Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History: Jaxe's betrayal

2 posters

Go down

History: Jaxe's betrayal Empty History: Jaxe's betrayal

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Since some of the forumites here now don't know the history, posting it in short summary's. this chronicles the "beginning" of Ex Nihilo, pre-event:
As our chapter begins, we see Rain after defeating a group of Exitius' reapers, exhausted, as Rain wonders on the futility of this fighting. Meanwhile, Auger fights a group of Exitius' reapers as well, and aided by Angus, easily destroys them all. Auger then attempts to fight Angus, who flees the battle. During this time, Jaxe slaughtered some of Aeon's forces, showing his true colors, as he then fled the temple he was previously in. Auger soon gave chase, and the two entered combat, the fight ending unresolved, as Auger fell from the sky. Angus began to learn the finer points of defensive swordsmanship from the duke of Hayldrig, Hayle, as the city mage known only as Skaer dealt with an orcish army attacking Hayldrig, causing them to retreat. Auger caught the retreating band, and then continued on to kill nearly every one of them, calling them weak. Auger spared one of the band though, a young orc named Onyx, seeing potential there... for a future, satisfying battle, that is.
Shale attempted - and failed - to convince Rain to join Anima's side, as strange voices began talking to Shale. Clamoring for peace, while Shale was interested in their statements, he remained firmly loyal to Anima.
Chaos soldiers(And even a few of the now cowed orcs) moved to defend Hayldrig, as Anima's forces gathered to destroy it. A war was brewing...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

History: Jaxe's betrayal Empty Re: History: Jaxe's betrayal

Post by Angusm3 Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

ooh nicely written, another summary of the next part coming?
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 pm

yep. The battle of Hayldrig will be typed up as soon as I'm done posting for Ex Nihilo, D & D, and whatever chores I have to do.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content