Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utitled story

2 posters

Go down

Utitled story Empty Utitled story

Post by SSJ Data Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:38 pm

this is a stroy i'm writing from a dream last night (at the time of this post)

“Oh no” said Jim there was a look of horror on my cousins face.

“What” I asked

“He found me”

“Who”

“RUN!” he yelled

Then I saw what he was looking at a silver 1998 Monty Carlo with one headlight missing. The man inside was tall with a long face with some wrinkles on it from stress I assumed he wore a corduroy coat with blue genes and a blue cow boy hat.

“Where’s Steph” Asked Jim franticly

“I don’t know she was supposed to meat us here” I said

“Come on lets go back to the house”

“Jim who is this guy”

……. (wasn’t in dream)

Jim and I reach the Garage only one door is open we enter though it. The man in the car starts taunting us by accelerating into the garage and then reversing out. I pull out my revolver a colt 45 and hide behind a metal case. In this time he managed to get out of his car and grab a shotgun and some ammo.

“Jim find Steph and go over across the street and tell my Nabors to hide in his basement and hide with him and take my Magnum in my room and shoot him if he finds you stay there until I come and get you.” I commanded

Jim nodded then took off running out the door to the studio

“Where’s Jim Chris” the man said mockingly his voice was gruffy, loud, deep, and raspy.

I jumped out and shoot a shot at his head I can’t believe I missed. I jumped back to my hiding place as he shot at me he missed I jumped back out and shot 4 more shots missing ever one I then ran inside locking the door behind me he ran right into the door with a big thud to the back porch.

“Chris what’s going on Jim ran in and then out?” My mother asked franticly

“Mom you need to get to Chuck’s house and hide in his basement with Steph and Jim” I commanded her

I then ran in my room and slid in I then grabbed at the case to my AK-47 took it out of it’s case and grab one clip of ammo when another shot rang out no drought he was now shooting the door now I then ran out though the back porch door then jump the fence around the yard I then snuck up the side of the house as quietly as I could I then went to a crawl and looked around the side of the garage he was still trying to break the door down as my mother ran past me toward my Nabor’s house I then crawled into the garage and grabbed a baseball bat from the bat basket I then crawled to the out side of the other side of the garage I took aim then he turned around and shot at me he destroyed my AK-47 was unharmed the as luck who have it I remembered my Colt it still had one shot left but as luck would have it Steph ran out into the line of fire behind me as that happened he shot at her as that happened I jumped at her taking some slugs ripping into my skin.

“Steph!” I yelled giving her my Colt shot him.

The last thing I herd was two shots in a row the last thing I hoped was that Steph shot first.

I then awoke in a blurring bright light well maybe my eyes where making it blurry I herd voices.

“I think he’s coming around.”

What was that pain in my back .

“Chris can you here me” a voice asked.

“Yes I can I think?” who’s voice was that Jim no to feminine. Mom no to young that meant either

“Steph?”

“Chris I’m here”

“Am I in haven?”

“No your in a hospital with five slugs in your back”

“Oh so that’s why it hurts”

“Chris” another voice was that Jim no that couldn’t be to light but not in the sense of pitch Chris this may hurt but I need you to move your feet.

“Okay” it took some time but after about a minuet of concentrating my left foot came back to me could I really not feel it. As I thought this it was suddenly levitating in the air

“Good” the voice said now not just a voice but a shape I glared at it trying to see more clearly “now can you move your right foot”

I think I nodded then after about two minuets my right foot fallowed my left’s example

“Great now can you move your arms” the voice asked.

As he said this everything went blank again

<=*=&=*=>

Later I woke now everything was clear now and it was dark outside what time was it Steph was talking to was that Jim must be.

“They said he’ll have full motor functions but he might not be up for a few days” jim said

“I don’t want to wait a few days to talk to him!” She said harshly

Jim put his hands on her shoulders . For some reason that made my blood boil.

“Don’t worry the docs say he’ll be fine”

“I Know but…”

“But what?” I said.

“Chris!” they exclaimed at the same time.

“Aye that’s my name” I said

“Chris are you alright?” asked Steph where’d Jim go

I then swung my feet over the side of the bed I almost feel off if Steph hadn’t stopped me from falling.

“You might want to lye down some more Chris the doctor said you should rest that you lost a lot of blood” se explained

“I lost blood?” I asked

“Yes you took 5 slugs thank you”

“Thank me?” I said confused

“Yea I would have taken the if you hadn’t jumped and knocked me down”

“What appended to (Insert name here)”

“He took two bullets and died one in the shoulder the one you fired and one in the heart the one I fired.”

“Nice shot. remind me not to get you angry what about the second shot I herd before I blacked out”

“He fired at the ground.”

“Oh I thought he shot you.”

“What?”

“I mean I’m glad beyond belief that you lived don’t get me wrong I probably would commit suicide or something if you died.”

“Really you would have done that”

“Aye I can’t bear to live if you died I love you too much”

“You love me”

“Yes more than anything else”

“Oh Chris”

We leaned closer together then Jim and the doctors came back

“Good morning Chris” said the doctor

“So that’s where you went” I said

“I did say I was going to get the doctors you didn’t here” asked Jim he was puzzled”

“No I didn’t even see you leave”

“You where looking right at me”

“I know but hmm how long have I been out” I asked

“12 days” answered the doctor

“And what time is it”

“4 o’clock” said Steph

“Feeling any pains?” asked the doctor

“My back”

“Ah that’s where you took the slugs anything else”

“Not really

“That’s good you should be able to leave today I’ll let you go at noon you should try to sleep” he commanded

“Ok”

I swung my legs back over my bed and almost immediately feel asleep.
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://www.youtube.com/user/ATADSP

Back to top Go down

Utitled story Empty Re: Utitled story

Post by mr33mean Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I am just amazed you can remember a dream that specificly
mr33mean