Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alpha - Page 3 Empty Alpha

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Raal smiled, his horse standing next to him, as he motioned for his undead sailors to weigh anchor. Raal quietly complimented himself on this new usage of his undead - the motions for sailing were far too difficult for those foolish necrolytes and death knights of his home world to properly cause an undead to perform. Not for Raal, however, who had long ago figured out the art. Of course, now to see if he was truly a match for Gul'dan, as he pointed his truncheon at the front of the ship. He'd been building up energies and incantations for weeks now, in the hopes of causing this. dark energies shot downwards, partly channeled by his own undead's energy stores, as a deep rumbling came from below. He hoped he'd learned well how to do this spell from assisting Gul'dan in the past, as the water shook and shivered, creating large waves. Minutes later, after much tumult and chaos, Raal had finally finished his spell. moving forward, he smiled, his undead behind him, as he claimed his new island.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Alpha - Page 3 Empty Re: Alpha

Post by agentaaa Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:10 am

Ardens would block both strikes with his shield, before pushing her blade back on the last strike with said shield, before going for a low stab towards her feet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

agentaaa wrote:Ardens would block both strikes with his shield, before pushing her blade back on the last strike with said shield, before going for a low stab towards her feet.

Arina's blade would be repelled, but she would not be knocked off-balance. When the blade came for her feet, she quickly jump forward, and over the blade while stabbing downward into Ardens.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Ardens jumped to the side, narrowly dodging the blow, before moving backwards further, contemplating something. "hmmm... can't guarantee he's met her, but worth a shot." Ardens thought, concentrating, as glowing light flew from his hand and into the ground. a couple seconds later, what would appear to be Auger would attack Arina from the left, grinning, with his blade striking for her heart. This Auger would seem a bit older to Arina's eyes, however, having longer hair and a bit more muscled frame, with more scarring. the wolfish grin on his face would still seem familiar, however.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 pm

agentaaa wrote:Ardens jumped to the side, narrowly dodging the blow, before moving backwards further, contemplating something. "hmmm... can't guarantee he's met her, but worth a shot." Ardens thought, concentrating, as glowing light flew from his hand and into the ground. a couple seconds later, what would appear to be Auger would attack Arina from the left, grinning, with his blade striking for her heart. This Auger would seem a bit older to Arina's eyes, however, having longer hair and a bit more muscled frame, with more scarring. the wolfish grin on his face would still seem familiar, however.

Arina did not seem to react much to it and simply ran at Ardens with her shield raised as he conjured the Auger look-alike to knock him over and knock the wind out of him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 pm

Ardens seemed to charge, and then disappear, as several random beings seemed to appear. One seemed to be auger, another appeared to be a crimson knight of chaos, a third appeared to be a black knight of Exitius, and most shockingly, a fourth appeared to be Arina herself. Each one charged from a different direction at the dark elf.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:51 pm

agentaaa wrote:Ardens seemed to charge, and then disappear, as several random beings seemed to appear. One seemed to be auger, another appeared to be a crimson knight of chaos, a third appeared to be a black knight of Exitius, and most shockingly, a fourth appeared to be Arina herself. Each one charged from a different direction at the dark elf.

The elf would look around herslelf, then focus all her fire into her sword. It would even intensify further. The blaze grew so hot that it actually maintained an air pocket pretty wide around Arina. She would then raise her sword up, then stab downward into the ground. The result would be an outward explosion of heat so intense, it would vaporize any living thing that couldn't teleport or phase out of the way. The rocky ocean floor would even liquefy around her. She would get up slowly, and would not rectify her flame aura, she simply held her shield up, and looked around herself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:08 pm

"agghhhh!!!!" Ardens screamed, three of the illusions vanishing as the heat expanded. The image of Auger, the black knight, and the crimson knight all vanishing in the attack. The image of Arina seemed to be healthy at first glance, but started warping and stretching at certain points of time, temporarily changing to look like different people. "You dare strike a god!" The faux-arina yelled in a feminine voice, but one not at all like Arina's own. "k-know your place, mortal!" The Faux-Arina said in that strange voice, glowing. "No, that's all right, you don't have to know your place anymore - you simply have to die!" as he/she glowed a golden color, before standing up. "Solid light cannon!" At these words, the faux-arina charged up a concentrated ball of light in his hands, for a couple seconds, before firing it forwards at Arina.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm

agentaaa wrote:"agghhhh!!!!" Ardens screamed, three of the illusions vanishing as the heat expanded. The image of Auger, the black knight, and the crimson knight all vanishing in the attack. The image of Arina seemed to be healthy at first glance, but started warping and stretching at certain points of time, temporarily changing to look like different people. "You dare strike a god!" The faux-arina yelled in a feminine voice, but one not at all like Arina's own. "k-know your place, mortal!" The Faux-Arina said in that strange voice, glowing. "No, that's all right, you don't have to know your place anymore - you simply have to die!" as he/she glowed a golden color, before standing up. "Solid light cannon!" At these words, the faux-arina charged up a concentrated ball of light in his hands, for a couple seconds, before firing it forwards at Arina.

Arina would brace herself against the shot, but would be knocked away easily. She would be sent upward at a high speed, then sink slowly back toward the ocean floor. She got up slowly, but even with the help of the water to resist gravity, she hunched over in pain. She put the sword away, and put both her hands behind the shield.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 pm

"huff... huff..." ardens would pant, pushed to the limits of his strength. "That [censored] survived!" Ardens would shout, before moving towards her position, his illusionary powers on himself partially wearing off as lightbrand and his illuminashield dropped their facade. "I'll just... kill her, with lightbrand now, I guess..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

agentaaa wrote:"huff... huff..." ardens would pant, pushed to the limits of his strength. "That [censored] survived!" Ardens would shout, before moving towards her position, his illusionary powers on himself partially wearing off as lightbrand and his illuminashield dropped their facade. "I'll just... kill her, with lightbrand now, I guess..."

Arina would slowly walk toward Ardens, waiting to try to counter a hit, despite the water pressure that was holding her back. When he would inevetably swing, she would use the lack of gravitational physics to simply dodge by flipping through the water. In a semi-counter, she held her shield up so that his arm would slam up against it hen he would swing again.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:54 pm

"Rrraaaaghh!" Ardens yelled, jumping forward and slicing downwards at Arina, only to miss. "Damnit!" Ardens swore, falling for Arina's trap, hurting his arm.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:56 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Rrraaaaghh!" Ardens yelled, jumping forward and slicing downwards at Arina, only to miss. "Damnit!" Ardens swore, falling for Arina's trap, hurting his arm.

When he would hit her shield by mistake, she would reach for his neck with her empty right hand. She would dig the tips of her gauntlet's fingers into his throat, and grip as tightly as she could in an attempt to hurt or kill him without having to use quick movements.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Ardens grinned, before pulling himself out of her grip. "I can live underwater, choking won't do anything." Ardens said, before pushing himself away, before stumbling as he landed. "urgghhh..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:18 pm

agentaaa wrote:Ardens grinned, before pulling himself out of her grip. "I can live underwater, choking won't do anything." Ardens said, before pushing himself away, before stumbling as he landed. "urgghhh..."

Arina would walk forward as he forced his way from her grip, and drew her sword. As he looked up, he would see her pushing her sword toward his neck with both hands holding the handle.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Ardens didn't even attempt to dodge. "fool. something as simple as this is not capable of killing me. You've yet to know it, but I've already made you my puppet." Ardens said, grinning with Arina's face as she struck him down. "So grow strong, little puppet, so when I need you, you'll be useful to me." Ardens said in a sadistic manner, before fading away, in a wispy fashion.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:41 pm

agentaaa wrote:Ardens didn't even attempt to dodge. "fool. something as simple as this is not capable of killing me. You've yet to know it, but I've already made you my puppet." Ardens said, grinning with Arina's face as she struck him down. "So grow strong, little puppet, so when I need you, you'll be useful to me." Ardens said in a sadistic manner, before fading away, in a wispy fashion.

Arina would quickly reach out and grab the whisp before it could float off. She held the sprite in her hand a few moments and just stared at it in distaste. She would then crush the whisp, causing it to explode into thousands of sparks that were absorbed into her. "...Every damn time... war has no business being this theatrical..." She knelt down, focusing some of her power. A red aura lit up around her. "This is ridiculous..." The aura would consume her, then fade, taking her someplace else.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:06 pm

Araman flew out of a portal that appeared in the labyrinthine caverns of Alpha, seemingly pushed as Jaxe walked through the rift in space-time to the world he had chosen as his next stop. As the portal closed Araman slowly stood back up, dusting himself off. "You should really stop treating me like some immature child..." He muttered, to which Jaxe just hit him in the back of the head with the flat-side of his scythe. "Then stop acting like one and obey your commander." He stated simply, Araman brushing the back of his head to make sure his hair was still straight.

Jaxe walked onward, slowly, observing his current environment with caution. He felt a power emanating from this world, a familiar one at that, but couldn't quite make sense of it, or know which god it belonged to. "Why did you drop us off here anyway?" Araman inquired of his new master. Jaxe, however, remained silent, sensing the same power again, only persistent.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 pm

nearby, Jaxe and Araman would find a quintet of skeletal warriors, possessed of a very small part of that same power. Seeing the pair, the warriors would charge, 2 with sword and shield, a third using an axe, a fourth holding a small wooden club that looked more like just a block of wood, and a fifth hanging back, ready to throw a spear. Their master had ordered them to, with only a few exceptions, destroy any who ventured into their path, in order to stop him from being revealed to the gods.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Jaxe looked at the approaching undead minions, analyzing them and the power they contain, but not really seeing them as a threat. That is until they were right up on top of him, which is when Araman slashed one away while the others appeared to have a rune stamped onto their foreheads and then fell into a pile of bones and armor onto the ground. Jaxe then looked up at the last remaining undead holding a spear aimed at the two.

"Shall I take him?" Araman asked, as Jaxe just steadily watched the skeletal figure.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 pm

the skeleton threw the spear at araman, utilizing the same strength one would see in a war-trained human, but nothing truly impressive.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 am

Araman cast an ice shard that proceeded to meet with the spear and actually sliced it in half, disintegrating upon reaching the end of the shaft. ".... It threw a spear at me. Can I kill it?"

"It's already dead, such would be redundant." Jaxe replied, casting a paralysis spell to lock the undead in place as he reached his hand out and felt out the energy, seeking its source or more details as to what it was. He wanted to be certain of what he was up against.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:21 am

The skeleton would give off, while not a location, a clear understanding of Argus's power, in the process. morever, it would cause it's recent steps to immediately be known by Jaxe, showing him the entrance to the underground recently made in Raal's fortress.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:29 am

Jaxe, after receiving the helpful intelligence, proceeded to cast the same fate on the remaining undead as his comrades had suffered. As it fell to pieces, Jaxe began to "retrace his steps" to the fortress that held dominion over these undead creatures.

"... So... What did you see?" Araman asked, keeping pace with the elder demon. "I saw a worthy opponent and a potential ally." Jaxe replied, saying nothing more as he journeyed ahead.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:58 am

"So, what's destroyed my soldiers so efficiently?" Raal quietly debated in his studies, sending his soldiers into defensive positions. to his mind, only a few, very strong people, or an army of the gods could accomplish such so readily. Either perturbed him. It seemed there might be yet another situation for him to deal with personally...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:16 am

Jaxe proceeded until the two discovered a considerably small, gothic-style "gate", if it could be called such. Jaxe found it unimpressive while Araman was distracted by a small bug crawling along the cavern walls. "For a warzone, this planet is awfully peaceful." He commented, crushing the insect with his bare hand.

"Such is a fabrication. This necromancer chose a secluded area of the planet as his home... in fact..." Jaxe, after 'scanning' the door with his hands, opened it with basic magic. "He made this himself I believe. Quite impressive." Jaxe began striding up the staircase that was found behind the small gate, with Araman in tow behind him.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down