Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Three

+6
Wynn
Django
Mr Countryside
darthme
Jediluigi
Sir Noret
10 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Chapter Three - Page 12 Empty Chapter Three

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 am

First topic message reminder :

As the forum auto-splits topics every 50 pages, the next topics will be named further chapters accordingly. This is chapter three, guys, KEEP IT UP!

Post.
POST.
POST!

~Jediluigi

--Yaga Minor--

“Unfortunately, they did not have one.” He stated, looking over the janitor’s shoulder to confirm his directions mentally. Now there was just the matter of blending in without magic…

--Unknown World--

Leon walked up cautiously toward the creature, pistol ready in his free hand as he kept himself aware of his surroundings. So it takes a shot to the head to kill them. He thought, as he used the opportunity provided by the creature to learn how to combat his potential enemy.

--Gothis Orbit--

The Hive Ship activates its telekinetic powers once more, managing to deflect the torpedoes utilizing similar abilities to the Rachni. The Collective fleet presses on still, taking light losses via the Thanix cannons by comparison to the Turians.

--Gothis Land--

Despite the Collective Troops hunkering in and luring the enemy to them, several were still dieing, while some managed to put up a fight.

--Charad--

The pilot looked at the kiwi incredulously, as if annoyed. She hands the drawing to the kiwi, as if emphasizing it.

--Konnsallann Station--

Cross was annoyed, at first, to the interruption, but then intrigued by the report she overheard. She remained silent, however, waiting to see if anyone would even remember her presence and what they would say in explanation.

--Bladnir--

(On hold until JL either gets Victoria II or managed to talk to me on Skype to discuss where to go from here.)
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter Three - Page 12 Empty Re: Chapter Three

Post by darthme Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

~Marenta Prime~

As Jaxe is seemingly unscathed by the attack, the final Marentanz scatter, but ultimately succumb to Jaxe's blast of power. The bunker itself is left desolate, all personnel having died trying to defeat Jaxe.

darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Hutt space/Y'Toub system/Imperious-class Star Destroyer savior/18 days in to the blockade

"launch all assault ships Fleet captain Rismer!"Ryan orders "Yes sir, all ships you are clear to launch, I repeat you are clear to launch" Shouts captain Rismer over the internal ship com"

from the bridge of the star destroyer the assault ships can be seen leaving the hangers of there ships in orbit of the Smuggler's Moon and heading down.

"All ships report successful launch, and Adrimal Viza reports all secured on the outer edge of the system sir " reports Rismer "Very good captain, order all capable ships to activate gravity well projectors and Jam the Hutts communications" "Ryan orders" "Yes sir" replies Rismer
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Comrade Greiv Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 am

Roach wrote:McGovern: Pleasure to meet you now how my the federation be of assistance? I warn you how ever our resources in this galaxy are limited, and i cant even promise my government will commit anything more than its best wishes.
"Right to the point I see" Kelek mused, "The general would have liked to have met you no doubt. Besides that... We would have no idea about what would be needed until the time is almost at hand. The reason for this is that our foe is not any simple government led by men, but rather is controlled completely by Sith." Kelek paused for a moment.

He looked to Narlok then addressed him. "I apologize if you feel on-edge here. I can tell you know what I am, but I assure you I am not like those who blindly follow the Sith ideology. I may by the Emperor's one, and only apprentice, but I do not truly follow him. I embrace the powers and strengths of both the Dark and the Light, while my 'Master' is blind to this change."

Admiral Kahoku took this chance to interject, addressing everyone there, "As it has been stated, we cannot know what we may need until it is the time to kick things off. If you intend to stay in this galaxy for a time we may be able to give you an idea for it later. And if we can get your help we can provide you material to help bolster your forces if it would be needed back where you had come from."
Comrade Greiv
Comrade Greiv

Male Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

--Nazario--

*The Morrigi ships in Battlegroup Delta disappear in a similar fashion and rematerialize in a semicircular formation around the AI vessels, effectively surrounding the invaders in a pincer movement between themselves and the batarian ships in Delta. The Morrigi drones also attack the AI's mines.*

*At the same time, Alpha stands firm against the bullrushing AI vessels as the two fleets intermingle.* Ackbar: Okay, activate the contingency!

*All around the system, small Morrigi outposts decloak and begin projecting a field of some kind that completely blocks all ships' ability to phase and cloak, trapping the Imperium's central taskforce in its battle with Alpha and the left flank engaged with Delta as well. The taskforce conversely finds itself in range of Hibernia and Andraste's defenses, which begin a terrible pinpoint barrage on the exposed Imperium armada. Surface-to-orbit missiles, burst torpedoes, explosive Mass Accelerator rounds, lancer beams, fusion bolts, and ion beams come from above and around the planet and its moon and smash into the invaders. Alpha supplements the retaliation by pressing its attack on the Imperium, further entangling and enmeshing the two fleets. Alpha manages to remain in formation, however, so that the batarians' compound shield protects their allies as it should.*

*Meanwhile, several dozen avian fighters break off to engage the Anatolian mechs tooth-and-nail, using their superior agility and high-caliber weapons to their advantage. The rest of the swarm and its spearhead continue undeterred on their swath of destruction through the central taskforce battling Alpha. The avian gunships also target the AI's mines with their pinpoint weapons whenever they encounter them.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Male Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 pm

--Nazario--

Admiral Stellvir smirked at the enemy's tactics. They were good, he would give him that, but he had several more cards to play. "Combat Alpha, deploy the 'canvas.' Combat Beta, readjust speed and flank the central taskforce. Combat Delta, prepare for the Annihilator maneuver by first deploying camouflage."

Although the League's maneuvers were unexpected, they were to be countered all the same. The so-called pinpoint defenses would find themselves victim to targeting decoy holograms, who gave off the same signals as real ships and were indistinguishable from being real, save for the fact that they did no damage when firing on enemies.

The left flank, Combat Alpha, deployed a quantum compound barrier in response to being surrounded. Unlike normal shields, the barrier soaked up a majority of enemy fire in order to power a pulse effect. The barrier pulsed after so much energy was collected and acted as a hyperactive EMP device, frying electrical circuits and other machinery as it pounded against shields.

The right flank, Combat Beta, activated secondary drive systems to compensate for their lack of speed. They flanked and surrounded Alpha, utilizing the holographic decoys to surprising effect as a viable defense. They fired at Alpha in concentrated barrages of repeating plasma bolts, but were diverse enough to avoid human intelligence to denote which group or ship was real and which one was not.

The central taskforce was unyielding against enemy fire. With the support of the hologram ships, which also sometimes copied League ships to act as shields of sorts, Combat Delta was launching barrages of plasma and now swarms of missiles at the League ships in their way. The Bane of Glory started emitting growing amounts of Quantum particles and some form of nuclear energy building in the spinal mount of the ship. A few moments later, it unleashed a powerful beam of some sort onto the first Morrigi outpost closest to the ship. Its range was staggering to say the least. The beam then arced to the next outpost, going as far as it could before it ran out of energy.

The outposts hit by the beam would first experience mechanical failure as their shields were drained by the dense quantum fields emitted by the beam. The nuclear energy then impacted against the outpost, causing an impressive detonation of the quantum particles and any chemically active materials on the outposts. The damage inflicted would decrease fractionally per every jump it made, starting from the first outpost and expanding outward.

The recovered Anatolian mechs reacted with swarm missiles and a series of small, agile, and very mobile drones. The missiles were hunting down the craft individually while the mechs, utilizing the drones for additional range, tracked them and shot them down one by one. The mechs were arranged into a triangular formation, allowing for fast reactions while the drones created stronger barriers for above and below the formation.

The mines multiplied in number as the battle grew, being created now solely from the Imperium flagship, while the carriers swarmed the League fleets with agile, and surprisingly durable, drone squadrons. Coupled with the fast-attack drones that phased out to flank the League when the Morrigi outposts came into being, these drones would outflank and outmaneuver enemy strikecraft.

--Invictus--

--Marenta Prime--

--Ultra Vires--

Lara giggled, though saved Lae further embarrassment by not commenting further. Instead, she just gazed up at the sky, a question idly fleeting about in her mind, begging to be spoken and answered. "So, do you like it here?" She asked Lae casually, albeit vaguely.

--Castle--

"... I never thought of that, but usually the answer is no." Xirce replied to Xyphus's rhetorical query casually and not insulted by the least it seemed. "Perhaps we should try again?" He asked the other Nobody.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 pm

--Ultra Vires--

Lae looked around. "I dont know..." He replied, trying to decide how to continue. "I think I like it here. It sure as hell beats being chased by gunmen day-in and day-out."

--Castle--

Xyphus shook his head and walked away. "No, I've had enough..." He grumbled with a facade of frustration. "I'm going to my room..." He would walk off and leave Xirce in the room by himself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:47 pm

--Nazario--

*The League forces respond to the holograms by modifying their IFF code slightly, rendering the holograms of friendly ships useless. More aggressively, the Hiigaran vessels in Battlegroup Alpha fire their ion-beam cannons in long, repeatedly sustained arcs, clearing out the holograms and allowing Alpha to mark the real targets for the orbital defenses and their own friendly ships to fire upon. The other ships in Battlegroup Alpha concentrate all their fire on a particular group of Imperium vessels in Beta, quickly destroying them and allowing Alpha to pour through.*

*At the same time in Battlegroup Delta, the batarians' compound shield flickers dangerously but manages to hold against the EMP effect, and the Morrigi ships divert power to mitigate the damage to their electronics, as well as making use of hardened electronics in their armor from a previous war. Delta continues to lay down heavy fire on Combat Alpha.*

*The avian gunships engaging the mechs use their armor to take the beating leveled at them better and utilize their pinpoint weapons to shoot down the mechs' drones and missiles in kind. The flyer constructs also continue to swarm and saturate the hostile mechs' targeting systems, but also slowly but surely leading them away from their fellows.*

*As all this is happening, Ackbar immediately notices the Bane of Glory's weapon charging. An image flickers through his mind, of a Primitus ship destroying an entire fleet with a charged weapon. It morphs to the Imperium flagship destroying the Phase Jammers.* Not hard to imagine them doing the exact same thing. Ackbar: Ackbar to the fleet! That big ship is up to something! I think it's going after the jammers!

*All but a few dozen avian strikecraft break off their attack run through the central taskforce and regroup with Battlegroup Alpha, which splits itself having broken through Combat Beta. The first half spreads out and counter-flanks Beta, pressing it further back towards the planet and the Hiigarans' beams rendering the holograms useless. The other half unleashes a powerful barrage directly on the advancing Bane of Glory, covering those brave few constructs as they streak close along the Imperium flagship's hull toward the charging weapon. All but a few gunships are shot down by the mines and the Bane's point defenses, but one manages to throw itself in front of the quantum beam right as it fires, so that the arcing effect instead devastates the central taskforce, breaks the batarians' compound shield over Alpha, and destroys several dozen vessels in that battlegroup.*
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 am

--Nazario--

Admiral Stellvir marvled at their sacrifice to attempt to stop the Bane of Glory's primary weapon. "Time to the next firing sequence?" He asked, and an officer reported promptly, "Three minutes, sir." "I see. Brave, but foolish of them. Engage them at full power, show them the folly of their ways."

Combat Alpha was unfettered as the Quantum Shield fluctuated and continued to soak up the hostile fire while their albeit weaker shields underneath held up to the Batarian barrages. They did not, however, fire back just yet, and the pulses also ceased as power grew in the barrier.

The holograms that mimicked the allied ships also mimicked their signatures, even past the changes, while more hostile holograms took the place of those that were 'destroyed' almost immediately, nearly nullifying the ion beam's affects out of speed. It is yet unknown as to the source of these holograms.

The mech battlegroup merely launched more drones and stayed stationary, not being baited by the Avian strikefighters. They took their shots patiently and calmly, using the drones for added protection.

Combat Beta rammed through the League lines, taking losses, but fortifying their shields to compensate as they regrouped with Combat Delta. The League's attempt to push them towards the planet was foiled due to the holograms still being able to cover for them despite the constant losses they (the holograms) 'suffer.'

The barrage directed on the Glory was intercepted by defending ships, whose shields soaked up most of the enemy fire and distributed it. The ships, regrouping with most of Combat Beta, began spreading out into an arc, attempting to spread the League forces thin as the Bane of Glory began advancing, casting an enormous barrage of missiles, plasma bolts, and ionized anti-matter at any ship foolish enough to become a target of its wrath. All the while, the main cannon was recharging, albeit much slower than previously.

Imperium strikecrafts and drones continued to multiply in numbers despite heavy losses, the source still being the carriers guarded by Combat Delta.

--Ultra Vires--

"You get used to it after a while." Lara replied, sitting up. "They tend to strike when you least expect it and hate it the most, after all." She stated, looking past Lae to see several people fleeing in terror from a shadow of some sort. It was oddly large and terrorizing the beach as it made its way towards them.

--Castle--

Xirce stood there a second longer, watching Xyphus leave. "..." When he turned around he nearly stumbled on a kid that was standing behind him. Were he capable of it, he would have jumped a mile high... "What in the world are you doing sneaking up on others?!" He yelled, mimicking the proper reactions to such an event. The 30th member merely looked up at Xirce, shrugged, and continued forward. "... This place is filled with weird people." He stated, going the opposite way of Gexyl.

--Invictus--

--Marenta Prime--
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:51 am

Inside the 'Cathedrel', Planet 031 'Ruhen', System Beta 03, Beta Galaxy:

"The energy levels are increasing the closer we get... Sarge, permission to get a closer look?" Landgraf asked Munzel, who had his rifle raised. "Granted. Get the case and bag it if you can." The man replied, his eyes darting around.

Wehlitz had his Hell Launcher up at armed, standing next to Lueke, who grew increasing worried. "I don't like this [censored] one bit." Zilger and Seryl nodded in agreement, while Lueneburg listened to the choir, trying to decipher the words.

Kinder frowned, her helmet hiding her expression as she walked close to one of the floating symbols and took a picture with her helmet camera. "What does that say..."
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 pm

--Ultra Vires--

Lae stared rather casually at the approaching shadow. "Speaking of which..." He said in a slow, annoyed tone. He got up and re-donned the rest of his clothes and drew his short blade and sprinted toward the shadow.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Django Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 pm

All fleets save for the Dominion fleet are powered down and put in drydock for annual retrofits and upgrades. This year the Dominion fleet is the one charged with guarding the other fleets while they undergo the process.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Destroyer begins building his army by "infecting" other sentients with his essence. "Infected" begin worshipping the Destroyer and are absolutely loyal to him. They also are able to convert others to their cause.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Django walks to the AI. The AI's avatar appears. The avatar is a woman holding a harp in one hand and a sword in the other and is clad in golden armor. The AIs speaks and says "Greetings Django. I am an imprint of the Solar Child once known as the Composer. There is not much time so I will skip to the point. The Solar Children were unable even with our advanced technology to kill the Destroyer. We sealed it away at the cost of almost our entire civilization. While our civilization died a plan was put in place to create people immune to the Destroyer. You and Samus are the culmination of countless millenia of planning. However you are still not powerful enough to stop the Destroyer. To do that you will need to undergo the process to be upgraded to a Seraph class Angel. In the chamber you will undergo a modification of a rite undergone by the highest rate of Solar Child warriors. The modification has greatly improved the capabilities of one who is modified but it is so demanding that only you will be able to undergo it and survive. I feel obligated to inform you that should you undergo the modification you will be as much machine as human. However should you choose not to undergo the upgrades you will have no chance against the Destroyer and the galaxy will fall."
Django weighs the consequences of the decision and replies "I'll do it.
The AI opens the chamber and Django walks in.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:26 pm

/Recopia|Recopi System|M-11|Mazeronian Core Worlds\

The Directorate fleets makes no move at a reply for nearly three hours. Then without any notice the Directorate ships power up their engines and move forward to a position one million kilometers out from the planet's surface. Strangely, the count of ships seems incongruous to the earlier count, there now seem to be only around 2,250 ships.

/Unknown|Unknown System|Lehon Sector|Unknown Regions\

"I eat what the rest of you eat, just like everyone up to the admirals and generals do, Sergeant," Lieutenant Engel responds, "Also, that is a good point, hopefully it will stand true for any larger and more dangerous versions of these... infected creatures."

/Yaga Minor Orbital Shipyards|Yaga System|Prefsbelt Sector|Braxant Oversector\

Siber luckily found the breakroom without any real problem but discovers that it requires a passcode.

/Galactic Holonet\

The Directorate formally condemns the recent blockade and invasion of Hutt Space by forces owing their allegiance to the Sovereign Republic. In light of the violence and the Directorate's concern for all life we declare our borders open to any civilian refuges and offer reimbursement in the form of replaced goods for any who choose to settle with ACE.

With Concern,
Director Knylenn

(No you don't need to respond to this if you do not wish, considering I can't interfere with SLs directly)
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:44 am

Mr Countryside wrote:Hutt space/Y'Toub system/Imperious-class Star Destroyer savior/18 days in to the blockade

"launch all assault ships Fleet captain Rismer!"Ryan orders "Yes sir, all ships you are clear to launch, I repeat you are clear to launch" Shouts captain Rismer over the internal ship com"

from the bridge of the star destroyer the assault ships can be seen leaving the hangers of there ships in orbit of the Smuggler's Moon and heading down.

"All ships report successful launch, and Adrimal Viza reports all secured on the outer edge of the system sir " reports Rismer "Very good captain, order all capable ships to activate gravity well projectors and Jam the Hutts communications" "Ryan orders" "Yes sir" replies Rismer

Hutt space/Y'Toub system/ Bridge of the Imperious-class Star Destroyer savior/20 days in to the blockade
Looking over the report of the landing from the commanding officer on the moon.

6 deaths of troopers
14 injured
105 assaults on troopers
167 arrest
60,000 tons of contraband seized

Ryan takes this all in "Well a success if i do say so, wouldn't you agree Captain Rismer? Yes sir, but I am worried we have yet to locate the Hutt Grand Council on Nal Hutta" replied Rismer "Not to worry Captain, we have are scouts out looking for them, we'll find them Captain, we'll find them. As you say sir, I must also inform you that the 1st fleets troops are all deployed but we have only managed to secure the top 3 levels of the Smuggler's Moon, we could pull troops on each of these levels to push down some more but it would leave them at risk, shall I have the 3rd fleet deploy its troops sir?"
Asks Rismer

Ryan thinks on this for a second before replying "Have half the fleets troops land at Nar Shaddaa and reinforce ours and command them to push down two more levels and hold I think that will be far enough we need to give the scum of the galaxy somewhere to hid. Yes sir, is that all? No tell the Sovereign Republic Mission they can take over a building of there choosing to set up in.

Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 am

Hutt space/Y'Toub system/ Nal Hutta /Gardulla the Hutt's Palace/Hutt Grand Council Hall/25 days in to the blockade

(The following conversation happens in Huttese)

"I cant even get my ships out of the system!" raged one Hutt "I every time I try to bribe one of there officers they simply take the bribe and then arrest the briber" Says another "Perhaps it is time to order are fleet to brake the Blockade!" shouts another Arok leader of clan Kajidier sat stone silent listening to the same old arguments that have plagued this Council since the damned blockade stared "Brothers!, we have all lost large amounts of credits but let us not make this situation any worse by attacking the blockade, let us instead open a line of diplomacy with the Jeedai Skywalker" The Council Hall remains silent for a second be for another Hutt speaks up "what would a small clan like yours know?" Arok replies with ice in his voice "My clan may not be know as much as yours but that dose not mean I should be disrespected." He turns to the rest of the hall before speaking up again"allow me to be are representative as that I may be able to learn what it is the SR wants" A big Hutt that looks to be near the end of his life speaks up "all in favor raise your hands" *all do*
Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:03 am

(Doing this one part at a time, I will be editing this post for the other parts.)
-Ruhen-

The symbols suddenly dissipated when the group came within a set distance of the orb. The choir also ceased at that point, and, moments later, it came back with power, singing in unison with the same chanting while the deeper voices offered simple notes. Energy poured forth from the orb and swirled about the antechamber wildly, even phasing through the men, not harming them.

As the men were scanned, and some of their equipment unable to chart the power the orb was giving off, they could depict a runic symbol within the orb at the peak of the wild wisps of energy. Then, in a flash, the orb disappeared. The choir faded away, and the energies dissipated. This left the people present quite confused as to what had just happened.

-Marenta Prime-

Jaxe casts his senses about the small battle-zone in the larger war-field. He wanted to make certain that the enemies were defeated on this sector of the planet.

-Ultra Vires-

Lara, despite being unarmed and unarmed, went sprinting after Lae.

The shadow ahead of Lae ceased its rampage to look up at the approaching assailant. From there, it literally sank into the ground and split into various, unformed shadows sliding about the sands of the beach in different directions.

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:52 am

Recopia, Recopi system, Core Worlds, Alpha Galaxy:

Once the action was taken by Directorate forces, the Imperial fleet shifted their positions, to better match the new vectors from the ships and use the moons in orbit of the planet to aid in closing gaps in the defensive lines. Once that was completed, the Naval CentComm began scanning for the missing ships, and an emergency alert is declared on the surface, with civilians head to the bunkers.

Inside the 'Cathedral', Planet 031 'Ruhen', System Beta 03, Beta Galaxy:

The squad snapped to attention once the orb vanished before their eyes, weapons raised and safeties off. Munzel shouted a curse, leading the group. "What in the Kaiser's name... I don't like this, we're leaving."

Landgraf frowned, smacking her scanner. "Dammit, I almost had it. Sir, can we stay a bit longer or look for it? It looked promising-"

The Sergent cut her off, quite angrily. "Dammit Landgraf, I said we're leaving, get your gear and lets find a way out of this maze."

Landgraf frowned, but she made no further complaint. The squad regrouped and begin to march single file out of the cathedral, the events within putting them on edge.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm

-Ruhen-

The exits that they turned to disappeared, quite literally, as they couldn't find a single doorway out of the antechamber. The longer they stayed here, the more estranged the environment continued to become.

(Okay, allow me to be blunt. I can't do all of this all at once and keep up the pace. I am quite literally overwhelmed and am finally able to admit such. So, here is the list of SL's that I am suspending/putting on hold until I can attack the situation more effectively.)

-Nazario-

--Still waiting for Disayle to post, but on hold for the moment--

-Invictus-

--On hold atm--

-Unknown World-

-Suspended-

-Yaga Minor Orbital Facility-

-Suspended-
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Countryside Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 am

(Hope all had a good xmas)
Hutt space/Y'Toub system/Imperious-class Star Destroyer savior/40 days in to the blockade

Over several days talks have been taking place between the Hutt empire and the forces of Ryan Skywalker, well the talks have been taking place the blockade has hold and more contraband seized. The two sides are expected to come to an agreement soon.

Mr Countryside
Mr Countryside

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:19 am

Quantum Rain wrote:(Doing this one part at a time, I will be editing this post for the other parts.)
-Ruhen-

The symbols suddenly dissipated when the group came within a set distance of the orb. The choir also ceased at that point, and, moments later, it came back with power, singing in unison with the same chanting while the deeper voices offered simple notes. Energy poured forth from the orb and swirled about the antechamber wildly, even phasing through the men, not harming them.

As the men were scanned, and some of their equipment unable to chart the power the orb was giving off, they could depict a runic symbol within the orb at the peak of the wild wisps of energy. Then, in a flash, the orb disappeared. The choir faded away, and the energies dissipated. This left the people present quite confused as to what had just happened.

-Marenta Prime-

Jaxe casts his senses about the small battle-zone in the larger war-field. He wanted to make certain that the enemies were defeated on this sector of the planet.

-Ultra Vires-

Lara, despite being unarmed and unarmed, went sprinting after Lae.

The shadow ahead of Lae ceased its rampage to look up at the approaching assailant. From there, it literally sank into the ground and split into various, unformed shadows sliding about the sands of the beach in different directions.

Lae stopped and looked back and forth at the shadows, unsure of what to do. He picked one entirely at random and sprinted after it at full-speed.
"My one day of relaxation," Lae complained. "And you guys ruined it. Now I'm going ruin YOU!"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:28 pm

~Marenta Prime~

Jaxe would sense an almost void-like absence of life. Even vegetation in the immediate area had been destroyed in the multiple explosions coming from the now ruined bunker. Toku had since set out for a nearby military installation to bring news of the doom coming their way.

If Jaxe would broaden his senses to include the surrounding area, he would detect much life in the nearby city of Olu'amara, situated on the coast, down the cliffside Jaxe is standing on.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Django Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Django lays down on the augmentation table and allows the augmentation to begin. Meanwhile Mengsk gives an order over Dominion FLEETCOM to destroy the fleets currently in drydock, and then had to Rally point Theta and await furthur orders.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jediluigi Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Inside the 'Cathedral', Planet 031 'Ruhen', System Beta 03, Beta Galaxy:

At this point, Sergeant Munzel had enough of this nonsense. His reaction would be explosive. "Goddammit, Wehlitz, demo charge on the wall, blow us out of here!"

Wehlitz nodded, a grin forming under his visor. "Right away sir, with pleasure..." The man picked a spot, one of the walls that might have had a door at point, and placed a breaching charge on it. He then took cover in one of the walls indents, and motioned the squad to do the same. "CLEAR!" He shouted, flipping the detonator switch open and hitting the button.
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Fore Admiral Disayle Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:14 pm

--Nazario--

Crewvian 1: Sir, the holograms have returned--both friendly and hostile!

*Ackbar swears.* Ackbar: Were we at least able to mark the real targets?

Crewvian 1: Some of them, Admiral!

Crewvian 2: Sir! Energy readings indicate the enemy flagship is powering up its weapon again--in fact, it's powering up all its weapons and coming straight for us!

Ackbar: We can't let them fire it again. Then we'll just have to stop it!

*The Hiigaran ships continue the sweep-and-destroy tactic with their beams, allowing the League forces to slowly map out and mark the actual Imperium ships. The League fleet uses this same strategy to counter the holograms of friendly ships as well, though it is a tedious process.*

*The batarians in Battlegroup Delta continue to press heavy fire on Combat Alpha, but the Morrigi cease firing--though they maintain position around the Imperium forces, preventing them from escaping. Instead, the Travelers launch a new swarm of drones armed with ferro-silicate "shield breaker" rounds that wreak havoc on Combat Alpha's regular shields, further weakening them for the batarians. Part of the swarm streaks towards the Bane of Glory.*

*Battlegroup Alpha spreads itself to meet the Imperium advance accordingly, but leaves the bulk of its ships to confront the Bane of Glory. The hostiles' advance inevitably brings them back into the range of Hibernia and Andraste's defenses, which immediately resume hammering Combat Beta to assist Alpha's flanks in holding them off. At the same time, the batarians restore their compound shield and divert more power to it, decreasing their ships' rate of fire and speed but allowing the shield to withstand the enormous strain being put upon it. And as the Bane of Glory launches its assault, the main body of Alpha retaliates with a merciless bombardment on the Imperium flagship, pouring millions of weapon blasts and ordinance into the dreadnought's hulk. Leading them is the Spirit of Aves itself, facing down the much larger vessel and firing everything it has. The Anatolia lays down heavy fire support as well, pounding the Imperium flagship with its large-caliber cannons. Alpha also launches the rest of its strikecraft, which throw themselves upon the Bane of Glory with Raven and her White Glint at their head. The Morrigi drones link up with the strikecraft, lacerating the dreadnought's shields with their shield breakers. In addition, several energy bolts come up from the planet itself and smash into the Bane of Glory.*

*The avian strikecraft launch dozens of missiles packed with hundreds of little mini-warheads, that seek out and eliminate the mech's drones already in the action. The strikecraft then retreat--and immediately afterward, a tremendous, concentrated artillery lancer barrage plows into the stationary mechs from the Morrigi vessels.*

Last edited by Fore Admiral Disayle on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Fore Admiral Disayle
Fore Admiral Disayle
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:56 am

~Marenta Prime~

Jaxe briskly walked out of the ruined bunker, the soldiers under his command standing at attention as he did so. "Resume the assault on the city." Jaxe ordered, signaling the transports to land once more. "Our work is not yet complete."
(Time skip ahead to the city, and you describe what they see DM.)

~Ruhen~

The explosive would be more volatile than predicted, as a very large portion of the wall crumbled and/or disintegrated entirely. What was ahead of them, however, was not an exit to the city, but a large, sparsely-lit hallway leading to a large set of doors at the other end.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 am

~Marenta Prime~

As the soldiers set off for the city, they would see smoke hanging in a think cloud over its buildings. For now the strike force performing the assault has stopped their attack. Many citizens, mostly Marentanz, are running fearfully out of the soldiers way, while others cringe in fear. Some do not pay notice to them, as they are preoccupied with grieving over their loved ones' bodies. There is a general feel of death and despair in the air. Crashed speeders lie on the streets, leaking flammable gas, adding to the fires raging everywhere. There is much debris fallen from the tops of the city's skyscrapers.

On the sidewalk, a Marentanz female performs a death ritual for her dead brother. She closes his eyelids and says a short prayer between sobs.

Another Marentanz looks up to see the soldiers moving in, and gets up with a surprising confidence. He starts to run at them with a burning rage in his eyes, screaming at the top of his lungs. He gears up for a Force blast, with both of his hands at his side.

"KANUKANU-A METANGE'ANGE! RE-U SUMURU'A OLE RAMATU!"

(He's just a regular Marentanz, so his Force blast won't necessarily be super-charged, but at least powerful enough to push some soldiers over if he follows through with it)
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next