Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A divine revelation to spark more controversy than napoleon ever could

2 posters

Go down

A divine revelation to spark more controversy than napoleon ever could Empty A divine revelation to spark more controversy than napoleon ever could

Post by SGOS Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:10 am

Withdraw PVP from FW forever.

Why?
Because it's not working, and though it wasn't before; it's quite figuratively a half-assed solution that only works to accomplish to simply still have it in the game. And seeing how we got rid of the old one and don't want to go back to it like a crazy ex. I suggest we simply scrap the entire thing.

Which brings us to the next portion of this topic...

What was it good for?
Honestly, think for a second 'where was that system useful in either helping us as a community or the game as a whole'. there is only one I can actually think of:

When the mods could not decide something, people would kind of war-it out, and not talk-it-out.

So what will we do for that instead?

Mods and and community input from viewers like you would help greatly, but honestly the lot of you need to learn tolerance, forgiveness, and manners. If we learnt these a little better I'm sure the jist of what problems exist would begone. These three pillars of virtue are not strong enough, and all of them work together like pillars of a real building support the 'virtue-temple's' washrooms so unless we fix these we'll get a lot of crap going down like before. In reverse I'll show their importance.

Manners will quite simply eliminate the good lot of problems , 90% of what happens when a war goes down is people having a bad day and taking it out on each other here or taking a joke too far out of hand ( remember jokes don't have to be funny to everyone but should never insult anyone, at that point it's insulting and has gone too far). I am contributor to it too, but if we all got better at this we'd all be better off.

Forgiveness is something that many children's shows try to teach, and we still havn't learnt it. Keeping grudges will make you angry to an unhealthy level which require some good friends or a couple hours of therapy, and i think yoda has talked enough about that, so stop being unhealthy and ease up, and just take a deep breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth. and go and tell who ever you hate why you do. which brings me to the final probably most important concept we need to learn here...

Tolerance this means taking a joke, and A: not getting pissed off. B: not holding grudges. So please stop the hating and just understand 90% of people want to spread to love in a joke not cause a riot out of you, because honestly that's just being a pain in the butt for everyone trying to make a joke.

This is a related second point, politics and religion were banned from the CB, because you could not tolerate each other's so please understand that we are different but we're all smart enough to have an opinion and even if you are right, people need to see things themselves to learn. So stop being a spiked shield and open your arms to new idea's.

That out of the way I'm going to simply say because i noticed a while ago people talked about 'winning' FW.

FW is a simulation game. A simulation game is a game that simply acts like 'life' in some way. and like 'life' you can't really win it. Yes some people claim to have happiness and others are content with fast cars and green paper, but no matter how much of these praise-able things or emotions you get you never 'win' life. and FW is the same thing.
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

A divine revelation to spark more controversy than napoleon ever could Empty Re: A divine revelation to spark more controversy than napoleon ever could

Post by Link the hero of time Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:17 pm

this message is approved by the Gas is too [censored] high party and the women with perfect boobs coalition.
Link the hero of time
Link the hero of time

Male Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down