Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

+6
darthme
Kati
NemesisQ
agentaaa
Angusm3
Quantum Rain
10 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 8 Empty Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

A war already thousands of years since its beginning, some worlds have already been devastated, but hope remains for those who wish to defend it... or destroy it.

Aeon's armies are amassing once more, though they emerge from the shadows of defeat against the Reapers in the service of Exitium, they hold courage still. Exitium sees this happening, and is already prepared to strike again, this time to kill. Merciless fighting shall take place soon.

Elsewhere, Anima creates her guardians, preparing to defend her creations still, even through the pain of death, she refuses to give in. Chaos's hordes are running rampant through the worlds though, creating pure discord in their wake, challenged only by Anima's warriors, they will, however, win if left unchecked.

Still, the gods are summoning their warriors, as more and more appear in the Sanctuary, a world otherwise known as the home of the gods, they appear in the respective thrones to each god, with the scenery equally matching their power. It is here where our story shall begin, and here it shall start to end, for out of nothing, out of Ex Nihilo, a story will start to weave itself together.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One: Ex Nihilo - Page 8 Empty Re: Chapter One: Ex Nihilo

Post by Angusm3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

A massive surge of light energy flowed through the room, an oval like, white rimmed opening with no width could be seen off to the side in the room. "SKAER YOU MIGHT HAVE HIT ANGUS!" shouted a voice from the other side of the hole. "I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FULL OF NIGHTMARES like the stuff that I'm sure goes on in Oresia's head..." Replied Skaer. Four people came tumbling out of the hole, Skaer, Hayle, Oresia, and Chronos.

OOC: the light ray was flying toward abaddon (it was Skaers primary attack), you chose what he does, also, Auger is in there, you choose what he does
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:52 pm

---Aruna
For one as trained in stealth as Sona, moving past the main fight between Aeon's forces and Exitius's was easy. "I need to find Leo, and quickly here. ah..." Sona stopped in mid-sentence as he came face to face with a reaper, the winged dealer of death adopting a defensive stance. The reapers of Exitius are trained soldiers, and no matter what manner of foe they face, they stand stalwart, ready to fight no matter how impossible the odds. The reaper got ready for his opponents charge, setting his sword and already considering the combat routine he would use to defeat this opponent.
Sona turned and fled, moving as fast as he possibly could, and one could hear him muttering "crapcrapcrapcrapcraaaaap" under his breath. from there, Sona managed to get quite close to the throne room before finally being cornered, the reaper calling upon his fellows to help him corner this unexpectedly fast intruder."
"Ummm... I'm one of Exitius' generals, and if you lay a hand on me, he'll have your head!"
One of the reapers actually cocked an eyebrow at how horrible this lie was. 30 reapers clustered around Sona, forming a circle to keep him from escaping.
"Hmmm... So, no dice, huh? well, guess there's no helping it. die!" Sona screamed, charging at one with his daggerlike kunai drawn. Sona seemed, for a moment, a truly imposing force, and the reaper, caught off guard as he was, barely got his guard up in time.
The reaper cut through Sona's chest , and followed with a stab to the head, leaving a disgustingly bloody corpse on the ground.
The reapers were about to consider the intruder dealt with and move on when a puff of smoke enveloped the corpse, and a small log left in its place. The reapers were fast to react and get into formation, but were not fast enough to react to the barrage of shuriken emerging from behind them, which killed 3 and injured 2 more. A notably more serious looking Sona emerged from his hiding place, more shuriken in his hand. "You picked the wrong opponent." Was Sona's only warning before yet another barrage of shuriken came. The reapers were prepared this time, and with the exception of a minor injury, the shuriken were more or less a harmless distraction. However, the Kunai wielding ninja behind the barrage were another matter, and Sona brought 2 reapers down in a matter of seconds.
Sona fought with only a single kunai, but managed to dodge and weave through the myriad of blows thrown by the reapers, while slashing with his own blade. at periods, it seemed as if he moved faster than the eye could track. Sona parried one slash with his dagger, dodged underneath the stab that came immediately after, and stabbed upward into his opponents abdomen, before jumping away to get away from a slice coming from another reaper. Sona dodged into his blind side, and struck the reapers blade with his own hard enough to knock him off balance and make an opening for the neck, which he took as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Sona turned around only to be assailed by another reaper, attacking wish a series of quick slashes. Sona dodged what he could and parried what he couldn't, going into a defensive stance. The reaper smirked as his plan was accomplished, and he watched as his partner stabbed the young ninja from behind, through the heart.
Sona let out a low gurgle as he fell to the floor - and began melting, turning to water. Shurikens came from behind the reapers again, yet these ones were made of water, and seemed to fly almost as if by remote control to gouge into Exitius' ranks. Only one reaper remained, passive as always, who attempted to call more comrades to his aid before being hit squarely in the jaw by Sona. "Really bad choice of target" Sona remarked before smashing the reaper in the face with an incredibly fast kick, snapping its neck.
Sona sat down, panting. "That was freaking scary. I am never doing that again!"

---Umbra.
Abaddon was lucky. When the blast of light came, he couldn't get out of the corridor in time to dodge, so instead, he entered black chi aura form. this form normally would have only been possible for him to enter after killing people to start with, but the energies of umbra were similar enough to give him an incredibly strong, easily activated variant... Which failed to stand up to the sheer power of Skaer's blast fully.
Abaddon was next to impossible to destroy by most by sheer resilience, and thus he was quite surprised at his own injury, some of his arm and chest showing nasty scars and gouger where the blasts hit, causing quite a bit of pain.
"You... Little bastards!" Abaddon screamed in outrage "When I'm through with you, there will be nothing but a pile of ashes!" A black spiral of destructive chi blasted towards Auger from Abaddon's hands. Auger jumped out of the way effortlessly, the chi creating a large hole in the floor where Auger stood. Auger rushed at Abaddon, as Abaddon moved to get out of the way, only to be slashed at from the back as Auger jumped over Abaddon in order to get a good strike. However, Abaddon not only dodged this, but threw a large roundhouse to clear Auger out of the way and reposition himself to fight. Abaddon threw a barrage of punches, Auger widely chose to dodge instead of block these blows, putting his fast movement to use. Abaddon went for a jab, and Auger flowed directly to the side of Abaddon's arm, seeing his chance to strike "well, looks like this fight's going my way." Auger commented, smirking as he used a quick slash in an attempt to cut through Abaddon's arm. Auger was slightly startled as his stroke simply bounced off Abaddon's aura covered hand, producing sparks from the impact. "Heh, no, actually" Abaddon commented "this one's mine" Abaddon finished smirking, as he backhanded Auger with the aforementioned arm, sending him 50 meters away, crashing into the nearest wall. Abaddon casually turned back to auger's allies "I hope he wasn't your best. Well, if he was, I'll simply proceed to eliminate you as well. It's been fu-" Abaddon stopped mid sentence as a sword crashed into his back, making a small chip in his back. "I'm not done fighting you yet! get back here!" Auger demanded as he stood up, blood coming from a nasty gash in his head "I'm looking forward to this."

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 am

Oresia immediately pulled a book from his satchel and began flipping hurriedly through the pages "mud golemn, water golemn... AAH! magma golemn, I think that's what we're dealing with. It says here they have a PRETTY high life force, and it says here that their only weakness is stupidity... something which this one appears to lack. SO, Any suggestions?" Oresia pulled some herbs from his satchel and began throwing some into a vial.

Skaer began chanting "omunae chotulae nimumae cartus" over and over again, until a bright spot began glowing extremely bright with the same light as abaddon."

"WAIT, I forgot to flip the page, it says here they have almost no resistance to water and if they are submerged they die instantly." said Oresia

"Auger is a tough fighter, I'm gonna go get some of that golemn" said Hayle before he charged at the liquid magma being."

"Aah, they have arrived, what are my orders commander? Shall I kill them or capture them?" said Angus
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:05 pm

--Umbra--
"Feel free, my friend. Take out whomever you so desire." Was all that Kain said in response to Angus's questions, watching the battle carefully, as energy flowed from everywhere else towards him, collecting within him. So the brute is useful after all. Intriguing. Jaxe, meanwhile, stood there, sensing the energy flow and the beings all around them. Thousands of dead, and only a few who remain alive for now. "...ahh, the smell of pain and death. So pleasing." Jaxe said, as he pulled out his sword, it glowing with a dark purple aura, as he looked around for whomever of the guards or tougher enemies would be his first victim. "So many to choose from, perhaps I'll just kill them all."

--Aruna--
A reaper came flying out of the door near where Sona was, followed by Leo, who stabbed the Reaper into the wall, pulled the lightsaber out, and chopped off his head, as he backflipped off the wall, charged up a force attack, and pushed away all the enemies and electrocuted them using lightning from his hands. He twirled his lightsaber around, to bring it into a backhanded form, a more comparatively aggressive stance. "..." He looked over, as he sensed Sona's presence, and saw him and the destruction he wrought. He was silent for a second, and then turned back, as he swung at a reaper horizontally, than spun around, flipping up to bring it vertically, while dodging another attack from another reaper. As he landed, he swung at the second, ducked under another sword swing, impaled the third, and then sent the third flying at the second, grabbing hold of both of them with the force and sending a lightning shockwave that disintegrated them both. He ended it by impaling the first who was still on the ground, ensuring that all three were dead. He looked over at Sona again, deactivated his lightsaber, and started walking toward him.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

--Some planet
"Well, we could continue talking about this till the sun set again, but the question is, what are ya gonna do now?" Shale asked "We won't attempt to keep or detain ya, so do as ya please."

--Aruna
"so...either you're the guy I was sent to find or...Iiiim about to die." Sona notes, a hint of fear in his voice "Commander Leo, right? I was told to lend my assistance to you by commander assho- err...Aster... In any way I can."

--Umbra
"Heh heh... Guess I can go all out then, eh?" Abbadon smiled as he generated an aura of chi, throwing a volley of 5 chi balls at Hayle, explosive blasts, they would create a large blast on contact. Auger moved from behind, swiping with both weapons at close range. abaddon redirected the blades away from him using merely his fingers, and kicked Auger into the corner of the room "Urghh... I'm not liking my target ignoring me" Auger muttered, not even noticing the sparks coming off the bruise as the wound was partially healed. "Round 2!" he screamed. Abaddon, meanwhile, turned his attention to Hayle, dashing at speeds faster than even Auger's and throwing a roundhouse kick at Hayle's side, his leg covered in dark flames.

--Some planet

"So, more of those reapers, eh? did we lose anything?" Jervix asked, anxious about the answer.
"many of the mello, and one of the Reo. the loss was negligible." A surprisingly quiet voice issued from the nearby giant known as Kress "Moreover, we did manage to find a few more scraps of information about where we are. it might be a good idea to check out this Hayldrig, or the ruins of it, more likely. Perhaps I can find one of the "monsters" this area is known for. It would be good to broaden our ranks, certainly."
Jervix and Kress kept moving, towards the ruined city of hayldrig, the very earth shaking with every step Kress took.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue May 03, 2011 1:10 pm

--Aruna--
---Leo's POV---
Leo nodded and continued walking. Not-so-obviously, he wanted Sona to follow him, as he walked out of the center. As they walked out of the center, the building exploded, mystical energy jutting out in every direction, creating a blue, violent flame as it did so. The pieces of the castle flew in every direction, dissolving into little, tiny pieces as it touched the ground, giving a sort of gray snowfall to the area. "...There are still more enemies." Leo said simply, as he reactivated his lightsaber and charged past the gates, where the fighting was still very much visibly intense.

--Some Planet--
---Rain's POV---
"You wouldn't out of morals and the fact I could get out, right?" Rain said, with a smirk, as he sat at the edge of the bed and got up, standing on his own two feet easily. "Well, my partner is probably half-way across the galaxy, so I guess I'll offer my services to you, for the time being." Rain said, as he walked toward the exit. "Call me if you need me." He said, as he walked out. Any of his stuff would follow him, traveling through the air of their own will, seemingly anyway.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Angus quickly ran at his old master Skaer, before he was able to attack he was slammed to the ground by Skaer's abilities. "You're gonna have to go traitor on us with a bit more class to do any harm Angus" he chuckled as a man would as he spouted a one-liner to a crushed insect. Angus was pinned to the ground while Skaer continued to summon the magma golem, this one much taller but slower than Abaddon.

Hayle repeatedly slashed and dodged around Abaddon. Picking his way through the molten's clumsy attacks. "I will fight forever for the kingdom that has been ruined!" he screamed while jumping back and going in for another volley.

Oresia flipped through a book labeled "101 ways to kill anything" and subsequently shouted to his comrades "WE NEED WATER FOR CHAOS' SAKE!" "I'll get right on summoning an ocean of ice water then" shouted Skaer right back sarcastically.

--MEANWHILE on Dyson

"Ohhh this seems nice. This could work." Keter appeared to be talking to himself "That planet looks very nice, for what we need" he said, looking at the cube on his shoulder. He could see the fighting on the Exitius planet in his minds eye. Keter began glowing red, more his colour than usual. "This should be my ultimate test" he said, disappearing along with the cube that rested on his shoulder.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

---Umbra

Abaddon sidestepped most of the attacks, dodging around them, and occasionally merely whacking the blade away by punching at the side of it, though the enchanted metal held, despite Abaddon's hopes. "Forever? you're not going to be alive for much longer than the next 5 minutes, worm!"
Abaddon briefly glowed whit before letting out an all directions shockwave on the ground, jumping out of combat as he did so. The shockwave itself would be easy to dodge, but the intent was merely to distract. "alright, not bad for softskins, but... I'm about to show you--" Abaddon's back seemed charged with white flame billowing off it as his entire body glowed white, "--why low class creatures don't get to tango with me!" Abaddon smiled as he said this, bringing one hand up "Eenie, meenie, minie YOU!" He said, pointing at Auger. "Alright, I get some gameti-" Auger began, trying to stab at Abaddon. Abaddon appeared behind Auger in a split second, and smashed him in the head with a punch, sending him flying. A kick weakly blocked by Auger's blades came from the front, followed by a bolt of white lightning sending him flying further. Lastly, running at impossible speeds, Abaddon appeared where Auger was about to impact, and kicked him back, into Hayle. Auger managed to barely stand up, propping his broken and charred body up using his blades. "heh..." Auger managed a wry smile, shaking as he stood up supported only by his legs. "I think, that we may have to work together on this one... or we'll get beaten back pretty badly. And especially since my body's uh... My body's seen better days."
"Oh, I was hoping he was dead by now. I was just now relishing the image of the scene where you gape astonished at his corpse. I'm pretty sure most softskins should be dead by now. anyways, I suppose i should get back to killing you." Abaddon replied, firing off another, larger electric bolt, moving in a spiralling pattern.

---Aruna
Sona sighed, following Leo "Ya know, I think the forces there are capable of handling it, and, ya know, we've gotten the key objectives. We should probably rest and...and you're not going to stop, are you? Fine. Stupid war..."
Sona readied his kunai, and created a water clone to aid him in battle "Well, I may as well go out with style..."

---Some planet

Shale's POV

"well, I'm glad to hear that. It would be good to have someone like you with us. Anyway, we don't really have any situations so far, so...

"sir! we have a situation! Chaos' forces have breached the walls!" The nurse screamed, narrowly dodging the blade of a marauder.
Shale's face tightened as he drew his blade, solid air coming from it "hey now, that wasn't nice..." several more came from the katana, cutting the marauder in 4 before he could strike back "Not nice at all..."
Shale's face had lost its warmth as he looked back at Rain. "I can't stand those who would strike out at the innocent without purpose... Well, now would be as good a time as ever to help out."

Last edited by agentaaa on Tue May 03, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue May 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Hayle dodged the lightning quickly and got his bearings "AUGER GET SKAER TO PATCH YOU UP AND GET BACK IN THE FIGHT!!" he shouted

Skaer had just finished summoning the golem and it began waling toward Abaddon, it towered over him. Only coming up to his knees. The stupid golem chuckled as it clumsily tried to stamp on Abaddon.

Oresia started throwing the books he was finished with at Kain, no real reason but Kain appeared to be able to deflect them easily enough.

A red blur came into view and took a double or triple take to become focused into the visible spectrum, it said
"I.
AM.
RESISTING!"
an insane rage could be seen welling up within the being. "I am Keter..." it whispered
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm

--Umbra--
---Jaxe's POV---
As Jaxe killed the final Reaper easily, due to the increased power from absorbing all their soul's energy and former strength, Jaxe turned toward Abbadon. "Ahh, the feel of absorbing these pathetic creature's energies." He says, as he walks towards the massive creature. "So, you can't be harmed by swords, huh? Well, how about overwhelming magic?" Jaxe says, smirking, as he channels his energy. The freshness of his new found strength allowed for even stronger attacks for the time being, and this strength was very visible, as a dark purple aura surrounded Jaxe. He made a barrier between the golem, the others, and Abbadon. "I'll take him myself for now. You deal with our other friends." Jaxe said confidently, as he walked in front of Abbadon. To Abbadon, it was obvious Jaxe was definitely not at all human, or even the 'soft skins' he's used to. This one felt much different, and was far too confident to think he could handle him. "Let's see who's the overconfident one, shall we?" Jaxe said, smirking, as he dropped into a martial arts fighting stance, energy converging into his fists. The energy seemed to make a fist that was roughly six times larger than his actual hands.

---Kain's POV---
The books bounced off Kain like a rubber ball to a brick wall, not at all phasing him whatsoever, not even making him stumble or lose concentration. "Keter." He repeated the name, as he walked forward towards where the being was appearing. Black energy was very much visibly streaming towards Kain, and every step he took, black flames arose and then disappeared.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 03, 2011 2:43 pm

---Umbra

Abaddon Looked at the barrier, considering it for a second before redirecting his attention back to Jaxe. "I think my time will be better spent smashing you. Finally, someone worth killing, heh." Abaddon considered his opponent. The power of this creature was indeed massive, and Abaddon understood this was a battle where even with his full power, there would be a disadvantage. "well, come, odd one. You may not be a soft skin, but, you're still no molten. " well, this one is someone I'll have to work against. I'll have to figure out his weaknesses quickly...." Abaddon glared at the creature in front of him. "this won't take long at all..." Abaddon proceeded to fired a pair of lightning bolts, one a straight bolt, while the other one spiraled directly around it. Abaddon then used his speed to run to Jaxe, and throw a barrage of kicks and punches like only a monk could. The fists and feet of Abaddon seemed to have electrical energy surrounding them, as an aura, and Abaddon never stopped pressing his opponent.

Auger looked up "hey, quit yelling at me. S'no reason to yell right in my ear... Anyways, what to do now that the main attraction's gone...other than get all healed upded" Auger said cheerfully, the loss of blood only contributing a small part of the ludicrousness of his sentence. "And why does everyone feel the need to steal my prey!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Wed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

Keter looked toward Kain A quick laugh came from him insanely as he said the word "stop" repeatedly in increasingly hushed tones as one would when they were losing consciousness. He was not losing consciousness however, his aura was going a bright crimson. The Aura could not be quite discerned from it's surroundings due to the sheer level of light emitted. He began pulsing with sheer insanity. "STOP!" he boomed, holding the p.

Hayle withdrew from the fight. "This isn't worth it, Angus is changed why are we even here?"

The magma golem, now quite annoyed began frantically pounding the ground where Abaddon stood.

Oresia had finally find something else that he thought worthwhile. "Pierce it with something called a 'grenade' and watch it explode I- oh wait that must be this thing" he said, pulling a grenade from his robes. "How the hell do we pierce a molten with this thing?!"
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed May 04, 2011 12:27 pm

--Umbra--
---Jaxe's POV---
The bolts would pass through Jaxe, as he phased himself to do so, and they collided with eachother, offering a shield, as he teleported to beside the Molten, in mid-air, and punched him right in the head followed by a series of rock missiles from the ground. "I'm afraid you're right, this won't take long... for me to kill you that is."

---Kain's POV---
"..." Kain said nothing, as he now circled the rift, not moving any closer, being wary of the rift itself, not its passenger, any yet not further from it either, as power continued to grow in strength within him.

--Aruna--
---Leo's POV---
"You can stay and rest if you want." Leo said, as he jumped forward a very great distance, landing straight into the battlefield and engaging multiple enemies at once. Despite all that he's faced, he didn't seem at all any weaker than when the battle started.

--Some Planet--
---Rain's POV---
As soon as Rain exited, he entered the room again, this time, another marauder flew into the room, dead as well. "...So I noticed." Rain commented, as he pulled out his sword and activated it, the blade being of a golden color, and shaped like a masamune, and just as long too.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 04, 2011 1:10 pm

---Umbra
Abaddon smirked as the being known as Jaxe punched him in the face, not even shirking from the blow. The energy in the punch hurt, and would have knocked most onto their posterior, but abaddon was only minorly damaged, and didn't flinch from the blow. "I'll enjoy killing you... People of your sort I prefer to kill slowly, but I can see--" Abaddon felt the rock missiles hit him, but took no mind, his own skin harder than a rock "That won't be possible. first, though..." Abaddon turned to the magma golem pounding its fists near him "I'm sick of your noise." Abaddon said, as he struck the golem's hand, breaking much of it off "And I want it... To stop!"
Abaddon fired another bolt of lightning, larger, and it struck the golem in the chest with enough force to break an entire mountain. "you want me, big boy" As the golem continued to smash heedless, Abaddon stood right under him, stopping the giant's fist with his own "You're not the right level of power to do any damage". Abaddon grabbed the giants arm, and lifted it "and I have someone else I'd like to get back to!" Abaddon then used the arm as a point for throwing, concentrating his formidable chi and lifting with enough force to throw someone to the other side of the planet.

Auger shook his head, a little more awake "Huh. I always thought friendship wasn't something you let go of so quickly, warrior. Was I wrong?... I've only learned a little about them, about bonds... but what I did learn was that they are too valuable to just let go. Auger got up again, and brandished his sword, his vitality seeming to increase and come back, his wounds beginning to heal. "After all the trouble you went through just to see him again, do we move back?"

---Some planet

Shale simply grunted in response, his movement almost impossible to track as he moved like a blur, cutting up anything that came in front of him. blasts of wind and katana, almost surgically precise, cut through any soldier daring to face Shale. his blade cut through anything that it struck, and it struck something new every second.
Meanwhile, Onyx fought as only an orc could, his next opponent coming at him with blades drawn only to be smashed in the face by one of Onyx's meaty fists. Onyx turned to strike at his next opponent, a behemoth, his axes cleaving into the creatures face. Bellowing in pain, it charged at Onyx, who instead of jumping out of the way stood,planting his feet. the behemoth managed to get within an inch of Onyx before noticing its new problem, quicksand appearing before its feet. The gigantic creature howled in despair before being sucked down, the beast unable to escape. Onyx laughed a bit at his new victor, his confidence rising to new heights. Onyx looked up only just in time to jump out of the way of the meteor rushing to the behemoth's place of death, however, and the impact send a shard of rock shrapnel into his shoulder. he looked up to see an arrow fly right past his face, and he instantly understood that it would have hit him in the neck if he hadn't jumped out of the way of the meteor, likely killing him. Onyx traced the direction it came from and saw a dark ranger, smirking as she reloaded her bow. Crying out a bestial roar, Onyx threw his axe at the ranger, and it cleaved through the shocked elf. Onyx ran immediately after his thrown weapon, only to see a chaotic fury, its hands charged with Arcane energy. Onyx Roared in outrage, knowing he probably wouldn't survive the next attack - only to see the Fury suddenly find itself without its arms or feet, as Kael stood in front of it, a glare the only thing noting emotion on his otherwise cold face. Kael walked away as the creatures head fell from its shoulders, wielding his enormous great-sword like a toy as he methodically cut through every chaos soldier who encountered him.

Kress smiled at his new swell in forces. The local orcs had gathered, one and all, to face him as he wandered near the ruins of the kingdom of Hayldrig. The chieftain, thinking him a demon of some sort, attempted some blood ritual to try and gain his power. The chieftain, of course, was quite surprised when his chant failed, and he was summarily picked up in Kress' gigantic claws and devoured whole. It hadn't taken that much to then force the orc's servitude, and they had already began slaving away at building weapons of war, catapults and the like, for Kress's needs. It was less for the orcs usefulness --- even when instructed on how to improve their basic equipment, his creatures were more useful --- But for the fact that he, for once, was commanding sentients again, other than Jervix, who were simply following by intimidation. It was a feeling he missed

Jervix was lost in though at the time, pondering the situation he and Kress had ended up in. They had no way to contact New Zebes, or any of the pirate commanders there. they had lost most radio contact, and only encountered rather primitive life. it did no good to be the lord of a bunch of stick wielding idiots, and they were, for all intents and purposes, stranded here until a new portal opened up. What were they to do now? "No, I won't give into despair" Jervix muttered. "...On Lord Ridley's name, I will find us a way off this rock."

--Aruna

"Hmmm. life or respect... screw it, I got one life already, but I wanna see what that other thing is like." Sona said with an uncharacteistic smile on his face. " I won't fail... not again."

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Fri May 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Keter teleported around without pause. "This place looks interesting" he said, examining something new every time he stopped.

Angus struggled some more, shouting obscenities at Skaer and Hayle.

Skaer fired another concentrated blast at Abaddon, this one as powerful as the first. "this little creep's gonna die" he chuckled

Hayle stopped fighting and tried talking to Angus "What the hell is wrong with you, you moron. We came here to get you back from these assholes so what the **** do you think you're doing?!" "I'm fulfilling my purpose" he replied
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 am

--Umbra--
The blast would just bounce back when it hit the barrier Jaxe set up to separate his allies and Abbadon. "What part of 'he's mine' did you not understand?" Jaxe said coldly to Skaer's attempt to steal his opponent. "Find your own!"

Eventually, Keter would be staring at a very dark, armored figure with black wings jutting out of the sides. "...Get out of my castle." The being said deathly, as he punched Keter with overwhelming magic power acting as a shockwave, closing the gate. The being then hovered over to the throne in the throne room and sat down, taking a deep breath, as his powers calmed down some. "..." He looks down at the others who were fighting amongst his throne, his castle. "..."
(Exitus, form 2)

Kain looked at Exitus, and bowed as he sat down. "How may I serve you?" He asked, knowing full well that he only comes around to give out orders. Most likely, everyone else would be more or less stunned by the god's sudden appearance. "...Kain. Why are these pests amongst my castle's soldiers?" The god asked plainly, none to happy about his enemies infesting his throne. "Another one of your schemes?" "..." Kain was silent, not sure how to reply to that. "...End this quickly." The god said coldly, then looked at the others. "Yes, my lord." Kain replied, as he got up and turned towards his other enemies.

--Some Planet--

Rain flew up through the building, phasing through it, with wings outstretched, as he channeled his energies to prepare for a widespread attack against his enemies. As he reached the top, he hovered several meters above the building, and held his sword up high, as it glowed. Finally, he swung in the air, performing a full 360, casting several energy beams that flew out from the blade and towards Exitus's hordes. Rain flipped in the air, and flew straight to the enemies surviving on the ground, sword poised to strike as he came down on top of an inquisitor.

(Not that many beams, roughly thirty or so.)

--Aruna--

It was certainly a good thing that Leo stepped in to fight, as the battle actually swung more towards the enemy's forces than Aeon's. Leo almost literally flew into the battle, lightsaber swinging, taking enemies out, as he cut a path toward his allies, maybe with Sona behind him. Leo channeled his force energy, as he force pushed enemies aside for further effect.

(I forgot which god this was...)

--Kiltara, ten miles from Machina--

Lara and Light were finishing off the last of the Exitus scout parties that were trying to find a weakness in Machina's defenses, and then finally sat down, taking a breather from the battle. "...I swear...the dead armies just keep getting bigger the more we eliminate them..." Lara comments, breathing somewhat heavy, and sitting atop a part of a fallen skyscraper. Light was leaning against a still-standing piece of wall, not really tired from the battle. "Yeah, well, maybe they multiply after death?" He replied, and Lara sat there, thinking for a moment. "...I don't even want to think about that..." She said, with a slight grin.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

"This place is a place of war, it is my ultimate test. Are you the being that these weak ones call a god?" Keter continued analyzing every inch of the building carefully.

"Okay screw this I'm just going to change him back" said Skaer "Luitre reutn Fenuyom Cartragro!" he spoke. Angus got up, his memory restored to when he was in alliance with his friends. "Good as new, now go kill that guy who teleported you here. Hey Abaddon! what the hell are ou fighting for anyway? Fighting this guy taking orders from exitius might be a better use of your time! You too Jaxe!"

Hayle glared at Kain "I'm not sensing anything from this one, he would appear to be drained of something, not sure if it's mana or strength."

Chronos went to the throne of Exitius "Hello!" he said cheerfully "is this your planet? I had no idea when we came here, we were just following that Kain guy because he took a friend of a friend."
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat May 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Umbra---

Auger stopped abruptly, remembering the god's aura from the last battle. "Jeez, the guy feels cold as death itself. man though, that's an impressive strength he emits... I can't believe I'm actually saying this again, but if he fights, we don't have a chance at fighting back."

Abaddon laughed at the Mage's suggestion. "I'm sorry, what, did you actually think I was that stupid!? Someone's gotten a bit full of themselves." Abaddon noted snidely as he continued fighting with Jaxe "And this--" Abaddon fired blasts of energy at Jaxe, almost like a machine gun in terms of pure speed of blasts "Has gone too far already, I think" Abaddon appeared to be charging energy as he fired, glowing in a way similar to when he let off the first of his shock-wave attacks.

---Some planet

The trio worked as a team, Onyx making the earth shake underneath a large group of enemies to make it easy for Shale's wind slashes to cut into them, While Kael simply mowed through any survivor with unmatched speed and efficiency. together, the 3 managed to cut through hundreds of soldiers, the remaining chaos troops retreating with their tails between their legs.
"Well, that was certainly a bad way to wake up." Shale remarked. "I don' believe I even managed to get a cup of tea first"
"That's hardly the thing to focus on! Has anyone considered that it's a little odd for this out of the way outpost to get attacked! There needs to be a good reason Chaos sent this!" Kael Admonished
"Ok, you remember this is chaos's forces, right? as in the god of randomness? this was probably just to cure her boredom." Onyx advised
Shale simply sat down, closed his eyes, and lay there, breathing the only movement he gave
"...Kael, I think the commander just fell into a coma... Do we, uh, do we call medical staff?" Onyx asked Kael, rather uncertain about just what his commander was doing.
Kael simply smiled. "The commander is known for his meditative stance, and in going into it, he's able to figure a lot out. give him some time..."
Shale stood up about twenty minutes later, slowly. "half of what chaos does is a bluff, but the other half, well, we can't afford to hope it's a bluff, let's just say. This place here is an observation post, so I'd think myself that she didn' want this area monitored, eh? of course, she might simply want this land, but if she did, she'da probably sent more overwhelming force...or at least, enough to keep the outcome in doubt. in other words, we need to figure out what she's up to... After some ginseng tea, of course.
Onyx groaned at his commander's utter laziness, while Kael simply laughed.

Aruna.
Sona and his clone were mirror images of each other, cutting and slicing at anything which came close, and using jutsu and shuriken when they were a little farther away. Sona was both amazed at how well he was doing himself, and how little it was compared to Leo. Sona was no slouch in the fighting department, but in Leo's wake, he did little more than mop up the forces he had left over. "Well, this is still better than being homeless, I guess..." Sona said, and then narrowly jumped out of the way of another soldiers sword. "woah. less talky, more fighty!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 07, 2011 2:57 pm

--Umbra--
Before anyone could use any magic, Kain finally executed his long, charged up attack, putting in place a massive Dark Star Omega field, cancelling out magic entirely from everyone save for Exitus, due to the fact that he is a god. Kain smirked for once in his life, as several dozen guards flowed into the throne room, swords poised against the weakened enemies.

Before that, however, Jaxe merely smiled at Abaddon as the god of death entered. "I'm afraid we'll have to continue this another time." He said, then encompassed himself in his black wings and dissapeared into thin air, leaving little trace of his being there to begin with. Once the field was up, Abaddon would know very much why he did so.

Exitus looked down toward Chronos, an emotionless expression on his face. "...Meddler of time, you would array your powers against mine?" Exitus replied plainly to Chronos's attempts to talk to the god of death.

--Some planet--
Rain flew down to the ground and landed softly, standing a distance from the others, obviously secluding himself while listening in on what they were talking about. "...hmph. The goddess of discord needs no reason to fight." Rain whispered simply to himself. "Not in this war at least."

--Aruna--
Leo finally reached the allied lines, with Sona close behind, and just as he did so, an Archangel appeared beside Leo. "Shall I finish this fight, Leon?" "...I'm not Leon." He said, turning around to face the enemies. He channeled his force energies up once more, and so too did the Archangel, as they both released a powerful shockwave of energy, both compounding and combining with eachother for added effect, which tore into the enemy and sent them back into the fortress. The allied forces rushed to meet the staggered enemies, refusing to let one to live and spread their wicked ways.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Mon May 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"I do not think I can out power you neither certainly outfight you." said Chronos "Simple curiosity and the fact that I have seen all yet you still intrigue me, you gods appear to be symbols of power that these mortals look up to. I never had any reason to start an army. Never any reason to use oh say... Magic. Should use an EMP next time" he finished, blinking out of visible existence

Keter nearly fell to the ground but held himself up using telekinesis on the ground beneath him. "So you can destroy magic, won't be long beforrrr-" Keter looked visibly pleased "there it is" He stopped using his telekinesis and went back down to the floor. "Auger, yes I know your name before you ask. Can't you negate that crap? And why'd you hit me? It's not like I'm hurting anything, I am part of no army alien or enemy to yours" Keter asked Exitius
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 10, 2011 1:45 am

---Umbra

"Coward! Abaddon roared at Jaxe as he escaped, and moved to pursue until he finally was enveloped in the Omega field itself, his aura vanishing. "...so this is why he ran..." Abaddon muttered, not feeling too well or pleased. being a magical creature by nature, this field took a small toll on his resting state. Abbaddon noticed Exitius, and bowed. "Lord Exitius! my apologies for this...infestation... in your world. please permit me to...eliminate them..."

Auger looked at Keter with a curious expression. "first, I can only do so for myself, and second, how do you know my name and abilities...?" Auger stood in thought for roughly ten seconds before his face lit up with sudden inspiration. "I know! You're one of my fans from back on Praaxis, right?"

---Some planet

Shale, Onyx, and Kael then went on to the business of having tea, a rather uncomfortable business for Onyx which only got worse as they tried and failed to find a chair which would not break when he sat on it, leading to him having to sit on the floor.
"Just you, me, and Onyx should go on this little adventure, I think" Shale Said to Kael
"Like I said, half of what chaos does is simply random, so it wouldn' do to invest any more force than that in what could be a wild goose chase. "hmmmm --- perhaps Rain would be interested in coming too..." Shale pondered.
"Ow! I sat on a hercules beetle!" Complained Onyx

---Aruna
"...I know it's necessary, but... I can't participate in this." Declared Sona, as he watched the stragglers get eliminated. "Well, it's not like they can't handle it. It's not hard to cut down a fleeing enemy, after all" Sona said with a slight bit of bitterness in his voice.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Wed May 11, 2011 9:48 am

--Umbra--
Exitus abruptly turned toward the droid with a sort of deathly glare. "..." Then he looked back at Abaddon, only with more approval it would seem, which is odd of such a god. "...Hmm." The god thought for a moment or two, as then he decided on the course of action to be taken. He summoned forth from the summoning circle, of his own power to overrule the Omega field, a group of Fire demons accompanied by Blade masters. "Take them prisoner instead." The god ordered, as the new arrivals circled Auger, Skaer, and everyone not aligned to Exitus. "As you wish." Kain said, bowing, as he took out his sword and pointed it at Auger. "Your cooperation would be best."

--Aruna--
Sona would find that Leo wasn't fighting anymore either. Instead, he sheathed his lightsaber and turned around, walking toward the hills from which the angelic armies emerged from to begin with. The less of them means the less my flesh and blood fights... That is the price to be paid.

--Some Planet--
Rain was meditating outside, on top of the roof of a random building. People would know he was too, due to the fact that every time he concentrated on meditation, random objects would float in mid-air around him, as a testament to the balance necessary for improvement.

--Kiltara--
Light started walking out toward where their destination was finally, as Lara jumped up to keep up with him. "I don't see how you keep wanting to rush into battle, Light was it?" "Yes, and it's a habit I learned from a close friend of mine." "Let me guess, his name would be Shadow, right?" Lara says jokingly, not at all thinking of how right she actually was. "Yes, actually. His name is Shadow." Light replied simply, as if it wasn't a big deal. "...And he's my enemy..."
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 am

"This is really it?" said Angus under his breath to Oresia "They're just going to 'put us in jail' well balls to that I think!" Oresia just nodded and followed the fire demons Hayle and Skaer formed a sort of two person huddle and spoke amongst themselves while they walked. IThey can't capture us, I may not have told you this before... Chronos isn't human. He uses something called a 'computer' from one of the ages he has visited. Says it's better than magic at times and I guess he's right because we're being hauled off and he's gone." "Odd they haven't disarmed us, I could just as well escape with my blades from any prison they try to throw me in, let the god try and take them..." he snickered

*OOC NVM HE HAS SCOURGE AND HARBINGER KK?
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed May 11, 2011 4:45 pm

---Umbra

"I don't think so, sorry..." Auger started, drawing his blades. Tired as he was, he still managed movement, a groaning sound heard from his legs as he did so. Slow, he still managed to get under a blade master's guard with a clever tactic, and cut a neat slash into its leg, though not enough to kill it, before he finally fell, a snap accompanying his legs giving out. the blade master, thinking his opponent dead entirely, was lax in his killing blow, raising his blades high and taking his eyes off Auger for the split second he needed to throw his weapon through the blade masters chin, and stabbing into his skull. Breathing Heavily, Auger readied his weapon for another attack
Only for a different attack to come from behind, Abaddon bashing Auger's skull so hard Auger was knocked out, and finally fell limp on the floor.
"Lord Exitius, might I ask a favor? This one has vexed us greatly in the past, but has also shown skill... Let me break him, through slow, painful torture, until he is a willing pawn for myself. It will take time with one of his stubbornness, but... I believe I can do it."
Abaddon's carefully chosen words most likely hid the true feelings of the molten from everyone except Exitius and perhaps Kain, but the truth was that he had chosen Auger for a different reason. Abaddon's anger towards Auger was incredibly, matched only perhaps by his rage at Jaxe. Here was a simple softskin, a human, no less, who had shown an utter lack of respect for everything, most of all Abaddon. He had done everything he could to beat Auger into a bloody pulp, and had seen that his pride had not been curbed in the least. he was one of those rare, undaunted humans, prideful and utterly shameless.
The type of human Abaddon hated most.
He did want to break Auger, yes, but simply to show the molten's superiority over softskins, to show how beneath them they were, and to serve as an example for similar humans.
Abaddon smiled at the thought of a broken, submissive Auger, sitting before his feet and begging his pardon.

---Some planet

Kress sat satisfied in his new small army. he had found a pair of orcs to further add to his forces, and the orcs had managed to re-outfit themselves in better weapons and armor, pulling a pair of catapults as they walked. While no great force themselves, the myriad of creatures surrounding them made up for that. Kress had been allowing them to reproduce, allowing his army to grow in strength, and this lush world allowed for reproduction to happen quickly indeed. His army was ready, but now the frustrating part occurred to Kress.
Who would be the target?

Shale had sent Onyx to fetch Rain, and the orc felt a little uncomfortable coming up to the warrior, as while he had shamanistic abilities of his own, his own race's natural mistrust of magic hadn't quite died away in Onyx's heart yet. "I've been sent by Shale to tell you--" Onyx paused as he came too close to Rain, and was hit by a roof tile. "That sometime this evening, we're going on a mission, and to speak to him about it when you are able."

---Aruna
Despite his... somewhat skittish... personality, and his boyish age and attitude, Sona was nevertheless a ninja skilled at his trade, and Had noticed something odd from Leo right away. Originally, Sona thought him a simple tough guy, not letting his emotions or convictions show in words or actions. Sona had seen that before. However, the more he watched the more he realized there was no facade. It was almost as if the entire affair so far had been of no importance. Shrugging, he realized that he couldn't answer why while knowing so little, so he decided to hurry to the commander's side, and talk with him for a little while.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat May 14, 2011 7:18 am

--Umbra--
Exitus thought for a moment on the prospect of it, though any emotions or curiosity would not at all be visible. "...Do as you desire." He said finally, giving Abaddon free reign over such a task. Exitus looks over to the others, as they are all stopped at the door. "...Disarm them." The god said plainly but authoritatively, as the guards reached out, taking any and all weapons from them. Kain was smart, he kept the Omega field up, ensuring that no magic or anything could be used to free them.

--Some Planet--
"..." Rain didn't say anything, as the random objects slowly went back to their original places, as if nothing had moved in the first place. He then stood up, and opened his eyes, looking at Onyx. "...An orc? Hm, you will certainly not like what you see in the near future, I can tell." Rain said, somewhat cautiously, as if not very happy to deliver such news. He walked toward wherever Shale was at this point in time, for the briefing and what not.

--Aruna--
Leo didn't have much to say beyond a simple 'yes' or 'no' to the relatively impersonal questions, obviously not being the kind of person to be open and charismatic, more so secluded and something else. The more Sona listened to how he talked, how he walked, it seemed as if his mind kept rolling on one thought and one thought only, but oh so many things that branched from that one thought. It sounded as if here were pained sometimes, at other times, concern, even other times, depressed, it was odd, to say the least, but true and barely visible on the surface.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down