Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restart Demanded

3 posters

Go down

Restart Demanded Empty Restart Demanded

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 am

Alright, so, due to the number of inactive posters really bogging down our storyline, Agent and I have agreed to set the slate clean again. On this note, we will be using the new posting system listed in the RP Updates topic, post no. 3 to be specific.

Furthermore, I will be modifying the profile structure. Character profiles are to be changed/adapted/recycled to the slightly different format and limitations.

The gods, armies, planets, and generals will be reused in the next cycle. The back story will NOT change.

Finally, a new rule to help prevent this from happening. Any member that goes inactive after five days without prior knowledge will have their characters godmodded, eliminated, or outright displaced from the storyline as the circumstances see fit. Prior knowledge will be utilized to determine if this is necessary, or if other steps should be taken instead, as according to the judgment of the persons involved.

If you have any questions, feel free to relay them on this topic or in the discussion board. Thank you and good day.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Restart Demanded Empty Re: Restart Demanded

Post by devilslayer Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:15 am

hmm... this is understandable, I cant believe agent agreed to this, he is really uptight about this stuff... usually (no offence agent)
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 am

actually, I was the one who suggested it in the first place, due ot how slow it had gotten here. If it's a choice between a slow death and a new start, well, I'll take a new start.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:36 am

ok well i'm sorry, it just doesn't seem like you.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Okay, so, to solve any confusion about how this all works now...

The current chapter is still chapter one. The restart restarted the stage of the war to chapter one.

If, for any reason, you wish to keep the history of your character from the previous, now defunct, chapter one, you are allowed. However, if any character is 'different', meaning not the same character as the previous chapter hosted, you are not allowed to mention their name in the biography unless the other person plans to utilize that in the story in some way..

Feel free to continue posting questions in this topic, relating to what has been said thus far, or in the discussion board.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down