Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cibarius

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cibarius - Page 5 Empty Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cibarius - Page 5 Empty Re: Cibarius

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger, ready for the crossbow this time, dodged all the shots, coming closer to the dark elf every time, before coming so close he actually threw his sword at the crossbow from five feet away, intent on breaking it. He'd had enough of all this complicated ranged combat.

The Dark elf would actually move her arm slightly, and it would slam up against the shield instead of the avelyn crossbow. She would quickly put both the bow and shield on her back and pick up Auger's sword with her now free hand. She would let loose a flurry of swings at the now unarmed Auger.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Auger seemed to smile, as the swings once again met an afterimage, as Auger was now some distance away, having finally freed his short sword, and chain along with it. "Ahhh, that's better." Auger commented, before spinning the chain in a rapid motion and charging the dark elf.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger seemed to smile, as the swings once again met an afterimage, as Auger was now some distance away, having finally freed his short sword, and chain along with it. "Ahhh, that's better." Auger commented, before spinning the chain in a rapid motion and charging the dark elf.

The elf would raise her fist, and shoot a 'beam' of fire at Auger, despite already holding a sword in her hand. She was able to do this virtually unhindered.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Auger simply sidestepped the attack, before jumping upwards. The spinning of the blade was now ridiculously quick, to the point that it seemed like a solid gray mass rather than a quick-moving chain. Bringing it down while the chain is still spinning, Auger continued to spin it at this hyper-speed, as it crashed down on the dark elf.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:47 pm

agentaaa wrote:Auger simply sidestepped the attack, before jumping upwards. The spinning of the blade was now ridiculously quick, to the point that it seemed like a solid gray mass rather than a quick-moving chain. Bringing it down while the chain is still spinning, Auger continued to spin it at this hyper-speed, as it crashed down on the dark elf.

The elf would take a few steps back and fire bursts of avelyn bolts to keep him at bay. She would keep slowly backing up and firing if he followed.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:35 am

as the strike hit, Rocks and dust were kicked up into the surrounding area, as the strike left a huge gouge in the earth. Auger dodged the few bolts that correctly aimed towards him with his protective shroud around him, before charging forward again. "Hmmm... I guess that's enough feeling eachother out, right? Truth be told, I'm getting bored with all this fire and arrows crap." Auger explained, as he came out of the dust cloud. "and I think I just figured out how to end this in an instant!" He yelled, grinning. "don't blink, or you'll miss it!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:39 am

agentaaa wrote:as the strike hit, Rocks and dust were kicked up into the surrounding area, as the strike left a huge gouge in the earth. Auger dodged the few bolts that correctly aimed towards him with his protective shroud around him, before charging forward again. "Hmmm... I guess that's enough feeling eachother out, right? Truth be told, I'm getting bored with all this fire and arrows crap." Auger explained, as he came out of the dust cloud. "and I think I just figured out how to end this in an instant!" He yelled, grinning. "don't blink, or you'll miss it!"

The dark elf would charge another flame spell, and then put it into the ground. Cracks would open up, traveling toward Auger. When they got underneath him, they spread outward in a wide area, then fire began to pour out of the fissures that had opened up. Whether or not this would hurt him, it would actually send him airborne due to the combination of heat, and the chain moving so fast that it may as well act as a hot-air ballon.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:43 am

Auger, instead of fighting against the pull, dodged the streams of fire, and then simply stopped swinging the chain, after being in the air for a couple of seconds. now fifty feet in the air, he directed himself directly towards the dark elf, grinning.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:45 am

agentaaa wrote:Auger, instead of fighting against the pull, dodged the streams of fire, and then simply stopped swinging the chain, after being in the air for a couple of seconds. now fifty feet in the air, he directed himself directly towards the dark elf, grinning.

She would stand there, completely motionless as if she did not understand what was happening. She stood and stood and stood. Then, at the last possible moment, she quick-drew the avelyn and fired a burst of fire bolts at point-blank range into Auger's face.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:53 am

knocking away some of the bolts with his hand, one bolt in particular stuck right through the middle of his free hand, seemingly not bothering auger, though the airspeed and cold soon doused the flame of the arrow. "that's good!" Auger said, coming down not with a sword blade, but a kick towards the ground. Whether or not it hit the dark elf, it would break apart the ground for ten feet around him. "Didn't hit any major arteries, I think. well, if I die, I'll know I was wrong, right? Heheheheheheh" Auger chortled at his own joke.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:57 am

agentaaa wrote:knocking away some of the bolts with his hand, one bolt in particular stuck right through the middle of his free hand, seemingly not bothering auger, though the airspeed and cold soon doused the flame of the arrow. "that's good!" Auger said, coming down not with a sword blade, but a kick towards the ground. Whether or not it hit the dark elf, it would break apart the ground for ten feet around him. "Didn't hit any major arteries, I think. well, if I die, I'll know I was wrong, right? Heheheheheheh" Auger chortled at his own joke.

Briefly, the bolt would just sit there. However, it would ignite again, and incinerate itself within his hand, causing more burns. The elf drew her sword hand over the crossbow as it ignited into crimson flame. As it burned brightly, she aimed it at Auger, and simply stared at him with the kind of look someone gave the person they were about to kill with little satisfaction.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 am

"so that's what your arrows do... I was curious." Auger said thoughtfully. "looks like I lose that hand." Auger dashed forward, Straight at the dark elf. "well, now I know.'' he said, moving at quick speeds to attack his newfound opponent. it seemed that he hadn't bothered moving out of the way of the crossbow's path, however.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:06 am

agentaaa wrote:"so that's what your arrows do... I was curious." Auger said thoughtfully. "looks like I lose that hand." Auger dashed forward, Straight at the dark elf. "well, now I know.'' he said, moving at quick speeds to attack his newfound opponent. it seemed that he hadn't bothered moving out of the way of the crossbow's path, however.

The elf suddenly aimed the cross bow at the ground and fired. Three flaming fireballs hit the ground and fizzled out. Smoke rose from the spot they hit. She then raised it up to bear on Auger. Suddenly, the spot the elf had shot exploded into a black smoke. With the smokescreen in place, she fired another burst of bolts at Auger, having already aimed at him just before the explosion.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:12 am

"what?" Auger exclaimed as the smoke went up in front of him. "crap..." auger muttered, as the bolts came. "slight modification, I guess."
As the bolts went into the smokescreen, their path would go untraced by Auger, except auger was no longer there, set up high in the air with a yellow glow on his feet. "Neat strategy." Auger said as he stood in the air. "We'll do this again some other time. shame about the weight difference though." auger said, as the manacles motivated in the dark elfs' direction, creating the fastest and most ridiculous shoulder check in avalonian history crash down upon her.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 am

agentaaa wrote:"what?" Auger exclaimed as the smoke went up in front of him. "crap..." auger muttered, as the bolts came. "slight modification, I guess."
As the bolts went into the smokescreen, their path would go untraced by Auger, except auger was no longer there, set up high in the air with a yellow glow on his feet. "Neat strategy." Auger said as he stood in the air. "We'll do this again some other time. shame about the weight difference though." auger said, as the manacles motivated in the dark elfs' direction, creating the fastest and most ridiculous shoulder check in avalonian history crash down upon her.

She would simultaneously charge a fireball in one hand and jump backward. In the frame of a quarter of a second, the ground where she had been standing exploded and turned to lava and she was out of the way of the shoulder check with only millimeters to spare.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:23 am

"crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap" Auger yelled, stopping himself with only moments to spare with his lightning manacles."I can float with these for a bit, but they slow me down unless I use a burst of speed... but this stuff will only give me one more before it disappears." Auger thinks, momentarily floating above the lava. "I got it!" Auger snaps to attention, immediately floating to in front of the lava, facing the elf. Immediately, he bursts into sudden movement straight forward towards her, the manacles disappearing as he does, before simply running the short distance left, short sword at the ready. "Simplest option is always the best!" he crows.

Last edited by agentaaa on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:28 am

agentaaa wrote:"crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap" Auger yelled, stopping himself with only moments to spare with his lightning manacles."I can float with these for a bit, but they slow me down unless I use a burst of speed... but this stuff will only give me one more before it disappears." Auger thinks, momentarily floating above the lava. "I got it!" Auger snaps to attention, immediately floating to in front of the lava, facing the elf. Immediately, he bursts into sudden movement straight forward towards her, the manacles disappearing as he does, before simply running the short distance left, short sword at the ready. "Simplest option is always the best!" he crows.

The elf would jump and flip over Auger, and actually land in the lava. She would stand in the molten rock, then aim the crossbow at Auger and seem entirely unharmed by the lava. The combination of her armor and natural resistance to heat protected her from the lava that would normally incinerate flesh. She aimed the crossbow at Auger and began firing bursts freely, knowing he cant safely come after her.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:31 am

Auger stopped and, instead of jumping after her, hid behind a nearby boulder. Soon, the boulder began moving at high speed toward the lava pit, as Auger pushed it forward, intent on getting rid of that area of safety. As he did so, he made sure to keep the boulder in front of him as a shield.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:34 am

agentaaa wrote:Auger stopped and, instead of jumping after her, hid behind a nearby boulder. Soon, the boulder began moving at high speed toward the lava pit, as Auger pushed it forward, intent on getting rid of that area of safety. As he did so, he made sure to keep the boulder in front of him as a shield.

The elf would not hesitate to ignite the crossbow again, and then fired at the boulder multiple times. When the last shot of the third volley hit the boulder, it exploded like a giant grenade that Auger was standing next to. With him dealing with any shrapnel damage, she conjured a stream of intense fire and shot it at the ground in front of her. It created a wide walk way of lava for her to use as a safe spot as she slowly walked closer to Auger.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:39 am

"hmmm, guess I have no choice." Auger said, slowly getting to his feet, as he let go of his blade. "no choice at all." he said, running in a diagonal fashion, and jumping at lightning speed with his hand out towards the dark elf, intent on grabbing her and pulling her with him. "well, unless I want to launch myself into that lava like an idiot."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:43 am

agentaaa wrote:"hmmm, guess I have no choice." Auger said, slowly getting to his feet, as he let go of his blade. "no choice at all." he said, running in a diagonal fashion, and jumping at lightning speed with his hand out towards the dark elf, intent on grabbing her and pulling her with him. "well, unless I want to launch myself into that lava like an idiot."

She would be easy to grab, but would be far heavier than what Auger expected. When he latched his hands around her, she would stagger, but would stand firm, and grabbed him by the throat. She held him up just high enough over the lava not to be burned. The wind was blowing more violently now and the sky had begun to darken. Her hair waved around in the wind as she gripped him tightly. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't just drop you the last twelve inches." She stated calmly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:53 am

"because, you haven't given me back my weapon yet." Auger responded smugly, grabbing on all the tighter to her, his grip not yet failing for the next few seconds as he kept his breath in. Curling his legs around the woman, he made sure to trap her blade hand as he did so. "and because I haven't gotten the chance to do this yet." Auger said, letting go of her temporarily to give a simple, clear jab to the face, not at full strength, but still far stronger than the average human is capable of.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 am

agentaaa wrote:"because, you haven't given me back my weapon yet." Auger responded smugly, grabbing on all the tighter to her, his grip not yet failing for the next few seconds as he kept his breath in. Curling his legs around the woman, he made sure to trap her blade hand as he did so. "and because I haven't gotten the chance to do this yet." Auger said, letting go of her temporarily to give a simple, clear jab to the face, not at full strength, but still far stronger than the average human is capable of.

Her head would recoil slightly from the blow, but she would simply glare at him in return. She rolled her eyes, then flung Auger off to the side, but onto solid, cool ground. She sheathed her sword, and put the avelyn on her back. She stepped out of the lava, and shook her head at Auger. Her expression was that of extreme displeasure. She did not seem to be preparing to attack, but did not look happy with Auger. She threw Auger's sword into the ground near him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 am

"Oi, sheathing your blade like that's not good in a fight, you know. Bad manners, too." Auger told her, picking up his own blade. "What are you even doing?" Auger said, suddenly confused by this. "were you bored?"
"Indeed. what are you doing, Woman?" Efah said, suddenly striding behind The elf. "Handing your opponent his weapon... I'll state the question a third time... What are you doing, soldier of Exitium?"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:39 am

agentaaa wrote:"Oi, sheathing your blade like that's not good in a fight, you know. Bad manners, too." Auger told her, picking up his own blade. "What are you even doing?" Auger said, suddenly confused by this. "were you bored?"
"Indeed. what are you doing, Woman?" Efah said, suddenly striding behind The elf. "Handing your opponent his weapon... I'll state the question a third time... What are you doing, soldier of Exitium?"

She only turned to look at Efah briefly, then turned and glared at Auger. She would put her hands close together and create a sprite of energy. She brought it up to the side, then put the spark to her chest. When it went into her, her skin began to change color and actually became shinier. She redrew her sword as it became clear that her flesh had turned into some kind of metal.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next