Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 12 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 12 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by NemesisQ Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:06 am

--Umbra--

Shade's jaw lowered, after he saw what those 4 humans did too the black knight, including the red monstrocity, he has then lost curiosity in this battle. Shade silently move away from the sight of this battle, then he felt a strong haki user in the building. He ran silently to the location as it moves.

Mana hear the sound of a fight as he ran quickly towards it,he notice the amount of destruction as he pass by. The sound became louder, and he also hears a high pitch coming from it, as he went into a silent fade while walking toward the battle. Around the wall he came upon a dual between an Exitius soldier and a man with blonde hair and muscular figure. Mana identified the man as an enemy with his discerning eyes, and slowly move to where he is.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:
--Kiltara--
---2 Hours after patrol---

Lara jumped into her White Glint class mech, and started it up, checking the systems as they were turned online. It was specifically designed to deal damage to the Arms Fort, but she knew that there were likely other surprises in store for them. "All units, report in when ready." She heard Light pronounce over the comm. Clear, precise, and calm, as usual of him lately. "Lara, reporting in." She replied, glancing over at Light's mech. Despite his cool composure, he still went extravagant on displaying his affinity with light, as per his name. A Seraphim class mech stood, snow white and resolute against any foe, its name all that was necessary for its purpose to be known. And now, it had Light as the pilot, carrying an armament meant to deal with any 'surprises' they would encounter.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kati Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Kiltara

Layla hopped into her Stinger and flipped it on, running though all the things that were as second hand to her as her own name.

Okay, that maybe not be the best example, since she wasn't entirely sure on her own name.

She shook it off, readying herself. "Layla, reporting in." The blonde scanned around herself with closed eyes, her mind on full alert, taking notice of everything and filing it away in their proper categories.

Kati
Observer
Observer

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-06-14

http://blueplanetrp.com/phpBB3/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"Chief master ace Justin, Reporting in" Lioran answered smugly. He had been putting his mech through its paces just now, and it was all running and operational. all he needed now was a way to use the firepower. "so, we get to bust some heads?" Justin asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 pm

--Umbra--

The Black Knight yelled aloud, loud enough to be heard from even a distance from the fortress, as a large energy shockwave flew forth in every direction around the knight, smashing everyone into the walls, prematurely detonating the missiles, and throwing the bullets back entirely.

The Black Knight was definitely caught off-guard, as he fell backwards from the attack. The discus itself did some damage, but it would seem the knight was far from surrendering entirely just yet. He sent one final defiant attack at Cortosis by turning his feathers that were flying off of his disintegrating wings into weapons, sharp arrow-like beams that tracked Cortosis and numbered in the several hundreds.

--Dyson--

Rain looked to either side of him, as if hearing something from far away. He didn't move a muscle until he was satisfied that they were alone, and then, he started advancing toward the glow. At some point during this casual walk, Rain, for some reason, went to sprinting towards the glow, as if he knew what it was.

--Dyson II--

"..." Leo waited patiently for Sona's response, while the glow in his eyes did not dim at all. I have to admit, the boy is pretty good at his job. He thought, as he recounted all that Sona did. He reminds me a lot of... His thoughts trailed off, as memories of a certain someone arose to the surface, memories he would sooner rather forget during a mission than to get caught by them.

--Nox Noctis--

"The legends are true, for sure, but how true are they? That is for you to answer in time, when once more you shall return here, with others as well." The being replied, as the picture remained there. Auger couldn't tell the features of the being known as Alpha other than that he was tall, male, well-built, and had a white aura around him that tended to blind people from seeing him clearly.

--Kiltara--

Light smiled lightly at Justin's attitude towards all of this. "We're being assigned to take on an Arms Fort as well as any support they may have waiting for us." Lara looked around, as the other five mechs reported in, ready. Two Raiders, bristling with anti-mech weaponry, and Old King, and an Unsung, both meant to focus on the arms fort itself. The entire squadron was ready now, and all they waited was for Light to give the signal to launch. "Let's get to it." Light said into the comm, as his mech blasted forth, followed by Lara's mech, OV-ing the entire way.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:39 pm

--Umbra--

Cortosis grinned, as he observed the missiles for a split second.
"Demon aura" He said, suddenly calm again.
Fire sprouted from every inch of his body, a darker green than before. unless the arrows were unusually strong, they would be disintegrated on coming near. one might also notice cortosis showing the slightest traces of damage from this aura as well, as it continued to stay on him, though it was, for now, minor.
"Now go down there, you ant. try not to match the flight of demons."

--Dyson--
Shale and the rest hurried after Rain, Onyx huffing and puffing a bit as he carried the equipment. "So, we're sure this isn't going to be filled with more of those weird creatures?"
"Actually, no" Kael answered. "We just know it's vital we fight here."
"...Kael, I do not fear death, but please, I must ask... Don't allow them to turn me into one of those monstrosities. I don't think I could bear that..."
"...Alright, if you do the same for me."

A small, mutated bird flew in the air, it's talons unusually enlarged and it's wings ragged. Nonetheless, it was capable of flight, and observation.
This information traveling back to Zerus, He laughed with joy in his elven body. "For the swarm indeed. with their abilities, I could destroy Kerrigan herself! I could beat back anything! I will be unstoppable. And now... It's only a matter of time. It's just a pity I can't use my regular forces..." Zerus noted, seeming annoyed. "Well, I knew it was either this or nothing, and look at the good fortune I get anyway!" Zerus noted with a savage smile. "hahahahaha... An insane laughter could be heard from him as he ran.

--Dyson 2--

"I hear an odd vibration of sorts. the best way to describe it would be...Harmonious, I guess? Given what I've seen of him, I'm betting it's our Archangel. I'm also hearing erratic footsteps though, some sounds that seem like they came from some mismatched feet... it doesn't sound normal, that's for sure..." Sona answered, seeming uncomfortable... "And rather heavy."

--Nox Noctis--

"Oh? I already have to do more interaction with people? Geez, I've had a lot of them conversations lately. more than I have in a while." Auger muttered, not complaining but merely pointing out the fact. "So, who others?" Auger asked. "might as well know now, rather than later, so I remember not to kill them."

--Kiltara--
"Oh sweetness! I can't wait." Justin Bailey replied, throwing on his mech's boosters. "The Chief master Ace should be in front" Lioran replied, trying to get at the front of the convoy.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Mana, in a stealth position, slowly moved towards Cortosis's back. Then Exitius voice appear in his head, " Mana, you are not needed here, i made a mistake to teleport you." he said coldly.
" Then where am I suppose to be?" Mana questioned in confusion.

" Your presence would be of more use at Letum, where you can help with defenses there... I will teleport you to my fortress." Exitius ordered.

In an instant, Exitius snapped his finger, black sparks appearing from it, and Mana disappeared.

Mana arrived at where seems to be Letum.

Shade felt something had gone amiss, his recumbent body stood, and he noticed that Mana had disappeared. Shade staggered a bit against the wall, not knowing what happened, and what he should do, he then quickly ran back to where he last sensed him, but found nothing. Suddenly, he heard Anima's voice in his head:

" Exitius is up to something, he teleported your counterpart to another location, strong in magic... although that is the most plausible way of thinking."
" Anima, can you teleport me to where he is also?" Shade frantically asked.
" There is something to be done here first, I'll offer a trade, in price of you helping these other gods soldiers and in defeating or weakening Kain, I will teleport you to Letum, the fortress Mana is in." Anima replied.

Shade doesn't like that idea, he then closed his eye trying to sense Mana again, and saw that she was right, " I accept" Shade said.
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Angus stumbled to his feet "Come brothers, It's time to leave" He said this with the utmost calm. His voice only slightly above a whisper and his face showing no signs of anxiety. "Our departure has arrived" He said again, This time with a slight anxiety in his eyes and his voice raised an octave. Skaer ceased his attacks "Indeed, we're not supposed to be here" he said, the hoarseness of his voice causing his sentence to end in an unsettling rasp. Oresia fingered the pages of one of his many books. It was one about demons and their enemies. He quickly pocketed it into one of the long folds into his flowing rough robes. "I guess, we'll have to finish this later then, They are indeed unstoppable. Unbreakable. Perhaps invincible." He slowly cocked his head to face Hayle who had just been thrown to the ground at his feet. "I wish it was like before for us, shame we ended up here." He sighed. Hayle coughed, "So this is it, we're using it?" " 'fraid so Hayle" said Skaer "It's been a long time coming..."
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 am

Shade stood, leaning against the cold, stone wall, then his eyes widened, as he just noticed a fight has stopped, then he ran back and notice a man with black hair and morose appearnce is lying unconscious on the ground, as he walked closed up too him, a voice went into his mind: " it's Kain", the soft words slowly dismisses in his head. Shade gave a serious look at the body sleeping motionless. Shade formed a fist, then channeled a dense portion of haki into it, he knelt beside Kain, and began to strike into his heart.

somwhere:

Mana Walker appeared somewhere that doesn't seem like Letum, he discern his surroundings; noticing what seems to be a dessert, and a ruin buried into it, as though it's been uninhabitated for decades, the heat was intense, as the sun radiates. Mana took a walk around, to find anything that can inform him where he is, suddenly he tripped over piece of stone, while slowly standing back up, he walked back to see what tripped him, knelting down, and polishing the sand away from the stone, he then witness a engima of his history, his eyes widens in shock, instantly stood back up and took out a book from his bag.

--Dyson--

A bright light blinked on the ground, as Mel appeared after it's disappearance. She has arrived at Dyson, but unfortunately she cannot witness it, because she is still asleep... and snoring. Her body lay recumbent on the grassy plains.

A bright light blinked in the air, as Catullus suddenly appeared from 20m above the ground, wide awake and not so aware of what is happening, but that thought resided as his tired head took control, and gravity tooks it's course. Catullus instantly started falling down, as he did, he started screaming, moving his arms and legs frantically, in hope of grabbing hold of somthing, but unfortunately he failed, because reality was in control. Thus, Catullus plummeted on to the ground, lying unconscious, and his body intact. Though Catullus is unharmed, mainly due to his experience with his homelands immeasurable mountains, he still remain motionless, in a way that could be mistaken as a dead body.

NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:32 am

--Umbra--

Kain immediately awoke and blocked the attack with his sword, it shining brightly at the new challenge that it was given. The look in his eyes said that he wasn't really 'awake' as most people would be, but was something like sleep walking, and yet, here he was fighting. He pushed Shade up through the ceiling above them, and stood up, taking out an odd stone, the Impure, from a pocket in his hand.

The Black Knight chased the Chaos worshipers throughout the fortress, constantly berating them with energy shockwaves, trying to stop their retreat and kill them all.

The Black Knight disappeared, and then reappeared right behind Cortosis, within the barrier he conjured for himself. "Death... is everlasting." He said, as he stabbed Cortosis in the back, non-lethal, thankfully, and then threw him down into the ground below, as he slowly dissipated into nothingness.

The Black Knight chasing the Chaos worshippers seemed to grow in strength, suddenly, as he started sending shockwaves in a quicker,

--Umbra II (Battlefield)--

Abel stood at the other side of a barren field, staring at the dark fortress that Exitius had created as a home for the shadows and death. His white, gleaming armor shone against the dark storm that blotted out the sun, the only being matching his light was Allyson Miles, another general assigned to this task. To destroy this bastion of evil, and liberate the planet in the name of their god, Aeon.

"They shouldn't be expecting us, but, their response will be swift the instant we come charging in." Abel commented, indirectly talking to Allyson, who just remained silent, eyes closed. She seemed to be praying silently, for what though, Abel couldn't tell. He turned around, to look at the army ready to level the dead city ahead of them. Amongst the thousands upon thousands of different creatures, Aeon had also given them three entire squadron of mechs, and three Arms Forts, two Ecliptics, and an Answerer, which, the Answerer by itself could level the entire place, but apparently, Aeon wanted to demonstrate his power against the so called 'everlasting dead.'

--Dyson--

Leo started sprinting in the general direction Sona heard the noises at. "Whoever they are, they've got some nerve." He said to himself, as he didn't slow down for anything, not even for Sona or any of the obstacles in his way.

--Dyson II--

Rain kept sprinting, but looked behind him, and noticed the bird. It was as if he could sense that it was watching them, and his response was to merely send a flurry of fireballs to knock it down or lose it. They were close to where the glowing object was now, but, something seemed amiss...

--Nox Noctis--

"The people who have been chosen are the ones you shall meet in time, for they may prove to be your equal or even your superior in combat." The being replied to Auger, calmly, serenely as it did so. "They will be the ones that refuse to die, the ones whom promises of glory weave a veil of defiance around them."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:15 pm

--Umbra--
"Ahhhh! that hurt you little prick!" Cortosis yelled. "Still, can't say it wasn't cool looking, the way he did it, at least." He commented, the wound already beginning to heal. "I'm feeling a bit hungry now, though... and no bodies on the floor. that's a shame."

--Umbra II--
Aaron and saito appeared from different directions at the same time, walking towards Abel and Allyson.
Aaron holstered his knife as he walked. "I was sent to work as the personal assistant of a general Abel." he commented.
Saito walked in a much more relaxed manner than his counterpart, a smirk on his face. "I was sent here as a counter against assassins for you two. I will be staying close during the battle." He said, his voice almost seeming to have a commanding tone in it.

--Dyson--
"Wait up!" Said Sona, barely able to keep up, it seemed. "Heh, screw this. we are in a forest." Sona noted, before climbing up a tree. In a second, Sona managed to catch up with leo again, but instead of walking on the ground, he was jumping from tree to tree. "Do we at least have a plan for what to do when we get there?" Sona asked, while silently cursing himself. he had restocked his supplies of Kunai and Shuriken, but neglected any other sort of weaponry in his haste. Smoke bombs, explosive tags, caltrops... He suddenly wondered why the weapons supplier even HAD those, they weren't used by any of the other troops. "...it's a mystery I'll solve when we finish this mission." He muttered, before realizing he was talking aloud.

--Dyson II--
Zerus grimaced as he felt the bird fall "...It's alright. we have them nearly surrounded anyway. I gotta get this done quickly." He noted, his troops already taking position. they would ambush Rain's party in a few seconds, attempting to cut them down.

--Nox Noctis--
Oooooh, even more people worthy of a good fight! Sweet..." Auger commented. "so, what happens now?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:16 pm

--Dyson--

Delarte was falling from the sky, dropping down in a furious speed. When he saw the ground, he spot an angel... or a big bird, a orc, and what seems to be two humans, "what a mixed up group", he thought. Almost reaching the ground, he then started enchanting a spell, "Mark of the pact, aidus, Mark of the warrior." The luminating red and white design started appearing, and engraving, around his hand, forming a word from his native language. As Delarte began to come closer to the forest, he noticed what seems to be an army, in the center of it was the 4 humanoids he spot earlier. When Delarte reached the ground, he landed where some of the army seems to be in, creating a large crater, and wiping out those near to him, the others beyond that point experience some shockwave. His location is in a forest, surrounded by friends or foes, but not too far from the group of four northeast from him, " Maybe i should hide... and see what is going to happen, it's going to be difficult though, but I got a feeling that Mel, and Catullus is somewhere in this world. " he thought, as the swarm of creatures surrounds him, jabbering some sort of language.

Mel and Catullus remained asleep, until they both woke up, alerted by a strong sense of magical power, and one that they recognize: Delarte, was somewhere near. Mel and Catullus looked at eachother with sleepy eyes, then Catullus began to talk: " what in gods name am i doing here... this must be a dream. Wait... if this is a dream, then that means i can."he suddenly closed his eyes, as if trying to think of something, then blood started to gush out of his nose and he was unconscious again, laying back on the ground. Mel looked at Catullus as if entranced by this experienced, " What the hell", she said, She massage the back of her neck while trying to stand up. From a distance, she could hear the sound of lust and war stirring up.

--Umbra--

Shade was pushed through the ceiling, but remained well balanced when he landed on the stoney ground. His intent was not distracted though, he notice Kain pulling out something from his pocket, and at the same time he sensed very strong magical power amassing somewhere in the distance. He concentrate, giving total focus to activate his haki, to prepare the outcome of of Kain's odd actions.

--Somewhere--

Mana roamed around the blazing dessert, filled with ruins that have become one with the ground. He suddenly notice a temple, with his hand gripped on a book, he walked towards it.

--Umbra II--

Justin law appeared, His priest robe is cleaned and sturdy, from his back was a giant bane, along with earphones in his ears listening to what seems to be epic war music. He walked toward Abel, Aaron, Allyson and Saito, with pride in every step, he then came to a stop and said, " I am a new soldier under the god Aeon, I was ordered to meet general Abel, to see what is there to be done to prepare for the upcoming battle."
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 am

-Alba-

Everything is dark, save for the pale-orange glow from the the screen of a Holo-TV, and the various lights on a nearby droid. In the dim lighting, there is a man who seems to be concentrating very hard on whatever is on the holoscreen. He sits there for a while, but abruptly gets up and turns to face the droid.
"Let's go Arnine"
"Bweep-woo?"
"No I can't tell you where we're going, or you'll nag me the entire way there"
"woo"

An automatic door slides upwards and a hooded figure steps out, accompanied by a Protocol Droid. It is raining heavily, but the figure does not seems to care. (And why should they? They have a hood) As the figure walks towards what seems to be an empty landing platform, the shape of a starfighter-sized shuttle lights up. Without breaking stride, the mysterious duo walk aboard the ship and only moments later the ship takes off into the cloudy sky.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

--Umbra--
Felsite and Basalt were surprised to wake up next to one another. The two exchanged glances, noting their wounds were beginning to heal.
"They are healing as well as they can, given my meager skill. Soon, they will be at full capacity again, though the effort is difficult. your kind's magic resistance resists healing as well as it does harm." Efah noted blandly.
"Just get it done as fast as you can. they're out of critical, but I worry this world is not the most permissive for the recovery of the creatures here. I won't lose them." A gruff voice noted.
"Who-- Lord Abaddon?" Felsite asked wearily
"We apologize for our failure, sir..." Basalt started to say
"The failure wasn't yours. It amazes me still, the brutality of these other races. They have once again shown their animalistic brutality. most of these creatures aren't fit to lick the grime off our feet. As it is, one of the less infuriating humans here has been using his power to heal you. Given that exitius' forces aren't exactly well known for their abilities to do so, I decided to give him a shot. seems it's worked... For now."
"A softskin?" Felsite asked.
"I've merely done what I can." Efah stated, his face emotionless as normal.
"...We've been tipped off an assault on Umbra is about to begin. When you're healed, you'll be helping me repel it... and next time, don't get so banged up against your inferiors..." Abaddon said, trying and somewhat failing to sound angry.
"Yes, master Abaddon." Felsite and Basalt say in unison.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:46 pm

Chronos appeared before the group, mortally wounded. "This is the last time guys. It's over for me. This thing'll just have to get past me to get to you." He stumbled, clutching at his side as blood was flowing clearly from a gash in his ribcage. "We can't leave you, I'll use healing magic on you" Skaer raged frantically "No, I am eternal and at the same time nothing, This isn't my end but my beginning..." Skaer felt light, Angus, Hayle, and Oresia were surrounding him, looking down at him. "Where the hell... Why was I the last one up?!" he shouted at his friends. "Chronos had to... He sacrificed himself I think, but I don't believe him to be gone. He said some pretty cryptic words before that thing struck him down." "Well, we'll have to figure out just where the hell we are." Skaer looks to the skyWe're somewhere alright, He could see a massive ball of fire but no sky and no stars when he looked up, just more earth.

--Dyson
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 am

-[Redacted]-

A door stands alone at the end of a long hallway. There is a single light casting a pale, metallic glow over the already gloomy scene. Suddenly, a burst of motion is seen. There is a flash of blinding light, and then no light at all.

-Alba-

William exits his living quarters, R9 trailing faithfully behind. As William walks into his level's commons, he greets several passersby who all seem to revere him as a wise man. Soon enough the pair reach one of the docking bays. (William resides in a Miles-high Skyscraper)
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 pm

--Dyson--

Mel kneeled down on the wavering grass, she picked up Catullus, and putting him at her back, piggybacking him.
The heavy wind buffeted against her long, and blonde hair, revealing a tatoo on her neck. Delarte was near, she thought. Mel started walking where her tatoo is telling her to, while she is carrying Catullus to the forest ahead of her. Further ahead, she sense animosity.

The horde of monsters around Delarte is immeasurable in quantity. Every strike he does on them, doesn't seem to dwindle their numbers at all. Delarte charged through the hordes, while chanting for a spell, " Libra", Dozens of arcane sphere appears, spiraling around him, he then used his staff, embedding a sphere into, and discharged it at the group of enemies infront of him. After that attack, the enemies gathered around him again, as if his attack had no effect, he gave grinned while gathering the rest of the magical sphere concentrating around him, and burst, wiping out everything 50 radius around him, then he disappeared.
Delarte was up on one of the trees, remaining well hidden, then he sensed Mel and Catullus coming to his current location.
" Ugh! That Idiot" delarte cursed. He noticed as one of the enemies spotted him, then jumped high on to the other tree in hope of trying to find Mel.

--Altah Roh--

Mana was sitting on one of the fallen parts of the temple, under the cool shade. He opened up the book: The Lost History of the Shade.
He took a deep breath, and let it out, he opened the book almost nervously, then he flipped over the first page, it was blank, then the next one, blank again. Mana flipped through all the pages of the book, and every one of them was blank, until he flipped over the book to the first page, and with a stupefy face, he saw the title changed to Diary.

Ace appeared from the air, his feet was on sand, and he looked at the blazing sun, as he spotted a temple ahead.

--Umbra--

Mary was sitting on the cold, stoned ground, her knee were bent closed to her head, with her arms lying on it, along with her head. Her hands were cuffed with dark metal, and she wore ragged clothings. A Black Knight suddenly appeared, opening the cell's door, she looked at him with her eyes fully black, as if possessed by a demon, she said, " I'm ready", as a smile is forme on her face.

Last edited by NemesisQ on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:48 pm

-[Redacted]-

All is still in the same corridor where the light flashed, except for the fact that the door is now missing. There is another strange thing about this hallway: There is no trace of any sort of explosion or forced entry.

A heavy 'thud' can be heard every few seconds. This same 'thud' is accompanied with the distinct clank of weaponry against armor. An imposing figure dressed in full-body armor rounds a corner. He is accompanied by a Protocol Droid
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:12 am

-[Redacted]-

The armored figure pulls out a small oddly-shaped device. He walks further down the immaculately white hallway and turns to face a door that almost blends in with the walls. He hands the device to his protocol droid. Almost gleefully the droid takes the device and inserts it into a port next to the door, which has a plain red hologram above it. The device does not fit at first, but suddenly expands to fill the keyhole, turning the red holo green.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 pm

--Umbra--
Kain held the stone in front of him, as a dark purple light shone through his clenched hands, it summing power from the souls of the dead surrounding the area, and storing it inside the stone, to be used in the battle. Soon, it was finished, the stone being very efficient in its ability, as he looked at Shade, his eyes having returned to normal slightly, it seemed.

The creature that used to be the black knight was still charging at them, now on all fours like a beast, as he glowed brightly, and yet the light around him was drained it seemed. As he charged, he roared, said sound echoing through the enemy's ears and the ground itself, like an earthquake it seemed. As he went to attack them, however, they disappeared, thanks to Chronos. He roared again, in anger, as he charged into the portal, said roar traveling through the portal faster than he did this time.

--Umbra II--
Abel glared at Saito, as if somewhat offended by his commanding nature. "Then you'll be given plenty of work to do..." Allyson finished her prayer, and looked up, her remorseful eyes sensing the dead souls that wandered aimlessly. "...May their souls be given freedom from this torment..." She whispered to herself, finally turning around to meet her new teammates. "Aaran, Saito, and Justin. You three stick with me." She said, taking on a commanding tone that seemed far different than her previous, silent, remorseful attitude seemed to be. Abel turned toward Allyson, surprised. "What are you planning?" "Attacking head first isn't wise, infiltration may be required. I trust you three have no objections?" "I just hope you don't get them killed..." Abel commented, as he turned back to the fortress. "Begin the long-range bombardment!" He barked, as the Answerer and the two Ecliptics opened fire on the fortress, spraying it with missiles and laser fire.

--Dyson--
Leo smiled as he saw Sona using his intelligence for once, but then just simply used his force powers to speed up his movement, surpassing Sona yet again. "I plan on just storming in there and killing the enemies, no other plan required this time!" He yelled back, as they neared their target. Just a few minutes, that's all that was required...

--Dyson II--
Rain suddenly stopped, as he stared forward. "...Nos es constipatus." He said, as he seemed somewhat on edge even compared to earlier. He looked around, disturbed by an unseen enemy so far. "Nos postulo ut servo iens." He said, sprinting forward again, but definitely alert. They were very close to the angel, and managed to reach the downed body of the Archangel, just when...

--Nox Noctis--
"That decision is yours to make, Auger, son of a warrior." The being voiced harmoniously. "You may continue with your friend, who will march off to war, or you may inquire of my abilities once more."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 am

"We have been..." whispered Skaer, "We have been what? Obliterated? Abandoned? Defeated?!" "No Angus... We have been the conquerors, we captured the kingdom of Hayldrig, we were the ones that defeated Sybil, we were the ones who destroyed his undead legions, we were the ones who prevailed, when everyone else faltered, alongside the armies of Pictone, when everyone else had fled to the east, we stuck together and throughout our history, we have been... victorious, Angus that is what our clan has done." he puts his hand forward as the last of his words escape from his lips. "Now, this is but one foe, one foe from one force and we are unable to defeat it? False... We can defeat any [censored] thing that is foolish enough to block our path." Skaer releases a massive shockwave that tears up the earth but leaves his teammates unscathed, they begin glowing with a blurring bright light. "What did you do to us?!" asked Hayle "Potential is a hazardous thing, they won't be expecting something this powerful when they fly through that portal." Oresia was suddenly covered in some kind of reflective surface that was soft to the touch yet impenetrable by one of Hayles blades, one of his new blades. Hayle now held in his hands Erebus and Elysium, the blades of his father the paladin Hayle the First. Angus felt his mental capacity grow and his sword fighting skills, despite him not realizing it as it happened, grew exponentially. "And as for me friends" Skaer started to become a transparent blur, the wind picked up around him and ice shards flew up from the ground tearing up the earth for 20 feet, until it's effect was no longer needed at that distance. "As for me, I think We have been... Too kind..."
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by NemesisQ Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 am

--Umbra--

Shade stood readily, breathing deeply as he calm himself down, and closing his eyes, then he senses powerful energy emanating from one of Kain's hand. Shade was perplex, but became ready as he open his eyes, and started strengthening his Color of Armament considerably.

Mary emerge from the shadow, as she greet the Black Knight. The knight handed her a mysterious staff, a bag wrapped around something and some clothes, the Black Knight then started escorting Mary to her destination.

--Umbra II--

Justin followed Allyson without complain, nor objections, he was ready to serve under his god's will.

--Altah Roh--

Mana sat in awe as the book's name changed. He flipped back to the first page and notice a name on it, " In Memory of The Shade's".

Ace sighed, then the memory of the war came to him. He was back to himself, " Anima eh, goddess of life, good thing I was saved by her", Ace said. Ace started walking across to the temple, in hope to find something, as he hold in a picture of his little brother in his head.

--Dyson--

Mel continue walking hastily with Catullus body, towards where Delarte was. Then at the same time, she senses a strong murderous intent from where she is going, this made her pause for a while, "Delarte could be in trouble, sensing from the murderous intent, i should start running... but I can't bring Catullus, he'll be put in danger with me", she thought through in her head. Mel put Catullus body on the ground and ran towards where Delarte was.

Delarte senses Mel running her way here, he curses on that fact and dash towards her, leaping from tree to tree, while noticing he was being spotted by the enemy.

NemesisQ
NemesisQ
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 pm

"...Hmmm?" Zerus thought, as he noticed a presence nearby, through the eyes of his zerg. "well, looks like there's more prey nearby... How fun.". "move in... restrain and infest anyone you can, kill anyone who makes this too difficult a task... it's time.
Around everyone in or near the forest, a thundering noise was heard. thousands of them came, more and more heading to their position. there were the regular infected seen so far, but also other...odder, types. Some of them spat acid, while others had grown 3 times the size of the average elf.
"heh heh... Rise, my pet."Zerus said, in his elven body, as a roar was heard in the distance. flying in the sky, a massive body brought itself down near shale's group. Already large, this dragon's size had been tripled from the typical chaos dragon. Acid frothed from it's mouth, and it's impact on the ground made a large crater. it charged up and fired a blast of acid and fire at shale's group.
"Go!" Onyx said, pushing Kael out of the way.
"What...is that?" Kael asked, looking at the infested dragon in amazement.
what amazed him more, though, was Onyx. eyes glowing with power, he made a massive rock shield burst from the ground to stop the blast.
"This is bad.." Shale murmured...
"it's about to get worse." Kael said, as several figures came towards them. "...crap..."
"Well, isn't that just great..." Sona said, wishing some sort of plan was in place. Just then, he noticed something in the distance. "Flying scouts?" He asked, looking at the infested birds, moving swiftly towards Sona and Leo. Watching them puff up, he saw a dart pop to the front of their mouths. "dodge it, Leo!" Sona yelled, as the darts fired at Leo with deadly precision and speed.
a hundred infested creatures moved towards delarte's group, ready for combat. if they reached the group in time, they would bring their strength to bear on them, attempting to infest - or kill - these new arrivals.

--Umbra
Saito merely shrugged at Abel's comment, smirking. "Lead the way." He replied to Allyson.
"May I ask what this infiltration will involve. This is the first time I've had the option to ask BEFORE I infiltrate an enemy fortress so I feel it would be a good idea to use that opportunity." Aaron queried, a playful smile on his face.

--Nox Noctis--
"He gets to march off to war? Well, there's no way he's leaving me out of the fun. Get me on the next flight over there, lady," Auger exclaims, anticipation rising in his voice.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 am

-[Redacted]-

As the armored man and the protocol droid enter the room, they hear a loud voice behind them. "Hey! Stop right there!" The voice was strained with fear, as if the speaker was wishing that the words had never come out of their mouth. "I said it once, and I'll say it again! STOP!" The armored man turned around. At this moment what appeared to be a night guard cringed with fear at the sight of the gun in the armored figure's hands. With a radio-filtered-sounding voice, the man in armor calmly inquired, "Who might you be?"
"I-I, I'm one of the n-night guards. Wh-who are you?"
"Ah yes, I've already incapacitated several of your comrades tonight."
At this time the night guard made an odd squealing noise coupled with him swallowing hard.
"Ah, but I am not going to incapacitate you, my friend. You may prove most helpful in my task. You see, I am having great difficulty opening this door behind me. As we speak, my protocol droid is trying to break the code. You look like a high-ranking fellow. Perhaps you could give us the code."
"Erm. W-Well, you still haven't answered my question...Sir."
"I am a protector of the Truth, and that is all you will need to know."
"And you won't hurt me?"
"No."
"Alright. The code is MAJESTIC-10-14-09-04"
"Thank you. I said I would let you live, but unfortunately, I cannot allow you to escape of memories of these events."
As the door slides open, the protocol droid turns around. "I am terribly sorry, but I must ask that you not struggle while I wipe your memory. It is quite essential that you let the machine do it's work, lest it wipe you entire memory by accident." It's voice is cool yet synthetic, with the same radio-filtered sound as it's master's. It holds up a small stick-shaped cylinder with a blinking light on it. There is suddenly a flash of read light and the guard slumps silently to the floor.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 am

--Umbra--

“The fortress has a summoning circle. We eliminate that and we cut off their reinforcements.” Allyson replied simply to Aaron, as she started walking toward the fortress from the front door, like any respectable crazy person would. “…always so blunt.” Abel commented to himself, as he waits patiently for them to finish their task so that he can do the rest. The shots fired from the Arms Forts met the barrier that was expected to be in place to prevent damage to the fortress.

--Dyson--

Leo simple used his prowess with the Force to turn the projectile back onto its user, nearly reaching his destination. He saw the battle that was about to unfold already from here, not to mention ‘felt’ the many different beings that were present, most of them being hostile, and surrounding others. One of the beings in particular seemed… familiar.

(Post their arrival if you desire, Agent)

--Dyson II--

Rain pulled out his sword and turned it on, it taking the form of a sharp, light, and long katana with an energy overlay on top of it. He also began to channel his power a bit, strengthening his body for the fight. “Non descendam facile.” He said, as he waited for these ‘beings’ to come closer.

--Dyson III--

The being flew out of the portal, tackling Skaer, as he sent a shockwave in mid-air, assaulting everyone around him right now. By now, he was fully transformed into a far more deathly creature, not to mention ugly too.

--Nox Noctis--

“As you wish…” The being replied, as a white energy flowed up from the ground Auger was standing on until it consumed him. As it slowly faded, Auger would find himself inside the forests of Dyson once more, with Jaxe just sitting casually to the side. “Took you long enough.” He said, bored out of his mind it seemed.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down