Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 11 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 11 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Angusm3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:03 am

Keter ran toward the group and positioned himself between Skaer, Oresia, Hayle, and Angus and Kain. "Ah, more fodder!" He exclaimed loudly in Kain's direction.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

--Umbra--
"You are a pathetic excuse of a challenger." Kain said icily, clearly insulting Keter and his attitude. Before Keter could react, a Necro Golem shot up from below him, swallowed him whole, and took off through the ceiling, leaving the destination far behind it. He looked back to the two Black Knights who advanced past Kain and towards the group, a black aura forming around them as they prepared to strike swiftly and with extreme lethality.

Golem Pic

--Dyson--

Rain stood there and then raised one hand, which glowed even brighter and formed a barrier. From within the barrier, one could see nothing out of the ordinary. From without, however, one would no longer see the cave, but just more forest. Rain spoke in another language than before, simply, and quietly, but still reached the people's ears as if brought out by an angelic being. "Nos vadum subsisto incompertus." He spoke, though somewhat emotionless, it still held a touch of defiance for some reason.

--Aruna--

Leo looked around at the forest, already feeling something wrong emanating from the land, as if there was more than meets the eye, something disturbing. "... I don't like this place." He whispered under his breath, as a swift wind blowed gently against his skin, furthering the coldness's goal of freezing them. The archangel remained silent during this time, only watching Sona and helping where he can.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:22 pm

--Somewhere in the Dyson system

"What's he doing?" Asked Onyx.
"Hiding us" Answered shale "At least, that's what I heard from the wind spirits.'
""then let us sleep peacefully" Kael decided.

--Aruna

"So, where would a good place to set camp be? If you'd like, I could make a lean-to here, But I'd prefer to find a place with more cover... There's only so much one can do artificially with it being believable. To really get a good hiding spot, a combination of natural and artificial is better..." Sona went on, trying to find the best spot. Sona's training took over as he worked, this being his area of forte. gone was the lack of confidence as he found a spot. "How about over here, Leo?" Sona asked, pointing to a thicket with tree roots creating a natural cave. "Not too roomy, but I can make it comfortable. Not to mention hard to find, once I'm through."

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 am

Keter got pretty angry due to being inside a giant worm. "This shouldn't be more trouble than the worms in the desert sector of Dyson..." He began sprinting around the worm when he saw a tag of flesh, he hacked it off with one of his many bladed weapons, "time to imagine up something strong..." He released a shockwave directly on the X axis of himself, cutting everything it touched.

Angus whirled around quickly to see Skaer chanting, a bead of liquid rolling down his face. He was unable to remember the last time he had been in so much trouble. "This is going to be tough..." Thought Angus "but Dammit! I've lived for centuries, I didn't get here by being easy prey..."
Oresia looked at his parchment and gasped at what he saw, Angus could tell something was wrong. "what is it Oresia?!" He just let the flattened spellpaper fall from his hands and it landed softly on the floor.

And then Angus knew.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 11 Parchm10
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 am

"well, this show is getting pretty boring." Chaos noted in an annoyed tone.
"What's boring you, milady?" a figure at the door asked, red eyes blazing in the gloom.
"Don't call me that unless I'm telling you to." Chaos snapped.
"Whatver you say. perhaps I could make your show less boring?"
"Just don't expect me to help you find a way back." Chaos said, a hint of glee. "But yes, do your part. Tip the scales a bit. Make this show less ordered."
"Hehe... That is my specialty"

Cortosis appeared somewhere nearby, the portal behind him closing as he came through. "let's see, eenie, meenie, miney, there!" Cortosis exclaimed "There's where the freshest blood is." Cortosis noted, as he ran to the ste where kain and the black knights are. "It's going to be a nice day."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm

--Dyson--

Rain continued to stand there, as the symbols on his hands glowed continuously, as if fueling the barrier a consistent flow of energy. Jacen continued to whisper as he stood there, barely audible, non-disturbing, but constant regardless.

--Dyson II--

"...yeah sure." Leo responded, not even looking at what form of shelter Sona found. Restless... the creatures of this world are very restless... Leo sensed outwardly, away from himself and followed the trails of the shadow that attempted to elude his sight. It is then that he sensed something abnormal, a form of energy taking shape far from here. So, there's someone alive still...

--Umbra--

The Black Knights charged, releasing two compounding energy shockwaves at their enemies to throw them off-balance, as they came in with their swords and struck at them. Kain stood back, while still armed, he knew better than to get between a black knight and his chosen prey.

--Umbra II--

The worm simply regenerated itself from the damage, as if soaking up the energy and utilizing it. However, it did not like its meal fighting him, and catapulted Keter out of its mouth and even further from the castle, which could be seen in the distance. Keter would find his new location even less inviting than inside the worm, who was still stalking him from underneath the surface. Around him were spirits of the dead, roaming around, and even the undead searching for new prey.

--Nox Noctis--

"This crystal has been around since the creation of the universe." Jaxe explained, walking up to the crystal and placing his hand on the energetic, dark surface. His hand dematerialized before Auger's eyes. "So, still fighting me I see..." He said, as he pulled back his and, it taking shape once more. "...It holds great knowledge for those it chooses. I already know the truth, now you, a pathetic mortal as you are, will get to see the same story." He said, motioning towards the crystal, essentially saying 'do as I do.'
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 pm

--dyson 2

Sona was no fool, and absorbed though he was in his task, as able to tell Leo had sniffed onto something. He himself hadn't picked up anything, but he assumed Leo's powers there exceeded his, and anything Leo gave attention ---
Sona Quietly unclasped his leg pocket, and put his finger around the ring of his kunai.

He would be ready if trouble came.

--Umbra

An explosive wave of fire, colored an unnatural blue tint, rocketed out towards the black knights, and Kain.
"Hehehehe... let's see... Eenie, meenie, miney, moe... Cortosis said, wings outstretched, as he decided what he wanted to do next.
"who do I get to kill today?"

--Nox Noctis
"So I just touch the crystal? Sounds easy, but things generally have lately..."
Auger responded, touching the crystal.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 pm

--Dyson II--

Leo returned to his body, after finding all that he wanted. The creatures stay away from a nearby outpost of Anima. And flames scorched that part of the forest... we need to tread carefully. Leo turned around, and saw Sona in a combative stance, already taking the hint that the kid knew something was amiss. "We'll face whatever is out there in the morning." He replied to the cautious Sona and the workaholic Archangel who was already busy dealing with the shelter.

(After your reply, please proceed to time-skip.)

--Nox Noctis--

Auger's hand would dematerialize, followed by the rest of his body as he would be sucked into the gem, and return to his original form within its crystalline barriers. He would be floating in mid-air, surrounded by white energy, while the walls remained solidly dark and mysterious. "The newest hero to find his way... You have returned." A voice called out from all around him. It was female, and echoed like that of an angel or demon. It seemed to offer peace mixed with destruction, sanctuary, but death. It felt weird to be inside here, suppressive yet open, but regardless, there was a purpose behind this, everything.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 am

Keter ripped through the earth, his blades a nightmare to anything in their path. "I'll kill all of-" Suddenly he stops, and disappears, reappearing in front of the deathknights. "I can't believe I forgot I could do that for a second. "Come with me if you want to live!"

"Stand and fight, and die with our last honour." said Angus "Come too far, fought too hard... This is going to be our end, or theirs. This is where we STAND AND FIGHT!" Angus felt invigorated Keter Joined in "I did mean, follow me to victory" he said, a harsh smile spreading on one side of his face.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 am

---Umbra

"...Well, wonder who gets to die today?" Cortosis asked himself, as he moved to the position of Angus' group.
"Well, I'm to exterminate those black knights, or try to... Let's seee, what should I use..." He asks, floating in the air.
"Oh, I know" Cortosis explained gleefully, before letting off a blast of green hellfire where the black knights were. The flame exploded in a circular shockwave where it hit, and while it was aimed at the black knights, the flame was sent indiscriminately, and had a chance of damaging Angus' party, if they didn't watch out.
"Well, I'm guessing I just got noticed." Cortosis said, as he watched the flame hit. "That can't be all from the vaunted black knights. Still, I have wings and they dont."

---Dyson 1
"morning, Onyx." Kael said warmly. "Shale found some herbs in the cave, so we are using them to spice up breakfast."
"Really? Sweet!" Onyx replied.
"No. No breakfast today. I just figured it would wake you up quicker if I told you that."
"...." Onyx's eyebrow twitched.
"Rrrr... Anyway, how is the other guy doing?"
"I don't know, shale's checking on him. Let's see."
Onyx and shale would move to the front of the cave, and try to find rain.

---Dyson 2
"...Okay." Sona warily agreed. "I just need to check the booby traps before bed one more time."
After checking the booby traps, Sona wearily fall asleep, his dreams troubled.
"No!... Anne... Might be picked up from Sona's troubled dreams.

--Nox Noctis.
"Returned...Unless I was sleepwalking, I don't think I've been here before, Sorry." Auger answered, admittedly uncomfortable.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 am

(Angusm, please don't just have random people popping in wherever the hell they want next time, it gets annoying when it's supposed to be an interesting event.)

--Umbra--

Cortosis majorly underestimated these enemies true power. As the flames settled, they remained, armor unscathed, and, as if to add a touch of irony to the situation, floating in mid-air with black wings protruding from the back of their armor. Their swords glowed a dark purple as they swung and sent multiple, repeating shockwaves of pure energy right back at them all. In response to Keter's appearance, the area seemed to lock itself down with several energy barriers, barring their path except from right behind Kain, who stood resolute against the mystical powers, also relatively undamaged.

--Dyson

They would approach Rain still at the entrance, standing and still whispering until he turned and looked at them, his eyes entirely white. "...Nos es non solus." He spoke to them, still speaking in a foreign language, and still with the symbols glowing brightly.

--Dyson II

Leo awoke abruptly the next morning, silently getting out of the shelter, entirely bypassing any traps as he did so, and looked around, scanning the area. I could have sworn I heard something... He thought, as he turned around to see that the archangel was actually missing. Oh great...

--Nox Noctis--

"Your confusion is natural." The voice replied to Auger, as the energy continued to swirl around him. "You hold no memories of the past cycles. You have been here many times, Auger of Praaxis."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 pm

--Umbra
Cortosis was surprised when the knights sprouted wings, and had he not been charging more hellfire, he would have been destroyed by their attacks. Firing the charged blast in a wide arc, and using his wings to dodge the rest, he managed to Survive the attack unscathed.
"Well, I should have known better than to say that anyway" Cortosis reflected in amusement. "so, then, hope those other guys can party as well as I do, or I'm toast. Wouldn't that be a funny end for me? Hehehe, I certainly hope not."
"You little bastards! You dare strike at me! I'll show you what the underworld looks like with my own hands!" Cortosis yelled, suddenly angry, as it seemed. Firing off more concentrated, small bursts of hellfire, he drew his pulse blade, a saber of green energy that made a nasty hissing sound, and his discus novae, a golden shield with incredibly sharp edges. It appeared to have a gem in its hilt.
"Let's do this!"

--Dyson

"...sprecken der English?" Kael asked.
"What's english?" Onyx queried.
"Ehhh...nevermind." Kael responded.

"What's happening now?" Shale asked. "also, tea's ready."
"How the hell do you have tea?" Kael asked with an incredulous look on his face. "You didn't waste supply bags on it, did you?"
"Err...well... That shouldn't be the thing we focus on right now, is it?" Shale asked, trying to save face. "The question is him."
"Indeed."

--Dyson 2
Sona awoke, shorlty after Leo, and watched him leave. "...He doesn't even slow down for my traps... What IS he?. Sona then turned to look around, noting the Archangel was gone."...not good." Sona answered, using his impressive deductive skills to check the camp, trying to find some trace of what happened.

--Nox Noctis

Auger thought about this for a second. "From what I can gather, you speak of a loop, one I am stuck in, correct. There's no way you'd know my name or world without knowing me, short of being from there yourself, which you clearly are not, and it's not like it'd be the first time magic messed with my memory. So, I know a bit of the what, though I'd love a better explanetion...The question of how, why, and who are still something I need to know."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm

"This is utter Horse crap" spouted Skaer, firing a blast of raw energy that he had been storing for quite some time directly at one of the death knights. While power was flying from his hands down the corridor, the walls floor and ceiling began disintegrating. The blast still hadn't stopped and Oresia began chanting what he read from the advice paper, which now told him a way to boost Skaer's power even more. Angus began sprouting dark red hellfire from his fingertips, time slowed down and quickly stopped, Angus could see the energy glowing a bright white with a purple tinge. "More power.." He said, Now throwing a myriad of devestating fire based spells in the same direction as Skaer was throwing his. After a short while Angus couldn't hold it any longer and time started again, he snapped his fingers, came back to reality and stumbled backward into Hayle's arm, clutching his forehead with a deathgrip. Skaers blast was still going strong and pieces of the earth beneath them began to rip themselves up from the floor. Oresia's chanting grew more frantic. Hayle carefully placed Angus on the floor, several explosions taking place in front of him and destruction, When Skaer's blast finally ended, the people effected by it would see this standing before them...

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 11 Standi10
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 pm

--Umbra--

The large energy attack set forth by Skaer would be blocked by Kain, who quickly expanded his Dark Star Omega field to protect the Black Knights. While this worked, the field collapsed and Kain fell unconscious on the floor. The black knights remained, still undamaged and undaunted by the attacks as one flew at Cortosis, grappled him, and threw him up through the ceiling, sending four energy beams after him. The other one merely charged up three consecutive waves of deathly magic to throw at the remaining others mercilessly, as he approached, constantly sending the waves after them.

--Dyson--

Rain looked back outward, staring at the world outside of the barrier with a blank look on his face. "Hostes hostium subsisto illic , venatio." He said, refusing to speak English it would seem.

--Dyson II--

"Did you see him leave?" Leo asked Sona, concerned as he continued to try and sense the area for the archangel, but to no avail. If I can't sense him... then he's either hiding his powers or entirely disappeared.

--Nox Noctis--

"I am the night sky that watches all, the observer, the recorder. I am that which knows all things through the worlds of Avalon. You are here to learn the truth of things, but I cannot tell all, not yet." The voice replied instantly after Auger spoke, as if already knowing what it was he was going to say, yet politely waited for him to finish.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

--Umbra
Cortosis barely dodged the energy beams, manipulating his tumultuous fall to dodge them by a hair's breadth. "...That hurt. I don't feel like feeling that anymore today." Cortosis commented. "So, it's not gonna work that way, huh?" Cortosis asks. "Hehe... Time for operation...corkscrew". Cortosis, Laughing like a maniac, picks up air in his wings. Flying in a spiral pattern, allowing him to dodge, he charged at the black knight in front of him, charging several now large balls of flame as he flew towards them. As he sped towards the black Knights, he'd fire these more destructive flame balls at them, in a somewhat familiar fashion to some...

--Dyson
"Well, there seems to be a communication problem here, isn't there?" Shale noted, seeming calm and collected, given the situation. "This won't do at all."

--Dyson 2
"well, It seems that if he was dragged out, it was silently, and looking around, I checked the traps, and the secondary markers I set. Not only did noone trip the booby traps, the sensor traps weren't tripped either. So, unless the enemy has you level abilities, I doubt the Archangel was snuck out of our shelter. It's more likely he went for a walk, with his overconfidence, and whatever...happened, happened out of the campsite." Sona continued, seeming a bit edgy. His confidence had seemed to increase a bit, though, from the tone of his voice.

--Nox Noctis
And I'm Auger. pleased to... Well, would I say "meet you?". Anyway, I still would like to know: Why am I here, and why is the loop repeating?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:45 am

Umber

In the midst of disarray, where battles are being fought in the distant castle. Far away the ground shakes, as a dark portal split open in the middle of the ground. From it, Mana walker ascends to the surface of the hole only to witness the chaos in the speck of dark, morose land. He turn his head to know his surrounding, etching every detail of what is around him, as he was taught by the monks. As he sits down to meditate, Exitius appears from colossal warp infront of Mana. He open his eye, bearing witness to this grand, and exquisit god. Exitius explains to Mana about this world, and it's scars from the battle of gods, " Mana, as i have told you, war is active, and time is of the essence, your prescense is needed, i have urgent matters to attend too, creating more forces, and gathering many warriors like you so please make way to my territory, and you will be welcomed by minions." Exitius warped away, leaving only the sight of destruction in the north. Mana began to run across the barren to the colored fire piercing through the fortress.

Lacus Vitae

Shade ascends through the ground. He looks around his surrounding; to see a lucious forest, so lively and serene, but what matters more is the path that has been decided since he landed in this derange world. The path he must take to reform what has been shattered 150 years ago. Shade closes his eyes, as he concentrates, seconds later his senses was able to find the mans location. He started running through the forest, passing by inquisitive animals, and colossal size trees. Until he was intercepted, by what it seems to be a light at his path, the light grew brightly as a women, from it approaches him...

(OCC: took me a while to catch up with this story, i may skipped some details, but i finally caught up)
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 am

"Damn him! It'll be a while before I can make one of those again!" Skaer stuttered, "I-I I Damn them" Skaer collapsed to the ground. "Two down" said Oresia, Hayle nodded "The paper isn't telling us to die anymore, damn thing. It says one of your swords is down that-a-way" Says Oresia pointing "I'll have to fight through them then..." "Looks like it, take this otherwise you wont stand a chance" Oresia says, tossing him an amber liquid in a vial. "Take it!" Hayle empties the contents of the vial into his gullet "this. Is. Going. To. Be. Hell..."

(OOC: OOC stands for Out Of Character, for future reference Nemesis)
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:22 am

Umber

Mana travelled swiftly across the waste land, toward the fortress. From it, he notice the desist flames and exploding sound. He takes note of this, as either the enemy, or allies has been magically drained from it's use. This made Mana sprint in inhumane speed.

Lacus Vitae

Shade strafe back, from this unexplain manifest being approaching him. He got in a Athen 'kai fighting position, ready for the outcome of this encounter to be dangerous.
Past the obscuring light, he look closer at the women; he then gaze at this magnificent beauty walking closer to him. Dropping his guard, he walked couple of step back while shaking off the trance. The mystical being looked at Shade, as if percepting his very soul, " What are you?" i asked. Caught off guard by the question, the women present herself, " i am Anima, the goddess of life.", she glanced up at the bird that flew on to her shoulder, " As for you, i know all about...Shade." She said. Shade was skeptical, and this meeting to be a coincidence, " In what way, and when have i met you in my life." Anima closed her eyes, And dissipates in glowing dusts, scurrying around the air. Then blackness dropped around Shade. He put up his guard, and got himself in a state of balance, awaiting for an attack, instead he see a unfimiliar image of himself dropping through a dark tunnel, then a voice out of the pitch blackness, " Shade, it's been so long since then, I saved you when you got teleported here. I was caught un-notice, but i sensed a familiar energy being swallowed up. I'm not sure what was going on until i identified this fimiliar prescense, then i remember a long time ago, that i have seen you."

Shade eye close a little, " What ware you talking about... being swallowed up?" He questioned awkwardly.

" It was then when your life was most tragic. But i'm sure you know all this, already. When you were summoned to Ex Nihilo, a dark, corrupt magic was rapidly devouring you, feeding it to another being, I manage use my power to extinguish the darkness, and pull you out to my territory, this forest." The goddess answered calmly as her voice fades.

He got out of fighting position, instead he spoke, " What proof you have of this?"
A brooch rose in the air from him, the black brooch had a crack, and in it, came a red smoke.

" You were poisoned, and you are a key to what is lost, And therefore i will return this brooch back to you, and give you this nutshell, i will have you go, as time is becoming a problem." Anima said. Shade took the nutshell, a purple, unknown symbol was marked on it, and then the blackness around him got swallowed into his brooch, then the goddess was gone, he was return to the forest. Shade looked at the brooch as he held it tightly. Then he began to close his eye, re-entering the sanctum his mind was lost from, and manage to sense the man's dark aura. Opening his eye, he then channel magical energy around his body.
Shade hair started to turn blonde.

( I see, thanks for the reference than.)

NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:06 pm

(OOC: Okay, got a few small problems with your posting thus far. A) Capitalize the letter 'I' when by itself please, B) It's spelled Umbra, not Umber, C) Pretty good so far as far as story is concerned, just make sure to work on your grammar a bit and then you'll be set, okay?)

--Umbra--

The black knight swatted away each ball of fire away, using its strengthened gauntlets to channel his own power to defend himself accordingly. The black knight retaliated before he could be overwhelmed by teleporting behind Cortosis, and launching him forward with a punch to the his back, releasing an energy wave that not only sought to scorch his back but propel him forward as well.

The second black knight still contending with Oresia's party still advanced, creating shockwave after shockwave, increasing in multitude and strength as he slowly approached them. He continued to ensure that no one would be capable of retreating until he is dealt with.

--Dyson--

"Nos must provectus iam." Rain said, as he lowered the barrier and started walking forward, almost without regard for the others until he stopped at a tree in the distance, waiting on them to respond/catch up.
(OOC: For some reason, there is no latin word for 'need', 'must', or 'have to'...)

--Dyson II--

"I can't sense him, though. So.. he's either far from here, hiding, or dead." Leo replied, ordering the possibilities from best situation to worse on purpose actually. "This is not how I wanted to start the day." Leo walked toward a lone rock, staring outward into the dark, thick forest. "Might as well search for him."

--Nox Noctis--

"I cannot tell you everything." The being repeated once more, as if something limited it from speaking the entire truth of what it knew. "You came only to be told what you needed to know."

--Kiltara--
---2 Hours after patrol---

Lara jumped into her White Glint class mech, and started it up, checking the systems as they were turned online. It was specifically designed to deal damage to the Arms Fort, but she knew that there were likely other surprises in store for them. "All units, report in when ready." She heard Light pronounce over the comm. Clear, precise, and calm, as usual of him lately. "Lara, reporting in." She replied, glancing over at Light's mech. Despite his cool composure, he still went extravagant on displaying his affinity with light, as per his name. A Seraphim class mech stood, snow white and resolute against any foe, its name all that was necessary for its purpose to be known. And now, it had Light as the pilot, carrying an armament meant to deal with any 'surprises' they would encounter.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:45 pm

---Umbra (obviously)---

Angus forced one of his eyes open, the strength required of which would normally be used to cast a rather high level spell. He saw several waves of the floor being ripped apart in waves flying toward them. Surely this would be a difficult one to stop. He tried holding up his hand but nothing happened, He could not even feel his arm. "very bad..." he rasped. Hayle glanced down at him "Aye, 'tis..." he whispered, looking feverishly down at his fallen brethren. "Not without Vengeance... Damn them." he finished his thought, right as a wave of earth came flying toward him when a red blur seemed to materialize in front of the group. "Enough to stop a god?" mocked Keter, throwing up his defence, rather than trying to stop it outright he warped reality to bend the attacks around him causing no more harm to come to the mages. "Aweright, C'mere!" he shouted at one of the black knights rhetorically as he charged. He kicked off the laft wall in an effort to the right one, then a backflip through one of his teleports and appeared right before one of them. "More time" he whispered in it's ear before disappearing and reappearing just far enough back so that the dagger he held in his hand would strike the knight square in the back. Oresia saw hope, "Take this and drink it! he hissed into Skaers general direction. Skaer took the liquid with what little strength he had left and poured it down his throat. "He's distracted!" breathed Hayle "Only opportunity is now..." He yelled, charging at the knight, blade raised to his chest.

"And I've brought company" said the red being. A massive mechanical burst through the wall, only this time, it wasn't an illusion.

Before all of this...
Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 11 Mechwarrior-4-free-release-now-available-300x225
It was... Peaceful...

(OOC: that's the mech)

Last edited by Angusm3 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:48 pm

--Umbra--
"S**T. this is not going as well as planned." Cortosis muttered, displeased with how things were going. Seeing he had no chance of stopping his momentum, he moved his wing in front of him, its thick, durable material had a better chance of surviving a strike than his body. At the same time, he charged hellfire again, however, rather than turn into a ball of fire, it was absorbed by his Discus novae, and it glowed a pale green as the flames entered it.
"I just need to survive one more attack, and I'm set."

--Dyson--
"Well, best go follow him. I swear, it seems all our plans are destined to be derailed." Kael muttered.
"Well, let's just see what the kid does." Shale calmly replied.
The party followed Rain, Kael muttering obscenities as he went.

--Dyson 2
"Do you even know where he is? I can't find any tracks that might point the way." Sona answered. "this is already turning out to be a bad day..."

--Nox Noctis--
Auger thought about that for a second. "Well, it's obvious I can't force anything out of you, and I have people to see and golems to kill, so I'd like to hear your message and get outta here. Lay it on me straight!"

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:49 pm

--Umbra--

Shade accumulated enough magic to teleport, as he did, he had nostalgic feeling, as He arrived at what seems a ruined building, through the scarred walls he hear a sound of mechanical machine moving, and what seems to be a fight going on. His connection towards the target told him that he will soon arrive where he is, Shade faded, awareness turned on, defense up and ready, then he walked subtely where the sound is, around the corner he saw about 4 humans.... and one "mechanical", and a black knight that is either dead... or alive.
His intuition told him that helping the humans would be beneficial, rather than a menacing black monster. He got into a martial art fighting position, and ready to attack when the time comes.

Mana reached the fortress, he notice hundreds of lifeless corpses scattered across the place, " Enemies were here" he told himself. He then went inside the fortress hoping to meet the one's that brought upon this disaster, then a nostolgic feeling has struck him, as he ran a bit into the building, he waver, and shook it off. He dismiss what he felt and moved on.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 pm

--Umbra--

The black knight seemed to smile as Keter appeared, phasing himself as Keter tried to stab him in the back, and then stepped back, entering reality again, grabbing hold of Keter and sending him blasting back with a final, massive wave of energy, ice forming around his neck where the knight held him. Keter was also launched straight at Angus, aiming to knock them both down. "I know of your weaknesses, machine." He spoke menacingly and icily, as such ice seemed to form all around the floor and the walls, the temperature lowering as it happened. He seemed entirely undaunted by the mech, Angus, and Keter, but instead looked welcoming to the challenge.

The black knight appeared right in front of Cortosis right after he said that, seeming to just the worst time to appear. He drew his sword, swung it above his head once, gaining power, and then swung at Cortosis, unleashing the largest beam of energy at him, along with a physical cut from the ice cold, black steeled sword.

--Dyson--

He kept walking in the direction of the Chaos outpost, not stopping to take a breather or anything, just kept going and only stopped when he needed to wait for the others to catch up. The only other time he stopped was when he was staring at a distant, yellow glow, sort of like a star, straight ahead of them.

--Dyson II--

"I can track the animals in the forest." Leo said, as he started looking in random directions. If Sona were able to see, he would notice that Leo's eyes were wholly sky blue in color, and seemed to lightly glow as well. "...Most creatures are attracted to angels. They would normally remain beside them once spotted..."

--Nox Noctis--

"Very well." The being replied, as the energy started to swirl around Auger, until they created an entirely white barrier. After a few moments, the barrier started to fall, and Auger would see darkness. "In the beginning, the universe lay dark, lifeless, until one being appeared. A being called Alpha, as the legends go." As she said this, a being of pure white energy could be seen appearing out of nowhere, holding his hand up, and stars, planets, everything being formed right before Auger's eyes. "This being also created the four gods, to ensure perfect order, yet the capability for the universe to grow infinitely." With this, the four gods as Auger knew them appeared in a ring around Alpha. "While Alpha remained the strongest, he yielded control to the others and disappeared. Legend suggests that it was only two thousand years after this that the first conflicts of the war began, and the same legend suggests that the power of creation known as Alpha shall return some day, bearing the price of all sins."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Tari piloted he mech with grit. "See how many weaknesses you can find on this..." she thought, firing a salvo of 50 missiles from each rocket pod and starting the gatling cannon twirling, "Time to fire up the lasers" she thought, flipping a switch on the control panel. Several precise red beams cut through the walls while finding their target. Bullets began flying toward their target also, A hail of exploding tungsten on it's way toward the Black knight.

"Warp out of my way will you? This is one pissin' contest you did not want to enter..." Keter smirked. He immediately ran toward the black knight, Hayle already behind it, readying a slash, and teleported so fast that it appeared that there were two of him at one time, both figures of him only becoming visible long enough to throw strikes and choose different weapons between hits. "Oh Kain, If you could see me now..."

Skaer got back up, Well that was pleasant, Time to start charging, "Angus Gimme that fancy ability of yours for a second it's all I'll need with it..." Angus casted Time stop on Skaer, and he immediately began charging up another blast, granted it wouldn't last as long but if the last one was worth protecting the knights from, then this one would do something good.

(OOC: A different Kain, it's Keter's brother)
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

---Umbra

Cortosis smiled. "you fell for it." He noted, as he spun, bringing his discus novae up to stop the black knights attack. The discus held firm, and after the attacks were blocked, the shield glowed as it let off a Blast of green energy, with the same hue as the hellfire, but in a focused beam. After using this, Cortosis would throw the discus, possible hitting the black knight as the high speed disk came towards him. it had slight homing abilities, but not to a ridiculous degree.

--Dyson--
Shale and the others nervously followed, loooking for any sign of the creatures from the earlier night. looking around, they were able to find nothing, at least for now.
an elf stood behind a tree. For all appearances, he seemed to be a regular elf, until the glowing green eyes showed you otherwise. A well covered scar showed where the zerg parasite had entered him.
"So, now I have a body to travel more freely with..." Zerus muttered, the voice a mix of the elfs and his own, with an odd echo seeming to come with. "So, now I am done waiting.
A multitude of horrors, covered with spikes and carapace, claws and teeth and reaperlike scythes and hooks, of all the worst one could imagine, stood behind him.
"Let us go. To increases the power of the swarm." He muttered, as a blade of black bone erupted from where the wrists of his host's left arm was. "Yes, let us go."

Dyson 2

Sona listened intently, figuring out where not only the most animals might be heard, but the most common ones. After listening for a few seconds, he put his head on the gorund, listening using his ears, through the ground to find activity. "Just give me a second, I think I got this..." Sona muttered.

--Nox Noctis--
"Hmmm... So, even you don't know everything for certain, I see" Auger noted "Yet, while I enjoy learning this, I don't know why you would tell it to me..." Auger frowned for a second. "This is the largest riddle I've ever been a part of, that's for sure.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content