Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two

+6
Comrade Greiv
Fore Admiral Disayle
Roach
Sir Noret
Wynn
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter Two - Page 17 Empty Chapter Two

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

As the forum auto-splits topics every 50 pages, the next topics will be named further chapters accordingly. This is chapter two, guys, KEEP IT UP!

Post.
POST.
POST!

Reeds just kept on whistling as guards and crew cleared out of his path. Eventually, he stopped at a door, the label addressing it as 'Science Lab 2A.' He smiled as he opened the door and Lae saw that the science lab was not small by any means. It was massive, in fact, taking up at least five rooms and two floors entirely on its own. It also seemed to host a massive range of equipment, some of which were entirely foreign to him. With all of the technology, equipment, and stores here, one could only wonder what Reeds' intention was with this lab.

He rolled the cart up next to two others and then proceeded to rummage around for a datapad. "Sit down, my fine lab rat." He said friendly still as he finally found his desired object, turning it own and turning toward Lae, a mischievous grin on his face.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two - Page 17 Empty Re: Chapter Two

Post by Quantum Rain Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 pm

--Ultra Vires--

Karaed nods. "Certainly, but perhaps in a more appropriate setting than the landing pad. Would you like to converse in my office, perhaps?" He offered, attempting to avoid being commanding. "As well, perhaps some food and drink, if you require it?"
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri May 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Lara walked into the room now, unannounced. "You called?" She asked, unsure of why she was brought here. "Yes, we have a plan of attack now." Rain said, giving her presence a vague reason. He pressed several commands into the console, as it morphed at his command. Several holographic markers and blue figures appeared seconds afterwords. "We can't bring that spire down without making sure that any and all civilians are evacuated out of it, so, we're going to run a distraction."

The shape of one of the frigates appeared at the top of the holographic map now. "We are going to draw them out here, using the Farseer to make ourselves worthy of their attention. Once they're here, and tied down, Regnum and you, Lae, will flank behind the tower and create an entrance. Your stealth unit should hide you from them, and Regnum will place focusing beacons to make a place for the civilians to be evacuated from. They will cover the exit and provide assistance should you require it."

"Make an entrance?" Lae repeated. "I hope you dont mean explosives..." He didnt seem too excited about what the objective was that had formulated in his mind.

Xaldius: Afraid of a little fireworks?
Lae: I've never held any explosive before... Try afraid of being blown sky [censored] high?
Xaldius: ...point taken...

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Rain sensed Lae's lack of enthusiasm, particularly aimed at the suggestion of explosives. Skills of an assassin, knowledge of a neophyte... He thinks to himself, adding to his annoyance of the kid that was assigned to him. "Regnum will handle the explosives." He stated, then turned to Lara. "I need total synchronization with the troops to pull this off with as few losses as possible." Lara nodded, "I can do that." "We need to evacuate the civilians inside and then destroy the spire. That should punch a hole into the planetary shield large enough for the local defense fleet to provide support."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Rain sensed Lae's lack of enthusiasm, particularly aimed at the suggestion of explosives. Skills of an assassin, knowledge of a neophyte... He thinks to himself, adding to his annoyance of the kid that was assigned to him. "Regnum will handle the explosives." He stated, then turned to Lara. "I need total synchronization with the troops to pull this off with as few losses as possible." Lara nodded, "I can do that." "We need to evacuate the civilians inside and then destroy the spire. That should punch a hole into the planetary shield large enough for the local defense fleet to provide support."

Lae would feel the aura of displeasure from Rain at the remark he had made earlier. I said I don't like the idea, I didn't ask for your attitude.

Xaldius: You didn't ask because you have one of your own.
Lae: No, I...

"Damn..." Lae whispered out loud, not realizing he just swore for all to hear.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Rain "... Something you want to add to the briefing, Lae?" He asked, still annoyed by his presence, and for no real apparent reason. This kid is mental and shouldn't be here... what was the commander thinking? Lara looked at Rain disapprovingly, still able to hear his thoughts.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri May 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:Rain "... Something you want to add to the briefing, Lae?" He asked, still annoyed by his presence, and for no real apparent reason. This kid is mental and shouldn't be here... what was the commander thinking? Lara looked at Rain disapprovingly, still able to hear his thoughts.

Lae felt the reticule practically eminating from Rain, and stood up. "No, and with some due respect, go [censored] yourself." Lae swore at him "I don't care how much you hate me, there are bigger things than you and me going on here... now if you don't mind, the briefing?" He would sit back down after venting.

Xaldius: ...
Lae: [censored] you.
Xaldius: I didnt say anything.
Lae: You we're thinking it.
Xaldius: ...

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm

... I'm going to kill him before the day ends... Rain sighs, shakes his head, and then somehow manages to suppress his rising feelings of disdain and contempt towards Lae for the sake of their real purpose. "Once this spire is down, we'll see just how much support we have for the remainders. Hopefully, we can liberate the planet before the week is over..." Rain seemed to doubt the possibility of that last statement as he said it.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri May 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:... I'm going to kill him before the day ends... Rain sighs, shakes his head, and then somehow manages to suppress his rising feelings of disdain and contempt towards Lae for the sake of their real purpose. "Once this spire is down, we'll see just how much support we have for the remainders. Hopefully, we can liberate the planet before the week is over..." Rain seemed to doubt the possibility of that last statement as he said it.

Lae sat there wit his arms crossed, simply listening to everything Rain was saying now that he had gotten his feelings off his chest.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 pm

"You know your part, Lae, get suited and synch up with Leon in an hour." Rain said, motioning for him to leave. The hologram kept running, showing the general attack plan. An entrenched line using what little rubble remained in the area, with a ship overhead. The enemy would advance towards the line to eliminate the fortified position, leaving the Spire relatively unguarded, one could predict.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:"You know your part, Lae, get suited and synch up with Leon in an hour." Rain said, motioning for him to leave. The hologram kept running, showing the general attack plan. An entrenched line using what little rubble remained in the area, with a ship overhead. The enemy would advance towards the line to eliminate the fortified position, leaving the Spire relatively unguarded, one could predict.

Lae sat there, not moving. "I haven't taken my gear off since I got back." Lae replied. He would get up and walk out of the room.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri May 11, 2012 1:20 pm

After Lae left, Lara turned back to Rain. "I don't want to hear it." Rain said, a little harshly and irritated. "I know what you're going to say, 'you shouldn't do that to him.'" He stands up straight, looking from the hologram to Lara now. "Then you must know me too well..." She replied bitterly. "..." Rain walks to the door, stopping right next to Lara. "I don't trust him, I don't like him, he shouldn't be here, especially with that mouth and mind of his." "That's what they said about us at the start..." She shot back, Rain remained silent, remembering what she meant. "Perhaps..." He said, then walked out, not saying a further word.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 am

Roach wrote:---Arda---

"there are many species but the most prominent are the Klingons, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Trandoshans and Sullustans."

~Arda~

"I see. How does your government work, then? With so many species to represent the senate must be very large." Says Kharrov.

Quantum Rain wrote:
-Ultra Vires--

Karaed nods. "Certainly, but perhaps in a more appropriate setting than the landing pad. Would you like to converse in my office, perhaps?" He offered, attempting to avoid being commanding. "As well, perhaps some food and drink, if you require it?"

"I am not particularly hungry, but I would like the chance to experience this world's cuisine." Charon replies politely. "I cannot, however, say the same for my crew, who seem to be quite famished." Karaed would see the other diplomatic attache's nodding hungrily.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat May 12, 2012 4:25 am

(Oy!)

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:--Aves--

(Yes.) *The hawk completes the handshake, and does the same for the rest of the crew. He then gestures to the avians with him: a small, black-feathered crane-like avian and a very large one that superficially resembles a Harpy Eagle.* Ackbar: ...and these are my trusted advisers and friends: High General Ironbeak, my second-in-command on military matters, and Addrson, my administrative and diplomatic assistant. *The two step forward and introduce themselves as well. Xarov can note that the Harpy Eagle's beak is an eponymous steely grey. Once the introductions are done, Ackbar goes on.*

Ackbar: This place isn't any good for the first meeting between two nations. I have a much better place in mind. Pav Xarov, if you and your companions will follow me... *He leads the SRI delegates onto a waiting gunship, which takes off from the platform and flies through the city.*

Ackbar: So, Pav Xarov, what brings you and your people to Aves?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 am

--Arda--

*Brusilov leads Kharrov up a flight of stairs and into the old palace they take a seat in a comfortably furnished room with a view of the lake.*

"Our government is an electoral body four representatives speak for each of the federations worlds they form a senate and any legislation they pass goes to the immortal council were it must receive a unanimous vote to pass. After that it goes to the courts to be ratified as long as it meats with the guidelines of the free peoples constitution it then becomes law."

--Palaven--

"I assume we shall be staying longer than a day on planet? we shall require housing for the three of us and a small security staff." Roach said "other than that let us move one"

Last edited by Roach on Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 am

Quantum Rain wrote:After Lae left, Lara turned back to Rain. "I don't want to hear it." Rain said, a little harshly and irritated. "I know what you're going to say, 'you shouldn't do that to him.'" He stands up straight, looking from the hologram to Lara now. "Then you must know me too well..." She replied bitterly. "..." Rain walks to the door, stopping right next to Lara. "I don't trust him, I don't like him, he shouldn't be here, especially with that mouth and mind of his." "That's what they said about us at the start..." She shot back, Rain remained silent, remembering what she meant. "Perhaps..." He said, then walked out, not saying a further word.

Lae would begin walking around the local area in the city, knowing he had an hour before they had to head off to fight again. He would walk through damaged and deserted buildings. He stopped in a ruined restaurant, seeing that there were still drinks on some tables half-full. Left in a hurry, obviously. He thought to himself. He would stay on alert, however, in case they had missed some enemies hiding out in the buildings.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:
--Aves--

(Yes.) *The hawk completes the handshake, and does the same for the rest of the crew. He then gestures to the avians with him: a small, black-feathered crane-like avian and a very large one that superficially resembles a Harpy Eagle.* Ackbar: ...and these are my trusted advisers and friends: High General Ironbeak, my second-in-command on military matters, and Addrson, my administrative and diplomatic assistant. *The two step forward and introduce themselves as well. Xarov can note that the Harpy Eagle's beak is an eponymous steely grey. Once the introductions are done, Ackbar goes on.*

Ackbar: This place isn't any good for the first meeting between two nations. I have a much better place in mind. Pav Xarov, if you and your companions will follow me... *He leads the SRI delegates onto a waiting gunship, which takes off from the platform and flies through the city.*

Ackbar: So, Pav Xarov, what brings you and your people to Aves?
[/quote]

"As I have said before, we were sent here to gain a better understanding of the various cultures and governments in the current galactic scene. I and several other diplomats have been sent to different sovereignties to gather such information, as well as share information about our own government and people." Xarov, being a diplomat, speaks with a dignified accent in perfect Basic.

Roach wrote:
--Arda--

*Brusilov leads Kharrov up a flight of stairs and into the old palace they take a seat in a comfortably furnished room with a view of the lake.*

"Our government is an electoral body four representatives speak for each of the federations worlds they form a senate and any legislation they pass goes to the immortal council were it must receive a unanimous vote to pass. After that it goes to the courts to be ratified as long as it meats with the guidelines of the free peoples constitution it then becomes law."

Kharrov listens intently, then replies. "I see. Then your government is not unlike ours. We have a High Senate, comprised of 6 Senators; one from each world. They debate on laws legislation that has been approved by either the mass population of their respective planets or by their planet's own Senate. As long as more than half of the High Senate is in favor of the topic being discussed, the law goes into effect. Unless, of course, it is not in accordance with our Constitution. The system should stop most unconstitutional laws from ever reaching the High Senate, however."
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm

--Aves--

*Ackbar nods thoughtfully.* Acbkar: The only reason someone would do that is if they're really out of the loop, and why would they be...I'd better find out. *The gunship flies into a floating building complex high above the city and lands outside one of the towers. The hawk leads Xarov into the structure, flying in short bursts, and they soon arrive at a modestly-furnished room with several perches and cushions around it, a balcony outside with an extensive view of the city and the surrounding countryside, and a high-tech desk. A bottle sits on the desk with several glasses, and Ackbar flies to it.*

Ackbar: Please, make yourselves comfortable. I'm sorry we don't have chairs, but those runner cushions fortunately make a fine seat for humanoids.

*If the Gal'Gai chooses to sit, he finds the cushions to be just the right balance of soft and supportive. Ackbar soon flies back over with a glass of liquid in each foot, setting one in front of Xarov. He then returns to a nearby perch, about eye level with Xarov.* Ackbar: This is a nectar-and-honey-based drink that the hummers prefer. Some may find it too sweet, but I think it helps a lot when I'm...brooding over things. In moderation, of course. *He takes a sip and goes on.* So, Pav Xarov, you mentioned sharing? Let the sharing begin--please, tell me about your people. You look human, but appearances can be deceiving.

Last edited by Fore Admiral Disayle on Tue May 15, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Tue May 15, 2012 2:51 pm

"Is there any thing else you wish to know? My people are generally free with information it has help build our society on trust and honor."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 am

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:--Aves--

*Ackbar nods thoughtfully.* Acbkar: The only reason someone would do that is if they're really out of the loop, and why would they be...I'd better find out. *The gunship flies into a floating building complex high above the city and lands outside one of the towers. The hawk leads Xarov into the structure, flying in short bursts, and they soon arrive at a modestly-furnished room with several perches and cushions around it, a balcony outside with an extensive view of the city and the surrounding countryside, and a high-tech desk. A bottle sits on the desk with several glasses, and Ackbar flies to it.*

Ackbar: Please, make yourselves comfortable. I'm sorry we don't have chairs, but those runner cushions fortunately make a fine seat for humanoids.

*If the Gal'Gai chooses to sit, he finds the cushions to be just the right balance of soft and supportive. Ackbar soon flies back over with a glass of liquid in each foot, setting one in front of Xarov. He then returns to a nearby perch, about eye level with Xarov.* Ackbar: This is a nectar-and-honey-based drink that the hummers prefer. Some may find it too sweet, but I think it helps a lot when I'm...brooding over things. In moderation, of course. *He takes a sip and goes on.* So, Pav Xarov, you mentioned sharing? Let the sharing begin--please, tell me about your people. You look human, but appearances can be deceiving.

Diplomat Xarov takes a sip of the liquid, but finds it much to sweet for his liking. He sets it down gently on the nearest table.

"As a matter of fact, I am not human. I am a Gal'Gai, hailing from the world Alba. Gal'Gai and humans are closely related, and look the same on the outside, but have many differences that set them apart. First, we live longer and are generally stronger and taller. Gal'Gai live to about 200, nearly twice as long as a normal human. We are also, on average, around 6' 5'' compared to a human's average 5' 11''. Secondly, we have the ability to see into the ultraviolet spectrum as well as the visible spectrum. This gives us a much wider span of blue and purple colors, and allows us to see with much more clarity than a human. We also have our own language, separate from Basic."

[quote="Roach]
"Is there any thing else you wish to know? My people are generally free with information it has help build our society on trust and honor." [/quote]

"What industries are you strong in? We may be able to make a shipping alliance to benefit both our nations. We Gal'Gai specialize in Shipbuilding and Mechanics.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Wed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

"Our main industry is star ship equipment from Ramius Star Works and Arda systems Engineering they also produce personal weapons, home defense systems and highly advanced droids for the civilian and military market. Another industry is fine jewelry and weapons such as swords Bat'leths and battle axes crafted from mithril by the Dwarves of Moria and Erebor. Though most of those are usually manufactured in orders for High Admiral Roach's Personal Guards battalion and the Pelagrir marines stationed here on Arda. We also Produce massive amounts of food stuffs but most of the surplus is sent aboard as humanitarian aid however our medical technology is quite frankly second to none the average life span of individual has tripled in the past hundred years."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

*Ackbar digests this information.* Ackbar: Most of my people can see into the ultraviolet range as well...I know I can. *Chuckles.* I don't know how you measure time, but we also live longer than the humans. And as you can see, we're nothing like them. *He takes another sip and goes on.*

Collectively, our proper name is the Children of Aves, but for the most part we're just the "avians". This planet, wounded as it is, is our home...though we have been poor caretakers of it recently. Believe it or not, Pav Xarov, we actually worship our homeworld, and love it with all our hearts. Ironic, isn't it? *He gives a rueful chuckle.* My people comes in many different forms and varieties--there are over 10,000 different species of us, ranging from the tiniest darting hummers to the mightiest ostriches that once walked the northern plains...before the plains were all incinerated, that is. *Pause.* This diversity is what makes us both great and strong, and despite our...trials, we are still a strong race.

*Beat.*

How much do I tell him...? Argh. Tell him too much, and the next visit by his people could be an invasion. Tell him too little and I pass up a potential ally. If you don't mind, Pav Xarov, I have two more questions. Firstly, are the Gal'Gai the only sentient race native to Alba? And secondly, why are you reaching out into the galaxy now?--sorry, I lied, one more question. I know your government has sent diplomats to other worlds as well, but why come to Aves specifically?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Thu May 17, 2012 6:27 am

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:*Ackbar digests this information.* Ackbar: Most of my people can see into the ultraviolet range as well...I know I can. *Chuckles.* I don't know how you measure time, but we also live longer than the humans. And as you can see, we're nothing like them. *He takes another sip and goes on.*

Collectively, our proper name is the Children of Aves, but for the most part we're just the "avians". This planet, wounded as it is, is our home...though we have been poor caretakers of it recently. Believe it or not, Pav Xarov, we actually worship our homeworld, and love it with all our hearts. Ironic, isn't it? *He gives a rueful chuckle.* My people comes in many different forms and varieties--there are over 10,000 different species of us, ranging from the tiniest darting hummers to the mightiest ostriches that once walked the northern plains...before the plains were all incinerated, that is. *Pause.* This diversity is what makes us both great and strong, and despite our...trials, we are still a strong race.

*Beat.*

How much do I tell him...? Argh. Tell him too much, and the next visit by his people could be an invasion. Tell him too little and I pass up a potential ally. If you don't mind, Pav Xarov, I have two more questions. Firstly, are the Gal'Gai the only sentient race native to Alba? And secondly, why are you reaching out into the galaxy now?--sorry, I lied, one more question. I know your government has sent diplomats to other worlds as well, but why come to Aves specifically?

~Aves~

Xarov gives Ackbar a straight and honest answer. "The answer to the second question is simple: We are simply reorienting ourselves. We used to play a minor role in the galactic scheme, but withdrew from the galaxy to deal with domestic issues. Many years ago we were bordering on civil war. Once war did break out we thought it would be best to tend to our wounds without outside distractions or threats. Many other nations would have gladly kicked us while we were down had they known we were." Xarov pauses to let this information sink in. "We measure time in accordance with the Galactic Standard, so we do live literally twice as long as humans. And yes, Gal'Gai are the only sentient race on Alba. When we first expanded our borders to the colonies of Fey and Marenta Prime, we discovered other sentient races, namely the Feyari and the Marentanz."

(Here pronounced Fay-AREE, and Maren-TANCE)

Pav then forms an answer to the final question: "When we were first in the galaxy, we had information about most nations. Most of it was benign factual intelligence, nothing too serious. As we emerged again the High Senate decided to send a diplomatic cruiser to each Government's homeworld. I am here merely because I was assigned to be here to re-acquaint the Gal'Gai with the galaxy."

Roach wrote:
"Our main industry is star ship equipment from Ramius Star Works and Arda systems Engineering they also produce personal weapons, home defense systems and highly advanced droids for the civilian and military market. Another industry is fine jewelry and weapons such as swords Bat'leths and battle axes crafted from mithril by the Dwarves of Moria and Erebor. Though most of those are usually manufactured in orders for High Admiral Roach's Personal Guards battalion and the Pelagrir marines stationed here on Arda. We also Produce massive amounts of food stuffs but most of the surplus is sent aboard as humanitarian aid however our medical technology is quite frankly second to none the average life span of individual has tripled in the past hundred years."

~Arda~

"I see. We may be able to work out something if your superiors wish it." Diplomat Lennd pauses. "I believe that is all the information I require. Thank you for your time and knowledge, Jedi Brusilov. I must now speak to a government official about setting up a possible embassy here and appointing an ambassador."
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 pm

(Oy, Darthme, do you have an MSN or Skype?)

*Ackbar nods in acknowledgment.* Ackbar: Believe me, Pav Xarov, my people have had our own experience with civil war--it's not something we'd like to repeat anytime soon, if at all. *He takes another sip from the glass while composing his thoughts.* Something's definitely not right...if I assume the events he describes have taken place over several years, there's no way they could have known about us when they were "first in the galaxy" because I was still fighting that war up until six months ago. Oh, well, I'm not sure he could tell me, or even would. Time to gamble--let's hope he takes the bait. *The hawk wipes his beak and forges ahead.* Of course, sending--how do you say it?--feelers out into the galaxy was a perfectly logical step, but...you may end up regretting it. This is not a romantic place where wars are fought in the sun's light and happy civilization is just a day's journey away. *His gaze drifts out the window as he says this.* This is a galaxy where terrible secrets hide in foreboding temples on barren, shadowy worlds. Where voices in the back of the mind whisper from the void. Where safety is almost never guaranteed...where entire fleets and worlds can simply vanish...where drawing attention to one's self is always risky. Do you understand?
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Fri May 18, 2012 2:40 am

--Arda--

"But of course if you follow one of the wardens they will take you to the transporter pads and you can beam to Minas Tirith to speak with the Federation Diplomatic core."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Fore Admiral Disayle wrote:(Oy, Darthme, do you have an MSN or Skype?)

*Ackbar nods in acknowledgment.* Ackbar: Believe me, Pav Xarov, my people have had our own experience with civil war--it's not something we'd like to repeat anytime soon, if at all. *He takes another sip from the glass while composing his thoughts.* Something's definitely not right...if I assume the events he describes have taken place over several years, there's no way they could have known about us when they were "first in the galaxy" because I was still fighting that war up until six months ago. Oh, well, I'm not sure he could tell me, or even would. Time to gamble--let's hope he takes the bait. *The hawk wipes his beak and forges ahead.* Of course, sending--how do you say it?--feelers out into the galaxy was a perfectly logical step, but...you may end up regretting it. This is not a romantic place where wars are fought in the sun's light and happy civilization is just a day's journey away. *His gaze drifts out the window as he says this.* This is a galaxy where terrible secrets hide in foreboding temples on barren, shadowy worlds. Where voices in the back of the mind whisper from the void. Where safety is almost never guaranteed...where entire fleets and worlds can simply vanish...where drawing attention to one's self is always risky. Do you understand?

~Aves~

(Yes I do, I'll message you my address)

"Oh I quite agree." Replies Xarov heartily. "Many wanted us dead in the past. Well, I really shouldn't say many. If you recall the one named Trebor? He tried to wage some sort of self-mandated genocide on us. We know how dangerous the galaxy can be, and that is why we are trying to make friends with the major powers. We Gal'Gai are a fair and peaceful people, though. We do not try to incite anger amongst others."

Roach wrote:
--Arda--

"But of course if you follow one of the wardens they will take you to the transporter pads and you can beam to Minas Tirith to speak with the Federation Diplomatic core."

Kharrov follows Brusilov to wherever he may lead him.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next