Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terra Nova's Story

3 posters

Go down

Terra Nova's Story Empty Terra Nova's Story

Post by Terra Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:15 am

The Story of the Elementalist

"We must hurry if we are to seal this evil in the pendant" ,Johnathan stated bluntly. He looked at the other council members to see their reactions.
"If we do this, we risk ourselves in the process. We might not survive to pass on our knowledge to the next generation" ,Derak solemnly told the council. He held out the pendant, a five-pointed star with a violet jewel in the middle, and put it on the altar in the middle of the room.
"If we don't do it now, then she is going to kill us all anyway! This evil is too great to let her live. She has already taken the forest, and is slowly coming here" ,Johnathan spoke angrily. He held out a weathered tome. "This book can pass on our knowledge to the next generation if we don't survive, but if she get here before we have completed the ritual, she will burn this book as well" ,he stated with confidence.
"Then we must do this. This is no time to sit around arguing over this matter. We must seal, or at least contain, this evil now before she kills more innocent people and corrupts these lands" ,Yevon said to the rest of the council. They all nodded their heads in agreement and spoke as one,
"These holy lands, we protect them with our might. We seal this evil that corrupts the night. We stand as one, a barrier against evil. We give our lives to save these people!"
A bright white light shoots from the altar as the pendant floats up, and the light spreads across the lands.
Meanwhile, somewhere else in the forest
"Those cursed Elementalists have started the ritual. I must hurry before they complete it" ,Heras groans. She stands up and starts to head off in the direction of the light.
Back at the Temple
"She is coming here! We must hurry!" ,Derak yells and points at the statues as they come to life, "Guard the temple so we can finish the ritual." The statues salute and walk out the door with swords in each stony hand. The Elementalists continue their ritualistic chant as sounds of battle reach their ears.
"Break the ritual now! We at least sealed the evil to this forest, but we can't seal her inside the pendant. Johnathan, take the book to the village of Nera and give it to a girl named Terra. Tell her to keep it safe and under guard. We must protect our knowledge!" ,Yevon states calmly as a statue comes flying through the door and shatters against the wall. Johnathan grabs the book and teleports away as a black arrow pierces his shoulder. The other Elementalists unsheathe their swords and face Heras.
"You will not make it out of this forest alive she-devil!" ,Derak cries out and rushes at Heris with his sword held high.
"I think you underestimated me you puny Elementalist" ,Heras states and impales Derak with a spear through his heart. She laughs as Derak slides off the spear and lays on the ground, dead. She then kills the other Elementalists, leaving Yevon alive, and smiles wickedly.
"You....You EVIL She-Devil! I will take great pride in slaying you right here. I'm not like the other Elementalists. I was appointed the Lord Archannon for the Council. You will not find me an easy opponent, Haris" ,Yevon speaks as he pulls out a jeweled scimitar and grins.
"You may not be like the others, but you will still die like them" ,Haris states as she weilds her katana in one hand. She rushes at Yevon, and as he parries her attack he screams out, "Heavanly Barrage!" and swords of pure light come crashing through the ceiling and starts to attack Haris relentlessly. Haris, having not expected this, gets cut by 3 of the blades and parries the rest and destroys the rest.
"You....Are a skilled opponent Yevon. I should of killed you all those years ago" ,Heras says weakly as she destroys the rest of the blades of light.
"I told you, I'm not like the rest, and yes, you should have" ,Yevon stated as Heras impaled him with her spear. "You got me Heras, but that was.......your final error. SERASKIT!" ,screams Yevon as a barrier appears over the entire forest.
"You... You have done your last spell old man!" ,Heras screams as she kicks Yevon into the wall and watches his body fade away and flowers bloom out of the ground.
"You are now sealed within this forest. My life is now done, and I can rest in peace knowing that you will never kill innocent people again" ,Yevon's voice echoes through the forest.

In the village of Nera, where Johnathan was ordered to go and give the ancient tome to a girl named Terra

Johnathan appears in the village center and falls to his knees. He grabs the shaft of the arrow and pulls it out of his shoulder and screams out in pain. "I...must complete Yevon's orders. This arrow will slowly kill me, and I must preserve our knowledge" ,Johnathan whispers to himself. He enters the inn he spotted on his left, and limps up to the bar. "Excuse me sir, but do you know where I could find a girl named Terra?" ,Yevon asks the bartender.
"Yes I do. She lives on the outskirts of the village. Her house is not that hard to miss, but I have one question. Why do you want to find little Terra?" ,Frederick, the bartender, asks.
"Little Terra? Exactly how old is she? My reasons for needing to find her are my own, and I must see her soon, before I die" ,Johnathan states, getting slightly annoyed that Yevon would trust the knowledge of the Elementalists to a little girl.
"She just turned 7. She comes to town for supplies as she is taking care of her ailing father. Her mother suddenly left a week ago, leaving Terra to tend to her father. If you get there, please give this bag to her" ,Frederik says as he hands a bag of food and medicine to Johnathan.
"Thanks. I will, don't worry. Nice to meet you..." ,Johnathan says as he realizes that he didn't know the bartender's name.
"Frederik. It's Frederik. It's nice to meet you too, Druid" ,Frederik says kindly. Johnathan bows and walks quickly out the door and starts down the path to Terra's house.
"Druid? When we start getting called Druids? Well, I hope Yevon was of sound mind when he told me to take this tome to Terra. I still can't believe she is only 7, and taking care of a sick father" ,Johnathan mumbles to himself as he walks down the dirt road.
At Terra's house
"Father, lay back down. Your not well. I will go to the village to get the supplies Frederik said he had for me" ,Terra tells her father. She guides him back to his bed.
"You have been a good daughter Terra. I wish your mother was still here. The doctor said I would probably get through this, but he is not sure. You have been so helpful, but you shouldn't have to be doing this" ,Leran said weakly as he lays down.
"Thank you father. Just stay here and I will....." ,Terra said as knocking was heard at her door. She runs down the stairs and opens the door and stares at the man in front of her, holding out his hand in greeting.
"Hello little one. I believe your name is Terra? I was told to give you these supplies by a guy named Frederik. May I come in?" ,Johnathan asks politely. Terra leads him to a rocking chair in the living room of her father's house. She politely takes the bag and goes into the kitchen and prepares her father some supper.
"Thank you kind sir. May I ask why you came here of all places?" ,Terra asks Johnathan.
"Do you or your father know some one by the name of Yevon?" ,Johnathan politely asks as he reaches in to his robes for the tome.
"Yes. He came to visit us to see if he could help my father. He gave me a list of ingredients to mix together for a cure for my father, and so far it has been working. Why do you ask? Has something bad happened to him?" ,Terra said with concern.
"I...... don't know. He told me to give you this book" ,Johnathan tells Terra weakly, and hands her the book. "I must be going now. Give your father my concern for his health. Please guard that book with your life" ,he says as leaves. Johnathan stands in front of her house, and teleports away.
Terra goes up to her father with his supper and gives him the soup she made. She goes back downstairs and opens the book, and jumps back as a note falls out. She picks it up and begins to read.
"Dear Terra, I am trusting the knowledge of the Elementalists to you. Please keep it safe. Yevon, The Archannon of the Elementalists."
10 years later, Terra is now 17. Her father has been dead now for 3 years, and Terra now owns the farmland that he owned. She still remembers that night that the strange man came to her with the book. She has heard the rumors of an ancient evil that might be returning. She sits at the inn, chatting with some of the travelers that are passing through.

"So, what happened to the Elementalists?" ,Terra asks the travelers.
"The Druids? I heard that 10 years ago, they sealed the she-devil Heras in the Nocturne Forest, and she hunted them down and killed them" ,The first traveler says in a hushed voice.
"I heard that she killed them, and in his last breath, the leader sealed her in the forest" ,the second traveler whispers. They both got up, thanked Terra for the drinks, and promptly left. She sat there for a while longer, and suddenly stood up as some on came screaming into the inn. "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!"
Terra clutched the tome she was given ten years ago, knowing that whatever was attacking was after it. She hurried out of the inn, and saw the fires immediately. She hid behind some crates near the inn, and looked on towards the battle that was happening in front of her. The town guards were attacking what seemed like skeletons and other undead things. She then looked at what looked like a shadowy wraith, and then realized what it was. It was a shade, a thing of myth.
"Kill them all! Leave none alive. We must find that tome and free Heras from the forest!" ,The shade commanded the army. Terra jumped out from behind the crates and ran towards the woods near the town. She stopped at the edge of the woods and looked back towards Nera, her home, and began to cry.

Terra

Female Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Terra Nova's Story Empty Re: Terra Nova's Story

Post by Terra Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:16 am

Terra looks at the remains of Nera, and clutches the tome tighter. She stands up, and runs into the woods on the barely traveled path to Restar, the neighboring city. Restar, she remembers from her studies, was the city of the magic-users and scholars. They had huge libraries and many schools, and the city was well defended. The only problem was that wards were put up to protect the city from people that couldn’t use magic. She continues down the path and realizes that it was getting dark. “Great. Alone at night in Kerang Woods”, Terra grumbled. She held the tome close as it began to hum softly. “What is happening with this strange book?!” Terra gasped as it lurched out of her arms and began to float.
“Greetings Terra! I’m the tome of the Druids, or as you might have known, Elementalists. I am here to guide you along your path to your destiny. I sense great magical ability within you, but without the proper training, you could fall off the path. Once we reach the city of Restar, I will tell you more, but for now, rest. We will continue travel in the morning. Don’t worry, I will protect you, as I always have”, the tome tells her as it creates a soft bed for her. Terra stares in awe at the book, and lies down, thinking sleep will help rid her mind of this. The tome hums softly once more as a barrier of vines and water and floats over Terra.
As Terra’s mind is overcome with sleep, she dreams are numerous and without meaning. She groans quietly in her sleep as a single dream overtakes the others. She dreams of the Battle of Nera and the council meeting of the Druids, and the death of Yevon. We then hear what his very last words were: “Terra, I trust fully in your wisdom and trust that you keep our knowledge safe. It is in you that rest the hope of all Druids. In you is the last noble bloodline of the Druids. Please stay safe.” Terra wakes up in a cold sweat and looks up at the bright morning sky.
“That was a really strange dream”, Terra says quietly, and gets out of the bed. She stares at the floating tome as it makes the barriers disappear and the bed turn back into roses.
“Morning Terra! We must hurry on to Restar, for I fear something evil is coming. I will protect you, but only as long as I can. You may call me Grimoire, for I am a book of many spells”, Grimoire tells Terra as she grabs it and runs towards Restar. She runs for a while and screams as a blood-red dog jumps in front of her and growls.
“A Hellhound! Terra, this beast is too much for you at your inexperienced knowledge in Druidic magic! Ice Shards!” Grimoire yells as it begins to hum and shards of ice rush up through the ground and skewer the hellhound. The hellhound whimpers and dies in a pillar of fire. Terra, looking really frightened, grabs Grimoire and continues along the path to Restar.
“Tell me, Grimoire, why did Yevon choose me? I can’t remember having any magical abilities when I was younger”, Terra asks politely.
“Ah, now that is a long story. Where to begin? Ah, I know! Well, when you were younger, Yevon would visit you and your parents a lot, and tell you stories of the world. He would teach you of the many different races of people and the many creatures that roam Bera. He took a liking to you as he taught you more and was fascinated at your interest in the subject. He then explained to you about the Continent Shrouded in Shadow, a dark place filled with all sorts of evil things that would love to break free of their bond to that land. Well one day, an evil she-devil by the name of Heras broke free from the magical containment and came to Bera. She brought with her an assortment of undead creatures, and tried to take over Bera. Yevon and his fellow Druids, as they are called now, made a final stand in Nocturne Forest, and were able to seal Heras there, but it came at a great cost. Yevon and his fellow Druids were slain in the process. Only one of them lives, an old man named Johnathan, whom you met all those years ago. He found a cure to the poisonous arrow that had struck him, and now lives in Restar, waiting for you. Ah, here we are! He can tell you more when we meet him”, Grimoire explains as they come upon a shimmering barrier, “Please open the mighty gates, as I have found her!”
The barrier fades away to reveal a magnificent city of different sized buildings and a multitude of different people. Terra walks down the road entering the city and is confronted by an old man wearing scarlet robes.
“Hello Terra, it’s me Johnathan. I see the Grimoire has finally spoken to you. Just be warned though, that little book loves to talk. Follow me, for we have much to catch up on. I want to ask you a question though. Why are you here in Restar?” Johnathan asks in a hushed voice. He leads her to a mansion near the center of Restar.
“Nera was attacked by a shade and an army of undead. The burned the entire town looking for me, and I don’t think anyone survived. I lost a lot of good friends”, Terra explains. She looks at the decorative pictures that hang on the walls.
“I heard, and I feared the worst. A...friend informed me of the attack, but I was too late to do anything. I would like introduce you to him. He can’t remember his past or even his name, but he does one thing: Heras is evil and needs to be stopped. He used to be part of her army as a general, but he rebelled”, Johnathan spoke as he lead her to a solid black door, “Be careful though, as he can get really angry. I’ve been calling him Dev for awhile now, and he seems to like it, but I can’t seem to bring back any of his memories. I guess that happens when you get turned undead. Grimoire, is there any spell that Yevon wrote in there that could possible help?”
“Yes, but it requires one to enter the mind, and the other spell you’re talking about requires one to give a portion of their blood to turn the one afflicted with Un-Life back to the living” ,Grimoire explains. Johnathan opens the door and Terra gasps at the skeletal figure covered in white robes. Terra holds Grimoire close as she approaches the skeletal man.
“Hello there. I can’t remember my true name, but Johnathan likes calling me Dev. May I ask the name of the beautiful maiden that stands before me?” Dev asks Terra. He bows before her and pulls out a rose. Terra takes it and smiles.
“Thank you Dev. My name is Terra, and it is a pleasure to meet you. I may have found a way to figure out what your name is and reveal your past, but it requires me to enter your mind. I don’t want to intrude into your mind without your permission, but I think that is an awful way to live, not knowing who you are”, Terra takes Dev’s hand and holds it.
“You may do it if you want. I wouldn’t object to having such a beautiful maiden running through my thoughts. You also have a very rare, and beautiful name, as one rarely sees a white rose”, Dev states as smiles. The Grimoire hovers near Terra and hums softly.
“Alright. Dev, stare into Terra’s eyes. Thank you, and Johnathan, stand-by to intervene if something goes wrong. Sera Terskit Heran VERSK!” Grimoire chants as Terra faints into Dev’s arms.
In Dev’s Mind
Terra looks around at the clouds, and realizes that she is in Dev’s mind.
“If I were memories that someone would try to hide, where would I be?” Terra says to no one in particular. She starts to walk off towards a humming noise and approaches a door that seems to be chained, “Found you! That was easier than it should have been.” She goes to work, cutting the chains, and tries to open the door. She opens it, and stares in awe at the man sitting on the only piece of furniture, a bed.
“Oh thank you! Heras sealed me here to make me a loyal servant to her army. I’m Dev’s Memories from before he became undead. I thank you for freeing me, and I must refresh Dev/Me about my own past” ,Dev’s Memories tells Terra. He shakes her hand and waves as he runs off to repair the damage that was done. Terra looks on as she returns to her own mind.
Back at Johnathan’s Mansion
Terra looks up at Dev as she returns to her own mind. She looks at the Grimoire, who is floating nearby, humming. Johnathan rushes to her side and helps her up.
“Thanks Terra. I guess Johnathan was right in calling me Dev, as it seems. I still can’t remember everything, but the memories are coming back. Thank you”, Dev tells her as he hugs her. He has tears in his eyes as he lets go and looks distant.
“Dev, there is one more thing I can do for you. I can give life again, but it requires a blood ritual. Terra, I will not have you do this, because I wish to one last act of good before I leave this world. Grimoire, will you start the chant?” Johnathan asks as he pulls out an aged dagger of embroidered silver and gold runes. He cuts his palm and Dev’s palm. He grabs Dev’s hand as the Grimoire begins the chant.
“I heal you, one of Un-Life. I save you from your doomed exile, and bring you back to the path of the light. I give you your life back, Dev of Nera!” Grimoire chants. Terra takes a few steps back as she hears the last part of the chant. She remembers the stories, but the one that she remembered the most was the one told by Yevon.
Flashback!
A young Terra sits on the floor looking at Yevon.
“Do you have another story for me, Mr. Yevon?” Terra asks.
“Yes I do little Terra. This one is about a young man named Dev who lived right here in Nera. He had just gotten the town guard position when he heard that bandits were attacking travelers on the road to Gaia. He and two other guards ran down the road and confronted the bandits. They put up a fight and wounded Dev and killed his friends. He had killed two of them, and the third ran away. He was about to go back to Nera when he heard a cry for help in Nocturne Forest. Unable to resist a call for help, he ran into the woods”, Yevon stops for a minute to take a breather before continuing, “He searched everywhere before he encountered the she-devil Heras. He tried to run, but she had trapped him with her black magic. He tried to fight back, but he was too late. She locked his memories away, and turned him into a General for her army. Where he is now, no one knows, but there are rumors that he rebelled against her, and now lives in Restar, and is trying to find work.”
Back in the Present Time
Johnathan grins weakly as he stares at Dev, looking the same age as he did all those years ago.
“I…Have done my last spell. I must be going so I can live the rest of my short years in a forest so I can sleep in peace”, Johnathan says as he disappears for the last time.
Terra looks at Dev as he sleeps on his bed. She wonders how long he has been undead, because Yevon never told her. She looks at Grimoire for an answer. “Terra, Dev has been cursed with Un-Life longer than you have been alive. He looks like he did all those years ago because those cursed with Un-Life never age”, Grimoire explains. He floats around Terra and humming quietly. Terra walks over to the window and looks out. She stares transfixed at the night sky, taking in the beautiful colors. She begins to walk out of the room when Dev wakes up. She turns around and stares at him with tears in her eyes.
“Terra, don’t cry. You helped save me from an eternity of not knowing who I am. I realize now how long it was before I actually could recall any of my old memories. Thank you Terra, for without you, I would still be clueless about my past”, Dev tells Terra and smiles. He walks over and hugs her tightly, and lays back down on the bed, falling into a deep sleep. Terra smiles as she walks out of his room, and starts as someone knocks on the door.
“What could someone possible want this late at night?” Terra grumbles as she opens the door. She gasps as she sees a wounded girl faint at the front door. Terra catches the young girl and rushes up the stairs and lays her down. Grimoire comes floating in and starts to hum again.
“Who is this Terra? Is it a visitor? By the looks of it though, it looks like this girl was attacked by a werewolf, though I don’t see any bite marks on her pale skin. I know this may sound strange Terra, but open her mouth. I must confirm my suspicions”, Grimoire stated as he floats near the young girl. Terra does as she is instructed and jumps back as she sees fangs. “Ahh, just as I thought. She is a vampire. This is odd though. The last recorded sightings of vampires were over 18 years ago, shortly before you were born. This is really odd indeed”, Grimoire muses as he lays himself down at the foot of the bed.
“What do you mean vampire? I thought they were extinct after the war between them and the werewolves?” Terra asks as she tends to the young girls wounds.
“Yes you are right. After the war of Tooth and Fang, werewolves and vampires seemed to vanish, their numbers dwindling quickly. The last werewolf and vampire sighting was the day before you were born, but the werewolf died shortly after. The story behind the vampire sighting is...sketchy at best, but one thing was certain. It was not a vampire that was seen, but a really young vampiress. I’m beginning to think that this is the vampires, and from the looks of her, she found the last remaining werewolf and killed it, though suffering injuries herself. I truly believe you are in the presence of the Last Vampire”, Grimoire explained. Terra looked at the young girl, feeling sad that here was the last vampire, and that she would never have a family. Terra stays by the girl’s bed until she thinks that she will survive, but falls asleep in the process.
Terra is plagued by another set of dreams without purpose or meaning, and another dream takes place of them all. It shows the young vampires walking towards Restar, obviously lost as to where she is at and really scared. A young werewolf jumps out in front of her and begins to attack her, trying to get revenge. The vampiress attacks back with a silver sword and kill the werewolf, but not before she gets wounded by the brash werewolf’s attack. Terra wakes up to the girl crying and a bright sunny day showing through the window
Terra looks at the young girl, and hugs her gently, trying not to scare her.
“Hello there little one, may I ask your name?” Terra asks her calmly, holding her close to provide comfort to the young girl.
“It’s…. Roxana. Who are you? Are you a werewolf?” Roxana asks as she stares at Terra.
“No, I’m not a werewolf, nor am I going to hurt you. My name is Terra, and I am going to keep you safe for as long as you want me to”, Terra reassures Roxana. She looks at the young vampiress expression, and hugs her gently once more. She leads Roxana down to the Dining Hall, and notices Dev is laying down breakfast.
“Oh, Good Morning Terra! I thought since you were still asleep and tending to our young guest that I would prepare some food. You’re just in time to eat!” Dev states happily.

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:17 am

Terra, Roxana, and Dev ate the breakfast in silence, and when they finished, they stood up and went into the Study as a butler cleaned up the plates. They sat down at a table in the corner of the room and looked at each other solemnly as Grimoire came floating in.
"So, your Roxana, the fabled Last Vampire? Tell me how you survived, as it could help me understand some of the history in these books", asked Grimoire.
"Well, it all started during the War. I had just recieved news that my life was in danger. I fled my castle as werewolves took it over. I took my most trusted bodyguards and we made our way to Restar, the only other place that respects us. The people of Restar have a long history of friendship with vampires. We made our way through the forest of Disteria, and we got attacked by werewolf scouts. My guards made quick work of them, but one was killed. We picked up the pace, as someone would have heard the screams, and we met with resistance three more times before leaving the woods, leaving me four guards short. The rest of my guards under my command continued to follow, and we headed for the village of Nera. We were almost there, when we were attacked by a roving band of undead, led by a shade. I fled for my life as my guards, the remaining seven that is, fought on to their last breath", Roxana pauses and takes a breather, "I watched from the woods as my guards killed the undead and then were slain by the shade. I ran off into the woods and and later found myself here."
"I'm guessing the gap in your story was you and your guards going from city to city, town to town, avoiding any armed conflict with wolves? The travel from your castle at Paladin's Folly is at least a couple of years of travel on foot", Grimoire observes.
"Yes. We stayed at different towns, whose people, oddly enough, were not scared of us. They had heard the rumors that the remaining werewolves were looking for me and were paying highly to find me. Everyone at the towns we stopped at held high respect for vampires. Well, after I took over anyway", Roxana explains. She walks over to the bookcase and pulls out a rather old looking book and begins to read. Terra gets up, excuses herself and walks to her room, and changesinto more formal attire. She walks down the steps and back to the study.
"So, your the last vampiress? That is strange, because when I was in the army, I saw many vampires", Dev tells Roxana.
"Those are most likely the uncivilized vampires that rebelled when I took over", Roxana clarifies as she puts the book back. She looks up as Terra sits back down at the table. Dev looks around and sighs. He looks around again, then back at the group.
"We have to get going now. We have spent too much time in one place. We have to get to the Academy as soon as possible, so Terra can learn how to use her magic", Dev states calmly as he stands. He walks over to the far bookcase and pulls the only gree book there, and the bookcase slides away to reveal a tunnel. "Please foltlow me", Dev tells Roxana and Terra. They walk down the long corridor in silence as they come to a solid bronze door with interlocking bolts. Dev moves his hand over the door while chanting and the bolts slide away into the wall and the door opens. They enter a large room with vaulted ceilings. Roxana and Terra stare in awe, as Dev stops and looks at them.
"How can something this big hide under Restar?" Roxana questions Dev.
"Magic. Now, we must be going. Follow me", Dev says and continues walking down a path. They walked down a long and twisting stairs and entered an even more cavernous room. Terra and Roxana stared in awe at the training area that had been prepared for Terra.
"Well, shall we begin?" Dev asked as he turned on the lights to reveal multiple training areas in the room.

Terra stared at the lifelike training dummy, and looked at Dev. “What am I supposed to do?” She asks. Dev looks at her, not knowing what to say, when Grimoire floats up.
“This is where I come in. Okay Terra, listen closely. You are a Druid, so your power comes from the nature itself. In this room is all the elements you need. We have Fire on the torches, we have Water in the pool in the center of the area, we have Earth all around us, we have Air here because it is all around us, and we have Metal in the torch holders. All you need to do is imagine that your holding, let’s say a sword, and then you concentrate what element you want that sword to be. Let’s try that first. Try and make a sword out of Water”, Grimoire instructs. Terra closes her eyes and concentrates. A sword of water forms into her hands and she opens her eyes as the sword goes back into water, drenching Terra from head to toe. Dev, who has been watching this entire time, bursts out laughing.
“Ahahaha! I didn’t know you had a sense of humor Grimoire. That was priceless!” Dev tells Grimoire between fits of laughter. Grimoire hums as a gust of wind knocks Dev flat on his back.
“I didn’t know that either. Terra, I learn something new about myself every day. Today, I learned I had a sense of humor. Here, let me dry you off. Reasti!” Grimoire laughs dryly as the water on Terra’s clothes and body come together into a ball, “Now, you have learned that you can just use the elements in their basic form. You must imagine them solidifying into the object you desire. Now, Try Again! Concentrate on the ball of Water.”
Terra grumbles, and concentrates, this time with her eyes open, on the ball of Water. It takes the shape of the sword after much struggling, and Terra sighs.
“Did I do it Grimoire?” She asks. She continues to concentrate on the sword of Water.
“Now, you must give it a name. The essence of a name is part of what gives Druids power. Once this has been a name, it will stay in this shape forever, unless you say Keal while holding it”, Grimoire explains and watches as Terra grasps the watery handle of the sword.
“Hydra”, Terra whispers to the blade. The blade light up and as Terra grabs it; it darkens to reveal a blade of Water in constant motion. Dev stares in awe at the blade.
“That is amazing!” Dev exclaims. He gently touches the blade and marvels at how the blade remains in shape.
“That is nothing but child’s play. An accomplished Druid can craft armour out of the elements and summon great beast as well. Now Terra, practice with other weapons and elements”, Grimoire instructs as he floats away. Dev quickly peruses and wonders where Roxana had wondered off to. “She went to the ancient library to study some of the ancient knowledge of Vampires when they once lived in harmony with humans. Well, we need to train you in the use of element-based weapons if you are to help Terra effectively”, Grimoire says dryly as they walk upon a more sturdy looking target, “To use an elementally based weapon to its full potential, one must know what the weapon’s strengths and weaknesses are. Water is strong against Fire, but weak against Air. Air is strong against Water, but weak against Earth. Earth is strong against Air, but weak against Fire. Fire is strong against Earth, but weak against Water. Metal is strong against them all, but also weak against them all. Depends on how they are used against it. There are also the Dark and Light elements, but they are strong and weak against each other. Hey, are you listening to me? WAKE UP!” Dev, who had fallen asleep, jerks awake. He looks around, and then gets up.
“Sorry, your long-winded discussion bored me. Can I just learn it as I go along?” Dev asks as he grabs the Hydra.
“Fine. I’m going to give you one blade of each element, and this training dummy will randomly switch elements, so be prepared”, Grimoire states with anger as he floats off towards the library. He floats in and sees Roxana surrounded on all sides by books.
“What have you learned little vampires?” Grimoire asks Roxana as he looked at the books. Roxana looks up, and shrugs.
“I have found out a lot of old vampire history and magic. I have also found out that some of the old stories that I have heard are true. I have finished the last of the books. Can we go now and see what the others are up to?” Roxana asks Grimoire.
“Yes, we can”, Grimoire says as they walk back to the training area.

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:17 am

Grimoire and Roxana stare in awe at the scene before them. Terra was sparring with Dev, and both looked exhausted. Terra threw an over-charged ice ball, and as it exploded on the wall behind Dev, the ice spread and covered a portion of the wall, and then Terra fell to her knees. Grimoire was the first by her side, then he realized Terra was not by herself. Sitting next to her were three elementals, one for Fire, one for Water, and one for Air.
"Terra, you shouldn't over-exert yourself. You are only just beginning to grasp your Druidic abilities. Please, lets go back to the mansion so you can rest", Grimoire states with concern as the elementals carry an unconcious Terra back towards the manor. Dev runs to catch up, but is stopped by Roxana.
"You shall leave the Druid alone you thing of corruption. You are working for Her army, and you will be punished, but not now. She needs to be free before her army destroys this land. Before she was sealed, she was evil, but she has changed. We must save Heras, or as her name is now, Kagome so she can stop the raging army. I was watching you two spar, and I think she can lower the barrier, but let us rest, so we can go fully prepared", Roxana explain to Dev as she runs after Terra and Grimoire. Dev sits there stunned, and wonders what Roxana meant whe she called him "thing of corruption." He decides to let it pass as he follows Roxana.
Later that Day
Terra sits at the table with a refreshed look on her face as the group eats lunch. They sit around the small table and eat in silence as Grimoire comes floating in.
"Well, Terra seems to have a good grasp of her powers since we only just started training and she has already been able to summon Elemental guards. Next we can learn to weave armour out of the Elements", Grimoire states happily as he floats and hums around the group. Terra and Roxana finish their lunch and excuse themselves from the group and head off towards the Library.
"Terra, I must ask you a favor of great importance. You remember when your village was attacked? Well, Hera, or as she is known now as Kagome, did not attack your village. The army she used to have control over has rebelled and wants to destroy all life. I need you to free her from her prison in Nocturne Woods so we can fight against the rampaging army led by the lovers Leira and Ashley who want to see Kagome dead. After we free Kagome, we need to find the last Dracovampire named Neko, but only Kagome knows where she is. Can you help me do this?" Roxana asks Terra as they walk the long halls.
"Yes Roxana, I can. I don't want all life destroyed. I will help", Terra assures Roxana. The walk to the Library, then decided to walk back, chatting back and forth about how they would go about this plan. They arrive back in the Dining Room to find Dev and the butler cleaning up and Grimoire floating around. Dev looks up, smiles, and goes back to finish cleaning up.
The butler thanks Dev, and the group gear up to leave.
"This place has been good to me, and all of us. Let us remember this place as a safe haven. Well, are we ready? It's a long journey to Nocturne Woods. We should get started now before the first light so we can have more light to travel by during the day. Traveling by night is not a good thing during these times", Dev states as they exit the city.
"When was it ever safe to travel during the night?" Roxana states bluntly. The companions travel to the remains of Nera, and are struck with awe as the town has been rebuilt. They hear Grimoire chuckling to himself.
"To answer the question that is in all of your minds, more time has past than you thought. We have been in Restar for 6 years now, but due to the magical wards, you lost track of time. Now, lets continue, for we have little time to waste", Grimoire bluntly tells the companions as he floats around.
"Grimoire! I want to see my hometown once more before we leave. You seem to have forgotten that this is where we first met, and where I was born and raised! I am starting to get tired of your emotionless tones", Terra states with anger as she walks into town. Many people walk up and greet the companions and ask Terra where she disappeared to six years ago during the attack. The town is bustling with activity as tales are told and rumor passes between people of Terra's mysterious return.
To Be Continued

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:32 am

very good Smile

it seems another writer is among us

Back to top Go down

Post by mr33mean Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:10 pm

defenitaly i liked it
mr33mean
mr33mean
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terra Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:25 pm

No progress will be done for 2 weeks due to Christmas and the other holiday, New Years.

Terra

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ Data Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 pm

well thought out
SSJ Data
SSJ Data
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 1674