Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Updates

Go down

RP Updates Empty RP Updates

Post by Quantum Rain Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 am

I am making this topic to inform users of new updates. As this RP grows in size, I'm sure some things will be lost to memory, so I figured I would just remind you guys.

The first update now is this:

Date: June 21, 2011
Announcement: The final units have been added to the Armies of the Gods topic, meaning that, unless players suggest any, I will not be adding any more units for these gods. Furthermore, the units on the bottom of each list are the 'avatars' of the Gods, or, basically, the strongest, unique units belonging to that god and that god alone.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

RP Updates Empty Re: RP Updates

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 am

Attention all hands!

As per Agent's idea of a multi-topic roleplaying section, to which I am more than willing to do now that I am horribly behind and incapable of finding what posts to...well... POST FOR... The next 'Chapter' will be of an ENTIRELY different organization.

This is how it will go:

-Each world will have its own topic, to which is to be posted in the same section. (People will post the topics as they are utilized, they will NOT be pre-posted, as we have world descriptions, such is unnecessary...)

-HOWEVER, a chapter will be declared as its own separate topic. Each chapter topic can be posted in but only for people posting generalizations of what their characters are doing, also, this is optional.

-When transferring from one world to the next, ensure that at least one of the participants in the specific events post so in an ooc kind of way.

Note: THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS CHAPTER CONCLUDES!
Note: THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS CHAPTER CONCLUDES!!!!
Note: THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS CHAPTER CONCLUDES!!!!!!!
Note: THIS WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THIS CHAPTER CONCLUDES!!!!!!!!!!
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:16 pm

Quantum Rain wrote:
Date: June 21, 2011
Announcement: The final units have been added to the Armies of the Gods topic, meaning that, unless players suggest any, I will not be adding any more units for these gods. Furthermore, the units on the bottom of each list are the 'avatars' of the Gods, or, basically, the strongest, unique units belonging to that god and that god alone.

I'm sure you all remember this post.

Well, I got my crazy hat on and thought, "That's not good enough!" ... So, I made a higher class. These beings are essentially the highest units in the game, I will not be making anything more powerful for these four gods, and they are beyond rare to meet...

The first one is already posted for Exitius, called Death. (The name will be explained when you read it.)
Expect the others eventually, as I get to work thinking of them. There are only three more to go.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Quantum Rain Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay, a few posts, mostly to make things clearer to some who may not understand that well...

The factions in particular are for the planets and add a bit of history and depth to the entire story. Utilize them as you see fit, that's what they're meant for, but the gods are the major powers here. Don't forget that.

As well, the topic of species. You are in no way limited to the species listed in the army of the gods. As well, factions may have units unique to themselves. You have a creative license to this particular area as long as it's not, Aeon forbid, intelligent ponies. Or anything even remotely similar... keep it serious people.

Thirdly, and more of an unwritten rule. I, and really I alone, can approve new worlds. As well, I will inform you via pm or other means, I will not post. Please avoid posting on the world's topic in particular, utilize pm's or other means of communication. Useless junk posts in world topics tends to make things harder to find.

Lastly, if you are posting a trial or practice character (unit, suggestion, world, w/e), utilize the discussion board. That way we admins won't mix it up. Should you desire to actually use the profile as an actual character, feel free to call one of the Avalon mods up. (Me and Agent) We'll take care of it.
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down