Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brief description of Categories

Go down

Brief description of Categories Empty Brief description of Categories

Post by agentaaa Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Since this is an RP that will involve both characters and armies fighting at the front, with both making an impact, I figured it useful if I posted a few categories for units to fall under

Soldiers: Most troops will fall under this description. Soldiers are just the average troops in your armies that can be amassed in large numbers. This includes not just basic swordsmen and archers, but cavalry, large creatures allied with your faction, and chariots - these are meant to be the most expendable part of your army, and don't need to have much in the way of specifics, but they'll be the bulk of how combat is decided in-game.

Characters: These people are the meat of the RP, and the movers and shakers when it comes to factions. While it's up to you as to how many characters you wish to make, be aware that you'll need to have at least one in the form of the ruler of your faction. These characters have the most leeway when it comes to power, and will be the most developed people in the RP

Special squads: These are more "elite" soldiers, and represent an in-between between soldier and character. these are divisions of your army that, for one reason or another, are focused on specifically in story. these can represent a king's personal guard, a band of mercenaries, a elite team of soldiers, or just a squad of troops that's fumbled it's way into the spotlight. while they don't necessarily have to be, most of the troops in these squadrons are more unique and powerful than their ordinary counterparts, and tend to have more storyline development as well.

agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down