Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

+5
Sir Noret
Roach
RedDragon924
Quantum Rain
Jediluigi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense - Page 2 Empty And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Jediluigi Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the Non-Storyline/Non-PVP Ingame Thread, for planet claiming and other random [censored] you people come up with. If you plan on some grand adventure, that's best left for an actual thread, this thread exists for simple introductions and small things.

Imperial Palace, Klausberg, Marzeron

"And?" The Imperator asked, less then amused.

"My lord, the navy will be ready within the week. Once the fleets are completed we should be able to begin Operation Azar, my lord." The nervous general spoke, situated at the war cabinets table in front of the throne.

"And of the army?" Roman frowned, displeased. A week?! Slackers.

"The Guard will be ready within ten days, lord." Creed spoke, his voice showing no signs of worry. They were the best of the best, he knew, the Imperator would be proud.

Roman's expression did not change. "Very well. In the mean time, we should best begin scouting the regions nearby for targets and other would-be empires that might stand in the way. Lord Solar, I expect you to be on top of this."

Gauglitz looked to the Imperator. "Of course, sir. We'll have the reports on our findings within five days time. Ave Imperium!" The old warrior spoke, joined in by the rest of the staff and the guards. The Imperator finally smiled. It begins.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense - Page 2 Empty Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:10 am

The United Colonies annexes the Corporate sector, the rest of the Tingel arm, and the area in between this region and it's other territories.

As always, feel free to dispute if you actually have any of this.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense - Page 2 Empty Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Jediluigi Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:44 am

Under the new Imperial Initiative, by our Lord Roman Albrecht, the following territories will be annexed either through diplomacy, or with force: the Kathol Sector, the Mandalore sector, the Corellian Sector, the Minos Sector, and the Elrood Sector.

(Also taking custody/care of Nameless' stuff)

(I'll make a real post in a bit, pending lack of problems of with this?)
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 am

[quote="Jediluigi"]Under the new Imperial Initiative, by our Lord Roman Albrecht, the following territories will be annexed either through diplomacy, or with force: the Kathol Sector, the Mandalore sector, the Corellian Sector, the Minos Sector, and the Elrood Sector.

(Also taking custody/care of Nameless' stuff)

(I'll make a real post in a bit, pending lack of problems of with this?)[/quote]
Well I have the Mandalore system (unless you intend t take it away from me) but not control of the sector.

And could someone clear it up for me Is this topic for claiming plants a well as story events based on building ships and army?

Talks with the the queen mother of Hapes Cluster takes place to bring them in to the SIR. ( cant see that anyone has this) Will finish updating this post latter
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:35 am

Later. And this is for claiming things, not story. Also please, in the future, post your claims here. I'm okay with you having it, just please remember to post here.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 pm

The planets of Adumar, Aeteo, Ansion, Fornax, Glee Anselm, Keitium, Kril'dor, Irdoinia, Orinda, Uba and the surrounding area come under the control of the United Colonies.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 am

Jediluigi wrote:Later. And this is for claiming things, not story. Also please, in the future, post your claims here. I'm okay with you having it, just please remember to post here.

Thank you

claiming the rest of the Mandalore sector (not part of the SIR at the minute but will be when I do the story) and Grumani sector.

claiming Jumpgate Evolution series

Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Apparently, I have not actually done this: the United Colonies takes official control of the Empire of the Hand and the area in the vicinity of Nirauan not already claimed.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Ryan Skywalker wrote:

Do pay attention to lists. Especially mine. Denied.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 am

Quantum Rain wrote:
Ryan Skywalker wrote:

Do pay attention to lists. Especially mine. Denied.

Sorry It seems the search box isn't that good.

Claiming the The Cloak of the Sith

27/7/12
Blue suns
Blood back
Eclipse
Terminus systems
Omega

Last edited by Ryan Skywalker on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt see the point in posting again)
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am

In the name of the Last Empire, under the charter of the Imperial Initiative, we hereby annex the Tarabba, Sluis, Danjar and Tantra sectors.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 am

Planets
Ash Worlds (name of the sector)
Savareen sector
Arkanis sector

Let me know if there taking
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:55 pm

The Empire reclaims the Ottega Sector, the Hewett Sector, the Strabin Sector, the Hollan Sector, the M'shinni Sector, the Urce Sector, the Alderath Sector, the Droma Sector, the Qiilura Sector, the Tyan Sector, the Bright Jewel Sector, the Nicandra Sector, the Manoe Sector, the Dohu Sector, the Tiala Sector, the Thory Sector, and the Corthenia Sector.

(Good God, so many sectors for such a small region of space, silly Mid Rim.)
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:25 pm

The Last Empire hereby annexes the Mayagil, Seswenna, Brema, Grumani, Garvis, Ado, and Var Hagen Sectors.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 am

Had a look on this topic considering it be easier to then go on several list.

Hutt space (Going to take this over in big campaign)
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hutt_Space --- list of all the planets there

Maldrood sector/The Greater Maldrood (not including he Centares System witch belongs to red/rain)

The Tion Hegemony /Caluula sector
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tion_Hegemony

Gaulus Sector

I'll go look at some list (any problem let me know)
also Grumani is mine JL

19/8/12
Mytaranor sector
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:18 am

I don't suppose we can negotiate, Ryan? I'm mostly looking to build a solid empire based in the Trailing Sectors and part of the Southern Core, so if we can perhaps give you another sector not blocking the Rimma Trade Route or the Hydian Way?
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am

Jediluigi wrote:I don't suppose we can negotiate, Ryan? I'm mostly looking to build a solid empire based in the Trailing Sectors and part of the Southern Core, so if we can perhaps give you another sector not blocking the Rimma Trade Route or the Hydian Way?
I'll have a look at what you have and we can continue by pm.

21/8/12
Quiberon sector
Rachuk sector
Barma sector
Roche sector
Circarpous sector

any of theses taking let me know
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:42 am

Due to a lack of Sector names/exisitng, the Empire hereby claims all Expansion Region planets within the map coordinates of M15 and M16.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:24 am

claiming
Iseno sector
Tynna sector
Chaykin sector
Churba sector
Lambda sector
Naos system
Pyrshak system
Paqwepori

Any problems let me know.
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 am

The Empire annexes the planets located in the spatial coordinates of L-14, M-14, and M-15, which include the surrounding space.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:25 am

Super Awesome Double Post:

Pending lack of other Admin actions, I wish to simply annex the rest of the intended sectors, also known as the Trailing Sectors, and that will be the extend of my acquisitions, unless a war occurs. I just want to get this out of the way, really.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:49 pm

The Directorate claims the Noonian, Weneen, Ojoster, Meerian, Belsmuth, Demetras, and Thrasybule Sectors as well as the Gordian Reach and the remaining portion of the Esstran Sector.

(Any conflicts I have not already discussed, feel free to contact.)

------------------------------

The Coruscant Republic* exists in Coruscant, Aargau, Alsakan, Anaxes, Borleias, Brentaal, Ixtar, Sarapin, Skako and the regions in between.

*The Coruscant Republic is not an ai in the technical sense, it mostly exists simply so someone cannot just claim Coruscant. You may attack it, one of the admins will play it's defense if you're intending to do conquest, you may also do sls with it.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Halla sector
Circarpous sector
Hertae sector
Japrael sector
Phelleem sector
Rishi Maze
Firefist
Kamino system
Perave system

Any problems let me know.
30/9/12
Hutt dependencies
Cirius system
Airon sector
Doldur sector
Jospro sector
Auril secto
Manda sector
Taanab system

Claiming rest of the slice just so I can get it over and done with.

Any problem let me know
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Since apparently claiming regions is the new fashion; the Directorate claims any remaining open worlds in the New Territories, and any free worlds in the Northern Dependencies, (I will do a check soon and update my planets list; should you have a conflict do feel free to tell me)
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum