just have a chance.

*Ackbar ponders this.* Ackbar: Why ask us, though? Surely there are others who are more qualified to help on this than us.

Karan: Because from what I've heard in top secret meetings (and from Wraith's debriefing), you understand at least in part the threat that the Primitus pose, perhaps even more than we do. How the [censored] you do so without ever having ventured into the stars, I don't even know--it doesn't matter. You know. And knowledge is power. If we pool our knowledge, we stand a much better chance of unraveling the huge tangle of mystery surrounding those bastards.

*After considering her arguments, Ackbar slowly and cautiously nods.* Ackbar: I like the way you think, Karan. You're right--only truly together do we stand a chance against the Primitus. When is this mission to take place?

Karan (relieved): Thank the Sands that's settled...it'll start a week from now, so you have time to prepare. *She reaches into a pocket on her uniform and hands him a small data disc.* Here; we've ordered a fleet of our most elite ships to participate on this mission. They've been sent to this point in deep space and will await further orders and reinforcements. Will your team need transportation?

*Ackbar accepts the disc and contemplates it, then shakes his head at her question.* Ackbar: No...we'll be just fine.

Karan: Very well. Now that that's overwith, do you possibly have anything I can eat? Or drink? I'm goddamn starving and thirstier than a traveler on Kharak.

Ackbar: Let me see... *He flies out of the building to ask the guards for food and drink.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:44 pm

--Aves City, 1 week later--

*It is a wonderfully bright, sunny day with balmy temperatures. Aves City and the land surrounding it has filled with the largest gathering of avians in all recorded history: millions upon millions of them crowded together as close as possible. The streets of the city are clogged with runners, while additional runners and fliers fill every balcony, ceiling, and window. Fluttercraft packed with more avians drift through the sky, jostling for space. Every single avian's eyes are turned upward to where an enormous warship hangs in the skies directly over the city, and massive screens have been erected everywhere. They remain blank for the time being.*

*Inside his office, Ackbar takes a few moments to collect himself, and then flies out onto the balcony outside the office, where he lands on a perch. As the hawk settles himself, he surveys the packed city. Seconds after he lands, the screens throughout the city activate to display him to the spectators. This is his signal to begin.*

Ackbar: My fellow avians, it is with great humility that I stand here with you today for the christening and launch of the great warship that shall defend our people among the stars. For many days now, as this date neared, I have puzzled over what to call our starborne guardian, and no titles seemed to fit. Then, last night, I hit upon the revelation. *He pauses.* To the Children of Aves, I give you the Spirit of Aves! *As he says this, Ackbar dramatically sweeps his wing towards the warship, which sheds its drab appearance suddenly for a dramatic black, white, and gray appearance with wing designs on its ventral surface. The emblem of the Galactic Avian Union materializes on its broadside as if by magic and underneath it, Avian Common symbols spell out "Spirit of Aves".*

*As this happens, a huge gasp echoes throughout the city.* Ackbar: May it stand for many years to protect us all from the dangers of the dark. And now, fellow avians, the Spirit of Aves shall embark upon its maiden voyage with myself and General Ironbeak commanding: a joint mission with our allies, the Hiigarans. Please wish us Aves-speed! *With a nod, he indicates his speech is over and takes off, flying towards the waiting ship. Far below, the city bursts into exalted cheers.*

Crowd: Aves-speed, Admiral! AVES-SPEED!!

*Ackbar soon flies into the warship's hangar, where Ironbeak awaits him. The two friends embrace.* Ironbeak: I must say, you certainly have a way with our people.

Ackbar: Strange isn't it? I just have no idea why...

*Grinning, the two avians fly off towards the bridge. Upon reaching it, they assume command and launch the mission. Even through the thick superstructure of the ship, every avian present can hear the ecstatic cheers of the crowd.*

Ackbar: Navigation, active engines on full burn and set a course for the coordinates we're to meet the Hiigarans at.

*The Spirit of Aves's massive engines fire with a roar and begin to propel the vessel into the sky. Across the planet, those avians who could not be present for the launch are treated to wonderful live coverage of the historic event as the ship soars into the heavens, until it breaks the planet's gravity and roars into space. The Spirit of Aves proceeds to where it can make the jump to the meeting place, and then blasts into FTL.*

*After the ship leaves, the Third Avian Colony Fleet begins its final preparations for takeoff. The fleet will leave in a matter of hours.*

--Blood Raider Territory--

*The turians wipe aside the remaining Blood Raider resistance and are slightly delayed by the Free Peoples' contingency measures. However, they deploy more Legions, as well as their new Constantion-class battleships, against the Golan platforms and succeed in destroying them. By the end of the week, the first Hierarchy ships have arrived at the other end of The World of New Song's star system and reinforcements are pouring in to start the invasion. The Rachni grimly prepare for what may well be their last stand.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:18 pm

--World of new song--

The fleet commanded by admiral Gregori Yanishev sits under cloak at the far side of planets gravity well hidden by mobile cloaking fields the 1540 warships lie in wait their orders from Roach not to engage until the turians fire upon the Rachni. Aboard Pyotr The Great Admiral Yanishev sits ready to command his fleet to strike.

--Pyotr the Great--

Gregori Yanishev one of the most experienced war hero's of the free peoples sat in his throne like command chair gazing out over his fleet. It was the largest gathering of free peoples warship in one place since the Victory day parade against the Scrin. The Kirov,Minsk and Muscovy sat in a defensive triangle around their massive command ship the fleets carriers sat behind a wall of cruisers ready to unleash thousands of fighters and bombers. A line of Destroyers bristling with weapons sat in the middle line behind a phalanx of line ships cruiser and frigate squadrons were grouped with destroyers the fleet was organized an in perfect striking position. In reserve The Lazarus flag ship of the Nod fleet and a Nod roving line waited cloaked under their own power hidden among asteroids at the opposite edge of the system. Yanishev also had the Litany of Defiance on call With another dozen Battle Lines made up of newly minted Gallente, Amarr, Jovian, Caldari and Minmatar Warships. Yanishev looked to his first officer Lieutenant Sofia Zhukov.

"Sofia how long would it take for Roach's Group to get here at max warp?" Yanishev asked gazing at the battle map layout in front of him.

"With max speed and no delay? The fleet could arrive in three hours the Litany Herself could be here in 20 minuets After Having her new drives and reactor installed. The Six Core tiberium reactor puts out 122% more power than the Litany's old reactor and the drives are 117% faster the Joves have been working diligently to prepare new tech for us." Sofia replied marveling over the Litany's Upgraded specifications

*Yanishev shook his head* The Litany is the biggest drain on resources in the whole military we could run the fleet for a year on the stuff it takes to keep that behemoth constantly upgraded to our best tech. But i digress the litany has enough defensive power to take on a barrage from our entire fleet id hat to see a ship that could threaten her in combat. Keep Roach on call we may need him until then keep at yellow alert and watch the Turian navy keep us at optimal position and remember the orders fire to disable we aren't here to kill these people just to discourage them. But if push comes to shove and we loose capital ship ill give the shoot to kill order and take my consequences my self."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 pm

--The System of Rebirth--

*The turian Legions keep coming and they send out scouts to recon enemy positions. Then, when over four thousand warships have gathered--many bearing the scars of Sansha and Blood Raider lasers--the Hierarchy force begins its advance toward The World of New Song.*

*Quetzatlcoatl, in orbit over the planet amidst the Free Peoples' fleet, voices concern to Admiral Gregori as the vast turian armada approaches.*

Quetzalcoatl: War-song leader Gregori, the turians severely outnumber us.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:--The System of Rebirth--

*The turian Legions keep coming and they send out scouts to recon enemy positions. Then, when over four thousand warships have gathered--many bearing the scars of Sansha and Blood Raider lasers--the Hierarchy force begins its advance toward The World of New Song.*

*Quetzatlcoatl, in orbit over the planet amidst the Free Peoples' fleet, voices concern to Admiral Gregori as the vast turian armada approaches.*

Quetzalcoatl: War-song leader Gregori, the turians severely outnumber us.

Yanishev: indeed but we have some surprises for them and our crews are not wearied by battle.

The Pyotr Decloaks the rest of the fleet remaining hidden Yanishev sends out a transmission on all frequencies.

"So the butchers have come to fulfill their barbaric quest for blood at the whim of witless politicians. The annihilation of a whole race is not something that should be done under any circumstance. But you have come through blood and fire to destroy a people who wish no evil upon you we warned you away sent our cloak and our dagger to harry and beguile yet you still come. Now arrayed before you is our shield dare you face the sword? Shall our inexorable war machines do battle until oblivion? Or shall reason and common sense rule this day will you turn back from this path of darkness or let it consume you? What say you?"
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:20 pm

*The turians make neither reply nor any indication whatsoever that they got the message.*

Quetzalcoatl: War-song leader, I can feel their minds. They do not truly wish to do this...but somehow, they have no choice.

*The Hierarchy armada then makes what passes for a response as every ship in the fleet fires on the Pyotr with their Mass Accelerator Cannons, subjecting the flagship vessel to a horrendous pounding.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*The turians make neither reply nor any indication whatsoever that they got the message.*

Quetzalcoatl: War-song leader, I can feel their minds. They do not truly wish to do this...but somehow, they have no choice.

*The Hierarchy armada then makes what passes for a response as every ship in the fleet fires on the Pyotr with their Mass Accelerator Cannons, subjecting the flagship vessel to a horrendous pounding.*

The pounding appears worse than it is as the Blasts hit the star defenders parked in front of the Pyotr and the mighty Stridents had also rapped their mother ship in their own shields. as the massive warships shields recharge at lightning rate and nanobot repair systems restore its heavy mithril plates The free peoples Fleet Decloaks. Fighters pour from the massive line of carriers literally thousands of missiles and torpedoes rain upon the turian fleet.

But the Free Peoples do not shoot to kill several turian vessels drop from combat disabled The free peoples line vessels advance with cruisers and Frigates behind them as the destroyers form a defensive line hurling massive wall of energy blasts at the enemy fleet. The Pyotr the Great Recloaks while the ship regenerate its damage. Roach's fleet is signaled they immediately begin their jump and are en route.

"Well that was about how i thought they would respond arm all Missile bays prime the ion cannons when armor plating is back at 65% you may decloak and fire at will. Tell the Lazarus to hold their position until they have an open flank to hit. Send out a call to General Martok his roving line can be here in an hour we need the fire power. Activate parlor trick number 1.

In a belt of asteroids near the engagement zone dozens of long range KDY 250 ion cannons come online pounding disabling fire into the turians flanks.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:20 pm

*The Hierarchy Armada reels from the Free Peoples' opening salvo, but quickly recovers and retaliates, reorganizing formation to shield lighter ships behind their large, powerful Invictus-class dreadnoughts and even larger Constantion-class battleships. The heavy capital ships are able to take the pounding thanks to their thickly reinforced Silaris armor, which allows them to resist the Free Peoples' energy blasts. The turian fleet launches a salvo of remote-controlled disruptor torpedoes, detonating them in the middle of the Free People's fighter squadrons and destroying hundreds in seconds. Immediately, wings of thousands of turian fighters swarm forth to meet the remaining enemy strikecraft, and the Hierarchy vessels' GARDIAN arrays begin rapidly shooting down the incoming ordinance with machine-like precision and speed.*

*Quetzalcoatl joins the fight in earnest, launching his fighter and bomber drones as well as an opening volley of antimatter torpedoes at the turians. The Hierarchy fleet stays out of planetary orbit, instead hammering the Free Peoples' battlegroup at range with their mass accelerators and disruptor torpedoes. By extension, the turian armada is out of range of the Rachni's planet-based defenses.*

*Many turian vessels drift out of formation after being hit by the ion cannon shots, but five hundred of them turn and attack the ion cannons, rapidly destroying most of them in short order. The rest continue to focus their assault upon the Free Peoples.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*The Hierarchy Armada reels from the Free Peoples' opening salvo, but quickly recovers and retaliates, reorganizing formation to shield lighter ships behind their large, powerful Invictus-class dreadnoughts and even larger Constantion-class battleships. The heavy capital ships are able to take the pounding thanks to their thickly reinforced Silaris armor, which allows them to resist the Free Peoples' energy blasts. The turian fleet launches a salvo of remote-controlled disruptor torpedoes, detonating them in the middle of the Free People's fighter squadrons and destroying hundreds in seconds. Immediately, wings of thousands of turian fighters swarm forth to meet the remaining enemy strikecraft, and the Hierarchy vessels' GARDIAN arrays begin rapidly shooting down the incoming ordinance with machine-like precision and speed.*

*Quetzalcoatl joins the fight in earnest, launching his fighter and bomber drones as well as an opening volley of antimatter torpedoes at the turians. The Hierarchy fleet stays out of planetary orbit, instead hammering the Free Peoples' battlegroup at range with their mass accelerators and disruptor torpedoes. By extension, the turian armada is out of range of the Rachni's planet-based defenses.*

*Many turian vessels drift out of formation after being hit by the ion cannon shots, but five hundred of them turn and attack the ion cannons, rapidly destroying most of them in short order. The rest continue to focus their assault upon the Free Peoples.*

The free peoples corvette forces cut swathes into the Turains fighters as the line ship that have closed into range pummel the Turian dreadnoughts Yanishev had still not given the kill order but the free peoples Fleet has taken the gloves off now in optimal battle positions the Free peoples vessel use their speed and maneuverability. To deliver close range pounding the free peoples ships Regenerative abilities giving them the power to out last their turian counterparts. The Free peoples strike craft are undaunted by the torpedo attacks and disperse into wide formations as they enter range and looses thousands of torpedo's overwhelming the turians defenses The Pyotr and Her Vanguard decloak and loose several salvo's of torpedoes, Ion cannons and missiles. As for the ships that had attacked the Ion cannons they had flown into a trap a powerful set of ion shock charges detonates and disables most of the group that had broken off to engage the remote batteries.

"Parlor trick two was successful. activate trick three" Yanishev said watching his tactical display. Behind the Turian formations dozens of asteroids appear out of cloak and hurdle into turian vessels under power of powerful engines the Free Peoples had installed. Several more waves of strike craft launch supposed by corvettes with advanced anti missile systems they advance upon the turian fleet. Another battery of hidden ion cannons opens fire this time hitting the Tuirans from both flanks.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:06 pm

*The ion shock charges have no effect, due to their intended victims being thousands of kilometers distant. Their efforts frustrated by being unable to pinpoint the ion cannons, and with many of their number floating uselessly in space from the weapons' attacks, the turian ships tasked with destroying this pesky annoyance launch disruptor torpedoes into the asteroid cluster. The torpedoes have much more success, reducing both the asteroids and the ion cannons hidden within them to dust.*

*More Hierarchy vessels succumb to the Free Peoples' pounding, but an additional 500 arrive to reinforce the armada--just happening to arrive between the rest of the vessels and the oncoming asteroids. Many are crippled by the resulting impacts, while the rest hurry to link up with the armada. Bringing their formidable discipline and tactical prowess to bear, the turians are unfazed. Two more groups of several hundred vessels each break off to attack the new ion cannons in the same fashion as before--destroying the asteroids that both house and hide them with massed disruptor torpedo salvoes.*

*The main body of the Hierarchy armada continues to whale on the Free Peoples' fleet. As the enemy closes to broadside range, the turians open up with their own broadside cannons and continue to shoot down as much ordinance as possible with their GARDIAN arrays. Then, as the Free Peoples' regenerative defenses frustrate them once more, the Hierarchy vessels unveil a terrifying new weapon: the Thanix Cannon. This weapon's streams of molten iron-tungsten-uranium alloy, propelled at thousands of kilometers per second, blow right through shields and armor alike on the Free Peoples' ships, penetrating straight to their cores and leaving nothing to regenerate.*

*Hierarchy frigates and fighter wings zip through the battle, destroying hostile strikecraft wherever they find them. Thanks to swarming around the Hierarchy fleet so much, the Free Peoples' fighters find themselves besieged on all sides by GARDIAN arrays and opposing fighters.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm

The Free Peoples strike craft empty their ordinance disabling several more Tuiran vessel before micro jumping back to the carriers to rearm. Yanishev watches the Thalnix cannons destroy several of his vessels he open the fleet com and give the order that no one had anticipated.

"All ships are weapons free you are ordered to shoot to kill no more pussyfooting around."

The Free peoples fleet replies without hesitation the torpedo increase in yield and the free peoples ships now unleash their full fire power A salvo of Transphasic torpedo's fly's from the free peoples heaviest warship the weapons being out of phase with the band of subspace the Tuiran ships are in makes them immune to their defense arrays at the last possible second the torpedoes detonate several dozen turian vessels fall in the salvo The Free Peoples line reform as General Martok's group enters the fray 160 new nod battle cruisers open fire with their Powerful particle cannons they carve turian ship to shreds like thanks giving turkeys before they are forced to recharge. They follow their deadly attack with salvos of high yield quantum torpedoes fired in spread the turians are subjected to deadly clouds of molten plasma and huge spike of tiberium radiation as liquid tiberium rockets detonate. Several Free Peoples Scorpion battle ships finally enter EWAR range clogging turian targeting systems tracking computers and crashing computers.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:40 pm

*The Hierachy vessels are unable to stop the transphasic torpedoes, but their Silaris armor helps them resist the Nod particle cannons and they quickly learn to prioritize the tiberium missiles for destruction by their GARDIAN arrays. As the Free Peoples commit to all-out attack, so too do the turians and abandon the long-range battle they have been fighting previously. The battle quickly devolves into a bloody melee that leaves the Hierarchy vessels unable to use their Mass Accelerators, but they make up for this by utilizing their devastating Thanix Cannons and JAVELIN racks against the Free Peoples force. The turians quickly put up firewalls against the Scorpions' EWAR attacks and also make these ships priority targets for destruction.*

*Through this terrible battle, Quetzalcoatl fights for his queen, for his world, and for his very people. Many of his drones are destroyed, but he produces new ones from his hives to replace them. Several turian cruisers attempt to engage him, but he destabilizes their kinetic barriers with his biotic powers and then launches a volley of antimatter torpedoes that cripples the Hierarchy warships and puts them out of commission. He feels the turians' thoughts, and if he could cry, he would.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:54 pm

The battle rages as the free peoples Fight in the close in brawls in witch they are the most comfortable The racks of Transphaisc torpedoes are unloaded aboard all but the Pyotr who holds 20 in her reserves The Pyotr indeed is the shield of her might fleet though she is battered and beaten the free peoples use their mighty flag ship as a rally point As the Pyotr mighty weapons systems fail and the shields buckle the armor is all that stands between her destruction. And right on the two hour mark The Litany of Defiance. emerges from warp immediately imposing herself in front of the battered Pyotr the litany enveloping her sister dreadnought in her shields roach's 1200 vessels reinforce the formations and the nod fleet that had been in reserve had joined the battle the Lazarus proving the power of free peoples torpedo technology.

Roach opened the Comm "This is your final chance Primarch of Galven for I know it is you who leads this murderous crusade. Surrender or face the wrath of the Free Peoples fleet"

The Litany's Oblivion missile system arms ready to decimate the Turian fleet All the Litany's missiles are primed for launch. As the Litany's phasers annihilate incoming ordinance and strike craft and her two massive 2400mm howitzers tear into a Turian Dreadnaught opening it like a can opener.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm

*The Hierarchy armada pulls back some distance, appearing to cluster protectively around one particular battleship, and then launches a massive swarm of disruptor torpedoes at the Free Peoples forces. Though a seemingly futile move, the impact of one suddenly triggers a massive antimatter explosion that engulfs nearly the entire Free Peoples' fleet with terrible flaming vengeance. Quetzalcoatl just barely manages to escape the explosion by performing an emergency slingshot maneuver around The World of New Song. Then, before the Free Peoples' vessels can recover, the Hierarchy armada surrounds them and attacks them on all sides, from all angles, to prevent their regenerative defenses from taking effect. Quetzalcoatl tries to help, but he is cut off and risks being heavily damaged if he makes himself too much of a target.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*The Hierarchy armada pulls back some distance, appearing to cluster protectively around one particular battleship, and then launches a massive swarm of disruptor torpedoes at the Free Peoples forces. Though a seemingly futile move, the impact of one suddenly triggers a massive antimatter explosion that engulfs nearly the entire Free Peoples' fleet with terrible flaming vengeance. Quetzalcoatl just barely manages to escape the explosion by performing an emergency slingshot maneuver around The World of New Song. Then, before the Free Peoples' vessels can recover, the Hierarchy armada surrounds them and attacks them on all sides, from all angles, to prevent their regenerative defenses from taking effect. Quetzalcoatl tries to help, but he is cut off and risks being heavily damaged if he makes himself too much of a target.*

The Litany appears unscathed from the blast many ships wrapped in her shields are unaffected. The Litany opens fire Orange phaser beams slice turian ships in ever direction missiles fly The Litany Pummels Ships with her massive howitzers Roach destroys some turian vessels by hurling debris into them with the force. Then The Oblivion missile system Engages Silvery blue war heads appear and multiply and soon thousands have amassed, Roach uses his force power to find the Primarch of Galven's Vessel The oblivion missiles self replicate and rocket off in all directions the Turian vessels are crushed under waves of warheads Thousands fly off toward the Turian Flag Ship replicating and multiplying as they approach. The litany continues to swat Turian vessels aside her massive Fire power a terrible sight to behold her new Jovian beam arrays destroying multiple ships with deadly sweeping fire. Transphasic and Quantum Torpedoes swarm out of the Litany as thousands of missiles Constantly Spew from the Free Peoples Flag ship. Roach's Men are Bolstered with battle meditation and Fight ferociously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Arda--

In the Vast Pellenor fields before the walls of Minas Titirh the free peoples Armored Vehicle academy is visible. A powerful shield protects Minas Tirirth and Osgilliath from stray shots as tanks practice and drill. General Earl farmer oversees the training programs he stand on a balcony of his office above on of the Offices he had an over look of the driving course and the huge vehicle hangers Tens of thousands of tanks parked in massive subterranean storage with the ones ready for repairs combat or exercises read to deploy at ground level. Entire Divisions could leave from this spot and be sent off world in minuets to fight any conflict the top brass desired. A pair of Titans Preforming weapons test caught Earl's eyes and he focused in to watch the mighty walkers preform.

--Titan A-32--

Second Lieutenant Boris Sokolov sat in the command chair of the newly minted Titan combat walker. It was his job to make sure that the first division of these walkers were not complete flops. After weeks of rigorous testing of the drive systems and terrain crossing ability the weapons test had come. A voice came over Boris' comm.

"A-32 this is A-31 targets b26 through d62 are yours mark em on your heads up display."

Boris found his targets and responded. "Targets are marked safeties are off weapons are in the green firing test is ready."

"Fire main cannon single shot target at 2km."

Boris Swiveled the head of his walker to face the target once selected the optics provided zoomed in providing him a full view of his target a bunker like construct. The computer gave him a firing solution for an accurate strike. Boris checked the vector of the shot and squeezed the trigger, With a mighty whumpf sound and a load clang as a new round was loaded the 550mm shell Slammed into the structure sending a plume of pulverized Duracrete into the air when the dust settled only a scattered pile of rubble remained.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm

--Deep Space--

*A Hiigaran SpecOps fleet of about twenty ships awaits, gathered in formation in seemingly the middle of nowhere. At length, an FTL portal opens up some distance away from the formation and out comes the Spirit of Aves. The avian cruiser dwarfs all the Hiigaran ships present, and only the lead ship of the Exiles, a huge Progenitor Dreadnought, comes close to matching it in size. Ackbar quickly orders a channel opened to the Exiles' battlegroup.*

Ackbar (New Hiigaran): Attention, Hiigarans. This is Fore Admiral Ackbar, in command of the Galactic Avian Union flagship AV Spirit of Aves. We are here to prepare for and start the joint mission to explore the Primitus ruins on the unidentified planet in this sector. Do you copy?

*A few seconds later, the Exiles reply.* Admiral Soban: Greetings, Fore Admiral. I am Fleet Admiral Ferin Soban Sha on the Progenitor Dreadnought, in command of this mission. I'm glad you decided to come along--the outcome of this mission could turn out to be one of the most important we've had in the course of this shadowy campaign against the Primitus.

Ackbar: Well, Admiral, when you put it that way... *Chuckles* Anyway, I wouldn't want to disappoint the Sajuuk-Khar.

Soban: True, true. She can have quite the temper. May I request that you, your officers, and your team shuttle over to the Dreadnought so we can brief you?

Ackbar: Certainly, Admiral. We'll be right over. *He closes the channel and opens a new shipwide one.* All members of the SpecOps team, report to the hangar and prepare to board a shuttle. *After finishing the broadcast, he orders Ironbeak to follow him and the two avians leave the bridge. As they fly through the corridors of the ship towards its hangar, Ackbar cannot help but marvel at how his people put this massive, incredibly powerful (if untested) warship together in proportionately so little a time. In some ways, this transition to space seems too quick, too soon. Ackbar contemplates on some of his visions.* There are races who take years to go to space, or who never go to space at all. But we must...we must. It's the only way we can survive. *Thankfully, to ease the transition, the interior of the Spirit of Aves is aesthetically constructed much like the aerial warships of the 500-Year War and its displays and consoles and holograms also appear similar.*

*After several minutes of flying, the two avians reach the expanse of the hangar, which contains much materiel and assets in dozens of old gunships hastily-refitted for space flight, along with several shuttles. Activity bustles amongst these craft, and one shuttle already awaits on one of the hangar bay's many platforms. A small gathering of avians stands at the ready outside out of the waiting craft. As Ironbeak and Ackbar approach, one of them--a male chicken in the prime of his youth--turns and then clucks to the rest.* Chicken: Attention! Officers on deck! Commander Rohar and 4th Company reporting for Special Operations duty, SIR!

*The avians snap to attention as their leaders land before them. Ackbar smiles at the leader.* Ackbar: As you were. (to the chicken) Well, Commander, you certainly haven't changed a bit.

*The chicken's hard demeanor softens somewhat.* Rohar: You always did like how I ran my outfit, Admiral.

Ackbar: That I did. It helped us destroy the Atmospheric Deprivation Weapon with as minimal loss of life as possible.

Rohar: I remember it well, sir. So, if I may, where are we going?

Ackbar: To the Hiigarans' ship. We're going to be briefed for the mission to come.

Rohar: Roger. (to the others) You heard the Admiral--get your tailfeathers on that shuttle, STAT! After you, General and Admiral.

*The avians load themselves into the shuttle in a quickly and orderly fashion. Ackbar and Ironbeak follow them; Rohar enters last. The chicken helps all the passengers secure themselves and then nods toward the pilot.*

Rohar: We're loaded. Let's go.

*The avian at the pilot's station reveals itself to be none other than Bularr.* Bularr: Roger, Commander. Beginning takeoff sequence now.

*The shuttle lifts off and flies toward the front of the hangar. After the craft receives the green light from the hangar controllers, the bay doors slide open with a rumble, but the Spirit of Aves's shields present explosive decompression of the hangar. The shuttle glides smoothly forward, passing through the shields, clearing the rest of the ship, and turning its bow to the Hiigaran fleet. Soon, the little ship flies into the Progenitor Dreadnought's hangar, where it lands and its passengers disembark. Admiral Soban himself is waiting there to escort the avian contingent to the briefing room. The avians' appearance receives curious looks from many of the Hiigaran crew, most of whom have never seen an avian before. Officers quickly direct them back to their posts, but they continue shooting glances at the new arrivals as Soban leads the avians through the bowels of the Dreadnought until they reach a specially prepared briefing room. The Hiigaran portion of the team is already there, waiting, and introductions are quickly made. Soban quickly beckons a female Hiigaran forward.*

Soban: ...and this is Dr. Mevath Sagald, Karan's apprentice of sorts. She's one of our leading experts on the Primitus and a truly briliant woman. Dr. Sagald, may I present Fore Admiral Ackbar, General Ironbeak, and Commander Rohar.

*The woman shakes all of their feet in turn, though she has to stoop slightly to shake Rohar's foot.* Dr. Sagald: It is my pleasure to meet you all. Your race has become something of a sensation back home.

Soban: Dr. Sagald will be in charge of surveying the Primitus ruins we're to explore and determine items of significance. Now, let's proceed with the mission briefing itself.

*He waves his hand over the circular platform in the center of the room, and a detailed holographic plan of the ruins in question projects seemingly into thin air.*

Soban: This plan was made using reconstructed data from Wraith's original mission. The teams will land here... *He points to a large, open area at the base of a long staircase leading up to the entrance of the ruins.* ...and proceed up these stairs into the complex. They will engage in a methodical sweep of the rooms, gradually working their way towards where our first expedition retrieved the data from, and then proceed to search the rest of the complex. *His fingers move to indicate the various areas he is talking about.* This plan will be uploaded to your various HUDS. *The Hiigaran Admiral now looks up at the two team leaders, standing close to each other.* The last time we sent a team in there, they got jumped by...we still don't know what. All we know is that every man and women except Wraith--good soldiers, all of them--were killed. If you detect any presence other than yourselves down there, assume hostile. If you are actively attacked, fall back to a defensible location and we'll send backup. If that's not possible, get the hell out--back to the ships. That clear?

Rohar (New Hiigaran): Yes, Admiral Soban. *His Hiigaran counterpart also affirms. All the Exiles present are impressed at the chicken's command of New Hiigaran.*

Admiral Soban: Good. You may return to your ship. We'll be jumping to the planet and starting the mission in half an hour. I'll lead your people back to the hangar, Admiral.

Ackbar: Thanks, Admiral. *The Hiigaran nods and shows them the way, with some of the avians flying lazily behind him, while others walk with his lead. It makes for a strange procession that once again receives stares as they enter the hangar and load up into the shuttle. The shuttle soon lifts off under Bularr's careful piloting and flies back to the Spirit of Aves.*

*Twenty-nine minutes and thirty seconds later, the combined fleet positions itself for the jump. Admiral Soban broadcasts over a common channel. The coordinates have already been punched into the various navicomputers and loaded.*

Admiral Soban: All vessels, begin FTL jump sequence. Go on my mark...(thirty seconds later) MARK!

*The Hiigaran ships all open quantum waveform fronts and slip into them, while the Spirit of Aves simply vanishes from the visible spectrum.*

*A few minutes later, the combined fleet emerges in orbit over the planet. With quiet precision, an avian gunship dispatches from the Spirit of Aves and flies toward the landing sight, closely accompanied by a Hiigaran light corvette.*

*The two ships soon land and the allied teams disembark, proceeding on the planned route. On the bridge of the Dreadnought, Soban and his officers follow their progress on a hologram and displays from cameras integrated into the participants' operations gear. Ackbar, Ironbeak, and a few others do the same on the Spirit of Aves's bridge.*

*The mission reaches the first Primitus terminal--the one Wraith's team got their data from--and sets up a perimeter. Dr. Sagald begins studying it for anything useful. After several tense minutes, she pockets a small data disc.*

Dr. Sagald: Sagald to mission control. I've taken what data I could from this thing--we'll probably have no new information, but it will be a useful reference to check against Wraith's for inconsistencies. (to the squad) Are we clear to move on, Commander? From what I can guess about this place, there might be another terminal with more data farther along our planned route.

*Rohar glances at the Hiigaran squad leader, who nods.* Rohar: Let's go. Stick close, Doctor.

*The squad proceeds along the rest of the planned route.*

Avian Soldier 1 (muttering): This place...makes my feathers crawl.

Avian Soldier 2: I feel like there are mammalians lurking in the shadows.

Rohar: Keep your eyes front and your minds on the mission, avians.

*After some more time in the darkness of the ruins, the squad rounds a corner and arrives in an enormous room with a cavernous, probably bottomless hole down below. A series of catwalks, platforms, and walkways are all that stand between them and the void. At the end of a particular walkway, however, stands something that catches Dr. Sagald's eye.*

Dr. Sagald: There--a terminal! We need to investigate that.

Rohar: I don't like it...it's very exposed. We could be attacked from virtually anywhere.

Hiigaran Squad Leader: Sometimes risks have to be taken. Let's go.

*Rohar nods, and the squad proceeds cautiously towards the inactive terminal. Once the area has been deemed secure, Dr. Sagald hurries up to it and begins furiously working. However, both races of the squad are uneasy.*

Rohar: Something just doesn't feel right... *He shakes his head and sights down his handheld energy cannon.*

*The terminal whirs to life, and Dr. Sagald continues working, her eyes rapidly pouring over the symbols on its holographic screen. She inserts another data disc into the terminal. She whispers, as though afraid of...something.*

Sagald: Dr. Sagald to mission actual. I've found some new data at this terminal. It's heavily encrypted, but from what I could tell of it, it's far more comprehensive and detailed than what Wraith retrieved. This is just a wild guess, but I think this information could tell us a great deal about how Primitus tech works. Downloading it to a disc now--

*At that instant, a screech rings out, followed by the sound of an energy cannon shot, at the far end of the room. Instantly, light beams point toward the location and reveal something straight out of a nightmare: a humanoid construct, about three meters high, looming over a flightless avian SpecOps soldier as she frantically scrambles away, aiming her weapon at the thing. Her shots have no initial effect, and even as she fires back, it aims an arm-mounted weapon at her. Before the mech can fire, however, the rest of the squad opens up, their first shots deflected by an energy field in front of the construct but the rest blow through and quickly blast it down.*

*No-one moves for a few moments, and then Dr. Sagald runs over to the avian soldier.* Dr. Sagald: Are you okay? *The soldier nods. The Hiigaran then hurries to the fallen mech and examines it.* Dr. Sagald to mission control. This mech is definitely of Primitus construction...no other civilization that we know of makes something like this. And worse, it shows no signs of age. This mech was here for a few days at most. Which means...

*She looks around.* That we're probably not alone.

*The entire fleet and the squad is silent. Then, very faintly, they hear mechanical tramping-like sounds, rapidly approaching.*

*At the same time, the combined fleet detects an energy spike on the planet below, not far from the ruins, that begins rapidly heading towards their position in orbit.*

Ackbar: Ackbar to Soban. We have a new development--there's...something coming towards us in space. And coming fast.

Soban: Let's assume the worst. Battle stations!

*The fleet grimly begins prepping for combat.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:14 pm

--Unknown World, Orbit--

The energy signatures suddenly just disappear from sensors, as if they weren't there to begin with. At first it may seem like they left as soon as they came, but it would be illogical to do so when they likely have the upper-hand in combat effectiveness... That being said, it would be understandable to see at least five, rather large, spiked, but arrow-head shaped cruisers 'materializing' immediately in the center of the fleet, opening fire at the exact second they fully decloak, though it is not concentrated, it was one hell of a volley.

Sensors may be able to detect several waves of drones being launched, though not as many as a carrier would have, if they knew that, it was still a decent number of strikecraft. These drones did not seem to differentiate from eachother in class or armament, all having anti-ship and anti-fighter weapons as well as the maneuverability to boot.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Ackbar and Soban (roughly at the same time): MOTHER--

*One unlucky Hiigaran frigate is destroyed by the Primitus vessels' opening volley, and several other ships are heavily damaged. The Spirit of Aves and the Dreadnought, thanks to their power, make it through unscathed and immediately begin firing back, while the light and support ships of the rest of the fleet microjump several thousand kilometers away to regroup. The heavy and medium Hiigaran vessels stay within "knife fight" range to support the two heavyweights of this battle. The Dreadnought charges up its Phased Cannon Array fires a full blast from the weapon at one of the Primitus vessels, while the Spirit of Aves duels with another. The rest of the fleet splits its fire between all five.*

Rohar: Commander Rohar to Mission Actual--what's going on up there?!

*An explosion rocks the Spirit of Aves's bridge, throwing Ackbar off-balance.* Ackbar: We've been attacked by hostile vessels, Commander! Things have gotten real hot up here real fast! *He cuts the line to yell more commands.* Prepare to fire proton and plasma torpedoes and charge up the main cannon! Launch all gunships when ready!

*The Hiigaran ships launch interceptors and cluster torpedoes to attack the hostile drones. Meanwhile, planetside, the situation is also rapidly worsening. The mechanical tramping gets closer and closer. Rohar squawks over the nice.*

Rohar: Dr. Sagald, I don't mean to compromise vital info, but we seem to have an army coming down on our heads and if aren't gone by the time they're here, it won't make any difference whether it's complete or not!

Dr. Sagald (pleading): Please just let me finish the download! This information could shape everything we know about the Primitus!

Rohar: We'll do what we can, but if gets too hot, we're going, complete or not!

Hiigaran Soldier: Heads up! *At the other end of the room, hulking shapes begin to file in through a doorway opposite the one the team entered. They immediately open fire on the mechs, downing some but not all as the rest begin to force their way into the room.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:49 pm

The Primitus ships were unrelenting, now starting to focus on targets as their volley continues without delays or signs of stopping. Two cruisers focused on the Progenitor dreadnought, as if already identifying what it was, as one engaged the Spirit of Aves, and the rest ran distractions, circling and weaving through ships at speeds and with agility other ships of their size could only dream of performing.

The Progenitor weapon had some noticeable effects, but not as much as to bring that mighty barrier down. In response, though, the dreadnought would face a merciless wave of high-yield, fast missiles aimed directly at the ship's main cannon.

The other ship engaging the Avian dreadnought seemed as if it were toying with the ship at first, firing on other targets as well as the ship, but as the Avians launch their strikecraft, the enemy ship really started unleashing its power on the Avians, as drones started their attack runs throughout the fleet, supported by wave after wave of drones from the cruisers that produced them.

On long-range sensors, the allied fleet would likely see several more energy signatures approaching, some they could identify as the Primitus, given the previous events, while the other, larger force was entirely foreign to them.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Soban: Soban to Ackbar--we've got more company incoming!

Ackbar: Noted. Ackbar to ground team: What's your---xxxxkkkkttttt--status?!

Rohar: Getting hotter by the second down here. *The chicken fires, expertly punching through a mech's chest armor and downing it. Still more take its place, however. One of the Hiigaran soldiers takes a shot to the torso and crumples almost silently.* Dr. Sagald?!

*A rocket comes from within the mechs' ranks and soars into a nearby pillar. Dr. Sagald flinches but manages to extract the data disk from the terminal.*

Dr. Sagald: Done--let's get out of here!

*The ground team immediately begins falling back the way they can, pursued by still more mechs through the corridors of the complex.*

*In space, the situation quickly worsens. The Progenitor Dreadnought's shields strengthen over the cannon and manage to take the first few missile salvoes, but flicker dangerously. Nonetheless, the ancient ship fires its beam weapon at the Primitus ship it is engaging and also opens fire with all of its conventional weapons.*

Ackbar: Ackbar to Soban--we have to concentrate all our fire on one ship! It's the only way we'll have a chance to last this fight! They severely outmatch us in almost every way!

Soban: You're right, Admiral. All ships, focus fire on my target!

*The Spirit of Aves also is able to take the beating, though not as well as the Progenitor Dreadnought. However, it remains steadfast and launches its refit gunships to combat the Primitus drones. The avian flagship finishes charging its main cannon and opens up on the Primitus ship the Progenitor Dreadnought, subjecting the hostile vessel first to a torpedo barrage and then a merciless bombardment of high-powered energy bolts. Ackbar allows himself and angry snarl as he watches the enemy vessel.*

Ackbar: How do you like it now, you sons-a-[censored]?!?!

*At the same time, the rest of the Hiigaran fleet--except those engaged in anti-drone duties--shifts its attack all to that one ship as well. The Progenitor Dreadnought begins to charge its Phased Cannon Array again.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 am

Dominion Wolf wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:"One last note, archangels are known for their ability to switch between strategies at will, but this guy won't be very effective in trying to counter your speed and reasonable endurance. This man doesn't have many weak spots, not any that will bring him to his knees in one blow, after all, you witnessed that yourself. His armor is bodily encompassing, try to use that to your advantage. If you can get him to switch strategies, and thus off-balance, you can really catch him off-guard." The voice said silently into Xaldius's ear.

The floor rumbled softly at first, then grew, as the wall he was standing next to suddenly crumbled, revealing a quite agitated archangel with a steam-like blue aura around him. "Then die in agony!" He yelled out at the kid, running towards him with hands blazing with pure energy. If they connected, it wouldn't be pretty.

Xaldius would charge forward, then slide and kick the man in a way that made him trip and fly over him. He got up, pounding the ground as he did so, and stood there ready for him to charge again.

The Archangel literally flipped over Xaldius, firing beams of energy down at him as he did so, and when he landed, continued with the barrage. After a few moments, he stops, and conjures saber-like energy rods which protruded out of his hands, glowing intensely with concentrated energy.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:31 am

Quantum Rain wrote:
Dominion Wolf wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:"One last note, archangels are known for their ability to switch between strategies at will, but this guy won't be very effective in trying to counter your speed and reasonable endurance. This man doesn't have many weak spots, not any that will bring him to his knees in one blow, after all, you witnessed that yourself. His armor is bodily encompassing, try to use that to your advantage. If you can get him to switch strategies, and thus off-balance, you can really catch him off-guard." The voice said silently into Xaldius's ear.

The floor rumbled softly at first, then grew, as the wall he was standing next to suddenly crumbled, revealing a quite agitated archangel with a steam-like blue aura around him. "Then die in agony!" He yelled out at the kid, running towards him with hands blazing with pure energy. If they connected, it wouldn't be pretty.

Xaldius would charge forward, then slide and kick the man in a way that made him trip and fly over him. He got up, pounding the ground as he did so, and stood there ready for him to charge again.

The Archangel literally flipped over Xaldius, firing beams of energy down at him as he did so, and when he landed, continued with the barrage. After a few moments, he stops, and conjures saber-like energy rods which protruded out of his hands, glowing intensely with concentrated energy.

Xaldius dodged a few bolts and gestured at the man in a "bring it" motion with a slight grin. "You want a piece of me? Then come and get it." Xaldius said in a low, even tone.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:37 am

The sabers glow even more intensely in their blue color, as the Archangel rockets forth at unprecedented speeds, swinging at Xaldius as he passes, and then spinning around for another strike, the sabers elongated to compensate for distance as he does a cross-slash with both sabers, flipping sideways to avoid an attack due to his lack of being able to bring the sabers down to defend again quickly enough.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The sabers glow even more intensely in their blue color, as the Archangel rockets forth at unprecedented speeds, swinging at Xaldius as he passes, and then spinning around for another strike, the sabers elongated to compensate for distance as he does a cross-slash with both sabers, flipping sideways to avoid an attack due to his lack of being able to bring the sabers down to defend again quickly enough.

The Archangel would find his foot caught in something sticking out of the ground. It would be the sword he had stolen from the archangel, Just as he began to fly head first, Xaldius would bring his fist down on the back of the Archangel's head. The energy blades and the force of his body hitting the ground would cause it to give beneath them. They fell and Xaldius landed on the back of the Archangel's head and stumbled forward. "If that didnt knock him out..." He turned to face the man he just landed on. "Im going to be so pissed..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 am

At first nothing happened, then the ground suddenly launched upward for Xaldius, into the ceiling instead of the hole that was newly made. The Archangel flipped around and landed on his feet, cracking his neck as he landed. "That trick is getting old you know." He says with a smile. If Xaldius thought back, he would see the armor actually covering the back of the archangel's neck, with a light shield even.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down