Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two

+6
Comrade Greiv
Fore Admiral Disayle
Roach
Sir Noret
Wynn
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter Two - Page 35 Empty Chapter Two

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the forum auto-splits topics every 50 pages, the next topics will be named further chapters accordingly. This is chapter two, guys, KEEP IT UP!

Post.
POST.
POST!

Reeds just kept on whistling as guards and crew cleared out of his path. Eventually, he stopped at a door, the label addressing it as 'Science Lab 2A.' He smiled as he opened the door and Lae saw that the science lab was not small by any means. It was massive, in fact, taking up at least five rooms and two floors entirely on its own. It also seemed to host a massive range of equipment, some of which were entirely foreign to him. With all of the technology, equipment, and stores here, one could only wonder what Reeds' intention was with this lab.

He rolled the cart up next to two others and then proceeded to rummage around for a datapad. "Sit down, my fine lab rat." He said friendly still as he finally found his desired object, turning it own and turning toward Lae, a mischievous grin on his face.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two - Page 35 Empty Re: Chapter Two

Post by Roach Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 am

--Yaga minor--

Slavik: I think you will find that our metals have excellent military application and our weapons are something you may wish to also consider. I'd also be willing to share with you the modifications needed to allow your ships to reach our galaxy with out those modifications the wormhole voyage would tear your ships apart.

--Black Sea near the Georgian Coast--

One of the Cossack come up from below the deck leading a trio of shackled men. he barks to one of his comrades to find the keys.

Cossack: "Ataman. The ships cargo seems to be made up of stolen goods and a few slaves many of the crates markings are in Spanish or Portuguese most of the goods are tea leaves, tobacco, sugar and spices. It would all fetch a fine price on any market, the slaves are all of different nationalities one man is German another is Russian and the last is Portuguese. The German and the Portuguese man were apparently crew aboard a Portuguese merchant vessel and were the only survivors of their ships crew. According to them this ship aided by another vessel a Barbary Corsair ship the identify it as ambushed them from a fog bank.

Dimitri: What of the Russian prisoner?

Cossack: He was apparently the personal slave of the captain apparently the captain had grown bored with him and meant to sell him in Istanbul.

Dimitri: Grew bored of him?

Cossack: He was a sex slave Ataman.

Dimitri kicked the sniveling Turkish captain in the gut. "No man should suffer such a fate. Do they all speak Russian?

Cossack: The Portuguese man speaks Turkish, Portuguese and German. The German speaks German Portuguese and french. and the Russian speaks Russian and Turkish.

Dimitri: the Russian shall join our crew take him aboard and see to his needs. Karl the German and the Portuguese may be of use to you do you want to take them into your crew or pay for their voyage back to their home land?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roach meets with a team of Pelargir marines in the drop bay 20 me clad in black power armor with the white tree of Gondor on their chests. Their suits had built in replicator that could create oxygen allowing them to breath under water indefinitely if needed. Roach entered the room he was similarly clad though his armor bore the crest of the federation on the chest he was armed with a different lightsaber that the one he normally carried a spare lightsaber Roach had built to work underwater. Four of the federation marines for no helmets their were mon calamari and therefor did not require the the marines snapped attention as Roach entered the room.

"At ease people. you all know our mission so lets get to it." They all stepped onto a transporter pad and beamed down below the ocean at the Rendezvous coordinates.

Last edited by Roach on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:38 am

Bladnir Station - Berth A, Planet B22 "Aves" Orbit, System Beta 02, Beta Galactic Outer Rim:

The Ambassador, as the Anjian called itself, looks at Hallia, head tilting sideways slightly. It waited a moment before responding. "...Yes..." It paused again, as if thinking. "We are here for the diplomatic arrangements that must be made...Shall we begin...?"
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 pm

Poseidon's chariot aknowledges the friendly inbound ships. but the captain also notices a peculiar sight: on the horizon...its not a ship, too small. its not a barrel, to big...the ship moves towards the wooden object just off the coastal horizon.

Last edited by SGOS on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:42 pm

--Aves--

Hallia: Yes. *She does not move.* Could you take off those suits, then? Our atmosphere is, surprisingly, breathable for many races and if there's an issue, we can synthesize whatever you need. If you don't mind, I'd prefer to talk to a real face.
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Bladnir Station - Berth A, Planet B22 "Aves" Orbit, System Beta 02, Beta Galactic Outer Rim:

A sharp hiss and several clicks can be heard. "We will not... Sacrilege... Heresy to be viewed. Damnation..." The Ambassador said, steam hissing from his neck. "Cannot."

The Trader nods in agreement, and it appears like they will not speak further on the subject.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:20 pm

--Hiigara--

Admiral Leonid took a second to pause and wonder curiously at Karan's personality and word choice. "Our intelligence has identified active movement within the Astrum Collective DMZ, and has traced several craft within the southern portion of the galaxy. Alongside that, we are also receiving reports that the Atrum Imperium may begin the war by pushing down south and enveloping the galaxy by flanking all of us. On your own, I doubt you have the arms or means to hold out forever against such an onslaught, thus the Arbiter has decided to give you aid should the war come down on your worlds. He seems interested in your survival and stability." Upon saying those words, Karan would receive data packets from the fleet in orbit, with the declassified portions of the intelligence reports.

"I am here to receive and relay your response on the matter, as it would seem that you and your neighbors are no longer exempt from our wars."

--Palaven--

"And thus the father punishes a son who knew no wrong?" Fields states simply, reversing the situation based on morals. "And who are we to truly dictate what is right exactly, Nihlus? The majority? As much as it is in our views that they should be crushed, and while I must concur with that argument in our current state, we are no holier than they are if we must resort to violence all the same. That's my task, to not resort to violence, and I just aided you to resort to such, against my morals. I will not find any pride in this, I'm sorry. War is not an acceptable thing. A necessary thing in some cases, but not acceptable."

--Oculon Nebula, Kothaal System--

A small host of scouting drones launched first from the first IS ship, which was orbiting the planet behind one of its moons. All of the drones were cloaked, and were headed to scout out the various cities for signs of Collective hive control. The second IS craft had diverted more power to its cloak so that it could afford to be as close as possible to the atmosphere. Once there, four Hawkeye scout vtols, and three submersible version Hawkeye transports, all of which were cloaked.

----Astrum Collective Hive Ship Magnus Vates----

Sphyros looked out at the empty space. The sensors had already picked several 'ghost-like' entities, but no identification could be made. Curiously, he couldn't sense them out himself, either. It may have been a distance factor, but he was still curious, as this was not normal. For now, though, all he could do was wait and see, hidden on the other side of the planet with a small fleet to back him up, should the need arise.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:31 am

Humbarine, Humbarine System, Alpha Galaxy Core Worlds:

Not far from the planet, fate decided to bring two old friends together.

Jumping from lightspeed to realspace, the Verteidiger class cruiser appeared, the old ship having served in the Empire for a long time. The four hundred meter ship slew quickly towards the planet, hailing the nearest station.

//Message Received...

=< "This is the Marzeron Imperial Starship Herr, present on a scouting mission. We're requesting information on the surrounding systems, along with possible star charts." >=

//Message End...
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:04 pm

--Hiigara--

*Karan feigns a look of indignity.* Karan: It hurts when you don't have faith in me, Admiral. Yes, I've received word from the turians. Seems they now have a civil war on their hands. The stuff about the Astrum Collective I've kept classified, of course. So you're going to have us act as a buffer between you and the Imperium, huh? Ordinarily I'd say "This isn't our fight", but somehow I think they won't give a damn. *Her expression becomes more serious.* Your help would be of course welcome, Admiral, but we're definitely not helpless. If Admiral Mercer ever told you about Sajuuk--the aforementioned "big damn ship" that I'm jacked into--you'd know what it can do. And our military strength isn't quite on par with the Hierarchy, but our technology is better than theirs and we can put up quite a fight. *She pauses while her computer-augmented brain processes the information sent to her by the fleet.* That being said, this is very useful, and any information you can give us on the Imperium's tactics, technology, etc. would make me happy as well. Mind if I pass some of this info along to the turians? They seem pissed enough to attack anyone even remotely associated with that freakish Collective, and this data would make their lives a lot easier of they did. *Beat.* As for my response on this shebang. If the Atrum Imperium wants war, we'll give them war.

--Palaven--

Nihlus: Perhaps not, Ambassador. But it is the turian way. *He leaves Fields at the entrance to his quarters.*

*Meanwhile, across turian territory, all travel through the mass relays to rebel space is quarantined, starving the rebellion of vital trade. Soon afterward, the Hierarchy launches a series of massive assaults on rebel strongpoints. Tens of thousands of warships flood through the mass relays, with millions of ground assets not far behind. The civil war begins in earnest, though Gothis is spared for now thanks to its uncertain status.*

--Aves--

Hallia: ...very well. Follow me. *She turns and walks toward a door at the other end of the hangar, which opens as she approaches.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:33 pm

The Ambassador and the Trader nod, and follow Hallia through the door, steam and hissing escaping from the suits as they walk. The two guards do not follow, standing perfectly still on the loading bay ramp, waiting for something.

The Ambassador makes several clicking noises, before looking at Hallia. "So, is this your world, ambassador Hallia? The planet Aves? It has been a long time since we walked among the stars..."
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 pm

--Hiigara--

Leonid didn't seem to register Karan's sarcastic behavior. Either out of apathy or general ignorance, he stayed a resolute figure. "I am afraid you have misinterpreted our intentions on the matter, and we are well aware of your military capabilities. I would have not been tasked with this diplomatic arrangement if they thought otherwise. Quite simply, my armada is formerly requesting to use your space as a staging ground should the Imperium make a move onto you."

As for the Turian affair, it would seem that the Imperial Sovereignty will have that well in hand. We were not the only ones to acquire this information, or to act on it, I'm afraid."

--Palaven--

"... But when is tradition wrong?" Fields murmurs, before walking into his quarters and closing out the stress of the day.

/Unknown|Unknown System|Unknown Region\

"Agreed, ma'am... but where do we go next? If all of those bio signatures are these things..." Leon cuts himself off, implying what is likely already known to both of them.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:19 am

/Humbarine|Humbarine System|Humbarine Sector|Imperial Core Worlds\

"What's a Marzeron?" Jaf Calzar, a civilian representative for Moff Cander on the local Naval Headquaters station, asked in response to the hail.

"It's a growing power in the lower Outer Rim, we should probably say hello," Commander Remer replies.

--

"Greetings, unfortunately specific data is currently classified by order of the Moff Council but we can give you star charts," the Commander responds, queuing up the data and preparing to send it to the Herr.

/Yaga System|Prefsbelt Sector|Braxtant Oversector\

"The Empire would be interested in such information, but we prefer our military to be entirely self-sufficient.

/Mediterranean\

"A larger crew is always good, I'll have them if they'll join up," Karl responds.

/Unknown|Unknown Systems|Unknown Regions\

"Mmmm, I expect at least some are forests, we saw a few on the way down... I expect we'll have to deal with them sooner rather then later, but for now I'd like to avoid them while we're still recovering from the crash. In the immediate, we need to get out of here and find some shelter," Lieutenant Engel responds while descending from the hill to speak with the team.

/Kuat|Kuat Sector|Core Worlds|Rebel Controlled regions\

It was a dark room, secluded and out of the way, not made for a meeting of any magnitude. But that was how it had to be, rebellions was never the safest of occupations, least of all their leaders. And it was in aid of finding such a leader that this particular dark room found itself, for a few moments, at the center of the rebellion. For those fleeting moments, it contained four men and one woman, from across the stretches of the Empire, they represented the inner circles of active rebellions. In short, they were the inner circle of the inner circle; but it was not an official meeting, just a recognition by these five that some sort of central command was necessary. The man from Yaga Minor opened the meeting, "Comrades, as you know we've all had some sort of progress in our war, to the point where winning is within the realm of feasibility, but we need to work together if we do, this council is a start but we need a leader to push even us, at least until we're victorious."

"I suppose you have a point, but who?" The man from the Corporate Sector inquires.

"Well, there a three choices, the most senior, the most capable, or the strongest, and considering the circumstances, I'd say the first is out, and since the latter two are largely in the same person, I suggest the Kuati," the man from Yaga Minor replied.

The woman from Kuat bowed her head slightly and quietly says, "If that be your wish, let us get to business." Quickly and subtly cutting off opposition with a short gesture, she knew if anyone noticed what she had done there would be ruffled feathers but this war, not a time for pandering and votes, that could come a later time, if there was one.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:53 am

(Well I was waiting for chapter three to start, but i cant wait any more)
Sovereign Republic Space/Ciutric sector/Axxil

It had been a long day, looking out the window of the republic palace Thomas sat contemplating everything until now, starting with his rise to the throne after the death of his mother, his crowning two years ago, and now this.
Looking up in to the sky Thomas wished he was a boy again "How could I not see this happening" he says to no one put himself with out noticing someone enters the throne room and silently walks towards the emperor with all the skill of someone used to going unnoticed.
Thomas smiles "Cousin Ryan I would of thought you knew by now that you can't surprises me any more" Truing to face Ryan Thomas stands up, Ryan smiles back "Well you can't blame a guy for trying" Thomas chuckles with effort "I'm sorry Thomas, they will be missed" Ryan says as he embraces Thomas, Thomas stays silent until the embrace is over and then looks away to hide the tears forming Ryan carry's on pretending not to notice "Chancellor Constantine gave a grand speech I hear and over hafe the Senate showed, even that [censored] Senators Frum" Thomas looks at Ryan with his tears dried "Only for political necessity nothing more, anyway enough of this, what brings you back to Axxil?" "I've come to restock my ship before I continue to hunt down the raiders" says Ryan with cool determination "hows that going I must admit I haven't been reading reports of what's been going on with in the Sovereign Republic" Thomas says with shame "hey you have your reasons no one questions that, but in short they are going very well, and more and more star systems are joining us every day" Ryan says as he presss buttons on the controls of a computer console to turn the lights on.

Thomas starts to walk towards the door to his privet coreters "And I presume that Constantine has things handled in the senate?"
Ryan as ever gets bored with politics roles his eyes "Yes, yes, Its all fine Cousin we got this sorted don't worry just take what ever time you need and we will handle the Sovereign Republic" Thomas stops at the door and looks back "Thank you Ryan I know I picked rite when I made you Supreme Commander" and then he goes through and closes the door leaving Ryan in darkness.

"No your majesty, Thank you" Ryan says as he leaves the thrown room
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:57 pm

--Aves, Bladnir Station--

Hallia: Yes, this is Aves. The homeworld of my race, the Children of Aves, or "avians" for short. *Other avians of all shapes and sizes scurry or fly by the entourage, giving the Anjians many curious looks. The group passes by a window that affords them an ironically spectacular view of the ravaged world, and the crane utters a rueful chuckle.* It's quite a sight, isn't it? I hope I don't have to tell you that it didn't start out that way. The damage was done by the Civil War that ended half-a-year ago. But I'll tell you more about that later. Come. *She leads the Anjians onward.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:48 pm

~Fey Systäm, Lakunije Klustr, Kindonn Konstelazion~

(?)(=)(///)Fey System(,)Demon Cluster(,)The Child Constellation()

Jeg er Viljelm Jån Thorsson af Heldiggur Einann. Minn Ahofann, Täron Mardon Kavinnsson (Tärö), og Asla Helgwi Julvinnarsdåttir, er með mjer. Vi er Strandi pa Kjallonn Feys Tange, Lune. Vi hafen nög Byfirpakks fyr Ein Är, enn De villan ekki i sasten fyr elltid. Hjalp Oss vinnsemmlegast! Jeg Endurar, Hjalp Oss vinnsemmlegast!

(?)(=)(///)I am William John Thorsson of The Lucky One. My crew, Täron Mardon Kavinnsson (Tärö), and Asla Helgwi Julvinnarsdåttir, are with me. We are stranded on the planet Fey's moon, Lune. We have enough supplies for one year, but they will not last forever. Help us please! I repeat, help us please!
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:50 pm

--Hiigara--

Karan: So it would seem. But if they kick your [censored], who's to stop them from following you back into your space? That'll be us. Anyway, I'll contact the Kiith-Sa's and see if I can persuade them to let you use their space. If they prove to be uncooperative, I can...lean on them a little. *She allows herself a small, devilish smile.* Anything else, Admiral?

--Alba--

*A standard week after Addrson's visit, a full avian consular fleet with a military escort comes out of FTL at the perimeter of Ablian orbit. The fleet reorganizes itself into stately fashion and then requests permission from the orbital command to make a ceremonial flyover of the capital.*

*Callurnia rides with the Federation troops to maintain her role as liaison between the two states.*

*The Rachni ships launch special all-terrain drones, which follow the rest of the allied strikeforce into the atmosphere and then into the ocean. The coordinates lead them all to a rendezvous point some distance from the facility. It easily shows up on thermal and seismic scanners, capped by an enormous, heavy steel dome. Once the strikeforce is assembled, Praetorius contacts them again.* Praetorius: Alright, here's what's going to happen. We haven't the man- or firepower to storm the place, and we certainly can't breach the dome or the prisoners are dead. So, we're going to tunnel underneath the base, come out near the prisoners' location, load them onto our various craft, and get the hell out the way we came in. Admiral Roach, I want your ship to begin a diversionary bombardment of the dome on my signal, but don't do too much damage--just enough to get their attention. Alright, let's move out!

*The turian shuttles engage special mass effect-field excavators that rapidly burrow through the seabed, carving a tunnel in the muck. They leave in their wake support pillars that quickly expand from a compact form to reinforce the ceiling. The allies follow them into the tunnel.*

*In about an hour, the strikeforce reaches its destination: a research lab close to the cellblock. The floor beneath the lab is weak, an oversight by those who did not expect such an attack from below. The allies halt just before reaching this area, and the Blackwatch deploys a small demolitions team to attach warp bombs to the floor above them. While they are doing this, Praetorius contacts the Federation.* Praetorius: Admiral, send in your ship to attack now.

*The team returns, and the allies are already established at safe distance from the explosives.* Praetorius: Okay, people, this is it. We'll catch them off-guard, but expect heavy resistance once we break the prisoners out. Shoot to kill only if you have to--these are our people, and they may be under the control of a monstrous foreign presence. Detonating charges in 5.

*Seconds later, an explosion lights the tunnel up, sending shockwaves through the water that rock the allied craft even at this distance.* Praetorius: GO, GO, GO!!

*The Hierarchy shuttles swarm through the newly-made hole and up into the air of the facility, where they quickly land and release their passengers. The Blackwatch soldiers sweep the area and find it clean: the lab is deserted.* Praetorius: All units, form up with us!
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:26 pm

The Ambassador nods, and both Anjians follow silently. When they glance out of the window, one of them (the Trader, perhaps?) makes several clicking noises, but a sharp hiss from the Ambassador silences him.

Humbarine, Humbarine System, Alpha Galaxy Core Worlds:

//...Message Received...

=< "Thank you, much appreciated. Might I ask who I'm speaking with? We don't have much info on current, ah, galactic affairs." >=

//...End Message
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:20 pm

--Bladnir Station--

*The entourage soon reaches a runner elevator and squashes in, proving to be somewhat cramped for the Anjians.* Hallia: I almost never take these. It's so much easier to fly.

*On the way up, her expression suddenly takes on a faraway quality.* Hallia: Yes? ...yes...they're with me...very well. *She turns to the hulking Anjian closest to her.* Isn't that a pleasant surprise. Fore Admiral Ackbar himself is coming to meet you in person. This is quite an honor--he's almost legendary among us for ending the Civil War I mentioned earlier. Though now he's venturing a little into the crazy side...but that's just me.

*They finally reach their floor and the door opens.* Hallia: This way!

*Eventually, the bizarre party enters Hallia's administrative office and she immediately begins flying about, trying to tidy the place up as much as possible in the short time she has.* Hallia (over her shoulder): Feel free to have a seat in a dais if you please!

*The room has no chairs, but does possess several cushion-lined depressions, a few of which are large enough to accommodate the massive Anjians if they choose to sit in them.*

*Within minutes, a buzz sounds at the door. The crane immediately stops what she is doing and flies back down to stand beside the Anjians.* Hallia: Enter!

*The door irises open, and another avian walks in. This one is slightly smaller than Hallia, but carries a force of will that seems to fill the whole room. Its eyes flash golden, and its rustling feathers range from buff to russet to white flicked with brown on its chest. Its beak tapers into a savage, hooked tip, and its talons end in powerful razors. Despite its noble appearance, however, the avian seems weighed down by a terrible burden. A green mantle and ornately decorated collar rest around its shoulders, while many glimmering medals adorn its breast feathers.*

*The avian regards the Anjians for a few moments, and then speaks. Its voice has an underlying quality that causes shivers.* Ackbar: Greetings. I am Fore Admiral Ackbar of the Galactic Avian Union. *It steps forward and extends its foot in an all-too-familiar gesture.* And I have been expecting you.

--The Child Constellation, Demon Cluster, Fey System--

*An unfamiliar group of ships arrives in the Fey System. After a few minutes, the planet receives a hail in a wide variety of frequencies and languages.*

Transmission: Greetings, Little Travellers. The Tribes have heard your Call in the dark and have come. Do you hear us?

Last edited by Fore Admiral Disayle on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

--Hiigara--

"That will be all that we request. Should war occur, which it likely will, we will send more helpful, relevant information and intelligence your way. Should you require payment for our housing, we can discuss that at a later date." The Verusian admiral replied stately. "Until then I bid you farewell and gratitude for your hospitality."

The IS troopers follow the Turians and provide assistance when necessary. They seem oddly on edge, however, despite the ease of the mission. The commander of the squad can often be seen talking silently into his comm on several occassions, likely communicating with Captain Steros in orbit.

The IS drones return to the ship lying just in orbit, as the craft moves out of the Federation ship's range.

----Hive Ship----

"Hmm, so there are hostiles in the prison dome..." Sphyros says, receiving a telepathic report from his ground forces. "Let's see what they do first... and then wipe them from the face of this world." A sad story that our Turian partners failed, truly... but a foreseeable one.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:50 pm

The Ambassador and the Trader follow, somehow managing to squeeze into the cramped elevator, and leave enough room for Hallia. While they wait, they make several clicking and hissing noises to each other, before Hallia talks to them. The Ambassador nods to her. "An honor, it will be, to meet him." Several more clicks are heard from the Trader, before the Ambassador makes a whirring noise and the other shuts up.

Once the door opens, the two would be aliens followed the avian into her office, waiting for the new bird.

The two Anjians watched the bird walk in, the Trader tilting its head slightly, as if pondering something. When Ackbar finally spoke, the Anjians stared blankly for a moment, their helmets not showing their reactions.

The Ambassador spoke this time, breaking the momentary silence. "...Expected, we were? An honor to meet you, Fore Admiral."

((Acky that's sort of like shaking hands, right? I think so.))
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:56 am

Mr Countryside wrote:(Well I was waiting for chapter three to start, but i cant wait any more)
Sovereign Republic Space/Ciutric sector/Axxil

It had been a long day, looking out the window of the republic palace Thomas sat contemplating everything until now, starting with his rise to the throne after the death of his mother, his crowning two years ago, and now this.
Looking up in to the sky Thomas wished he was a boy again "How could I not see this happening" he says to no one put himself with out noticing someone enters the throne room and silently walks towards the emperor with all the skill of someone used to going unnoticed.
Thomas smiles "Cousin Ryan I would of thought you knew by now that you can't surprises me any more" Truing to face Ryan Thomas stands up, Ryan smiles back "Well you can't blame a guy for trying" Thomas chuckles with effort "I'm sorry Thomas, they will be missed" Ryan says as he embraces Thomas, Thomas stays silent until the embrace is over and then looks away to hide the tears forming Ryan carry's on pretending not to notice "Chancellor Constantine gave a grand speech I hear and over hafe the Senate showed, even that [censored] Senators Frum" Thomas looks at Ryan with his tears dried "Only for political necessity nothing more, anyway enough of this, what brings you back to Axxil?" "I've come to restock my ship before I continue to hunt down the raiders" says Ryan with cool determination "hows that going I must admit I haven't been reading reports of what's been going on with in the Sovereign Republic" Thomas says with shame "hey you have your reasons no one questions that, but in short they are going very well, and more and more star systems are joining us every day" Ryan says as he presss buttons on the controls of a computer console to turn the lights on.

Thomas starts to walk towards the door to his privet coreters "And I presume that Constantine has things handled in the senate?"
Ryan as ever gets bored with politics roles his eyes "Yes, yes, Its all fine Cousin we got this sorted don't worry just take what ever time you need and we will handle the Sovereign Republic" Thomas stops at the door and looks back "Thank you Ryan I know I picked rite when I made you Supreme Commander" and then he goes through and closes the door leaving Ryan in darkness.

"No your majesty, Thank you" Ryan says as he leaves the thrown room
Sovereign Republic Space/Ciutric sector/Axxil/ High Moff Council meeting/ Command bunker/republic palace.

In the command bunker of the republic palace deep under ground stat 6 beings of the High Moff Council sit in a dark room looking over reports.
"Ok let us begin then, I wish to see reports from all of you" Ryan says in a commanding tone well siting down. after a short time of silence A tall man with dark hear and a rich ascent stands up Ryan looks at the man "Ah Moff Udina what news from the Diplomatic core?" Udina smiles and gets rite to the point "I am happy to say that talkes with the planets of the The Arkanis sector, Savareen sector and the Ash Worlds have agreed to join us. they have all begun Votes for senators. and we are bringing one of the two know droid foundries online" Ryan looks pleased "Good, but only one foundrie?" Udina responds "The second Is heavily damaged from the clone wars, where assessing the damage to see if it would not just be cheaper to replace it" Ryans pleased look lessens a bit "Very well keep me up to date, What of Tatooine, the hutts have not done anything yet?"
"Nothing more then bribes to the garrison commander, witch is to be expected. I must say sir do we Reilly want to anger the hutts?" Ryan has a look of amusement on his face "No I don't but they are going to get a lot more angry once I done with them"

The meeting continues

Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

High seas

"It's a riverboat...by why... out here..." Maiza says putting away his observation scope.

After 20 minutes of drifting towards the ship in a row boat, it is boarded. the crew all dead.

As the Crew begin to toss the bodies a little girl screams and tugs on one of the seamen.
"No they can't swim! they're sleeping!"

"No.. they're dead one of the crewmen say hauling the body-off"

she cries, and is taken to the chariot.
---

"We couldn't leave her out there!" Firo demands

"FINE. We'll take her... but at the next port we shall give her to a local Inn as a maid or something" Rau replys in a sigh
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:32 pm

The two men agree to join Karl's crew Dimitri order a small skeleton crew to sail the captured ship back to Azov.

"Alright I think we should resume our course onward to the port of Poti."

the three ship sailed into the port of Poti there they stayed while the captain with small body guards met Dimitri's contact were given horses and began the ride to Armenia."

-------------------------------------

The Balmorra decloaks and fires at the base with low yield photon torpedoes also he ships 88mm guns open fire their super velocity shells propelled by tiberium charges plow into the dome no doubt making a lot of noise and shaking people up but not causing serious damage.

A federation shuttle slips under the water to provide extra extraction craft if needed. Roach and his Marines provide assistance were needed.

Last edited by Roach on Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:
--The Child Constellation, Demon Cluster, Fey System--

*An unfamiliar group of ships arrives in the Fey System. After a few minutes, the planet receives a hail in a wide variety of frequencies and languages.*

Transmission: Greetings, Little Travellers. The Tribes have heard your Call in the dark and have come. Do you hear us?

Viljelm, not recognizing Alska as one of the broadcasted languages, is initially suspicious. How could they understand me, then? Nevertheless, he listens to the broadcast in Basic and replies with, "I hear you. Please try and locate our ship. I'm turning on the power now to give you a sensor reading."
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:24 am

/Black Sea coast\

Karl Wichtoff was not inclined towards horses, there had been a reason he joined the navy instead of the more prestigious army, but he figured there was a good reason for it so he followed Dmitri without complaint, flanked by two escorts from the crew.

/Humbarine|Humbarine System|Humbarine Sector|Imperial Core Worlds\

"I am Commander Remmer of the Imperial Navy, and second-in-command of the Humbarine Sector defense fleet. The Galactic Empire controls this sector, a nearby one in name, and most of the upper portion of the galaxy, there are also hold outs of a 'Sovereign Imperial Republic' about. Oh, and Imperial Center is currently under the control of some Republican upstarts," Commander Remmer responds, also sending over a political map of the galaxy known to the Empire.

/Office of the Supreme Commander|Bastion|Sartinaynian System|Braxant Sector|Braxant Oversector\

A woman was buzzed into Pellaeon's office, she was wearing a fitted dark grey suit, conservative but showing just the right amount of skin in just the right places to raise eye brows. Her hair was a rather deep shade of auburn and long for this day and age, appearing to go well beyond her shoulders, though her back was turned to Pellaeon so he could not tell completely. Her blue eyes had that bright shine characteristic of a person with a drive, and she seemed to have the youthful vigor to match. She couldn't been a day older then thirty five. She walked with the pose of a soldier-aristocrat, something a bit odd for a woman -even now- Pellaeon thought, until she was almost on his desk. She stood for a minute raising her left hand, clenched in a fist*, making it clear who she represented. She bent slight, ostensibly to see Pellaeon, but he knew better before speaking in a soft but infinitely clear voice with the subtle but present accent of a Kuati noble "Grand Admiral, you have saved our people so many times before, from the warlords, from those misguided Republicans, from the Vong, and from traitors numerous times. I ask you to save us one more time, stop the fighting before it really begins, you don't even have to throw the fleets into battle, just eliminate the Moffs, please, the people need a savior once again."

"I can't lie, the idea of being rid of the Moffs appeals to me, but how would the fleet feel? and how do I know what government your rabble installs will be any better?" Pellaeon responds, feigning skepticism when really he had already decided to go along with it, even before she arrived, he had just been waiting.

"Our government will certainly be better for the people, I'll admit the military won't be as privileged but it will still be respected and at least we won't use you as our own personal tools like those arrogant bastards," the woman responds with clear anger towards the Moffs.

"Very well, I'll play king maker with your people, but remember if you betray the trust of the Imperial Citizens, I'll remove you just as easily," Pellaeon warns.

"Thank you, I understand, Grand Admiral," She responds pleasantly, before walking out with the same pose she had entered with.

Pellaeon, pulled out his comlink and set it for a secure military-only frequency, "Pellaeon to fleet, it is time for us to end this war, execute Order 99."

-------

The woman smiled as she exited Pellaeon's office, she was morally and personally opposed to using her feminine wiles for anything, but if it saved possibly million of lives and years of death and destruction wouldn't it be more immoral not too? She shrugged, assured that by the end of the week, the people would have their rightful say in the governance of these lands, they would only need a government to exert their will through. That, of course, was the real hard part.

*Note: The gesture became a common one amongst the Unionists and later the rebels to symbolize who they were.

Last edited by Sir Noret on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:05 am

--Yaga Minor--

Slavik: That is a good policy, but so is having an edge over your enemies but I digress a lot of what we have to offer does truly benefit the civilian population. How ever it will be up to your military to protect the convoy's we cannot spare the ships. So i would still need to meet with your military leader ship to set up convoy routes and such.

--------------------------------Georgia--------------------------------------------------------

The captain's ride until nightfall and make camp Dimitri call them around the fire.

Dimitri: Well lads it will take us about a week to reach Yerevan so I hope your all comfortable with each other. We shouldn't encounter any troubles on the road through Georgia, but we may come upon trouble with the Janissaries when we enter Armenia. Our story will be that we are Merchants here to trade our silk and iron that's why we have the wagons and the the cargo from the Turkish merchant ship we will of course sell it while we are here its only a small portion of the cargo. So sleep well lads we depart at dawn.

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next