Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megumos

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos - Page 3 Empty Megumos

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Megumos - Page 3 Empty Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"Other than Aaron and Aeon, I'd have to say the same, nowadays. Still, I don't know if you need sustenance, but I do, and I'm not seeing much here to eat. The air's also a little thin for my taste..." Sona replied, before abruptly going into a coughing fit. This would continue for roughly ten seconds, sona putting a handkerchief to his mouth, before stopping. "huh, that's never happened before..." Sona said, quickly putting the handkerchief back in his pocket. "Must be coming down with something."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:08 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Other than Aaron and Aeon, I'd have to say the same, nowadays. Still, I don't know if you need sustenance, but I do, and I'm not seeing much here to eat. The air's also a little thin for my taste..." Sona replied, before abruptly going into a coughing fit. This would continue for roughly ten seconds, sona putting a handkerchief to his mouth, before stopping. "huh, that's never happened before..." Sona said, quickly putting the handkerchief back in his pocket. "Must be coming down with something."

Arina would turn quickly at his coughing. "Are you okay?" She moved over to him and looked over his face to see if she could find any signs of him being ill.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:56 pm

"Just fine." Sona told her. He would seem a little paler, but moved as heartily and healthily as ever. His handkerchief had already been stowed away in one of his pockets. "let's look around here a little. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to just sit in one spot. Gotta get active and moving and exercising, right?" Sona babbled, trying and failing to have some feeling of vitality in his tone.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Just fine." Sona told her. He would seem a little paler, but moved as heartily and healthily as ever. His handkerchief had already been stowed away in one of his pockets. "let's look around here a little. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to just sit in one spot. Gotta get active and moving and exercising, right?" Sona babbled, trying and failing to have some feeling of vitality in his tone.

Arina hesitated for a moment, not believing he was fine. She did finally move toward her equipment and said. "Sure." She put her sword and sheathe on her hip, strapped her shield to her left arm, and put her helmet on. She stopped an turned to him, her face being hidden by her helmet, then began walking out from their shelter.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Sona keeps walking, looking around. "I'm not seeing much but rocks, rocks, more rocks, and... A gigantic pitch-black tower..." Sona slows down, noting an obsidian tower in the distance. "well, if that don't beat all... Think we should try for it? It's not much, but the fact it's an actual structure means there might be something there, at least."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:40 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sona keeps walking, looking around. "I'm not seeing much but rocks, rocks, more rocks, and... A gigantic pitch-black tower..." Sona slows down, noting an obsidian tower in the distance. "well, if that don't beat all... Think we should try for it? It's not much, but the fact it's an actual structure means there might be something there, at least."

Arina would keep walking toward it as he slowed down. "It's our best shot." She said. She drew her sword, and held it at her side and kept moving toward it. If Sona payed attention, he would notice that she was constantly looking around now almost as if she were paranoid.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:11 pm

"Well, let's continue on, then. By the way, watch your back. Given where those spirits attacked and how, it's likely they originated from there. Most likely, their comrades, if they're interested in attacking, will come at us from the direction we came." Sona said, seemingly more serious now, looking forward. "I'd rather not get blindsided by those guys.". Sona would seem to be more business now that there was the possibility of danger. "Hmmm... trees?' Sona asked, as they stepped into a large valley that appeared in front of them, eventually stretching for the tower. "no... this looks like wood, but it's just mineral deposits." Sona said, observing the trees. The "trees" themselves looked dead to his eyes, Black and leafless, sticking out in jagged shapes, at 20 to 30 feet intervals in the ground.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:13 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Well, let's continue on, then. By the way, watch your back. Given where those spirits attacked and how, it's likely they originated from there. Most likely, their comrades, if they're interested in attacking, will come at us from the direction we came." Sona said, seemingly more serious now, looking forward. "I'd rather not get blindsided by those guys.". Sona would seem to be more business now that there was the possibility of danger. "Hmmm... trees?' Sona asked, as they stepped into a large valley that appeared in front of them, eventually stretching for the tower. "no... this looks like wood, but it's just mineral deposits." Sona said, observing the trees. The "trees" themselves looked dead to his eyes, Black and leafless, sticking out in jagged shapes, at 20 to 30 feet intervals in the ground.

Arina continued to look around them. She tightened her grip on her sword. "This doesnt feel right..." She muttered. She would continue walking after Sona would finish inspecting the 'trees.'

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

A shaking would alert themselves to movement from below them, before the ground burst in front of the two, revealing an entirely too-familiar being to Arina. In front of them stood a black knight. "I can't let you live. no-one must know of this holding of Exitius." The knight told them, getting off of his dread horse before drawing a massive axe from it's holster, black energy spiraling around it and him in massive amounts, far more than either Sona or Arina had individually. "Even if you are one who serves Exitius."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:49 am

agentaaa wrote:A shaking would alert themselves to movement from below them, before the ground burst in front of the two, revealing an entirely too-familiar being to Arina. In front of them stood a black knight. "I can't let you live. no-one must know of this holding of Exitius." The knight told them, getting off of his dread horse before drawing a massive axe from it's holster, black energy spiraling around it and him in massive amounts, far more than either Sona or Arina had individually. "Even if you are one who serves Exitius."

Arina would slowly walk toward the knight showing not even the slightest ounce of fear. "I'm done with Exitus." She said firmly. Her sword ignited into flame, and she took the initiative by swing her sword in a quickly flurry, sending a volley of fire waves at the knight.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:01 am

The knight's axe spun in front of him, holding itself up in the air and creating a shield of dark energy that stopped all of the fire waves in question. "It matters not. Your allegiance shall matter little once you've been vanquished." The black knight replies, before shooting a massive energy projectile back at Arina - only for it to be destroyed upon colliding with sona's kunai, as the explosive tag attached activates, a dark energy explosion colliding with a real one. Sona immediately threw a quintet of shuriken after the black knight, quickly followed by a water-based copy that appeared easily triple the size that swung around the back of the knight. The knight, however, merely watched the shuriken bounce off of his thick armor, before knocking the water-shuriken away with a backhanded slice of his axe. "If you'd please stop fighting, this business would be over with quicker. there's no point struggling against your fate."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:04 am

agentaaa wrote:The knight's axe spun in front of him, holding itself up in the air and creating a shield of dark energy that stopped all of the fire waves in question. "It matters not. Your allegiance shall matter little once you've been vanquished." The black knight replies, before shooting a massive energy projectile back at Arina - only for it to be destroyed upon colliding with sona's kunai, as the explosive tag attached activates, a dark energy explosion colliding with a real one. Sona immediately threw a quintet of shuriken after the black knight, quickly followed by a water-based copy that appeared easily triple the size that swung around the back of the knight. The knight, however, merely watched the shuriken bounce off of his thick armor, before knocking the water-shuriken away with a backhanded slice of his axe. "If you'd please stop fighting, this business would be over with quicker. there's no point struggling against your fate."

Arina drew her Avelyn crossbow and took aim at the black knight. She imbued the bolts with chaos flames, then fired the volley. The bolts would only faintly have a fiery aura on them. If they hit his armor, the knight would be surprised to find out that the bolts would simply burn their way through the armor with its enchantment. If they made it this far, they would be embedded within his flesh, constantly smoldering and hurting.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:13 am

The black knight simply smashed them all away with a wave of his great-axe, making a small sheet of dark energy appear in front of him, redirecting the arrows, before charging energy around his axe. He would then strike the ground facing towards Arina, creating a fissure beneath her, before stopping Sona, kunai drawn, midswing with his free hand. "Not going to be that easy!" Sona told him, creating a small water blast in his hands to push him out of the knights grip, before unsteadily landing, stopping his momentum with his feet. Throwing another pair of shuriken at the knight, he aimed for the weak-points of the armor, but the black knight merely slapped them away before they could reach them.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:16 am

agentaaa wrote:The black knight simply smashed them all away with a wave of his great-axe, making a small sheet of dark energy appear in front of him, redirecting the arrows, before charging energy around his axe. He would then strike the ground facing towards Arina, creating a fissure beneath her, before stopping Sona, kunai drawn, midswing with his free hand. "Not going to be that easy!" Sona told him, creating a small water blast in his hands to push him out of the knights grip, before unsteadily landing, stopping his momentum with his feet. Throwing another pair of shuriken at the knight, he aimed for the weak-points of the armor, but the black knight merely slapped them away before they could reach them.

Before the fissure got too big, Arina would simply rotate her self so that both feet were planted on one side of the crack. She turned to face the black knight and conjured a large flame. "You're going to want to keep some distance..." She said simply to Sona. She would take the flame and pull it into her chest. Her body lit up in flames, creating both some light, and a fair amount of radiant heat. She charged at the knight and thrust the sword toward the center of mass.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:30 am

The black knight would simply stand, not bothering to evade, before parrying the sword to the left, sparks flying from both of the weapons in the brief confrontation. Looking at her, the black knight fired twin beams of black cutting energy from his eyes at her, aiming for her shoulder. Sona would throw 12 shuriken at once in the confusion, attempting to strike while the knight was distracted, and managing to get one shuriken lodged in one of the pieces of the knight's armor, though to little actual effect, as it seemed the weapon had hardly sunk in at all, before falling back out of the armor. "damnit!" Sona cursed at himself.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 am

agentaaa wrote:The black knight would simply stand, not bothering to evade, before parrying the sword to the left, sparks flying from both of the weapons in the brief confrontation. Looking at her, the black knight fired twin beams of black cutting energy from his eyes at her, aiming for her shoulder. Sona would throw 12 shuriken at once in the confusion, attempting to strike while the knight was distracted, and managing to get one shuriken lodged in one of the pieces of the knight's armor, though to little actual effect, as it seemed the weapon had hardly sunk in at all, before falling back out of the armor. "damnit!" Sona cursed at himself.

Arina would go with the blade, spinning in the direction the knight had deflected her sword. The beams would tear through the armor on her shoulder, destroying a pauldron entirely. The fragments hit the ground, and blood could be seen under the rest of the armor. However, as she spun, she lowered herself and focused a great amount of her fire into the blade of her weapon and swept the other knight's legs. After this hit, she would spin back around and slash downward. All of this would be done in one swift motion.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 am

The knight would jump high up into the air, about ten feet, before shooting a blast of black energy straight down, causing a shockwave and breaking apart the earth all around the blast radius for about 10 feet, causing it to shift and break and crack. Landing on his feet only a second later, he would then fire off several small blasts of black energy from his fingertips that would then seek to hit both sona and Arina. Sona just barely dodged the blasts that went after him, jumping out of the way, but still getting hit by one of the blasts in the knee, the blast creating a tiny explosion. "urghhh...." Sona grunted, but gave no other indication of injury.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 am

agentaaa wrote:The knight would jump high up into the air, about ten feet, before shooting a blast of black energy straight down, causing a shockwave and breaking apart the earth all around the blast radius for about 10 feet, causing it to shift and break and crack. Landing on his feet only a second later, he would then fire off several small blasts of black energy from his fingertips that would then seek to hit both sona and Arina. Sona just barely dodged the blasts that went after him, jumping out of the way, but still getting hit by one of the blasts in the knee, the blast creating a tiny explosion. "urghhh...." Sona grunted, but gave no other indication of injury.

Arina would manage to dive out of the way of the explosion, rolling in a quick motion. As she recovered, she turned and sent a chaos fire wave at the knight that actually tracked him. She would then send her own fire blasts to intercept the black energy. She got the majority of them, but had to hold up her shield to block a couple of them.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:44 am

The knight would pull both of it's hand's back, charging energy, before firing it in a black beam, ripping through the chaotic fire and then heading towards Arina, though fairly obviously doing so. Sona managed to get a kunai to stick through it's armor, but it managed to do absolutely nothing to actually even harm the knight, and the creature in truth hardly registered it, turning only to shoot a narrowly blocked blast of black lightning, Sona stopping it with a water-covered Kunai.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:48 am

agentaaa wrote:The knight would pull both of it's hand's back, charging energy, before firing it in a black beam, ripping through the chaotic fire and then heading towards Arina, though fairly obviously doing so. Sona managed to get a kunai to stick through it's armor, but it managed to do absolutely nothing to actually even harm the knight, and the creature in truth hardly registered it, turning only to shoot a narrowly blocked blast of black lightning, Sona stopping it with a water-covered Kunai.

Arina would swing her blade one more time, spotting the incoming counter attack. She sent a second wave to the right that would flank him before diving out of the way. She stood back up and raised her sword over her head as it lit into flame. To anyone watching, it would appear she was attempting a melee attack on someone too far away. However, as she swung, the blade's flames suddenly extended her reach greatly. She swung down and across in a ferocious cleave of chaotic flame. Immediately after the swing, the fire would die out.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 am

Stopping the attack from the right with a cluster of dark energy-balls of his own, the black knight seemed unprepared for the attack Arina then sent at him. A massive explosion formed around him as the attack cleared, briefly obscuring him from view, before showing a smoking knight sitting in the center of a crater, steam coming from his armor... before the knight picked itself up off of the floor, dusted itself off, and renewed it's grip on it's weapon. "I'm confused... Exitius seemed to hold you in high regard for your strength. Yet, if this is all you're capable of, I wonder why..." The knight asked, steam still rising from his armor.
"I'm still here too-aghhh!" Sona choked, dropping his kunai that he struck from behind with at the knight, before being literally hurled at Arina by his neck.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 am

agentaaa wrote:Stopping the attack from the right with a cluster of dark energy-balls of his own, the black knight seemed unprepared for the attack Arina then sent at him. A massive explosion formed around him as the attack cleared, briefly obscuring him from view, before showing a smoking knight sitting in the center of a crater, steam coming from his armor... before the knight picked itself up off of the floor, dusted itself off, and renewed it's grip on it's weapon. "I'm confused... Exitius seemed to hold you in high regard for your strength. Yet, if this is all you're capable of, I wonder why..." The knight asked, steam still rising from his armor.
"I'm still here too-aghhh!" Sona choked, dropping his kunai that he struck from behind with at the knight, before being literally hurled at Arina by his neck.

Arina would position herself so that she wouldn't cause any harm, but caught him with both arms before he knocked her over. She set him down on his feet again and took a few strides closer to the knight. She stabbed her sword in front of her, just out of reach from the knight, but a plume of fire would fly forward at him, burning everything in its wake. Sona, though, may notice that when she caught him, some of her blood rubbed off.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:31 am

The knight would narrowly dodge out of the way, before charging Arina, A huge black aura around him, as he struck out at her side with surprising speed. "Please just give up and die. I would like to save my energy for the next battle." The black knight asked in a surprisingly polite tone.
"d-damnit..." Sona swore, bleeding a bit from his neck. "It's fine, it just hit m jugular." He says, more to himself than anyone, before dragging himself to his feet. "damnit... I guess I'll have to use that technique..." Sona says to himself. A second later, Sona charged in to help Arina with his kunai slashing.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:38 am

agentaaa wrote:The knight would narrowly dodge out of the way, before charging Arina, A huge black aura around him, as he struck out at her side with surprising speed. "Please just give up and die. I would like to save my energy for the next battle." The black knight asked in a surprisingly polite tone.
"d-damnit..." Sona swore, bleeding a bit from his neck. "It's fine, it just hit m jugular." He says, more to himself than anyone, before dragging himself to his feet. "damnit... I guess I'll have to use that technique..." Sona says to himself. A second later, Sona charged in to help Arina with his kunai slashing.

Arina would charge at the knight as he ran at her. She focused a great amount of fire into her sword. When they reached each other, she tried to deflect his axe, but misjudged it and grabbed the shaft of his axe instead. She slowed the swing enough so that it would not tear her in half. However, it would sink into her side rather deeply. Some of her blood would run down the side of the axe. At the same time she reached to lessen the blow, she trusted her sword forward into the knight. If the hit landed, his entire body would be engulfed in crimson flame for a brief period of time.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:47 am

The black knight would be unprepared for such a strike, but still manage to only be grazed. However, he was still burnt for a second by the attack, though it seemed to only somewhat faze him. "Fool... You still try to fight? Can't you see it's impossible. You cannot defeat someone who stands at master Exitius's side." The knight told them, as sona charged. The knight attempted to kick him away, only to merely hit a lot as Sona used the replacement jutsu to dodge. "Just keep him distracted for a little while until real me finishes the hand-seals." "Sona" would whisper in Arina's ear, before the black knight would throw his axe, the blade striking what appeared to be Sona in the back before coming back. instead of bleeding, however, this Sona merely dissolved into a puddle of water. "A fake?" the knight would ask aloud.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content