Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 4 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 4 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 am

agentaaa wrote:The black knight would be unprepared for such a strike, but still manage to only be grazed. However, he was still burnt for a second by the attack, though it seemed to only somewhat faze him. "Fool... You still try to fight? Can't you see it's impossible. You cannot defeat someone who stands at master Exitius's side." The knight told them, as sona charged. The knight attempted to kick him away, only to merely hit a lot as Sona used the replacement jutsu to dodge. "Just keep him distracted for a little while until real me finishes the hand-seals." "Sona" would whisper in Arina's ear, before the black knight would throw his axe, the blade striking what appeared to be Sona in the back before coming back. instead of bleeding, however, this Sona merely dissolved into a puddle of water. "A fake?" the knight would ask aloud.

Arina would take advantage of the distraction and stride up to the other knight. She would attempt to plunge her sword into his back, igniting it into flame just before thrusting forward. Should the blow hit, the same crimson flame would burn him again briefly, and she would lift her leg and press against his back, forcing him to lean into the edge of the blade briefly before kicking him off her sword.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 am

The black knight, however, would sidestep the blow, seemingly as well as if he had eyes in the back of his head. "Enough of you!" The knight yelled, slapping Arina away from him with a large hand. This would prove to be fortunate for Arina however, as a sudden large burst of energy would be felt by all nearby. "what is... that?" The knight would ask.
Behind Sona stood a large dragonic-like creature, almost the size of Oroboros itself, made entirely of water. "Water style: Water dragon missile!" Sona yelled, as the dragon roared in turn. The black knight would put up it's axe in defense, only to be pushed back and then off it's feet by the sheer force of the dragon's strike, knocked high before falling to the ground with a thud. "No! I can't be defeated! Master Exitius fights alongside me! I cannot be matched in the field of power by mere creatures such as yourself!" the black knight yells, slowly but carefully attempting to get on his feet.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:01 am

agentaaa wrote:The black knight, however, would sidestep the blow, seemingly as well as if he had eyes in the back of his head. "Enough of you!" The knight yelled, slapping Arina away from him with a large hand. This would prove to be fortunate for Arina however, as a sudden large burst of energy would be felt by all nearby. "what is... that?" The knight would ask.
Behind Sona stood a large dragonic-like creature, almost the size of Oroboros itself, made entirely of water. "Water style: Water dragon missile!" Sona yelled, as the dragon roared in turn. The black knight would put up it's axe in defense, only to be pushed back and then off it's feet by the sheer force of the dragon's strike, knocked high before falling to the ground with a thud. "No! I can't be defeated! Master Exitius fights alongside me! I cannot be matched in the field of power by mere creatures such as yourself!" the black knight yells, slowly but carefully attempting to get on his feet.

Arina would begin channeling all her fire as the black knight became distracted. When he was knocked back, it was visually apparent to Sona she was holding it back until she had the opportunity to attack. Before he could recover after the previous attack, she would put both hands in front of her, firing a 'beam' of chaotic flame that quickly liquefied the ground around the knight. Both the lava and the flames would burn him if he couldn't recover in time to dodge.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:08 am

The knight found himself incapable of dodging, his leg caught within the lava. "Damn you." The knight cursed, actually ripping his own leg off and leaving it to the lava. "One with so much power, and potential, and you don't attempt to exploit it... I've been a soldier for master Exitius for a thousand years, and not gained the same looks you did. Not gained the same power you do so effortlessly. And yet you don't do all you can to obtain more of it, to gain stronger, despite being amongst the few that have such a gift. Ridiculous! If I were you, I would have done everything I could to strengthen such a gift! perhaps, if I finally did...." The knight finally slowed in pacing. "I could have finally... been useful... to master... exitius..." The knight continued, falling over, no longer able to hold himself up, as his eyes dimmed.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:11 am

agentaaa wrote:The knight found himself incapable of dodging, his leg caught within the lava. "Damn you." The knight cursed, actually ripping his own leg off and leaving it to the lava. "One with so much power, and potential, and you don't attempt to exploit it... I've been a soldier for master Exitius for a thousand years, and not gained the same looks you did. Not gained the same power you do so effortlessly. And yet you don't do all you can to obtain more of it, to gain stronger, despite being amongst the few that have such a gift. Ridiculous! If I were you, I would have done everything I could to strengthen such a gift! perhaps, if I finally did...." The knight finally slowed in pacing. "I could have finally... been useful... to master... exitius..." The knight continued, falling over, no longer able to hold himself up, as his eyes dimmed.

After Arina ran out of fire to throw at the knight, she would simply stand there over the molten mass of metal and rock. At first, she seemed fine. Then Sona would notice the blood running down from her shoulder and hip. She stood there for a few moments before collapsing to one knee. She put her hand on her leg to try and support herself, but she was badly injured.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 am

Sona immediately rushed over, seeming not himself. "Just lay back, relax. you're injured. I can fix this, though. I've learnt a bit of medical Ninjutsu." Sona told her, getting out some bandages. "I can fix this." He repeated, seemingly frantic. One would wonder whether Sona was properly aware of his surroundings, as he seemed as caught up in memories as he was the real world, as he frantically attempted to help her with her wounds.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:20 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona immediately rushed over, seeming not himself. "Just lay back, relax. you're injured. I can fix this, though. I've learnt a bit of medical Ninjutsu." Sona told her, getting out some bandages. "I can fix this." He repeated, seemingly frantic. One would wonder whether Sona was properly aware of his surroundings, as he seemed as caught up in memories as he was the real world, as he frantically attempted to help her with her wounds.

Arina would shake her head. "No... I'm fine..." She strained. "I... just need to catch my breath..." The way she spoke even gave away that she was lying, and needed help.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 am

"no, lay back! You'll hurt yourself if you try to move!" Sona told her frantically, gently applying salves and medicines. "It'll be okay, I can fix this. I know enough on how to heal wounds. I can fix this..." Sona said again, finally calming himself as his tone went down. "Just relax."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:29 am

agentaaa wrote:"no, lay back! You'll hurt yourself if you try to move!" Sona told her frantically, gently applying salves and medicines. "It'll be okay, I can fix this. I know enough on how to heal wounds. I can fix this..." Sona said again, finally calming himself as his tone went down. "Just relax."

Despite his pleas, she slowly began to stand up. She was shaking and about ready to plain fall flat. She took a few slow steps forward toward the mess of lava and molten metal. She held her right hand out in front of herself toward the lava, as if reaching for something. After a few moments, flames would fly out from the mess as a crimson ring lit up on the back of her hand. The flames would fly toward her and wrap around her, swirling around her and fading slowly. Despite the fact it was obvious they were some sort of fire, there would be no heat. Even if Sona were to put his hand directly into the flames, they would not hurt him. The flames would quickly subside a few moments later, and she would let her hand fall to her side. At which point she would fall to her knees. For a moment she just sat there like this, then fell forward and stopped moving. She was alive, but she was quickly walking up to death's doorstep from blood loss.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 am

Sona managed to catch her as she fell, before taking out some more bandages, binding the bleeding areas tight to minimize blood loss. "Damnit! I didn't do what I needed to... I couldn't protect my friends again...." He swore to himself. "At the least, I won't let you die on me... even if it takes everything I am to make sure of it."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona managed to catch her as she fell, before taking out some more bandages, binding the bleeding areas tight to minimize blood loss. "Damnit! I didn't do what I needed to... I couldn't protect my friends again...." He swore to himself. "At the least, I won't let you die on me... even if it takes everything I am to make sure of it."

Dream World:

Arina would wake up on the floor of a cave next to a bonfire. Despite the fact the fire was only a short arms reach away, she felt bitterly cold. She huddled herself around the fire, wondering why she was struggling to warm herself up. She felt a sense of dread from the cold she couldn't seem to escape. Then she realized why she was so cold: she wasn't wearing her armor any more. All she had on were the black tube top and undershorts she wore beneath her armor in addition to the bandages on her major wounds. She began to look around almost in a panicked fashion.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 am

Arina would find her armor not two feet away, and sona not much farther away than that, sleeping. It was obvious her wounds had been treated, as what injuries hadn't outright disappeared had at the least been lessened and bandaged. in the corner, Sona was rather pale, but reasonable fine-looking. His handkerchief was showing outside of his back-pocker, however, due to the way he'd fallen down. It was stained red.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 am

agentaaa wrote:Arina would find her armor not two feet away, and sona not much farther away than that, sleeping. It was obvious her wounds had been treated, as what injuries hadn't outright disappeared had at the least been lessened and bandaged. in the corner, Sona was rather pale, but reasonable fine-looking. His handkerchief was showing outside of his back-pocker, however, due to the way he'd fallen down. It was stained red.

Arina quietly crawled over to him and put two fingers on his neck in concern. When she felt a pulse, she sighed. She crawled back toward her gear and grabbed her sword. Once she had that, she got close to the fire. So much so that the flames were actually licking her hands, and yet they did not burn. After warming her hands some, she rubbed them together and slumped against the wall with her sword in her lap.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am

Sona Continued to sleep, his face seeming less and less happy as he did so. a few minutes later, he eventually Woke up with a start and a name "Hope!" He finally yelled in a panic, before waking up. "za? Oh, right.... hey, you're awake. Are your wounds feeling better?" Sona asked Arina, having yet to open his eyes.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:39 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona Continued to sleep, his face seeming less and less happy as he did so. a few minutes later, he eventually Woke up with a start and a name "Hope!" He finally yelled in a panic, before waking up. "za? Oh, right.... hey, you're awake. Are your wounds feeling better?" Sona asked Arina, having yet to open his eyes.

Arina nodded in response, but very faintly, Sona could see otherwise within her expression. "Your rag..." She started. "You were choking up blood..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 am

"Ahehehehehe.... Oh, that... I guess that knight must have hit me harder than I thought, after all." Sona responded, a little too quickly. "Well, I'm feeling perfectly fine now, so it's not a worry. Not even out of breath." Sona smiled, however, the smile was nervous and easily seen-through. "I'm fine. Really."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:49 am

agentaaa wrote:"Ahehehehehe.... Oh, that... I guess that knight must have hit me harder than I thought, after all." Sona responded, a little too quickly. "Well, I'm feeling perfectly fine now, so it's not a worry. Not even out of breath." Sona smiled, however, the smile was nervous and easily seen-through. "I'm fine. Really."

Arina looked at him with concern. She seemed reluctant to let it go. "You started coughing into it before we fought him..." She said to him. "Are you sure you're not sick?"

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 am

"Ahehe... ahhhh... I was never a very good liar. Terrible quality in a ninja, really. I really should wor-" Sona's attempts to shift the subject were interrupted by another coughing fit, longer than the one before it, that robbed him of breath for a few seconds afterwards. "hahh... huff... It's... not something I can do anything about, anyways..." Sona finally admits, throwing away the handkerchief. He appeared much more solemn, now.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 am

agentaaa wrote:"Ahehe... ahhhh... I was never a very good liar. Terrible quality in a ninja, really. I really should wor-" Sona's attempts to shift the subject were interrupted by another coughing fit, longer than the one before it, that robbed him of breath for a few seconds afterwards. "hahh... huff... It's... not something I can do anything about, anyways..." Sona finally admits, throwing away the handkerchief. He appeared much more solemn, now.

Arina sat there for a moment, thinking of what to do next. "What exactly is wrong?" She inquired. "I might know of a way to help."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 pm

"nobody knows. Aeon himself wasn't able to even identify it, let alone cure it..." Sona told her. "whatever it is, it eats at my healthy cells and leaves a lot of internal scarring. To be honest, I wasn't really expected to live as long as I have..." Sona continued, in a low tone of voice.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 pm

agentaaa wrote:"nobody knows. Aeon himself wasn't able to even identify it, let alone cure it..." Sona told her. "whatever it is, it eats at my healthy cells and leaves a lot of internal scarring. To be honest, I wasn't really expected to live as long as I have..." Sona continued, in a low tone of voice.

"I might be able to help it if it's an infection." Arina replied. "Although it would be a bit risky, but very possible." The entire time she talked, she sat as still as a statue, other than breathing and speaking.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

"I think it is, since Aeon's healers couldn't sense anything magical about it. then again, they couldn't find out much about it all..." Sona told her. "I wish I knew..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 pm

agentaaa wrote:"I think it is, since Aeon's healers couldn't sense anything magical about it. then again, they couldn't find out much about it all..." Sona told her. "I wish I knew..."

Arina sat for a moment in silence, then said, "Do you trust me?..." She started. "Would you trust me with your life?" As strange as the question sounded for not having met but earlier that day, but she was being genuinely serious.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 pm

"I... The logical answer would be no, that we've only known eachother for a day, and that we don't know eachother that well... But yes, I trust you completely." Sona finally finished saying. "Without reservations of any kind, I trust you, Arina."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 pm

agentaaa wrote:"I... The logical answer would be no, that we've only known eachother for a day, and that we don't know eachother that well... But yes, I trust you completely." Sona finally finished saying. "Without reservations of any kind, I trust you, Arina."

Arina sat there for a moment, her expression showed that she was unsure of herself. "I can try to burn out the infection..." She said quietly. "I have good control of the fire, but if I messed up, it'd most likely kill you..." She still sat slumped up against the wall. "I want to help you, but I'm not going to lie about the risk." She turned her head away from him and said loud enough for him to still hear her, "It's your choice, I won't force it on you."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next