And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Jediluigi on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 am

This is the Non-Storyline/Non-PVP Ingame Thread, for planet claiming and other random [censored] you people come up with. If you plan on some grand adventure, that's best left for an actual thread, this thread exists for simple introductions and small things.
____________________________________________________________________

Imperial Palace, Klausberg, Marzeron

"And?" The Imperator asked, less then amused.

"My lord, the navy will be ready within the week. Once the fleets are completed we should be able to begin Operation Azar, my lord." The nervous general spoke, situated at the war cabinets table in front of the throne.

"And of the army?" Roman frowned, displeased. A week?! Slackers.

"The Guard will be ready within ten days, lord." Creed spoke, his voice showing no signs of worry. They were the best of the best, he knew, the Imperator would be proud.

Roman's expression did not change. "Very well. In the mean time, we should best begin scouting the regions nearby for targets and other would-be empires that might stand in the way. Lord Solar, I expect you to be on top of this."

Gauglitz looked to the Imperator. "Of course, sir. We'll have the reports on our findings within five days time. Ave Imperium!" The old warrior spoke, joined in by the rest of the staff and the guards. The Imperator finally smiled. It begins.

_________________________________________________
"Throw your men into positions once there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight."

avatar
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Age : 25
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:14 am

Quantum Rain wrote:The Imperial Sovereignty sends orders to the military to commence expansion protocols. The first target are the stars of Piram, Alpha through Epsilon to be precise. Their orders are to annex inhabitants through diplomacy, if possible, via conquering, if necessary. Failure not being an option.


Six other factions whose names and leaders are not set-up yet due to procrastination begin their respective expansion protocols into systems that shall be named later.

(Post one of two)

(Post two of two)

The Imperial Sovereignty fleets sent to the Piram Cluster find that most of the inhabitants were not so welcoming. Although regretable, their orders were clear, as the local ships were annihilated, and cities were sacked, but not razed. Some of the planets were more welcoming, however, as, while very few, successful annexation proved possible.


The other six factions complete their annexation through their own respective methods that I won't bore you with mentioning.

(Claimed planets shall be named and listed in my territory topic later. All planets here are fanon as well.)

_________________________________________________
Signatures:




"All endeavors call for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish is the one... characteristic we must possess if we are to face the future as finishers." - Henry David Thoreau

"If you think people care about you or your commands, you're delusional. You have to make an impact, a legacy to be accountable to. Be the cause of a calamity or a miracle, and then you will become the symbol of the people; A true leader with authority, either through the mutual fear or love of the masses." - Mikhail Azarias
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by RedDragon924 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 pm

RedDragon924 wrote:
*With a command from their Cerebrate, The infestation commenced within the Circarpous Major, Ruusan, Doornik-628, Zug, and Atrig systems, the many Zerg strains slaying the inhabitants in their way and allow Hive Clusters to grow unhindered. The fleets at the other 5 systems hold their position.*

*The Zerg forces over the Kalinda, Lazerian, Pii, Colu, and Iotran systems begin their attack, the systems quickly succumbing to Zerg infestation. Plans are made for more advances.*
avatar
RedDragon924
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Roach on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

(moved back to chapter one found use for SL)


Last edited by Roach on Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________
Sir Noret: "Men we sail for Crimea to slaughter the enemies of God, those ghastly Turks who seek to disrupt the operations of our glorious ally Russia. Set forth with God Speed!"

"Hard pressed on my right; center is yielding; impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I shall attack!" - Ferdinand Foch

"The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia."
-Otto Von Bismarck

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.”
― Mark Twain

Roach's Theme song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd2xf5DIlU
avatar
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Age : 25
Location : Castle Ramius
Reputation : 5
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:09 am

As the IS continues its expansion into other systems, they stumble across five more, unknown stars. No intelligent inhabitants but can support life abundantly. Ships continue scanning and surface exploration to ensure that there are no major threats to the possibility of colonizing these new planets.


The Atrum Imperium, not being outdone by the Imperial Sovereignty, also continues its expansion, violently. Stretching across another five star systems, they continue to expand and annex, without regard to the pre-existing inhabitants.


The other factions I shall not mention because then this post would be waaay too long, also continue in their expansion through the stars, annexing systems via their traditional methods.

(Post 1 of 2, all systems are still fannon)
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Sir Noret on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 am

The Chiss man arranged another meetign with Visu to discuss the results of the Chiss parliment's deliberations. They met in the same cramped, nondescript room as before. This Chiss man looked throughly displeased, whichly only made Atrum Visu smile wider. "I am personally disappointed to report the Chiss have thrown several centuries of traditions behind them and are now willing to enter into Union with your government," the Chiss man announced before walking away in disgust. Quite uncharacteristically Visu broke into cheer.

_________________________________________________


[6:57:26 PM] Quantum Rain: I will not have unicorn space dragons shooting rainbow colored cow fetuses in my forum.
[6:57:27 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): Why would someone MAKE THAT?
[6:57:34 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): roflmao
[6:57:58 PM] Angusm3: I was going to eventually add a doge faction as an easter egg
[6:58:05 PM] Quantum Rain: Now if you wanted unicorn land dragons shooting rainbow colored ostriches, that's fine.
avatar
Sir Noret
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by RedDragon924 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:11 pm

RedDragon924 wrote:
*The Zerg forces over the Kalinda, Lazerian, Pii, Colu, and Iotran systems begin their attack, the systems quickly succumbing to Zerg infestation. Plans are made for more advances.*

*The next step of infestation occurs, as Zerg forces arrive within the ILC - 905, F'Dann, Carosus, Makem, Novor, Beheboth, Dathomir, Horuz, Centares, and Essesia systems, readying forces for infestation.*
avatar
RedDragon924
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:As the IS continues its expansion into other systems, they stumble across five more, unknown stars. No intelligent inhabitants but can support life abundantly. Ships continue scanning and surface exploration to ensure that there are no major threats to the possibility of colonizing these new planets.


The Atrum Imperium, not being outdone by the Imperial Sovereignty, also continues its expansion, violently. Stretching across another five star systems, they continue to expand and annex, without regard to the pre-existing inhabitants.


The other factions I shall not mention because then this post would be waaay too long, also continue in their expansion through the stars, annexing systems via their traditional methods.

(Post 1 of 2, all systems are still fannon)

Kept forgetting about this...

The minor threats detected on the planets found were resolved, as colonists know thrive amongst the fertile, untouched, garden worlds of these new stars.


The AI continues being the AI...douches.


Normal expansion protocols go unhindered, as expected. Superior technology always wins the day.
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by RedDragon924 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 am

RedDragon924 wrote:
*The next step of infestation occurs, as Zerg forces arrive within the ILC - 905, F'Dann, Carosus, Makem, Novor, Beheboth, Dathomir, Horuz, Centares, and Essesia systems, readying forces for infestation.*

*The ILC - 905, F'Dann, Carosus, Makem, and Novor Systems succumb to infestation, as the Zerg Swarm overruns them. The other 5 systems attempt to repel the Zerg, with little achieved by them.*
avatar
RedDragon924
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:
Quantum Rain wrote:As the IS continues its expansion into other systems, they stumble across five more, unknown stars. No intelligent inhabitants but can support life abundantly. Ships continue scanning and surface exploration to ensure that there are no major threats to the possibility of colonizing these new planets.


The Atrum Imperium, not being outdone by the Imperial Sovereignty, also continues its expansion, violently. Stretching across another five star systems, they continue to expand and annex, without regard to the pre-existing inhabitants.


The other factions I shall not mention because then this post would be waaay too long, also continue in their expansion through the stars, annexing systems via their traditional methods.

(Post 1 of 2, all systems are still fannon)

Kept forgetting about this...

The minor threats detected on the planets found were resolved, as colonists know thrive amongst the fertile, untouched, garden worlds of these new stars.


The AI continues being the AI...douches.


Normal expansion protocols go unhindered, as expected. Superior technology always wins the day.


Keeping to the plan, every faction continues exploring and expanding throughout the galaxy. This will obviously continue for a very long time, with mixed results...

(At the end of it, my territory list will probably have thousands upon thousands of star systems... bleh...)
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Jediluigi on Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 am

Marzeron Orbit, Marzeron System:

It had nearly been week, and the Imperators demands had been met.

The Imperial Guard had been raised, and the armies of the Empire marched to their destinies.

The Imperial Navy would carry the Guard to safety, and keep the space lanes free from attack.

The Mechanicus produced the weapons of war, kept the ships in line and guarded the technology of the Empire.

The Great Crusade is upon us.....

_________________________________________________
"Throw your men into positions once there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight."

avatar
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Age : 25
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Mr Countryside on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:56 am

Post one

Coruscant
Looking out over the planet-wide metropolis of Coruscant Ryan thought, at the age of 20 he still didn't know anything about himself where he came from what he was or where he was meant to be in the galaxy.

The jedi didn't offer much and no Doctor could help him ether, tired and fed up with corrupt government's he thought about ending it all. Still a padawne so the masters wouldn't listen, so it was time to Make his own way. He had contacts in every corner of the galaxy he could do this.

Lifting the comlink to his lisp to send a messages to all his allies "It's time guys and girls lets do this, you all know your assigned tasks" looking over the planet-wide metropolis that was Coruscant once again Ryan smiled yes he would make his own way and maybe just maybe he'd get his answers.

Diplomat's go to cretin planets to finish the finale talks that had bin going on for weeks to have them join the Sovereign Imperial Republic.

Claiming:
Calamari system
Both system
Empress Teta system
Mandalore system (not sure if Treb has this, if so then i claim Hapes system)
Ciutric system

I believe done this according to the rules let me know if i haven't also let me know if I'm claiming something you already have.

Much thanks


avatar
Mr Countryside
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 70
Age : 25
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Comrade Greiv on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 am

(Note: This will contain a Present Day and a past portion as to make my official start, which is picking up 2 months after timeline of posts on last Forum Wars Board)

Present Day

Darth Korr placed a datapad down on the ornate table in the center of his home and looked up at his visitors. He then spoke.

"I see everything is going better than anticipated then for the training of the Clones, General. I must ask you, Do you believe they will be ready for command?" The dark Lord's suit's breathing came close to masking some of the speech

"You chose one of your best to train them, My Lord. By the time they finish their training cycles they'll be ready to take on any threat, and will be able to teach the rest after I am put back into an active-combat rotation." General Kaidan responded

"Good. In two months time you will be redeployed as scheduled, but with Admiral Tarbane's death in the ambush with that gang of Pirates two months ago..." The Dark Lord walked over to the man, by the appearance of his uniform he was a Naval Admiral, standing twenty feet to Alec's right and placed his hand on the man's shoulder, "You and your men will be transferred to the First Combat Expeditionary Fleet commanded by Admiral Manturas Kerek, Here"

General Kaidan and Admiral Kerek had known each other for a while and needed no introductions. Alec snapped a salute and Kerek did the same.

"Now Admiral, what are the Statuses of the Hub and of our first major supership, the Tarek Alruhl?" Korr asked as he walked back to his throne.

"The crews at the Shipyard in the Kintara System report that they are at present beginning the construction of the Hull and have placed an order for the necessary parts, Estimated time to completion is in a year's time with the current number of workers and if everything goes to schedule. The hub reports that construction of the Station is in its third stage of twelve total and estimate about a year and a half to completion." Admiral Kerek responded, repeating a very short summary the crews had stated of their work verbatim.

"Very good. You may both go." Korr stated, Alec and Kerek both bowed and left.

(To be continued in Next post)


Nineteen years earlier.....

The True Sith Empire's leader, Dark Lord Korr, began laying the groundwork of his future empire and began sending out scout detachments and Diplomats to nearby world to begin his faction of with and their followers. The systems he sent Diplomats to were the Shaluka and Taletis systems. He sent the scout detachments to the Artent and Kintara systems, and he branched his control from the world of Nar Shaluka to the rest of the system with the same name.

He estimated that he would have a total of five worlds under the control of his Empire within a few days to a couple of weeks.
avatar
Comrade Greiv
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 85
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by RedDragon924 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:58 am

RedDragon924 wrote:
RedDragon924 wrote:
*The next step of infestation occurs, as Zerg forces arrive within the ILC - 905, F'Dann, Carosus, Makem, Novor, Beheboth, Dathomir, Horuz, Centares, and Essesia systems, readying forces for infestation.*

*The ILC - 905, F'Dann, Carosus, Makem, and Novor Systems succumb to infestation, as the Zerg Swarm overruns them. The other 5 systems attempt to repel the Zerg, with little achieved by them.*





*The Zerg forces in the Beheboth, Dathomir, Horuz, Centares, and Essesia systems crush the feeble resistance of their inhabitants, infesting the worlds of each system.*
avatar
RedDragon924
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 18
Age : 24
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Lord of the Night on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am

The Haemomculi Coven of the Thirteen Scars construct the Tower of Flesh, a massive superstructure made from the flesh of those who defied, offended or simply annoyed the Coven. Some consider extending the incredible honor of being tutored in the art of fleshcrafting and pain to promising students of the lesser races.

The Kabal of Lords of Iron Thorn begin enhancing the sub-realm of Pandaimon with new defences, the reputation of the demented Marquis Vaulkhere silences all but the most foolish attempts at rebellion.

The Kabal of Last Hatred begins fortifying the Hidden Blade, a perfectly placed fortress between the River Khaides and Port Carmine. The Parched rabble of the Sprawls provide perfect target practice for the fortress's gunners and Razorwing pilots.

The shadow-realm of Aur-Ilithain sees an increase in Mandrake activity, the dark ones are becoming more and more active and abducting more denizens from the neighbouring city states. The Archons know better than to discourage this, the Mandrakes being a law unto themselves.

The monstrous Port of Lost Souls begins to open again, construction underway using mass quantities of slaves to make the Port ready to create ships, ship out raiding parties and receive new slave shipments.
avatar
Lord of the Night
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 7
Age : 24
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Jediluigi on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:38 am

It took a week for the ships and troops to be ready, but they were when the call came out. The expedition fleet launched from the home ports, battle-cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and JumpShips all at the ready. A few troop-transports were sent along with them in case the 'casters failed, but they wouldn't.

On the fleet's first week, they encountered an Eldar Craftworld, starting negotiations with the odd race.

The fleet also found and set up bases on Kal'Shebbol, Brolsam, Torize, Aaris, and Kolatill.

_________________________________________________
"Throw your men into positions once there is no escape, and they will prefer death to flight."

avatar
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Age : 25
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Mr Countryside on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:19 am

Ryan Skywalker wrote:Post one

Coruscant
Looking out over the planet-wide metropolis of Coruscant Ryan thought, at the age of 20 he still didn't know anything about himself where he came from what he was or where he was meant to be in the galaxy.

The jedi didn't offer much and no Doctor could help him ether, tired and fed up with corrupt government's he thought about ending it all. Still a padawne so the masters wouldn't listen, so it was time to Make his own way. He had contacts in every corner of the galaxy he could do this.

Lifting the comlink to his lisp to send a messages to all his allies "It's time guys and girls lets do this, you all know your assigned tasks" looking over the planet-wide metropolis that was Coruscant once again Ryan smiled yes he would make his own way and maybe just maybe he'd get his answers.

Diplomat's go to cretin planets to finish the finale talks that had bin going on for weeks to have them join the Sovereign Imperial Republic.

Claiming:
Calamari system
Both system
Empress Teta system
Mandalore system (not sure if Treb has this, if so then i claim Hapes system)
Ciutric system

I believe done this according to the rules let me know if i haven't also let me know if I'm claiming something you already have.

Much thanks



After a week the first lot of system's agree to be the founders of the new govermnet to wich the pleases ryan.



Ryans speech over the extrnet



"Peppole of the the Sovereign Imperial Republic today is a grand day today starts a neew way of liveing where a mother and son can walke the strees at night and not have to worry. Today starts a time of peace and justice unforseen since the time of the old republic, I look forward to shereing this peace and prosperity with you all as your leader. May the force be with us all."



*Ryan get his plans moveing buy starting up the Grand army and navey traning sites and to begin the traning of new reuits *
avatar
Mr Countryside
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 70
Age : 25
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by The Nameless Sith Lord on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:15 am

The UFN spreads it's reach in the outer rim, launching colonizing efforts towards the following planets and the systems they sit in:

Geonosis
Mustafar
Hypori
Sluis Van
Utapou

_________________________________________________
God of Discord, Bringer of the Void.
avatar
The Nameless Sith Lord
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 40
Age : 26
Location : Muskegon, MI
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

Expansion protocols for the 7 factions continues as planned. (Will need to update my list again...bleh...)

_________________________________________________
Signatures:




"All endeavors call for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish is the one... characteristic we must possess if we are to face the future as finishers." - Henry David Thoreau

"If you think people care about you or your commands, you're delusional. You have to make an impact, a legacy to be accountable to. Be the cause of a calamity or a miracle, and then you will become the symbol of the people; A true leader with authority, either through the mutual fear or love of the masses." - Mikhail Azarias
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Sir Noret on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm

The United Colonies establishes complete dominion/claim over the sectors it currently has possessions in.


(New Rule: Planet claiming has been adjusted to 'reasonableness' again, basically we won't say anything so long as you don't claim something already owned by an active person or half the galaxy in one post)

_________________________________________________


[6:57:26 PM] Quantum Rain: I will not have unicorn space dragons shooting rainbow colored cow fetuses in my forum.
[6:57:27 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): Why would someone MAKE THAT?
[6:57:34 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): roflmao
[6:57:58 PM] Angusm3: I was going to eventually add a doge faction as an easter egg
[6:58:05 PM] Quantum Rain: Now if you wanted unicorn land dragons shooting rainbow colored ostriches, that's fine.
avatar
Sir Noret
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Comrade Greiv on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:00 am

Comrade Greiv wrote:(Note: This will contain a Present Day and a past portion as to make my official start, which is picking up 2 months after timeline of posts on last Forum Wars Board)

Present Day

Darth Korr placed a datapad down on the ornate table in the center of his home and looked up at his visitors. He then spoke.

"I see everything is going better than anticipated then for the training of the Clones, General. I must ask you, Do you believe they will be ready for command?" The dark Lord's suit's breathing came close to masking some of the speech

"You chose one of your best to train them, My Lord. By the time they finish their training cycles they'll be ready to take on any threat, and will be able to teach the rest after I am put back into an active-combat rotation." General Kaidan responded

"Good. In two months time you will be redeployed as scheduled, but with Admiral Tarbane's death in the ambush with that gang of Pirates two months ago..." The Dark Lord walked over to the man, by the appearance of his uniform he was a Naval Admiral, standing twenty feet to Alec's right and placed his hand on the man's shoulder, "You and your men will be transferred to the First Combat Expeditionary Fleet commanded by Admiral Manturas Kerek, Here"

General Kaidan and Admiral Kerek had known each other for a while and needed no introductions. Alec snapped a salute and Kerek did the same.

"Now Admiral, what are the Statuses of the Hub and of our first major supership, the Tarek Alruhl?" Korr asked as he walked back to his throne.

"The crews at the Shipyard in the Kintara System report that they are at present beginning the construction of the Hull and have placed an order for the necessary parts, Estimated time to completion is in a year's time with the current number of workers and if everything goes to schedule. The hub reports that construction of the Station is in its third stage of twelve total and estimate about a year and a half to completion." Admiral Kerek responded, repeating a very short summary the crews had stated of their work verbatim.

"Very good. You may both go." Korr stated, Alec and Kerek both bowed and left.

(To be continued in Next post)


Nineteen years earlier.....

The True Sith Empire's leader, Dark Lord Korr, began laying the groundwork of his future empire and began sending out scout detachments and Diplomats to nearby world to begin his faction of with and their followers. The systems he sent Diplomats to were the Shaluka and Taletis systems. He sent the scout detachments to the Artent and Kintara systems, and he branched his control from the world of Nar Shaluka to the rest of the system with the same name.

He estimated that he would have a total of five worlds under the control of his Empire within a few days to a couple of weeks.



"And so my men and I will once more under your jurisdiction, Admiral. It has been a while." General Kaiden stated as they left the Dark Lord's throne room and stopped in front of a window overlooking the city of Y'Harin, the Captial City of Nar Shaluka.

"Yes, yes it has Alec. It will be an honor to have you as a part of the First's Land Operations Command." Admiral Kerek replied as he turned to face Alec and the window. The city below was bustling with activity of Civillian, Commercial, and Military means. "I can't imagine how you'll like being here of all places for another few months."

"I won't. I'm just glad that my views of the city will be limited and that I'll be in the cloning facilities training clones in a semi-hostile environment for the remainder of my tenure here until I am assigned to you. Then I shall once more be happy."

"That is understandable. I assure you though, the first stop the First will make will be Taletis. Giving you a few weeks shore leave to visit family and friends."

The pair then moved to the elevator and entered it when it arrived at their floor. Alec then walked with the Admiral to his landing shuttle that was scheduled to take him back to his ship. Alec saluted the Maturas as he entered the shuttle and made way to a military tram station leading to the TSE's Cloning Facilities, located in Y'Harin's undercity.



Nineteen Years Earlier

With the successful use of diplomats and propaganda the remaining worlds in the Taletis and Nar Shaluka systems align themselves with the TSE. Diplomatic Affairs and scouting operations in the Shaluka, Artent, and Kintara Systems are successes and garrisons on each world in these systems are also established. Planet Gain: 29(Five full systems inhabited now)
avatar
Comrade Greiv
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 85
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Quantum Rain on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 pm

With rapid expansion still underway, the seven factions seem to not relent in their constant conquest, blissfully unaware of eachother still in their early years. (These conquests are about 125 years earlier, as the factions are growing, as far as the storyline in my galaxy goes.)
Gains:
IS: 30 systems
AI: 28 systems
VID: 32 systems
FWA: 12 systems
USC: 16 systems
CSU: 22 systems
AC: 18 systems

_________________________________________________
Signatures:




"All endeavors call for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish is the one... characteristic we must possess if we are to face the future as finishers." - Henry David Thoreau

"If you think people care about you or your commands, you're delusional. You have to make an impact, a legacy to be accountable to. Be the cause of a calamity or a miracle, and then you will become the symbol of the people; A true leader with authority, either through the mutual fear or love of the masses." - Mikhail Azarias
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Comrade Greiv on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Ten Years Earlier

Another set of expedition groups and diplomats go out to 15 new Systems to attempt to finish deals that would result in securing more territory for the True Sith Empire. The people sent out on these missions would be expected to report back on success or failure within two-three weeks.



Present Day

General Alec Kaidan - One month to redeployment

Alec paced back and forth in an empty, sterile white chamber with a very calm and official air about him. His itinerary for the day was testing a batch of in-training TSE Clone Commanders in tactics and combat.

Several minutes later each of the clones entered the chamber with their armor and weapons. The batch he was training consisted of 25 clones: 5 Airborne Commanders, 2 Commandos, 1 ARC trooper, 2 Assassins, 3 Reconnaisiance, 3 Shock Troopers, 2 Marines, 3 Basic Infantry, 2 Artillery Corps, and 2 Armored Corps. A large mixture of troopers but with each requiring a basic survival and combat training: of which at the end of the session the Artillery, Armor, and Assassin troops would be moving on to a different officer for tactics training.

"Alright welcome troopers. I am General Alec Jame Kaidan, TSE Rapid Strike Infantry Force. I am your instructor for the remainder of my tenure here for your Combat and Survival training." Kaidan stated with a drill instructor's cadence and seriousness in his voice. "Is that understood troopers?"

"Yes Sir!" they responded. Alec then took a roll call listing off the troopers' numbers. Upon finding all were in attendance he waved for them to follow him. He led them to a freight elevator and stopped.

"Alright troopers. Its time for your first test so that I can see whatever needs improved upon." He stepped to the ight and gestured towards the Elevator, "All of you step onto the elevator and when it stops each of you enter a seperate section of the course. This will be a test of whatever combat skills you have already learned." Alec then leaves the corridor and goes to an observation room over the testing chambers.

"What's His deal?" one of the troopers mused, numbered CT-69/0868 - A Marine

"No Idea Eight." another marine replied numbered CT-71/4806

"Perhaps he desires to see us in action to ensure his effort will not be in vain..." Infantryman CT-95/5481 responded.

"Whatever the reason just get on the elevator and stop stalling. We're here for a reason." one of the Airborne troopers, CT-01/8701, interjected leaving the others silent as they then took the elevator to the testing chambers. Upon arrival they then entered the chambers and readied themselves for the trials that could be in store. Alec chimed in over the intercom.

"About time you all have gotten here. Each of you are in a Live combat testing chamber that will strain both your skills in combat and survival against a large mass of enemies." he paused and executed several subroutines on the exercise master control computer, "Each room will feed multiple types of combat drones that will require you to use different tactic to deal with them. They will be using weapons that will put you into a form of stasis if you are hit. Good Luck."



(To be Continued)
avatar
Comrade Greiv
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 85
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Comrade Greiv on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:13 am

Comrade Greiv wrote:Ten Years Earlier

Another set of expedition groups and diplomats go out to 15 new Systems to attempt to finish deals that would result in securing more territory for the True Sith Empire. The people sent out on these missions would be expected to report back on success or failure within two-three weeks.



Present Day

General Alec Kaidan - One month to redeployment

Alec paced back and forth in an empty, sterile white chamber with a very calm and official air about him. His itinerary for the day was testing a batch of in-training TSE Clone Commanders in tactics and combat.

Several minutes later each of the clones entered the chamber with their armor and weapons. The batch he was training consisted of 25 clones: 5 Airborne Commanders, 2 Commandos, 1 ARC trooper, 2 Assassins, 3 Reconnaisiance, 3 Shock Troopers, 2 Marines, 3 Basic Infantry, 2 Artillery Corps, and 2 Armored Corps. A large mixture of troopers but with each requiring a basic survival and combat training: of which at the end of the session the Artillery, Armor, and Assassin troops would be moving on to a different officer for tactics training.

"Alright welcome troopers. I am General Alec Jame Kaidan, TSE Rapid Strike Infantry Force. I am your instructor for the remainder of my tenure here for your Combat and Survival training." Kaidan stated with a drill instructor's cadence and seriousness in his voice. "Is that understood troopers?"

"Yes Sir!" they responded. Alec then took a roll call listing off the troopers' numbers. Upon finding all were in attendance he waved for them to follow him. He led them to a freight elevator and stopped.

"Alright troopers. Its time for your first test so that I can see whatever needs improved upon." He stepped to the ight and gestured towards the Elevator, "All of you step onto the elevator and when it stops each of you enter a seperate section of the course. This will be a test of whatever combat skills you have already learned." Alec then leaves the corridor and goes to an observation room over the testing chambers.

"What's His deal?" one of the troopers mused, numbered CT-69/0868 - A Marine

"No Idea Eight." another marine replied numbered CT-71/4806

"Perhaps he desires to see us in action to ensure his effort will not be in vain..." Infantryman CT-95/5481 responded.

"Whatever the reason just get on the elevator and stop stalling. We're here for a reason." one of the Airborne troopers, CT-01/8701, interjected leaving the others silent as they then took the elevator to the testing chambers. Upon arrival they then entered the chambers and readied themselves for the trials that could be in store. Alec chimed in over the intercom.

"About time you all have gotten here. Each of you are in a Live combat testing chamber that will strain both your skills in combat and survival against a large mass of enemies." he paused and executed several subroutines on the exercise master control computer, "Each room will feed multiple types of combat drones that will require you to use different tactic to deal with them. They will be using weapons that will put you into a form of stasis if you are hit. Good Luck."



(To be Continued)

Ten Years Earlier
After a month the TSE is able to expand its full influence to the 15 new systems(160 worlds) and begins conscription efforts to bring new troops into the TSE's Military.



Present Day
(Continued from above)

Each of the troops that Alec was overseeing had begun their training session and within a few minutes 5 of the soldier had been knocked out when making basic mistakes. The simulations went on for several hours with several of them being taken out in various ways ranging from minor to major mistakes brought on by fatigue. At the three-hour mark only an assassin, CT-71/7519, and an infantryman, CT-95/5481, were left. These two showed almost unwavering conviction to their survival no matter the level of Fatigue.

Looks like I found two recruits with very high potential for the cause... Alec said to himself, hiding a smile behind his hand. He had chosen to look up the dossiers of these two troopers to learn of their destinies after training. Within a few minutes he had found that they would both be thrown into officer training. He had chosen to end the simulation and called Colonel Mark Hendricks to tell him to try to get these troopers to be turned to the revolutionary ideology. He then went down to dismiss the troops before leaving for his quarters.
avatar
Comrade Greiv
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 85
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Sir Noret on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:11 am

The United Colonies annexes the Chiss Ascendancy(as wells as the territories of the Emprie of the Hand); the Lehon system and its surroundings.


(I didn't actually check anything, so yell at me if any of that's yours)

_________________________________________________


[6:57:26 PM] Quantum Rain: I will not have unicorn space dragons shooting rainbow colored cow fetuses in my forum.
[6:57:27 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): Why would someone MAKE THAT?
[6:57:34 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): roflmao
[6:57:58 PM] Angusm3: I was going to eventually add a doge faction as an easter egg
[6:58:05 PM] Quantum Rain: Now if you wanted unicorn land dragons shooting rainbow colored ostriches, that's fine.
avatar
Sir Noret
Moderator
Moderator

Male Number of posts : 189
Age : 23
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: And So, It Begins: Introductions, Goodbyes, and Other Nonsense

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum