Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History: Battle of Hayldrig

Go down

History: Battle of Hayldrig Empty History: Battle of Hayldrig

Post by agentaaa Wed May 02, 2012 2:59 pm

I realize now we're treating it as a prelude, and some stuff isn't happening anymore, but for posterity's sake, I feel I should finish this account, at least as far as is possible.

--THE PRELUDE
As Angus finished training in the art of swordsmanship with the aid of the duke Hayle, the mightiest warrior of Hayldrig, as they prepared Hayldrig. Jaxe took command of the chaotic forces around Hayldrig, waiting eagerly for the souls he might steal. The orcs and gunners of Hayldrig, meanwhile, took positions around the wall at the order of their duke.
Shale, on the other hand, readied the forces of Anima, as he prepared for his own, secret, mission into the depths of Hayldrig, to bring the castle itself down from the inside.
Animan forces appeared from portals nearby, as chaos forces fortified the castle. Rain watched as an observer, wishing to join neither side, while Auger, seeing his elusive prey inside chaos's castle, chased after jaxe's location, easily cutting through any chaotic forces that'd dare attempt to stop him.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down