Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cibarius

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cibarius - Page 2 Empty Cibarius

Post by agentaaa Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Raal strode through the paths of this disgustingly peaceful world, counting the money he'd taken from the house he'd burned. petty thievery was normally below him, but he needed money for mercenaries, and he'd ran out of his own stock. The undead minions following his death-charger far behind him would do for now as it is. Raal smiled, a terrifying look on his skeletal form, as he realized just how much he'd surpassed all of his old teachers. Continuing on, he found himself near a small town.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Cibarius - Page 2 Empty Re: Cibarius

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 4:52 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal, seeing the lightning, charged up an attack of his own, unleashing a death coil to counter the lightning, a blast of eerie green light meeting the lightning. For a while, the two blasts would clash, before Raal's strike was finally pushed back, the explosion breaking off Raal's horses' head, and leaving Raal's hand scorched, but thankfully for Raal, he'd managed to bring one of his previously-resurrected undead in front of him to take the brunt of the blast, now vaporized to ash. Raal swiftly countered with a veil of darkness around Ishmael, which would attempt to tap his inner insecureities and whisper them within his ear, in an attempt to mentally unbalance him.

Ishmael would look around himself groggily, hearing all the whispers. He slowly became more and more enraged. "What are you saying?..." He growled. "Speak clearly, damn it!" He was so drunk, he couldnt understand the whispers. "Shut up!" He grumbled, raising his voice slightly. He put his hands on his ears, obviously getting very irritated. He gritted his sharp, white teeth and snarled. "SHUT THE [censored] UP!!!" He screamed, he shot a fire ball down at his feet with both hands, sending a torrent of intense heat and light in every direction around himself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"I didn't think he was THAT unstable." Raal mutters, as the darkness around him disappears. "No matter, it gave me the necessary time..." He thinks to himself, shrugging - an unsettling motion in his current body, to be sure.". Raal concentrated, as a cloud of gas set over Ishmael's position, slowly moving downwards toward his current position. the gas was poisonous, and could cause one to choke to death in a minute if inhaled.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

agentaaa wrote:"I didn't think he was THAT unstable." Raal mutters, as the darkness around him disappears. "No matter, it gave me the necessary time..." He thinks to himself, shrugging - an unsettling motion in his current body, to be sure.". Raal concentrated, as a cloud of gas set over Ishmael's position, slowly moving downwards toward his current position. the gas was poisonous, and could cause one to choke to death in a minute if inhaled.

Ishmael sighed almost annoyed. "Oh, please..." He would take a deep breath, then another, then one more and seem slightly dizzy. He would cast a healing spell on himself, then conjure another type of energy. He let it engulf his body, then began breathing deeply, as if enjoying it. "I've had to breathe [censored] like this on bets..." He would conjure some black energy, then cast it. A blue, semi-transparent, flaming bow would materialize, and a quiver and arrows of the same type would appear on his back. He would take three arrows, aim at Raal, and let them fly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Raal seemed to gesture at the arrows, saying some words in a foreign dialect, as a golden chain appeared around the arrows, made of energy. The arrows soon slowed, and raal merely stepped out of the way of them casually as they came, before the chains disappeared and they continued to their now empty destination.
" If this doesn't work, I may have to do THAT" Raal thought to himself, as the match had slowly changed from simply information gathering to one raal was personally invested in. "bah, I hate showing my trump card early...." Raal thought, as a trio of giant spiders barreled towards Ishmael.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal seemed to gesture at the arrows, saying some words in a foreign dialect, as a golden chain appeared around the arrows, made of energy. The arrows soon slowed, and raal merely stepped out of the way of them casually as they came, before the chains disappeared and they continued to their now empty destination.
" If this doesn't work, I may have to do THAT" Raal thought to himself, as the match had slowly changed from simply information gathering to one raal was personally invested in. "bah, I hate showing my trump card early...." Raal thought, as a trio of giant spiders barreled towards Ishmael.

"HOLY [censored] MOTHER OF TALOS!" Ishmael exclaimed. He would turn and ran away, hurling fire balls over his shoulder. "[censored] OFF!" He yelled again, hurling an ice spike. "[censored]! OFF!" He said again, sending lightning bolts over his shoulder with each syllable. He would shoot the plumes of fire at his sides, and propelled himself straight up to get away from the arachnids. "WHAT KIND OF SICK, TWISTED MOTHER [censored] ARE YOU!?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm

The spiders managed to dodge most of the attacks, Raal's haste spell increasing their speed, a devestating combination with the arachnid's agility. "if you concede, I'll desummon them." Raal said, grinning. Perhaps he wouldn't have to show his trump after all.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:26 pm

agentaaa wrote:The spiders managed to dodge most of the attacks, Raal's haste spell increasing their speed, a devestating combination with the arachnid's agility. "if you concede, I'll desummon them." Raal said, grinning. Perhaps he wouldn't have to show his trump after all.

Ishmael would be high in the sky, out of ear-shot. The extremely high-speed alone would have drowned it out. He reached a height where the air got thin, and he passed out a moment. He tumbled for a few seconds and woke back up. He fired a pair of weaker plumes downward to hover high in the air. "...you are one twisted mother [censored]..." he muttered, staring at the spot Raal was standing, even though he was too high up for him to hear.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Realizing Ishmael couldn't hear him, Raal instead conjured a small ball of darkness that moved incredibly fast to Ishmael's location, repeating the words telepathically to him. "hehehehe..." Raal chuckled, feeling a little more like his old self again.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:38 pm

agentaaa wrote:Realizing Ishmael couldn't hear him, Raal instead conjured a small ball of darkness that moved incredibly fast to Ishmael's location, repeating the words telepathically to him. "hehehehe..." Raal chuckled, feeling a little more like his old self again.

"[censored] YOU!!!!" He screamed so loud, the sound could be heard physically clear back at Raal's spot on the ground. He would concentrate and begin shooting the plumes of flame out of the bottom of his feet. He put his fists forward, and dodged the sphere and flew at Raal as if he were some superhero. The flame plume intensified, and he flew at an insane speed. When he got in front of Raal, he stopped, put his fist back, then punched forward, sending an explosion of fire along with it. "FALCON PUNCH, [censored]!" He screamed.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Raal saw the attack coming, but couldn't think of anything possibly usable amongst his own spells could stop an attack of that sort, save one. "This one is unpredictable." Raal said, as an aura of darkness erupted around him. a mass of energy appeared in raal's hand, as he cast his attack. A large blast of darkness appeared from Raal's hands and sent towards Ishmael, the blast capable of snuffing flame, and depleting vitality.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal saw the attack coming, but couldn't think of anything possibly usable amongst his own spells could stop an attack of that sort, save one. "This one is unpredictable." Raal said, as an aura of darkness erupted around him. a mass of energy appeared in raal's hand, as he cast his attack. A large blast of darkness appeared from Raal's hands and sent towards Ishmael, the blast capable of snuffing flame, and depleting vitality.

The flames would be snuffed, but the fist would continue onward, catching Raal head-on in the nose as he cast the attack. Ishmael would be drained, but not as much as he would have if he hadn't broken Raal's focus. "He conjured a dense ice around his foot, then proceeded to round-house kick Raal to the head. "DONT LIKE PHYSICAL MAGIC VERY MUCH, DO YA!?" He shouted.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 5:49 pm

"hehehe..." Raal said, standing up even though he was badly damaged. "I've already died once, I feel no pain in this second life." Raal retorted. In all reality, though he wasn't in pain as such, the feel of his energies starting to escape from him was torture of it's own, far more than any physical pain, but Raal, instead of giving into it, used it to give his spell it's own power. "Now, this shall truly be finished." Raal said, jumping back and unleashing the spell he'd charged. Moving quickly in an ever-widening line towards Ishmael, from Raal, every living thing suddenly withered. Grass decomposed in a matter of seconds, flowers withered and became brown, the very ground seemed to become blackened as a magical gas appeared in this line, decomposing gas that wasn't easily rid by wind or healing magic. "you lose." Raal said, aware that even a mage with as much inner strength as ishmael couldn't long withstand the power of death and decay.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 5:57 pm

agentaaa wrote:"hehehe..." Raal said, standing up even though he was badly damaged. "I've already died once, I feel no pain in this second life." Raal retorted. In all reality, though he wasn't in pain as such, the feel of his energies starting to escape from him was torture of it's own, far more than any physical pain, but Raal, instead of giving into it, used it to give his spell it's own power. "Now, this shall truly be finished." Raal said, jumping back and unleashing the spell he'd charged. Moving quickly in an ever-widening line towards Ishmael, from Raal, every living thing suddenly withered. Grass decomposed in a matter of seconds, flowers withered and became brown, the very ground seemed to become blackened as a magical gas appeared in this line, decomposing gas that wasn't easily rid by wind or healing magic. "you lose." Raal said, aware that even a mage with as much inner strength as ishmael couldn't long withstand the power of death and decay.

Ishmael stood there for a moment. "...sigh..." Ishmael would seem conflicted. "...the politically correct thing to do would be to concede..." He muttered. Just as the gas was reaching him, he quickly focused ever last little bit of his energy into a conjuring spell. A red and ebony suit of armor would conjure on his body, it would decay much slower than any life, but it would decay nonetheless. When the armor appeared around him, he exclaimed "[censored] THAT!" His magic reserves were now entirely depleted. He would run up and punch Raal in the face with a conjured gauntlet that would explode with great force as it contacted his face. "Now sit the [censored] down!" The armor would be gone, and there would be many bald patches on Ishmael's body where wounds from the duel could be seen, he was greatly hurt. If Raal wasn't down and out now, Ishmael was done-in for this fight.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 pm

Raal was hit by the punch, and indeed did go down, but one skeletal hand grabbed onto Ishmael as he did so. "...Eritas..."Raal said, barely conscious, as he slowly leeched Ishmael's vitality for himself. In all reality, Raal had no idea why he was so conscious, though he wondered if it might have to do with the incredibly power of Ishmael's earlier lightning spell being leeched by his own death coil. Ishmael would have to be powerful indeed to cause such an effect on Raal's vitality.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 pm

agentaaa wrote:Raal was hit by the punch, and indeed did go down, but one skeletal hand grabbed onto Ishmael as he did so. "...Eritas..."Raal said, barely conscious, as he slowly leeched Ishmael's vitality for himself. In all reality, Raal had no idea why he was so conscious, though he wondered if it might have to do with the incredibly power of Ishmael's earlier lightning spell being leeched by his own death coil. Ishmael would have to be powerful indeed to cause such an effect on Raal's vitality.

Ishmael would kick the skeletal hand, away and nearly fall over. He would stride over to Raal, stumbling slightly as he did so, very worn out from the last attack. "I told you once, and Ill tell you again." Ishmael said plainly. He would wind his fist back, then deliver a very hard, magic-free punch to the side of the head. "SIT THE [censored] DOWN!" He shouted. He would stumble a little more, then pass out, the combination of the fight and the alcohol dosage finally getting the better of him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Raal stumbled, falling, as the hit took an effect on him. "Minion..." Raal said, his lone, last undead appearing to carry his master. "How pitiful..." Raal thought, as he was carried away bridal-style by his mindless servant. Truly, he cursed Ishmael, though he also knew that he would not allow it to be left at that. In truth, hatred for the mage had festered. But he also knew that he'd be unable to take it this day.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:36 am

Efah calmly stood upon the grasslands, surveying the hillsides as he looked with mystical senses for the next item he sought. He'd sent reader away a while ago now, and had taken the wisdom from the copy of Skaer's notebook that cibarius was the next resting place for the hidden blade fragments. "whither will I find here?" Efah asked himself. "hopefully that fool Hayle isn't quick to follow."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:45 am

agentaaa wrote:Efah calmly stood upon the grasslands, surveying the hillsides as he looked with mystical senses for the next item he sought. He'd sent reader away a while ago now, and had taken the wisdom from the copy of Skaer's notebook that cibarius was the next resting place for the hidden blade fragments. "whither will I find here?" Efah asked himself. "hopefully that fool Hayle isn't quick to follow."

Off to the side, someone was leaning against a tree, watching Efah with an unblinking interest. The onlooker, stood with their arms crossed, and stood silently. Their presence was unknown to Efah, until they let their presence be known. They stopped hiding their essence, and allowed themself to be sensed by Efah.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 am

"I do not know your purpose here, nor, for the moment, do I care. However, I'd prefer if you did not follow me further." Efah said, his tone seeming chilled. The fight with Hayle had annoyed him heavily, and he didn't enjoy being suddenly dropped in on at the best of times.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 am

agentaaa wrote:"I do not know your purpose here, nor, for the moment, do I care. However, I'd prefer if you did not follow me further." Efah said, his tone seeming chilled. The fight with Hayle had annoyed him heavily, and he didn't enjoy being suddenly dropped in on at the best of times.

The person watching him did not reply. It simply watched for a few moments. Then, it pushed off the tree a bit and started walking over to him. When this being approached, it became apparent that this person was a woman. She had white hair tied in a long pony tail that hanged down the length of her back, and her bangs hanged slightly in front of her eyes. When she came closer, Efah would be able to recognize the ears and skin tone of a dark elf. She bent down and picked up one of the blade fragments and stared at it curiously. Then she looked up at him with an inquisitive expression. One that begged the question of why he was even bothering with a broken weapon.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am

Efah felt the look, and instinctively turned to draw the ruins of erebus out, the broken blade and hilt seemingly useless to the average onlooker, with only the tiniest bit of blade left, stretching out a couple inches, but to the proper, mystical eyes, great power could be felt from the weapon, on par with greater enchanted weapons even in this broken state. Then, Efah sheathed the blade once more.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:23 am

agentaaa wrote:Efah felt the look, and instinctively turned to draw the ruins of erebus out, the broken blade and hilt seemingly useless to the average onlooker, with only the tiniest bit of blade left, stretching out a couple inches, but to the proper, mystical eyes, great power could be felt from the weapon, on par with greater enchanted weapons even in this broken state. Then, Efah sheathed the blade once more.

The dark elf nodded, understanding what he meant. She stood back up and crossed her arms and stared out into the grassland. Her hair moved slightly as the wind blew lightly. She took in the surroundings, then faced him as if expecting him to say something. She had the same inquisitive expression, but what she wanted to know was less clearly seen in her body language.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 am

"...Why do you continue to stand here? Surely, one such as you seems to prefer an emptier area, devoid of other presences..." Efah asked, curious. he'd already checked where his own dragon-tooth blade was, the weapon not magically enchanted but still whole and strong enough to fight against most enchanted weaponry. He himself did not know why he had taken such an interest in this woman, it felt rather out-of-character for him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 am

agentaaa wrote:"...Why do you continue to stand here? Surely, one such as you seems to prefer an emptier area, devoid of other presences..." Efah asked, curious. he'd already checked where his own dragon-tooth blade was, the weapon not magically enchanted but still whole and strong enough to fight against most enchanted weaponry. He himself did not know why he had taken such an interest in this woman, it felt rather out-of-character for him.

The woman smiled so faintly, it was hardly noticeable. Perhaps at the fact he was making a false observation, or if she knew something he didn't.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 am

"...hmph." Efah grunted. He felt irritated at this conversation, though he knew not why. He began walking away, heading for the next sword fragment. It seemed he'd been frustrated by this woman.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content