Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kestal

2 posters

Go down

Kestal Empty Kestal

Post by Wynn Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:42 pm

"FUS RO DAH!" A blast of power sent the two thugs crashing through the tavern's wooden door and left them sprawled in the streets. They struggled to stand back up, as the attack had been painful and a surprise. Their foe stumbled out of the doorway that now lacked a door. He had a partially-drank bottle of mead in one hand, and electric energy in the other which he brandished.
"GET OUTTA DA HERE!" The feline humanoid slurred. "BEFUR AYEYEEE, Eeshmayel Sal-Kaaaar... DAYLIGHTS DA [censored] OUT O YOU!"
The thugs quickly dashed away, and the other patrons within began cheering for him. Ishmael turned around and shouted, "Shaddap! Get me more mead, and shaddap!" The feline strode a few steps back into the tavern, then fell on the floor flat on his face, the bottle shattering as he hit the ground.
"DAMN IT!"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Kestal Empty Re: Kestal

Post by agentaaa Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:50 pm

"It seems I'm near my objective... The smell of such tainted energy couldn't be missed." Aska remarked, licking her lips. "much like it's owner won't be." She said, her blades behind her.
"Monster! He's a goddamn monster!" the two thugs from before said, rushing off.
"Either I'm closer than I thought, or there was more than liquor in their cups." She says to herself with a smirk.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:02 pm

As if to answer her question, a lightning bolt shot out of a tavern's roof. There was something going on inside, and there was a magic of some kind involved. The lightning, itself even smelled of the energy Aska was seeking.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:08 pm

"Destructive one, isn't he?" Aska said to herself, before continuing to the Tavern. "I'm here for a demon." She said, entering the tavern. "get out of here, or I'll end up killing you with him. Or, stay, I don't really care what the weak decide to do. It won't bother me if you die by accident." Aska told them, with a sadistic smile on her face. "And it seems my mark's not even got the sense to hide." She says a moment later, sensing Ishmael. "Want to play a bit, tainted one?" She asks in a playful tone.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:12 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Destructive one, isn't he?" Aska said to herself, before continuing to the Tavern. "I'm here for a demon." She said, entering the tavern. "get out of here, or I'll end up killing you with him. Or, stay, I don't really care what the weak decide to do. It won't bother me if you die by accident." Aska told them, with a sadistic smile on her face. "And it seems my mark's not even got the sense to hide." She says a moment later, sensing Ishmael. "Want to play a bit, tainted one?" She asks in a playful tone.

The bartender sat behind his counter with a very unimpressed expression. "If you can kick his [censored], have at it... He's beaten all my patrons and killed two of them in the ring. I'm losing business."
Ishmael, however, did not acknowledge her, too drunk to know that someone was addressing him. The cat-like man stood up, pulled out a hand-full of gold and threw it straight up into the air.
"Drinks all around!" As he did so, he nearly lost his balance, but caught himself against the bar counter. "TO THE NEYEXT FI- *hic* FIGHT!"
The bartender then went on to say. "Then again, he somehow has enough money to pay for all the damage... I dont think I want to know how..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 pm

"A demonic drunk..." Aska said, smirking. "Sorry, old man, I wasn't giving you a choice. He was dead the moment I sensed him." Aska said, with her sadistic smile. "Unless you'd like to attempt to stop me?" Aska said, her voice having an airy quality to it at that last. "well, good-night, drunk." Asha said, dashing forward. In truth, she was rather disappointed with this demon she had found. She'd hoped for a real fight, and perhaps to obtain some enchanted weapon from it's carcass. Well, even if he was too drunk to know how to use it, his Energy'd be useful to Aska, enough to allow her to take on even stronger demons. Twin daggers appeared out of Aska's sleeve, curved golden weapons, and she slashed for her opponent's neck with a backhanded strike, quick as lightning.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 pm

agentaaa wrote:"A demonic drunk..." Aska said, smirking. "Sorry, old man, I wasn't giving you a choice. He was dead the moment I sensed him." Aska said, with her sadistic smile. "Unless you'd like to attempt to stop me?" Aska said, her voice having an airy quality to it at that last. "well, good-night, drunk." Asha said, dashing forward. In truth, she was rather disappointed with this demon she had found. She'd hoped for a real fight, and perhaps to obtain some enchanted weapon from it's carcass. Well, even if he was too drunk to know how to use it, his Energy'd be useful to Aska, enough to allow her to take on even stronger demons. Twin daggers appeared out of Aska's sleeve, curved golden weapons, and she slashed for her opponent's neck with a backhanded strike, quick as lightning.

The feline was not expecting the attack and his reflexes were too slowed to react to her swing. The blades slashed both of his juggulars, and he fell to his knees.
"ARGH!" He screamed. "SON OF A [censored] STICK!" He raised both hands and conjured golden energy and put it to his neck for a moment. He then got up with the wounds closed by healing energy, completely forgetting about the puddle of blood he left behind.
"Oh, yous goina pay fer dat, beech!" He shouted. "MUL QAH DIIV!" He spoke in a language foreign to this world, and in doing so, he conjured a golden orange, ethereal around his body. He appeared now to have a second, semi-transparent upper body encasing his original one that looked more dragon-like than his own form.
"FUS RO DAH!" The man screamed, sending a blast of raw power at Aska.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

Aska dodged, leaning back to allow the blast to pass by her, before firing a blue bolt of energy back at the drunkard, the mana burn spell moving at the speed of a bullet to hit Ishmael. "so sloppy... you're just a rank amateur, aren't you?" Aska taunted.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Ishmael conjured a small blue barrier in front of his hand and deflected the bolt. However, while the bolt itself was redirected, his barrier exploded. He shouted in a mix of anger and pain, then ran irregularly at Aska. He shouted once more "SU GRAH DUN!" A visible whirlwind of air began circling around his arms. When he reached her, he began swinging his fists at her at incredible speeds. Despite his drunken state, his swipes were actually aimed directly at the center of Aska's mass.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:55 pm

Aska Nimbly jumped back from the attack, keeping herself just out of striking distance of the man as she kept her blades close to her body. Quick or not, if the arms didn't reach her, they might not harm her at all. "Not even close." She remarked with a scowl, before she jumped directly over Ishmael, muttering some incantation to herself.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Ishmael turned around to face where Aska would land and let out a loud, long belch at her. Although it wasn't at all harmful, the smell of alcohol was so strong, it would cause light-headedness easily. He then pointed at her and a spark flew toward her. As it got closer, the air around her suddenly ignited into flame, the alcohol on Ishmael's breath being so intense that the vapors could burn. As the air burned in front of him, Ishmael let out a chuckle.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Aska dodged out of the way, her experience with brimstone and sulfur from fighting demons allowing her to work through the alcohol's effects somewhat better, handspringing to the side just enough to avoid the flames, Aska stood up and fired another bolt of energy at where Ishmael was, before following whatever dodge he made. as she did so, a shell of green fire would suddenly appear around her, as she charged at Ishmael.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:05 am

Ishmael would not dodge, but rather intercept the shot with a fireball that exploded when the collided, causing both of them to stop mid-flight. Then he charged frost magic in both of his hands, then shouted, "FO KRAH DIIN!" While hurling the energy he had channeled in his hands. The result was an extremely powerful and extremely massive wave of frost energy at Aska.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Jumping onto and then kicking off of a nearby post, Aska barely evaded the blast, landing with a thud as she rolled upwards into a good stance. Not wanting to give him a chance to keep his distance, she immediately charged her opponent, moving as quickly as possible in an attempt to get to him before he started a spell.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Ishmael faced her and walked calmly toward her. As she got close, he simply shouted. "FUS!" It sent a small wave of energy that would not harm Aska, but it would hit hard enough to unbalance her and take away the majority of her momentum. Ishmael took advantage of this moment to swing at Aska with his claws.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:57 pm

Aska was caught off-guard, the claws slicing a bit of her right arm as she attempted to dodge, and dodged some of the attack - but at that point she thrust forward in turn with one of her daggers, not attempting to stab so much as get close with her flames, and using the momentum to right herself in stance. "Demonic flame's pretty nasty, isn't it?" Aska asked, as any bit that managed to touch Ishmael would cause severely painful burns.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:06 pm

Ishmael quickly shouted "IIZ SPAAN SLEN!" A coat of Ice formed over Ishmael's body, shielding him from the flames as he grabbed Aska's arm and lift her up over his shoulders, getting burned severely by the flames. It wasn't fully negated, but his drunken state blocked out some of the pain.
"Not azmuch as dis will hert you, beotch!" Ishmael shouted while he held her for a moment. He then threw Aska down to the ground hard, head-first.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Aska just barely stopped her head from hitting with her bare fists, ignoring the pain in her groaning knuckles. "how about you take a NAP!" Aska yelled, thrusting her hand forward from her position before firing mana burn directly at his chest, just as the flames around her dissipated.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Ishmael conjured a small ward around his hand and stopped the mana burn before it hit him in the center. However, the ward exploded on contact, causing Ishmael pain. He let out a cry, cringing only briefly, before taking advantage of Aska's low stance to kick her in the head.
"YOU TAKA DAMN NAP!" He shot back.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Aska brought one of her hands in to stop the kick, the dagger slashing off some toes. "well, I'll settle for you sitting down, I guess..." She said sadistically, grinning at this hit.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:24 pm

His rugged leather boot failed to stop the blade from going all the way through, and Ishmael let out a cry of agony as [list][*]he did, indeed feel at least one of his toes sever.
"DIIIIIIE!!!' Ishmael screamed in anger, putting the majority of his weight on his other foot now. He put his hands out in font of him and called forth a firestorm that turned anything it burned instantly to ash, whether it be furniture or bar patrons, were only now getting the idea that this isn't a safe fight to sit and watch.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 am

Aska, remembering the advice her tutor had given her on mages long ago, Dove, instead of away from the attack, toward and behind the mage, just barely getting away from the flames - though she had to quickly kick off her boot as it caught fire. getting back to her feet quickly, she realized she had no time to attempt an attack right now with her opponent this near.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:12 am

Ishmael's reflexes were slowed by the combination of the drunkness and the fact he had already committed himself to a heavy attack, so he couldn't try to take a swipe at her while she passed. However after she had landed, he turned and shot a fireball at the ceiling, causing an explosion that destabilized the integrity of the building.
Patrons that were only now getting thawed from an icy prison were now escaping from the building.
Ishmael shouted at the ground "Yol Toor Shul!" Fire exploded from his mouth, igniting the floor all around. Aska's path to the door would be blocked and Ishmael would run out the door and wait for the building to cave-in on itself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:38 am

"Damn, damn, damn!" Aska said, narrowly jumping to a nearby bar stool, and then onto the bartender's counter, seeing the booth turn aflame quickly itself. Knowing she didn't have much time, Aska quickly thought of a plan. taking what little energy she had left, she put it within her hand, before jumping upwards. Punching her way through the flimsy roof, she narrowly rolled away from the thatched surface into a nearby hay-bale, purely by chance, as the whole structure caved in.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:51 am

Ishmael watched the tavern cave in with satisfaction.
"Hah!" He shouted in a drunken cry. "That'll learn ya to mess with ol' Ishmael Sa'al-Kaar!" He raised a bottle of mead that he was still holding from before the fight as if to toast. "May ya burn in hayell!!!"
He then began chugging the mead down, entirely oblivious to the fact that Aska was not dead.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down