Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two

+6
Comrade Greiv
Fore Admiral Disayle
Roach
Sir Noret
Wynn
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter Two - Page 13 Empty Chapter Two

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the forum auto-splits topics every 50 pages, the next topics will be named further chapters accordingly. This is chapter two, guys, KEEP IT UP!

Post.
POST.
POST!

Reeds just kept on whistling as guards and crew cleared out of his path. Eventually, he stopped at a door, the label addressing it as 'Science Lab 2A.' He smiled as he opened the door and Lae saw that the science lab was not small by any means. It was massive, in fact, taking up at least five rooms and two floors entirely on its own. It also seemed to host a massive range of equipment, some of which were entirely foreign to him. With all of the technology, equipment, and stores here, one could only wonder what Reeds' intention was with this lab.

He rolled the cart up next to two others and then proceeded to rummage around for a datapad. "Sit down, my fine lab rat." He said friendly still as he finally found his desired object, turning it own and turning toward Lae, a mischievous grin on his face.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two - Page 13 Empty Re: Chapter Two

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 am

"I wouldn't even knowing that." Rain replied, as he pressed a button on his console. The hologram visibly refreshed itself like a radar, as several red figures could be seen within the tower. Several hundred and counting, actually. "We can't normally detect demons on the usual sensor system, and with the cloud, it's near impossible to, but..." he trailed off, waiting for Lae to pick up what the figures mean.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"I wouldn't even knowing that." Rain replied, as he pressed a button on his console. The hologram visibly refreshed itself like a radar, as several red figures could be seen within the tower. Several hundred and counting, actually. "We can't normally detect demons on the usual sensor system, and with the cloud, it's near impossible to, but..." he trailed off, waiting for Lae to pick up what the figures mean.

"So we're talking collateral damage by the hundreds of thousands if we glass it?" Lae said spitefully. "Course the bastards would hide behind hostages..." He gritted his teeth and crossed his arms.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 am

"It gets worse." Rain says, pressing another button on the console. The hologram pans out to reveal the entire planet, as they know it. Then, several markers appear, pinpointing other spire locations and approximate numbers that they contain within them. There were at least twenty across the globe. "If each spire has the kind of manpower you saw earlier..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"It gets worse." Rain says, pressing another button on the console. The hologram pans out to reveal the entire planet, as they know it. Then, several markers appear, pinpointing other spire locations and approximate numbers that they contain within them. There were at least twenty across the globe. "If each spire has the kind of manpower you saw earlier..."

Lae's jaw would open slightly. "Motherfuckers..." he swore out loud.

Xaldius: Losing confidence yet?
Lae: No, shut up.
Xaldius: Not like you can make me.
Lae: Get [censored]!

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 am

--Hiigara--

Karan: We have no Primitus technology whatsoever here. Nor was Hiigara ever occupied by them. We have a few artifacts, but none in this sector--they're out in secret facilities in deep space, under heavy guard. No way the Primitus would have come here for those. Admiral...earlier, during the battle, you said the Primitus reacted like they'd been kicked in the balls when I attacked them in this ship. Why did they do that? The answer is obvious, but maybe I can get a few additional insights out of him...

--New Song--

*Ackbar is somewhat disoriented by the sudden return to real-time and shakes his head several times, blinking, to clear it.*

Ackbar: Damn you, Shadow...Comms, send a message back to Aves. Let them know what happened, and that we're okay.

Comms Officer: Sir! *The avian salutes and rushes off to perform his task.*

Ackbar: Ackbar to Soban. I want to talk to the...other newcomers. Marion and her people. Do you think you could translate?

Soban: Sure thing. We'll hail their ship now.

Ackbar: Comms, get back here. Piggyback onto Soban's signal so we can talk to...whoever these people are.

Comms: On it, sir!

*A joint hail towards the IS flagship comes from the Dreadnought and the Spirit of Aves.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 am

--Anima Prime--

The hologram returns to the original spire, a more detailed architecture of the construction visible. "The structure is weak enough, but there are no electronic or even mystical devices in the spire. We know for a fact that they're creating the cloud and barrier... And there's also no entrance into the spire. No windows, doors, nothing but solid wall."

--Hiigara--

"I am not certain, they acted different, that's all I can say." Mercer replied, either not failing for the bait or genuinely unknowing of the answer.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am

Quantum Rain wrote:--Anima Prime--

The hologram returns to the original spire, a more detailed architecture of the construction visible. "The structure is weak enough, but there are no electronic or even mystical devices in the spire. We know for a fact that they're creating the cloud and barrier... And there's also no entrance into the spire. No windows, doors, nothing but solid wall."

--Hiigara--

"I am not certain, they acted different, that's all I can say." Mercer replied, either not failing for the bait or genuinely unknowing of the answer.

Lae would walk over to, and fall into a chair. "Well what the [censored] are we gonna do now? Discreetly assassinate every [censored] enemy across a period of years?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am

--Hiigara--

Karan: This guy is getting on my nerves....fast. Alright, Mercer, if I gave you some of my people's intel, would you reciprocate?

--New Song--

*Roach receives no response from the planet, though he can still sense the Rachni's hive mind. They remain unresponsive to any attempts at contact.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:10 am

Soaban i cannot raise the Rachni i can feel their hive mind but they do not respond.

In the meantime admiral Janeway's force arrives 10,000 ships strong they are given orders bay Yanishev and begin salvage operations collecting damaged free peoples vessels as drones and nanobots stream around patching the hull replicating them selves back into weapon systems. Also several free peoples science vessels begin taking readings of Primitus technology. The free peoples fleet keeps the same defensive echelon around the planet it had before but make no aggressive actions Free Peoples Engineers restore many of the previously disabled Turian warships towing them back to the Turian fleet. Voyager sits next to The Litany And Pyotr the great being eclipsed by the two mighty dreadnaughts.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:21 am

--Anima Prime--

"Hm..." Rain looks at the data markers and various pointers. "How large was the garrison force?" He asked, out of the blue.

--Hiigara--

"... I cannot guarantee that much of it will make sense, what isn't classified." Mercer replied after several moments of careful deliberation. The Verusian ships returned to a normal formation as the repairs and assists were starting to complete.

--New Song--

The IS drones leave the science vessels alone, allowing their scans, though become visibly defensive if the federation ships were to move closer to them. The IS fleet itself keeps a distance from the Federation ships, as if accepting that this is not their space.

Marion considers the sudden request for communication. They obviously do not know of the translator... She thought, but also thought it wise to withhold that fact for the moment. She opened the channel, but waited for whomever was talking to speak first.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am

"Hm..." Rain looks at the data markers and various pointers. "How large was the garrison force?" He asked, out of the blue.

--Hiigara--

"... I cannot guarantee that much of it will make sense, what isn't classified." Mercer replied after several moments of careful deliberation. The Verusian ships returned to a normal formation as the repairs and assists were starting to complete.

--New Song--

The IS drones leave the science vessels alone, allowing their scans, though become visibly defensive if the federation ships were to move closer to them. The IS fleet itself keeps a distance from the Federation ships, as if accepting that this is not their space.

Marion considers the sudden request for communication. They obviously do not know of the translator... She thought, but also thought it wise to withhold that fact for the moment. She opened the channel, but waited for whomever was talking to speak first.

"Think Persia with Sparta's defense." Lae replied. He wasnt too pleased about not being able to bombard them.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:51 am

--New Song--

*After a momentary, awkward silence, Ackbar takes the initiative. Soban translates his New Hiigaran into Basic.* Ackbar: Er...hello. You introduced yourself, but I didn't really catch your name in the heat of battle. I'm Fore Admiral Ackbar of the Galactic Avian Union.

Soban: And I'm Admiral Ferin Soban Sha of the Hiigaran Daiamid.

*More awkward silence.* Ackbar: You know what...this isn't going to work. We, all of us, need to meet on the planet if we can raise its inhabitants again. They're not responding to hails since destroying those giant Primitus ships.

*Suddenly, a whisper of a presence brushes against all their minds--including Roach's and Marion's.* Tiamat: We sense...a powerful song...War-song...leader Roach?

--Hiigara--

Karan: We'll just have to take that chance. This ship, the one I've integrated myself into...it is the last and most powerful Progenitor warship in existence. Its name is Sajuuk, and it was created to destroy the Primitus.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 pm

"Yes it is I" roach responds focusing his mind "do you need help my liege?"

Last edited by Roach on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm

--Anima Prime--

"Fifty thousand strong... well beyond our numbers..." Rain comments to himself, translating what Lae said into something useful and understandable in his mind. "We have no choice but to go all-out on this spire." He finally announced after several minutes of deliberation.

--Hiigara--

"Progenitors..." Mercer repeated, as if the word were familiar. "Yes, I remember now... Progenitors were rarely mentioned in some recovered archives. What we did learn pointed towards saying that they were both one in the same..." He reported, not fully believing that to be true, given the design differences between Sajuuk and the Ultor.

--New Song--

Marion listens in on the conversation, unsurprised that the queen was alive, and instead focused on understanding the circumstances surrounding this situation. She nodded to one of the officers, which promptly relayed the location of the Primitus observatory post as a viable meeting area, given that the post utilizes a small, atmospheric barrier to preserve itself from the hostile environment.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:38 pm

"Fifty thousand strong... well beyond our numbers..." Rain comments to himself, translating what Lae said into something useful and understandable in his mind. "We have no choice but to go all-out on this spire." He finally announced after several minutes of deliberation.

--Hiigara--

"Progenitors..." Mercer repeated, as if the word were familiar. "Yes, I remember now... Progenitors were rarely mentioned in some recovered archives. What we did learn pointed towards saying that they were both one in the same..." He reported, not fully believing that to be true, given the design differences between Sajuuk and the Ultor.

--New Song--

Marion listens in on the conversation, unsurprised that the queen was alive, and instead focused on understanding the circumstances surrounding this situation. She nodded to one of the officers, which promptly relayed the location of the Primitus observatory post as a viable meeting area, given that the post utilizes a small, atmospheric barrier to preserve itself from the hostile environment.

Lae stood there, silently. He was quite irritated at the fact they had just nixed the one way they actually had of taking that damn tower easily... and he had gone in there and placed beacons for nothing.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Lara walked into the room now, unannounced. "You called?" She asked, unsure of why she was brought here. "Yes, we have a plan of attack now." Rain said, giving her presence a vague reason. He pressed several commands into the console, as it morphed at his command. Several holographic markers and blue figures appeared seconds afterwords. "We can't bring that spire down without making sure that any and all civilians are evacuated out of it, so, we're going to run a distraction."

The shape of one of the frigates appeared at the top of the holographic map now. "We are going to draw them out here, using the Farseer to make ourselves worthy of their attention. Once they're here, and tied down, Regnum and you, Lae, will flank behind the tower and create an entrance. Your stealth unit should hide you from them, and Regnum will place focusing beacons to make a place for the civilians to be evacuated from. They will cover the exit and provide assistance should you require it."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:33 pm

--New Song--

*Ackbar and Soban scrutinize the proposed meeting place.*

Ackbar: What if something jagged and metal jumps out at us like last time?

Soban: At least we'd be expecting it.

Ackbar: Alright. Contact the...others and invite them to this meeting as well. By Aves, I need to learn Basic...

*The word soon spreads around the now-silent battlefield, and the involved parties all send transport ships with delegations to the abandoned observatory. An invitation is also sent to the Federation.*

Soban: So. What exactly will be the point of this meeting, Ackbar?

Ackbar: Firstly, to find out what exactly happened here. And secondly, to determine whether we have any hope to continue deciding our futures.

Soban: ...I see. *Pause* I guess I'll see you on the ground, then.

Ackbar: Yep. *He cuts the line and watches on his scanners as the transports head towards the meeting area. The hawk sighs inwardly.* I wish you were here, Ironbeak. You, too, Addrson. But it looks like I'll be going in alone this time... Get a gunship readied to take me to the observatory. Deck Officer, the bridge is yours. Don't do anything stupid.

Deck Officer: Sir!

*He flies off the bridge, thinking about what could happen at this meeting, what he can do, what proposals to make, what to hold back...* You forgot one thing, Shadow. I've been in this swamp of politics before, when I first defected from the True Children. I still know a thing or two...

*The atmosphere in the avian flagship is subdued. The Admiral looks up and sees obvious fear in the crew's eyes.* I don't blame them. If I was just an ordinary crewvian, I'd be scared out of my feathers too. But I'm not, and we must press on.

*He arrives at the hangar and finds one of the remaining gunships, battered but spaceworthy, waiting for him, along with several guards. The escort follows him into the craft, and once they have secured themselves, the pilot--revealed to be Bularr--takes off.*

Bularr: Is...is everything alright, sir?

Ackbar: I don't know, Bularr. We'll see. What about you?

Bularr: I'm...I'm pretty shaken, Admiral. Are all battles like this?

Ackbar: They're not all so...hard. Sometimes there's no battle at all, which is a wonderful thing indeed.

Bularr: Could you tell me some stories from the War, Admiral?

Ackbar: Another time, Bularr. Another time.

*Bularr is disappointed, but holds his beak and takes the gunship in. Once they are through the atmosphere, Ackbar surveys the harsh landscape below them, teeming with millions of Rachni who thrive despite the extreme environment.*

Ackbar: What manner of people are these who can make such a place their home? ...such hardiness could be very valuable in the fight against the Primitus.

*The wreckage of Primitus drones and constructs from the failed invasion litter the planet as well, but before the eyes of their would-be victims, the machines turn to dust, leaving nothing except the terrible memories of unnatural fire raining down upon a world of flames. Ackbar curses under his breath.*

Dammit. Those clever bastards...don't leave anything behind to be analyzed for weaknesses.

Bularr: We're coming up on the observatory, sir. I'll drop you off and then find a place to land.

Ackbar: Very good, Bularr. *The gunship stops a short distance away from the observatory--just inside its environmental field--and opens its doors. Ackbar and the flying avians of his escort zip out towards the outpost, while the runners follow close behind, carried by assistant mechs. They find most of the other delegations gathered on a landing pad outside, waiting for the stragglers to arrive. A contingent of Rachni is also present, and the various races are talking affably--if cautiously. Tiamat herself looks oddly subdued, her glowing eyes dimmer than usual. When she speaks, her telepathic voice is weak as well.*

Tiamat: Something...feels wrong here. We sense...pain. Much pain. Songs the color of blood. War. The sour note...of suffering...

Septimus: I agree; this place gets me on edge. *Awkward pause.* Your--Your Grace, I hope you know I had no part in what my government decided concerning their fate. As for as I'm concerned, they and their paranoia can go to hell.

Tiamat: Your sympathy is admirable, General Septimus. We forgive you, and perhaps in time, we will forgive your people as well...I am sorry so many were silenced this day to stop even more songs from ceasing.

*Meanwhile, Soban talks with Tokhta.* Soban: Wow...you're...big...

Tokhta (amused): And you are small, Garaligi.

Soban: Fair enough. What's "Garaligi" mean?

Tokhta: It is a name that we have crafted for your race in our tongue, Creole, using part of your homeworld's name.

Soban: Ah, gotcha, Gara for Hiigara. So--what do you know about the Primitus?

Tokhta: The Tribes know of the Destroyers, yes. We have even fought them several times before. But that was long, long, ago--before even the Suuligi War. And we have learned a painful lesson: as terrible as the Destroyers are, they are not the only great threat lurking in the shadows of space.

Soban: Right...then what are the Suuligi? *Silence.* ...nevermind, then.

*The conversation continues as the meeting awaits the Federation's arrival.*

--Hiigara--

Karan: That's news to us. All records we have on the Primitus from Progenitor ruins labeled them an enemy that could not be stopped. The possibility that they were once the same people casts an interesting perspective...but it sure as hell doesn't explain why they came here.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Roach teleports into the atmosphere of the planet shape shifted as a dragon he swoops down to the sight and lands before transforming back to his normal state in a bright flash.

"This is quite a conflagration of beings you have assembled" as roach finishes his sentence a free peoples shuttle lands and several marines disembarked.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:10 pm

--Hiigara--

"Yes, it does..." Mercer replies back, thinking theoretically. "Look, these Primitus ships are operated by a virtually intelligent system. They're remnants of the old empire that fell ages ago, but they would certainly recognize a foe like this 'Sajuuk' thing."

--New Song--

Wasting no time as soon as the leaders have assembled, Marion literally appears out of thin air, with four Royal Guards positioned around her. She appeared calm and collected, as did her highly disciplined guards, whose golden-helmed faces and enclosed minds showed no signs of anxiety due to alien presence. Marion took a quick scan of the assembled beings, showing no surprise nor obvious curiosity at the extremely varied appearances. Again, though, she remains silent.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

--Hiigara--

Karan: But how the hell would they have known it was here? We had the thing...hidden away. Very securely. It wasn't even active, so it wouldn't have been emitting any kind of signatures they could detect. I only jacked myself into it out of sheer desperation because our homeworld and its 1 BILLION people were in mortal danger! *She stops and forces her roiling emotions under control.* This...this isn't getting us anywhere. If you don't anything more useful to tell us, Admiral Mercer, then please accept the Hiigaran Daiamid's formal gratitude for helping us defend our world and leave.

--New Song--

*Ackbar lands, and the rest of the leaders follow Marion's gaze towards him. He gives her a long look.* Ackbar: It's like she knows something about the cycles...I'll have to talk to her later about that. (New Hiigaran) Anyone here volunteer to translate for me?

Dr. Sagald: I'll do it.

Ackbar: Thank you. *He begins talking, pausing every now and then so the doctor can finish translating his words into Basic.* Strangers from distant stars, unlikely allies. We came together today through mere chance to face a terrible enemy that will soon threaten every free being in the galaxy. Before we go on, I desire to have one question answered: how exactly did we all come to be here on this day? Start at the beginning--the very beginning if necessary.

*Several moments of silence, and then Tiamat haltingly tells the story of her people in the Rachni Wars and how they came to this world, thereby escaping genocide. She then looks to Roach.* Tiamat: War-Song...Leader Roach...sing to them...the ballad of Quetzalcoatl.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Roach falls into his memory as though reliving it.

"It was 2 thousand or so years ago i was aboard a ship testing an experimental warp drive when it malfunctioned and hurtled us into unknown space. There I encountered the rachni for the first time a battle ensued and the rachni captured and boarded my ship after a bloody exchange my crew was annihilated and i slew all the Rachni aboard but they felt crazed as i killed their queen i felt a dark malice lift it was cruel but stemmed from nothing that lived it was artificial. With my vessel destroyed i bonded with the rachni ship and it carried me back to space that i knew. That ship sits now in orbit back to guard its people as it vowed. There was a skirmish above this world a few months past we were liberating Turian civilians from A pirate confederation when we accidentally discovered the rachni were here. Later the turian due to a 2000 year old hatred attempted to wage war on the rachni being we had made strong allies with the Rachni we sent our star fleet to defend this world. The primitus appeared during the battle with the Turians and out of necessity we defended our selves from them along side the turians then you all showed up and here we now are. This foe is unlike anything i have fought since the war with the Scrin 200 years ago we are many and diverse peoples separated we shall fall to this enemy i have no doubt of this untied we may triumph."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:30 am

--Hiigara--

"There is also the fact that you have something of theirs." Mercer countered before her rant was finished.

--New Song--

Marion listened silently, gauging emotions and the subtle giveaways of their intentions. After Roach was finished, she spoke up to correct him. "This foe you fought was a weak collection of remnants of a long extinct empire." She said forthrightly, not giving away the fact that she was actually annoyed that they would consider these Primitus a type of force and not just a leftover of ancient wars. Though this also stemmed from her curiosity of the fact that they did not realize this. "They came here for the observatory we are standing in, and likely due to one of your interdiction fields."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 am

//Coruscant\\
(*facepalm* Rain, do your lightsaber have a short battery life or something?)
The thugs are quickly dispatched by Sibir's ruthless efficiency. The party continues on to Ray's shop and find the shop mostly empty except for some quaint old antique pieces of technology strewn about shelves in a way that seemed haphazardly planned. In the corner, was a middle aged human - Ray, of course - standing behind a counter that lacked a register; it appeared business here was done on a barter basis.

//Crimea\\
"Very well, we shall be awaiting your signal" Wichtoff says before turning to leave.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:09 pm

--Coruscant--

"Ray you bastard!" Slavic said as he strode into the shop.

--Crimea--

The Ataman's Bounty raises hear anchor and unfurls her sails her banners caught in the strong breeze. She left the harbor Signaling Karl's vessel to follow.

"Set a south westerly course the wind is in our favor today." Dimitri barked at the helm

the massive fourth rate cut forward through the water sailing toward Armenia.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 pm

//Coruscant\\

"...look Slavic, I'll get you your credits..." Ray says

//Crimea\\
The SMS Luftstromen der Reichtum unfurls her sails and sets out after the Ataman's Bounty.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next