Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for The Supreme Diamonds

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Quest for The Supreme Diamonds - Page 4 Empty Quest for The Supreme Diamonds

Post by Angusm3 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Your eyes open, you are unable to remember anything past 5 seconds ago. You are completely surrounded by flames, wreckage from an airship perhaps?
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Quest for The Supreme Diamonds - Page 4 Empty Re: Quest for The Supreme Diamonds

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:07 pm

I quickly swing myself up onto the carpet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Quest for The Supreme Diamonds - Page 4 Empty Re: Quest for The Supreme Diamonds

Post by Nut_Column Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:15 pm

"Good one!" Shouts Steve and he zooms off on his carpet toward his destination. Using the map he Pickpocketed off Tsubasa at one point.

(Very Happy You can roll. If I pass then I also take half his gold.)
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1115
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:59 pm

The earth begins to shake, the first thing either of you feel is a gentle breeze but Steve cannot feel the earth moving at first. You only notice when a boulder flies down to the foot of the hill you are standing at passing mere inches away from you and sending Tsubasa sprawling to the side and landing on his side. The rocks continue to fly toward you and now you can feel the wind picking up. It takes sand from the beach and rips branches and leaves from nearby trees, whipping it up into a horrible storm. Before Steve is able to move away, another boulder hits him squarely in the chest, sending him flying into the air, Tsubasa narrowly avoids one that flies over him in a path of destruction while laying on the ground. Steve notices that it is taking longer than usual to hit the ground and perceives that he is trapped in a wind funnel of some sort. Tsubasa is now unable to continue holding onto the ground, his hands are ripped from the ground as he flies up into the atmosphere, sod still clutched in his hands. "STEEEVE!!!!" you shout as he disappears into a red and lightning filled hole, swirling with energies that even a swordsman or rogue can sense.

You hit the ground hard, mud and bloodied tears fill your vision and the scent of fire fills your nostrils as you stumble to your feet. Tsubasa is not able to make it fully to his feet and coughs up some blood. "You may want to get that taken care of mate" says a nearby voice "Get a medic over here!"
Steve manages to actually get up, his chest is severely bruised and covered in gashes, he looks around and sees tall, thin, straight trees without branches and few large leaves at the top in all directions through his good eye, one word uttered from his mouth as he pushes himself to his feet "Meatshield?"

Last edited by Angusm3 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Steve, mildly bemused, stops for a moment, before saying "WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?" and passing out.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:19 pm

(Gah!! bloody godmodding with saying stu-Oh wait I do that too. Nevah mind.)
"Tears? Must have been involuntary..." Tsubasa says, passing them off. "Who... are you?" Tsubasa asks, trying and failing to look up.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:46 am

(The tears are involuntary, they're like cuts but in your tearducts)
The man replies with a hand around your shoulder. "Come on, we're going to need to get you back to the base. And what're ye doin' dressed up like some kind of medieval reenactment soldier?"

Steve comes to, some of the pain now diminished he notices some loud bangs in one direction, they are quick and staccato, like something he's never heard before.

Last edited by Angusm3 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Steve wakes up and is very displeased with how the last thing turned out.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:36 pm

DANGIT ANGUS STOLE MY DIMENSION HOPPING" Tsubasa puts a hand over his omouth, stopping himself. "I'm sorry, I have NO clue where that came from. I guess I'll come with you." Tsubasa says, warily keeping his own questions moot. He guessed he was in some place different from the norm...
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Steve Looks around.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:29 am

Tsubasa stumbles for a long distance with the unknown person supporting him. "Don't worry, it's not so bad, just looks like your eyes aren't making it out of this without some cool scars." You can feel yourself walking through a hard floored forest, a long stretch of foliage, and then when you can hear the running water of a rather large stream (with your perception you determine it's about 6 feet wide) you also hear voices. "Get down!" hisses the person helping you. You hear something like a metallic click, followed by the sound of something being drawn from a small sheath. "Stay here, I think it's vietc-" He is cut off midsentence as a crack of thunder echoes through the trees and it sounds like your guide has been stabbed.

Steve looks up and notices that the entire area around him is blanketed in a thick bluish green fog, there are plenty of trees and they are all covered from top to bottom in moss. The ground is shrouded over by ferns and dead trees. You cannot see too much further than ten metres because of the fog and trees alike, and the only unnatural thing in sight is the indentation you made when you hit the ground.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 am

Steve tries to find Income Sou- Tsubasa.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:36 am

Steve begins walking in the direction that his loot sense tells him to move toward. He continues walking for quite a distance until he stumbles upon a wide stream. The water is muddy and you can smell something... burning, you notice that on the other edge of the pond there is the shape of a man but he appears to have a cloak cast upon him that failed. You notice his dead hands holding some kind of crossbow without the bow part. Before you can react there are several loud claps of lightning behind you. You can barely move out of the way and you still feel the sting in your leg, something has torn through your flesh but you are still able to manoeuvre and dodge the rest of the incoming projectiles by getting behind the tree that the dead man was leaning on.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 am

Tsubasa gets into a defensive stance. "You'll pay for that, fiend!" He says, drawing his sword. Crouching into the stance, he attempts to perceive his unknown enemy, looking in all directions, cautiously, while also engaging his other senses to aid his search.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:31 am

You scan the surrounding area for about 0.3 seconds before another burst of thunder explodes beside you and your sword flies from your hand. You can feel hands gripping around your wrists and hear hurried shouting.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:35 am

Ok, do I SEE the people the hands belong to?
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:12 am

you're still quite blind so you cannot see who is attempting to drag you along the ground.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 am

I spend a healing surge to heal my eyes
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Steve attempts to staunch the flow of blood from his leg and find who hit him.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Angusm3 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Tsubasa attempts to make the motions required to use a healing surge, unfortunately his captors feel him struggle and hit him on the head while continuing to drag him along.

Steve quickly makes a tourniquet out of a the bandana that he ripped from the dead soldiers head and easily spots the man who shot at him, He looks like a half elf of orange skin tone, but you can't make out any more before his weapon bursts again and you have to take cover behind the tree.
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Since Tsubasa apparently wasn't knocked out, he uses a healing surge to heal his eyes.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm

Using Camouflage and Shadowstride, Steve moves behind the man firing at him and saying "Boo!" cuts off his hands. Then he cuts off his feet and asks "Now that you've stopped trying to kill me, perhaps you can tell me where I am?"

Also, If any of the rolls fail, then I use some charges from my boots to succeed.
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4