Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 15 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 15 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:55 am

Raal smiles, stopping the attack with another chant: "Zorum amajec..." the death knight chants. another whirlwind appears, but literally appears from the ground. "Your attacks are similar to the flames of the underworld... but this, is the wind of the underworld. You'll find no trespass with such attacks here." Raal says, smiling, a smile all the more grotesque for the fact one can see the bones underneath his face. "Fuku varimathras..." Raal says with his fiendish grin, as the ground in front of him seemed to change and turn a dull grayish brown. What little life in front of Raal seemed to wither and die, and everything caught within the spell began to wither and decay. blood congealed, small lizards died as their hearts gave out, then decomposed to bones in seconds... and Itami would be caught up in this as wel, his very body withering and dying.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 am

Ragnarok could feel his life and energy being sucked away even from the air. He growled as he allowed his lightning to cover his body. He sped forward and suddenly appeared behind Raal. With his lightning covering his body, his body was as hard as steel. He sent forward a flurry of rapid punches. As he did so he mixed in his fire with it to increase the strength and damage. Each punch hovering the power of 100 tons behind them.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Female Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2011-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:08 am

Raal moved forward, casting another shadow barrier behind him to stop the rapid punching behind him, though his horse's butt, for lack of a better term, shattered. Shadowy energy took it's place, though, and the horse kept moving despite. Raal disippated the field of decay as he neared it, before feeling a faint aura of something burrowed shallowly beneath the sands... an elf, though not like he'd seen before. Concentrating his own energies, he caused the elf to appear above the sand, swinging it's saber and ready for combat. the elf appeared in front of Ragnarok, and, with surprising speed, slashed at him with it's saber.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 am

I grinned as I caught the saber with my clawed left hand. I wagged my finger at him and sent a 100 ton punch directly at his face. I watched him sail from view before turning back toward Raal. "You're fun to fight with."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:22 am

"I'd kill you on the spot, normally, but... despite the fact you just attempted to kill me, you're the only sentient life I've seen in two years. you've given me enough time to consider that. If you wish to end this tiresome quarrel, I will not bring your death to pass this night. Of course, if you wish to continue..." Raal said, warning, as his own dark aura flared, showing his full, tremendous power.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Ragnarok gave off a small smirk at his words.  When he let out his power, Ragnarok just stared him down.  His power was still concealed.  "Impressive.  I do agree I've grown quite bored.  You are quite strong indeed.  You must teach me your black magic."  I fold my wings against my back and wrap my tail around my waist.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 pm

"Tch. A headstrong brat like you, learn MY magics?" Raal said, seemingly laughing despite the anger that seemed to be in the words. "Perhaps, if you can even comprehend the complexities of such..." Raal said, thinking to himself. Here was a soul filled with power and the willingness to wreak havoc. Such a being, if properly manipulated, could be a great tool in Raal's arsenal. He just needed to mold the boy a bit more to the complexities of his designs...
Raal quickly realized, however, that said designs had been put on hold for the time being. He no longer served the horde, so what did that make him...? Free to use his power as he saw fit. but on what? this was a barren world quite devoid of life... which, he thought with a hint of morbid humor, could also be a good description of himself. Smiling at that thought, he realized his course of action was quite clear. "So, what do you know of that could get us off this rock. I"m sick of wandering the desert, with nothing but lizards and sand in front of me..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:03 pm

I stare him down as I fold my arms across my massive chest.  "I want to become stronger.  Your magic is that of death and death is what I serve.  You must teach me."   I give a small growl as I pondered his next question.  This being was powerful yes.  He could be a very promising ally.  "I think there should be a portal.  I don't know as I don't even know how I ended up here.  My memory has been very fuzzy as of late."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:11 pm

"Death is what you serve? Not yet. You merely have a craving, an obsession, a healthy interest... I have been on the edge of that precipice, felt what it was like to be a spirit. You don't serve death, yet. But I will show you how to serve death, and how to gain power from it's darkness. Power that none amongst the living can stand against." Raal said, seemingly in thought. "Yes, I shall show you death's true face in your training... even if doing so breaks your mind like a stick. But, should you survive with your mind intact, you will be stronger...." Raal says. "Well, at the very least, lead me to some place halfway civilized. I know a little bit about portals myself..." Raal says, thinking back to the dark portal that had brought him here.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Ragnarok cackled at this prospect.  He spread his wings wide.  "Let us go then.  The sooner we can begin the better."  He launched himself into the sky and took off toward the west.  His headache had returned, and it seemed to be guiding him in a certain direction.  He knew not why this was happening, but decided to follow his instincts like he always did.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Raal took off in the same direction himself, on his skeletal mount. "At this point, a camel would be a better mount!" Raal nearly shouted, noting how it was having trouble. Looking up at Ragnarok flying, however, he was given a much more ambitious Idea. "Or a dragon...". Certainly, it hadn't been within his power before, but... Raal had studied his magics for two years in this barren wasteland, could raise vast quantities of undead... He just needed to find a dragon, was all he needed... and then no one could deny his power...
Raal smiled to himself, content with the ideal that maybe, just maybe, a new horde would soon appear... under his direct control.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Ragnarok looked down to see Raal riding his skeletal mount after him.  He decided to pick up the pace and went even faster.  He sped across the sky, oblivious to anything except the pain that he was feeling. he closed his eyes and let his instincts completely guide him.  
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Raal sped up himself, wondering where Ragnarok was going. "...I wish I had a map. He'd better not be leading me on a wild dragon chase..." Raal said, continuing on behind ragnarok, keeping even in speed. "Otherwise, It might be that I spend another ten years shifting through this damned sand..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

I sped forward and soon came across a portal. It was glowing, so I entered without another thought. I didn't look back to see if Raal was still behind me. Once inside I felt myself traveling instantly through space. I appeared on the other side of the portal. I walk a few steps to take in my surroundings. It was quite refreshing compared to the other planet.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Raal enters the portal as well, hiding the immense jubilation that flowed through him. "Finally, a new world..." Raal said, entering. his surroundings were a bit distended, but much more lively compared to the planet he was on. "Do you know where we are, dragonkin?" Raal asked.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:01 am

Ragnarok's head continued to throb. He didn't know where they were at. He just knew that they had to come here. "I..I don't know." I brought my right hand and rested it on my head. I closed my eyes to concentrate and began to walk once again.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:02 am

"Lovely." Raal replied simply, guiding his horse behind ragnarok. The terrain reminded him more of Azeroth than Draenor, and seemed reasonably lush, but there was still no life around. He felt as though they might have went from one dead end planet to another.
Then again, even if that was true, he'd at least gotten a bit closer to somewhere different. For now, he'd trust the boy's sense of direction, if only because he had few other options.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:32 am

Ragnarok wondered where they were. Everything seemed so familiar to him. Suddenly a wave of pain shot through him. He dropped to his knees instantly, growling because of the intenseness of it. "Al..Altah'Roh." I pant as the words come out. My body was heating up. Black flames and lightning swirled around me. My eyes became black and yet I knew not why this was happening.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 am

"Interesting..." Raal said, scratching an inquisitive, bony finger over his cheek, or rather, lack of one. The boy's energies were swirling and chaotically moving all around him. "hmm...." Raal thought to himself, wondering on his course of action.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am

I growl ferociously. Jets of flames and lightning shot forward from my hands and mouth. They swirled around and extended out, trying to consume everything in sight. "What..Is..Happening. I..Can't...Control...The..Pain...It..Hurtss." I grip my head, trying to tear my hair out, but with little success.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:34 am

--Altah'Roh

Raal watches, anxiously going through his spell library, in case this was even more dire than he imagined. Did the boy lead him here only to go mad in front of him? His skeletal hand twitched, and he calmed a bit, confident he could deal with that may come. He was RAAL, after all. A death knight of the horde. No one man, possessed or not, could strike him down.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 am

I growled out once again. Another wave of energy surged forth in all directions. My eyes had gone entirely black as I turned my head to look at him. Cat'like whiskers had appeared on my face, but they looked more like the kind Demon Inuyasha has. A orangish-red aura now surrounded my black aura. My fangs had gotten longer and sharper. I hissed as the pain began to subside. "He's been awoken."
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 am

"..." Raal simply stared, making sense of all this. What was with this strange being? It was ridiculous to think he had such power... and he sensed more behind him, unrelated to the boy. "Electrical energy...." Raal whispes, turning to see...
Lioran was on a mission, investigating the hidden planet of Altah'roh with a modified cloak. He hadn't expected to run out so quickly, but it certainly wasn't a problem for him. He'd just go to the drop-off point before anyone seen... Crap. Lioran grimaced at the guy on the undead horse.... He'd just squish them. That's it. Squish them dead. Then run as fast as he could. "why does everything get so complicated?" He wondered aloud, before readying his cannons.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rangiku Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 am

Ragnarok features become more fox like. The orangish-red aura completely starting to mix and take over the black. He turns his head in a pit of rage as he hears the person with his increased senses. He growls and runs forward. He was faster than before. It appeared as though he wasn't even there. You could see the ground tearing beneath him and a huge vacuum of wind behind him as he ran forward. His arms and legs became coated in black flames and electricity, increasing his speed and damage. The blackness mixed with the other colors created a demonic image. Ragnarok appeared before Lioran. He looked down upon the person as though he was insignificant. "You die now." His voice had changed to a more deeper and grave type voice. it was similar to Sephiroth's.
Ragnarok raised his right hand. The motion seemed slow, but as he brought down it was fast and hard. It had the power of 100 tons behind it.
Rangiku
Rangiku
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 am

"Holy [censored]!" Lioran screams in surprise, using his boosters to move his mech back hard. Firing a volley of guided missiles at Ragnarok, he readied and locked his cannons onto Ragnarok. Raal, meanwhile, sighed as he saw Ragnarok attack. "Fool..." He said, noting the mech's formidable capabilities. With another sigh, he charged a bolt of shadow, firing it at the mech's armor. It produced a tiny dent, but the mech, for the most part, held.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content