Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aruna

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Aruna - Page 12 Empty Aruna

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

The peaceful world of Aruna, a massive grassland world, peaceful, calm, harmonious... Until now. A shadow looms over the White Tower, the shadow of Death. Exitium's forces have already begun appearing here and there, a prelude to the counterattack he will launch against Aeon's transgressions into his territory. Already, outlying villages are overrun, and one of them in particular shall serve as the staging ground for the attack on Aeon's fortress.

"We are in position for the slaughter." A dark elf reported to the demon known as Araman. He waved the elf away, looking down at the city below. Exitium's forces waited for his signal, he knew this, and the unsuspecting townsfolk held no chance against superior numbers and power. Though today seemed to be off... different... or he may have been perceiving the ease of this invasion incorrectly. It doesn't matter, he thought, the fires of war will scar this world regardless. He sent out a fire bomb onto the town below, the signal for the attack to begin. The first wave launched, followed close by the second, and already he could hear the panic ensuing...

The first signs of trouble immediately showed up at the door to the room Wynn rented. People panicking, far off sounds of fiery explosions, and screams of death and the likes... they all turned the morning into a red dawn for the approaching horde of Exitium forces, which already moved to surround the city.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Aruna - Page 12 Empty Re: Aruna

Post by Wynn Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Thanks." He said, grabbing the knife and beginning to carve into the wood. He started walking idly in the direction of the White Tower, silently carving out a shape from the wood.

"The Tower is several miles from the city we were just in... I know where it is, but I wouldn't go near it myself..." Matt stated, walking quietly, and keeping a distance between him and Orion. He still eyed Orion cautiously every now and then, but he just kept carving in the wood without care.

Wynn held the short sword and kept staring at Orion. She almost seemed like she wanted to kill him on the spot the way she acted around him. However, she continued to do just that as she listened to Matt.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

"We should be there within a day or two, if we keep this pace, and accounting for the occasional break." He turned toward Wynn. "... We do plan on eating, right?" He asked, as if legitimately concerned that Wynn would make them march on for the entire day straight.

Orion kept to himself, his mind focused on the wood while the rest of his body moved of its own will, almost. Dodging the trees most would run into, stepping over foliage or fallen debris of ancient storms. Nothing like being caught by two malicious kids to put things into perspective... hmm, this will the be third time I made these blades by hand again...
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"We should be there within a day or two, if we keep this pace, and accounting for the occasional break." He turned toward Wynn. "... We do plan on eating, right?" He asked, as if legitimately concerned that Wynn would make them march on for the entire day straight.

Orion kept to himself, his mind focused on the wood while the rest of his body moved of its own will, almost. Dodging the trees most would run into, stepping over foliage or fallen debris of ancient storms. Nothing like being caught by two malicious kids to put things into perspective... hmm, this will the be third time I made these blades by hand again...

Wynn walked silently, but far more concerned with keeping Orion in line. If he so much as spat in Matt's or her direction, she would kill him on the spot. Even when she stepped over foliage or moved around something, she did not break eye contact with Orion. She would not let him out of her sight.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Orion kept at carving on his sticks of wood, not even looking or gesturing at them. he just carved away on an intricate design, slowly, carefully, until it started to resemble the same daggers he had utilized earlier. They were the same ones that were knocked away from him during his conflict with Wynn.

Matt sighed, knowing that in her current state, he wouldn't get an answer out of Wynn. So he walked. That was about all that he could do, walk and think for now...

--White Tower, Skipped to present time--

Rain tried to focus on the energy that surrounded him. Tried to grasp it so that he would be capable of understanding, of concentrating, and of relaxing... but every time he attempted to enter his normal state of meditation, he found himself thrust back into the real world. As if some entity, some being was interfering his efforts. Whatever it was, it was annoying him greatly. "... I can't seem to win today..." He muttered to himself, as he gave in to the futility of it. Just in time for Roix to walk into the room without knocking.

"... What do you want?" Rain asked, none-too-nicely. Roix just shrugged. "The general wanted to talk to you." Rain rolled his eyes. "Of course he does... because I'm just a lackey." He started toward the door, brushing past Roix. "And Rain..." Roix started, prompting Rain to stop for a moment to hear what he had to say. "Thank you for saving me." "... Getting yourself killed doesn't solve anything." Rain replied back, continuing onward.

At least he knew that whatever it was that was coming was not far away now...

"What do you mean 'I failed?!' YOU were the one that abandoned us!" Rain shouted at Reasolles. The general remained defiant in the face of Rain. "While I understand that is what it seems like, I remember explicitly fighting you in the castle courtyard. You betrayed us, and nearly killed me." He stated matter-of-factually. "I DID NOT, I was at the front lines the entire time!" "I understand that you are fully capable of creating copies of yourself, like I can." "You're point being? If I were out to kill you, I would have done it by now."

Reasolles gestured toward the guards, whom walked towards Rain, weapons ready. Rain sighed. "So you're going to eliminate me, is that it?" He said, shaking his head, and avoiding making eye contact with the general, out of contempt. Reasolles remained silent as the guards approached Rain.

When the first guard tried to grab him, he was blasted backwards with surprising force, it knocked the wind out of him and forced him unconscious. The second one jumped towards Rain only to be punched downward, then kicked backwards in that order. As more guards appeared to suppress him, the situation quickly spiraled out of control. The guards found themselves making no progress against the agile warrior, despite the fact that he wasn't using his weapon.

One guard, two guards, three guards down in short order, and Rain found himself forced to use his weapon. There were simply too many, and he found himself surrounded. "Put your weapon down and surrender, mercenary. Or we will use violence to suppress you." "And you can go [censored] yourself." Rain replied defiantly, taking a line from a well known friend he knew. As the guards approached, he unleashed a shockwave of energy, knocking them all back at once.

It was then that Rain forgot where the general was, and before he could react, he found his sight fuzzy and slowly darkening... he was hit! In the back, how dishonorable! Of all things... if he knew, I would never hear the end of it... Where his last thoughts as his world quickly turned black. "Take the prisoner to the dungeons." Rain managed to hear, muffled, before he completely faded away.

--Forest near the White Tower--

Araman stood there, taking the telepathic message that was just sent to him with glee. He did it, the plan went perfectly! He thought, as he stared at the massive, white-stoned tower ahead of him. The fortress will be brought down, at long last! He almost wanted to shout this success. His plan perfectly worked, despite that cloaked assassin earlier. But no matter, he had already taken care of the matter. And now Aeon's forces lay ripe for the reaping.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Orion kept at carving on his sticks of wood, not even looking or gesturing at them. he just carved away on an intricate design, slowly, carefully, until it started to resemble the same daggers he had utilized earlier. They were the same ones that were knocked away from him during his conflict with Wynn.

Matt sighed, knowing that in her current state, he wouldn't get an answer out of Wynn. So he walked. That was about all that he could do, walk and think for now...

--White Tower, Skipped to present time--

Rain tried to focus on the energy that surrounded him. Tried to grasp it so that he would be capable of understanding, of concentrating, and of relaxing... but every time he attempted to enter his normal state of meditation, he found himself thrust back into the real world. As if some entity, some being was interfering his efforts. Whatever it was, it was annoying him greatly. "... I can't seem to win today..." He muttered to himself, as he gave in to the futility of it. Just in time for Roix to walk into the room without knocking.

"... What do you want?" Rain asked, none-too-nicely. Roix just shrugged. "The general wanted to talk to you." Rain rolled his eyes. "Of course he does... because I'm just a lackey." He started toward the door, brushing past Roix. "And Rain..." Roix started, prompting Rain to stop for a moment to hear what he had to say. "Thank you for saving me." "... Getting yourself killed doesn't solve anything." Rain replied back, continuing onward.

At least he knew that whatever it was that was coming was not far away now...

"What do you mean 'I failed?!' YOU were the one that abandoned us!" Rain shouted at Reasolles. The general remained defiant in the face of Rain. "While I understand that is what it seems like, I remember explicitly fighting you in the castle courtyard. You betrayed us, and nearly killed me." He stated matter-of-factually. "I DID NOT, I was at the front lines the entire time!" "I understand that you are fully capable of creating copies of yourself, like I can." "You're point being? If I were out to kill you, I would have done it by now."

Reasolles gestured toward the guards, whom walked towards Rain, weapons ready. Rain sighed. "So you're going to eliminate me, is that it?" He said, shaking his head, and avoiding making eye contact with the general, out of contempt. Reasolles remained silent as the guards approached Rain.

When the first guard tried to grab him, he was blasted backwards with surprising force, it knocked the wind out of him and forced him unconscious. The second one jumped towards Rain only to be punched downward, then kicked backwards in that order. As more guards appeared to suppress him, the situation quickly spiraled out of control. The guards found themselves making no progress against the agile warrior, despite the fact that he wasn't using his weapon.

One guard, two guards, three guards down in short order, and Rain found himself forced to use his weapon. There were simply too many, and he found himself surrounded. "Put your weapon down and surrender, mercenary. Or we will use violence to suppress you." "And you can go [censored] yourself." Rain replied defiantly, taking a line from a well known friend he knew. As the guards approached, he unleashed a shockwave of energy, knocking them all back at once.

It was then that Rain forgot where the general was, and before he could react, he found his sight fuzzy and slowly darkening... he was hit! In the back, how dishonorable! Of all things... if he knew, I would never hear the end of it... Where his last thoughts as his world quickly turned black. "Take the prisoner to the dungeons." Rain managed to hear, muffled, before he completely faded away.

--Forest near the White Tower--

Araman stood there, taking the telepathic message that was just sent to him with glee. He did it, the plan went perfectly! He thought, as he stared at the massive, white-stoned tower ahead of him. The fortress will be brought down, at long last! He almost wanted to shout this success. His plan perfectly worked, despite that cloaked assassin earlier. But no matter, he had already taken care of the matter. And now Aeon's forces lay ripe for the reaping.

Wynn would continue to follow the both of them, swords still drawn, somehow expecting something to try and kill her soon. Something was itching at the back of her mind. She stopped and then said, "You're not thinking of trying anything stupid, are you?" She asked coldly to Orion.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:59 pm

"Not unless you ask me too, miss." Orion replied plainly, not looking back or missing a step due to the sudden questioning.

Matt seemed anxious as well, though, and very silent. His eyes seemed to dart from side to side as if in anticipation of something, something he couldn't quite figure out.

Araman laughed to himself as he watched telepathically. The mage was squirming because of this, but still, it was quite hilarious to see. His men had already surrounded the trio, and one of them was hardly armed! How magnificent! Once he saw that his men were ready, he gave the signal. A deafening screech cast the mage's abilities down, and now all that they needed to focus on was the girl.

Matthias fell, suddenly, gripping his head as if in major pain, and grunting in pain. He couldn't stand, he couldn't feel or hear... it was rather uncomfortable. Rather painful... but he knew what it was. He soon sent his own reprisal to the source of this disturbance, he knew he was linked to the other being, and he wouldn't go down so easily...

The issue being is that he couldn't aid Wynn for the dozens of undead that suddenly swarmed out of the forest...

An instant after Matt fell, the undead came screaming out of the thick foliage at the weakened party. Orion hardly reacted to their presence at first, as if uncaring... that is until one tried to claw his eyes out, and he used the knife to slice off the enemy's hands.

Three charged Wynn at once, with more surrounding her and the defenseless Matt.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:07 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"Not unless you ask me too, miss." Orion replied plainly, not looking back or missing a step due to the sudden questioning.

Matt seemed anxious as well, though, and very silent. His eyes seemed to dart from side to side as if in anticipation of something, something he couldn't quite figure out.

Araman laughed to himself as he watched telepathically. The mage was squirming because of this, but still, it was quite hilarious to see. His men had already surrounded the trio, and one of them was hardly armed! How magnificent! Once he saw that his men were ready, he gave the signal. A deafening screech cast the mage's abilities down, and now all that they needed to focus on was the girl.

Matthias fell, suddenly, gripping his head as if in major pain, and grunting in pain. He couldn't stand, he couldn't feel or hear... it was rather uncomfortable. Rather painful... but he knew what it was. He soon sent his own reprisal to the source of this disturbance, he knew he was linked to the other being, and he wouldn't go down so easily...

The issue being is that he couldn't aid Wynn for the dozens of undead that suddenly swarmed out of the forest...

An instant after Matt fell, the undead came screaming out of the thick foliage at the weakened party. Orion hardly reacted to their presence at first, as if uncaring... that is until one tried to claw his eyes out, and he used the knife to slice off the enemy's hands.

Three charged Wynn at once, with more surrounding her and the defenseless Matt.

In reflex, Wynn would put the two swords together into the staff, and spin around, swinging the bladed staff all around her to cut the charging undead apart before they could get her. Before she attacked the undead, she noticed that Orion hadnt cared much until one of them attacked, and so, assumed he had led them into a trap. She turned and plunged one of the blades into the base of his spine, lifted upward to break it and paralyze him.
"Soon as I unhinge your damn trap, you're dead." She shouted at Orion. She turned to face the other oncoming undead, and split the blades again. She would quickly begin by parrying one of the blows from them, and plunging her free blade into its skull and turned to attack the next one.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:27 pm

"Hm? Oh, fine then, I'll just leave you to this mess." Orion replied, uncaring for Wynn's sudden assumption, with obvious flaws. Orion kicked an undead back as his wings unfolded, and he shot off into the sky. Before he totally disappeared, however, he sent the same throwing knife Wynn used back down on top of an undead enemy, slicing him cleanly. "Thanks for letting me borrow the knife!" He yelled down, and then flew off. Upon later inspection, the knife would appear to have a note on it.

More undead swarmed from the forest, totally surrounding Wynn and the defenseless Matt. As many as there are that fell, more replaced them, and the deep, thundering roar of a dragon nearing their position gave the situation a more hopeless feel.

As one of the undead went to strike at Matt, it struck a barrier. While he was struggling against the mental assault, he found just enough energy to provide himself a shield... for now. But as more and more pounded on the translucent barrier, it was clear that it, and its creator, would not last forever.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:43 am

Quantum Rain wrote:"Hm? Oh, fine then, I'll just leave you to this mess." Orion replied, uncaring for Wynn's sudden assumption, with obvious flaws. Orion kicked an undead back as his wings unfolded, and he shot off into the sky. Before he totally disappeared, however, he sent the same throwing knife Wynn used back down on top of an undead enemy, slicing him cleanly. "Thanks for letting me borrow the knife!" He yelled down, and then flew off. Upon later inspection, the knife would appear to have a note on it.

More undead swarmed from the forest, totally surrounding Wynn and the defenseless Matt. As many as there are that fell, more replaced them, and the deep, thundering roar of a dragon nearing their position gave the situation a more hopeless feel.

As one of the undead went to strike at Matt, it struck a barrier. While he was struggling against the mental assault, he found just enough energy to provide himself a shield... for now. But as more and more pounded on the translucent barrier, it was clear that it, and its creator, would not last forever.

Wynn would kick an undead back and charge the undead around Matt. She jumped on the barrier and began attacking all the undead from that position, trying her hardest to protect him. She scanned the forest around them as she did so, however, trying to see if she could spot the one controlling the undead.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm

There was no leader that Wynn could see, and it didn't seem as if the barrier would hold for eternity under the barrage, even with Wynn aiding in its defense. Matt was still focused on the mental battle proceeding in his mind, against the demon of ice.

Orion had to do nothing but curse his infernal fortune for whomever decided that a dragon would deal with him. As he narrowly dodged the blue blaze of death, he retaliated by throwing one of his knifes. It met its mark but did little, except fly back to him, pursued by a beam of energy. He banked as he flipped in the air, dodging death, but not avoiding damage to his left wing. For once I hope those kids are faring better... He thought as he could hear a second dragon's roar from further off.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:There was no leader that Wynn could see, and it didn't seem as if the barrier would hold for eternity under the barrage, even with Wynn aiding in its defense. Matt was still focused on the mental battle proceeding in his mind, against the demon of ice.

Orion had to do nothing but curse his infernal fortune for whomever decided that a dragon would deal with him. As he narrowly dodged the blue blaze of death, he retaliated by throwing one of his knifes. It met its mark but did little, except fly back to him, pursued by a beam of energy. He banked as he flipped in the air, dodging death, but not avoiding damage to his left wing. For once I hope those kids are faring better... He thought as he could hear a second dragon's roar from further off.

Wynn gritted her teeth and continued parrying and riposting enemies. She deflected every blow she possibly could, whether they were aimed at her or the barrier.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:09 pm

They just kept coming, one after another. No matter how many she destroyed, more rose from the ground in their place.

Matt was quickly losing his battle against this demon, at least through conventional means. His barriers were weakening, and the physical he conjured around him was taking too much of his mental concentration. Concentration he couldn't spare.

"That's right, fall apart kiddo. You're nothing but a pathetic human." The demon said to Matt, each now within eachother's minds, mentally speaking to eachother. "... Father... Forgive me." Matt said in reply, holding his hand forward. Araman looked at Matt suspiciously, but then sent a wave of pain at him to stop him. It didn't work, Matt's barriers still held, and as a light glowed from his hand, the entire scene glowed a blinding bright white.

Araman was encompassed, lifted up and held by that light, and, so too, was Matt. His barrier failed, and he rose up into that light, the faintest show of white wings protruding from his back. Araman was impressed, he didn't expect this from the kid, but he wasn't about to get bested by a mudblood child.

As Wynn tore them apart, one by one, she would start to notice that fewer were rising back up to oppose her now. Although, the worst was yet to come. As a Grim Keeper and several more undead rose up from a pitch black portal, it was turning into quite the ordeal.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 am

Quantum Rain wrote:They just kept coming, one after another. No matter how many she destroyed, more rose from the ground in their place.

Matt was quickly losing his battle against this demon, at least through conventional means. His barriers were weakening, and the physical he conjured around him was taking too much of his mental concentration. Concentration he couldn't spare.

"That's right, fall apart kiddo. You're nothing but a pathetic human." The demon said to Matt, each now within eachother's minds, mentally speaking to eachother. "... Father... Forgive me." Matt said in reply, holding his hand forward. Araman looked at Matt suspiciously, but then sent a wave of pain at him to stop him. It didn't work, Matt's barriers still held, and as a light glowed from his hand, the entire scene glowed a blinding bright white.

Araman was encompassed, lifted up and held by that light, and, so too, was Matt. His barrier failed, and he rose up into that light, the faintest show of white wings protruding from his back. Araman was impressed, he didn't expect this from the kid, but he wasn't about to get bested by a mudblood child.

As Wynn tore them apart, one by one, she would start to notice that fewer were rising back up to oppose her now. Although, the worst was yet to come. As a Grim Keeper and several more undead rose up from a pitch black portal, it was turning into quite the ordeal.

Wynn looked up at Matt briefly, but quickly looked back at the new attackers arriving and prepared herself to fight them. She was starting to feel weakened by all the fighting she had done in such a short space of time. She didnt, however, let it show. She raised both swords in a defensive stance, and waited for the first one to reach her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:49 am

The battle raged, but Araman found it increasingly difficult. This wasn't angelic, not like he could fight anyway. It was light, an odd light-based magic that battered against his defenses, and shielded the mudblood kid. Dammit, at every [censored] turn! Araman yelled mostly to himself, enraged that he failed again. Though, in truth, all he had to do was hold this line long enough for his undead to finish the task at hand.

As Matt held up against Araman, forcing the demon to focus squarely on Matt, and thus cutting down the undead numbers significantly, the Grim Keeper laughed at Wynn. "A human? Hah." He spoke in an echoing voice, as he slammed his sword into the ground, calling forth more undead minions to group up around him. "A human cannot win against the Horde." The undead had ceased charging at Wynn, and regrouped, still surrounding the young assassin and her charge, Matt.

Orion narrowly dodged the lethal flames, now doubled since the appearance of the second dragon. He couldn't even retaliate or think beyond what maneuver to do to avoid death. Even then, he was running on blind instinct. This wasn't good, and he knew nothing of where he was. If he didn't ditch these enemies soon, he'd be fried to a winged crisp. He tried to keep his direction toward the White Tower, to at least have a chance at possible aid, but the dragons' constant attacks where complicating that endeavor.

Rain drowsily woke up to a highly uncomfortable face. His own. "I hope you slept well, [censored], you got us in thick [censored] YET AGAIN!" The other yelled right in his face. Rain winced, but instead of any resentment, it was mostly rage. Rage that he let this happen in the first place. He was better than this! "Apparently not, [censored], if we're stuck here behind metal bars and dozens of heavily armed guards that also chained us up! Such an [censored] idiot you are. All the signs were there, I tried to warn you, but no, instead you ignored me! Bastard..." The other continued insulting him, from the other side of the room now. Rain looked up at his double and merely glared. Not speaking to the other.

"Maybe you'll get lucky, maybe they'll kill you sooner rather than later. Chop your [censored] head off before they starve you to near-death and roast you alive! That's about what you deserve, for what you let happen under your 'watch', [censored]!" Rain looked away, still enraged, but then the memories started flooding back. He tried to contain the tempest raging at the door, but would ultimately fail. "That's right, suffer, [censored]! You earned it. You let them die, and ran out like a coward! You allowed this to happen, and you betrayed me! So many sins to account for."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The battle raged, but Araman found it increasingly difficult. This wasn't angelic, not like he could fight anyway. It was light, an odd light-based magic that battered against his defenses, and shielded the mudblood kid. Dammit, at every [censored] turn! Araman yelled mostly to himself, enraged that he failed again. Though, in truth, all he had to do was hold this line long enough for his undead to finish the task at hand.

As Matt held up against Araman, forcing the demon to focus squarely on Matt, and thus cutting down the undead numbers significantly, the Grim Keeper laughed at Wynn. "A human? Hah." He spoke in an echoing voice, as he slammed his sword into the ground, calling forth more undead minions to group up around him. "A human cannot win against the Horde." The undead had ceased charging at Wynn, and regrouped, still surrounding the young assassin and her charge, Matt.

Orion narrowly dodged the lethal flames, now doubled since the appearance of the second dragon. He couldn't even retaliate or think beyond what maneuver to do to avoid death. Even then, he was running on blind instinct. This wasn't good, and he knew nothing of where he was. If he didn't ditch these enemies soon, he'd be fried to a winged crisp. He tried to keep his direction toward the White Tower, to at least have a chance at possible aid, but the dragons' constant attacks where complicating that endeavor.

Rain drowsily woke up to a highly uncomfortable face. His own. "I hope you slept well, [censored], you got us in thick [censored] YET AGAIN!" The other yelled right in his face. Rain winced, but instead of any resentment, it was mostly rage. Rage that he let this happen in the first place. He was better than this! "Apparently not, [censored], if we're stuck here behind metal bars and dozens of heavily armed guards that also chained us up! Such an [censored] idiot you are. All the signs were there, I tried to warn you, but no, instead you ignored me! Bastard..." The other continued insulting him, from the other side of the room now. Rain looked up at his double and merely glared. Not speaking to the other.

"Maybe you'll get lucky, maybe they'll kill you sooner rather than later. Chop your [censored] head off before they starve you to near-death and roast you alive! That's about what you deserve, for what you let happen under your 'watch', [censored]!" Rain looked away, still enraged, but then the memories started flooding back. He tried to contain the tempest raging at the door, but would ultimately fail. "That's right, suffer, [censored]! You earned it. You let them die, and ran out like a coward! You allowed this to happen, and you betrayed me! So many sins to account for."

Wynn stood there still prepared to strike at any moment. As they drew closer, she stuck them together. She looked up at the Grim Keeper as it started to speak. In the middle of his sentence, she would hurl the staff for his head and quickly draw bow and arrows. She sent two arrows for the center of his mass by the time the staff was half way to the Keeper.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:05 am

The Keeper rose his sword to block the staff, as two undead jumped in the way of the arrows. The keeper seemed more amused than upset that the human, as he perceived Wynn, would be so bold. He just laughed as the two undead fell. "On to your demise it is."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The Keeper rose his sword to block the staff, as two undead jumped in the way of the arrows. The keeper seemed more amused than upset that the human, as he perceived Wynn, would be so bold. He just laughed as the two undead fell. "On to your demise it is."

Wynn would aim another arrow for his head and let it fly. "Better people than you have tried." She replied plainly. She would run at him, jump and flip over his head and fire another arrow down at him as she went to retrieve her staff.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:11 am

The arrow ran true through the keeper's skull, but did no perceivable damage aside from annoying him, as was the same for the second arrow, and then it was thanks to the thick armor. Several undead rose up near the staff and grabbed it before Wynn could do the same. One ran actually wielded it while the others charged.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:14 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The arrow ran true through the keeper's skull, but did no perceivable damage aside from annoying him, as was the same for the second arrow, and then it was thanks to the thick armor. Several undead rose up near the staff and grabbed it before Wynn could do the same. One ran actually wielded it while the others charged.
Wynn would charge at the undead and put the bow on her back as she drew her knife in her left hand, her off hand, if anyone was actually paying attention. She would be upon the undead that took her weapon and parry the imminent attack with her dagger, then riposte with her hidden blade on her right arm.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:17 am

The undead attempted to counter as it thought it could in the past, but soon found its arm ripped out, still clutching the weapon defiantly. And as Wynn tore the undead apart, more surrounded and closed in, attacking from all angles. The Keeper merely watched and waited.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:23 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The undead attempted to counter as it thought it could in the past, but soon found its arm ripped out, still clutching the weapon defiantly. And as Wynn tore the undead apart, more surrounded and closed in, attacking from all angles. The Keeper merely watched and waited.

Wynn would ignore the arm still gripping the weapon, and would sweep in around herself in a circle, cutting apart any undead that had gotten close enough to be hit by it. She would then split the staff and sheathe both halves. She would use the crowd of approaching undead as a sort of veil and drew a throwing knife. She carefully took aim between all the undead, then threw it straight for the keeper's chest, before attacking the undead that were now upon her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:30 am

The knife deflected against the keeper's armor, as it wasn't strong enough to pierce the thick armor. The keeper laughed as more undead charged at Wynn. He understood that they couldn't defeat her, even with numbers, but she wasn't capable of tearing apart the souls that he had bound to himself. The souls he was using to re-conjure the same undead over and over. "The Horde is infinite in scope, human!" He shouted, as more undead fell to Wynn's superior skill.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The knife deflected against the keeper's armor, as it wasn't strong enough to pierce the thick armor. The keeper laughed as more undead charged at Wynn. He understood that they couldn't defeat her, even with numbers, but she wasn't capable of tearing apart the souls that he had bound to himself. The souls he was using to re-conjure the same undead over and over. "The Horde is infinite in scope, human!" He shouted, as more undead fell to Wynn's superior skill.

Wynn would turn and jump on an undead's head and begin to hop across them to go after the Keeper. "You really are stupid aren't you?" She said simply. She jumped higher off one and ejected her hidden blade. She had her dagger down, ready to stab upward, and her hidden blade up ready to stab downward. When she reached the Keeper, she attempted to stab upward into the jaw, and downward into the top of his head.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 am

Two undead leaped upward and grabbed Wynn, launching her in an opposite direction, and them with her. The Keeper laughed even more at the sight of that. "You are a clever-mouthed whelp, but nothing more." He said, lifting up his sword. He began charging what energy he could into the blade for a finishing strike.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 am

Quantum Rain wrote:Two undead leaped upward and grabbed Wynn, launching her in an opposite direction, and them with her. The Keeper laughed even more at the sight of that. "You are a clever-mouthed whelp, but nothing more." He said, lifting up his sword. He began charging what energy he could into the blade for a finishing strike.

Wynn would kick the undead with little effort, but would avert her original attempt to attack the Keeper, having thrown herself off course in the process. "Then what does that make you?" Wynn shot back, but still in a calm, emotionless voice. She would charge the Keeper, and parry his first incoming blow and go for a riposte. "Nothing? I hope for your sake your blade is sharper than your tongue."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next