Megumos

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:Arina would find herself on an unfamiliar, barren land, the air thin, and the mountainsides steep and vast. there appeared to be little around to the untrained eye, and with the exception of a wispy atmosphere, the place she was on could be mistaken for a barren asteroid. She would notice little else about her, only sensing, perhaps, one other signature of energy, and hearing ominous whispers around her.
Elsewhere, Sona was waking up, hastily pulling himself to his feet. "What happened? I remember fighting some of chaos's forces, and then... nothing." He mused, unsure of his location. "man, the air's thin here...."

Arina would look around as if the area was foreign. When she heard the voice, she quickly drew her sword by reflex, and turned toward the voice. Sona would see a fully-armored, faceless black knight with weapon drawn, however it was not like the Avalonian black knights. It didn't take immediate aggression, but the knight was certainly imposing.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:38 pm

"did... you bring me here?" Sona asked, kunai drawn forward, in a defensive stance. He'd make no other moves, however. The whispering would get more intense to both in short order, however, and both would likely notice it. "I am a soldier of Aeon. even like this, I won't let any man defeat me."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:57 pm

agentaaa wrote:"did... you bring me here?" Sona asked, kunai drawn forward, in a defensive stance. He'd make no other moves, however. The whispering would get more intense to both in short order, however, and both would likely notice it. "I am a soldier of Aeon. even like this, I won't let any man defeat me."

Arina stared at the man briefly and lowered her sword slightly, but did not sheathe it. She simply shook her head in a denying gesture.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 pm

"Then... Do you know where "here" is?" Sona asked, "I-" Sona was cut off as the screeching became unbearable, as several insubstantial figures appeared in the distance. The only intelligible word in the whispers was "vengeance."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:33 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Then... Do you know where "here" is?" Sona asked, "I-" Sona was cut off as the screeching became unbearable, as several insubstantial figures appeared in the distance. The only intelligible word in the whispers was "vengeance."

Arina would not seem affected by the screeching, or was just not showing it. She would sheathe her sword and conjure some sort of 'lava whip' that she let hang from her hand and lay on the ground. She waited to see if they would draw any closer.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 pm

The whispers grew closer as their source became clear - a small group of ghostlike creatures, eyes glowing red, appeared around them. They were easily at least twice the size of a human, with red glowing eyes being the only distinction of their forms. Gangly, with gigantic clawed limbs, they looked like ghostly skeletons, as they charged forward, moving incredibly fast.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm

agentaaa wrote:The whispers grew closer as their source became clear - a small group of ghostlike creatures, eyes glowing red, appeared around them. They were easily at least twice the size of a human, with red glowing eyes being the only distinction of their forms. Gangly, with gigantic clawed limbs, they looked like ghostly skeletons, as they charged forward, moving incredibly fast.

Arina would quickly raise the whip and begin whipping at the creatures. They would be met with a holy flame that would harm them severely every time they were hit, perhaps even turning them to ash instantly.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 pm

The first one to be hit would seem to explode in a flash of light, but the others, scarily quick, dodged the hit soon after, keeping their distance, before drawing their own weapons - spears, bows, swords - and then allowing their aura to wash over them, causing the to glow brightly, Moving inwards, they attacked Arina and Sona with a large degree of speed, strength, and skill. as they did so, one appeared out of the ground behind Arina, morphing outwards from it, with blade raised. However, it's attention was immediately changed by the fact that Sona charged it soon afterwards, parrying his strike with a kunai using it's own greatsword and pushing him back, only for Sona to peg his knee with a shuriken as he did so. "I didn't catch your name there. I'm Sona. I don't really know what these guys want, but I have a feeling that we'll have a better shot at them working together."
he told her. "And I figured it might make you a bit more comfortable doing that if you knew my name." Sona told her, as he blocked the gigantic blade of the skeletal wraith once more, a water covering of his kunai allowing him to stand even, before parrying it away, at the same time using that position to twist himself into the air, kicking the being in the head, before striking it with a throw of his kunai, retrieving it from the remains of the body as it exploded soon afterwards.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

agentaaa wrote:The first one to be hit would seem to explode in a flash of light, but the others, scarily quick, dodged the hit soon after, keeping their distance, before drawing their own weapons - spears, bows, swords - and then allowing their aura to wash over them, causing the to glow brightly, Moving inwards, they attacked Arina and Sona with a large degree of speed, strength, and skill. as they did so, one appeared out of the ground behind Arina, morphing outwards from it, with blade raised. However, it's attention was immediately changed by the fact that Sona charged it soon afterwards, parrying his strike with a kunai using it's own greatsword and pushing him back, only for Sona to peg his knee with a shuriken as he did so. "I didn't catch your name there. I'm Sona. I don't really know what these guys want, but I have a feeling that we'll have a better shot at them working together."
he told her. "And I figured it might make you a bit more comfortable doing that if you knew my name." Sona told her, as he blocked the gigantic blade of the skeletal wraith once more, a water covering of his kunai allowing him to stand even, before parrying it away, at the same time using that position to twist himself into the air, kicking the being in the head, before striking it with a throw of his kunai, retrieving it from the remains of the body as it exploded soon afterwards.

Arina didn't reply, but would continue trying to block blows and try to burn them with her whip. She swung the whip in a wide arc in a half circile around her, so as not to harm the man behind her, but still attack as many of the ghosts at once.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Sona simply concentrated on the battle himself, throwing a shuriken of water through the next wraith, the weapon cutting through it, as he narrowly avoided being impaled by another's spear, pushing it upwards as it pushed forwards before rushing the opponent behind it.
Arina, likewise, would find that some of the ghosts were more than capable of dodging her blows, though not all. it appeared that they'd learned to be wary, as they began switching tactics to attack from a distance. "Uhhh, knight guy? Do you have any sort of attack that can take them out all at once? Because, I'll be honest, I don't think I can dodge that many arrows."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona simply concentrated on the battle himself, throwing a shuriken of water through the next wraith, the weapon cutting through it, as he narrowly avoided being impaled by another's spear, pushing it upwards as it pushed forwards before rushing the opponent behind it.
Arina, likewise, would find that some of the ghosts were more than capable of dodging her blows, though not all. it appeared that they'd learned to be wary, as they began switching tactics to attack from a distance. "Uhhh, knight guy? Do you have any sort of attack that can take them out all at once? Because, I'll be honest, I don't think I can dodge that many arrows."

Arina would stop briefly, then she would take her shield off her arm, turn Sona, around and hand him her shield. She then let the whip fade. She drew her sword and began focusing all her fire into it. As the light grew more intense, the heat would intensify, hurting Sona if he didnt get fully behind the shield, which was large enough to cover his whole body if directed at her. She, then raised the sword over her head, then stabbed it down. An explosion of blinding-bright fire would fly outward from her. If Sona had held up the shield, it would only be a flash of being really hot for a brief second, and he would be standing on the one patch of ground that didn't liquefy. Once the fire cleared, he could see the black knight withdrawing its sword from the ground.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 am

Sona got behind the shield, feeling the energies emitted by the being in front of him. "woah!" He said, seemingly unaffected by the heat, but amazed by the power. "you've got a lot of strength, eh?" Sona asked. Shaking his head, he seemed to get a more serious face on him. "That shouldn't be my focus right now. I have a device from Aeon that can let me make a portal, but it'll take a couple minutes to do it. Do you have any locations in mind, because honestly, I don't care where we go as long as it's not here." He told her, turning on the device... only for it to fizzle and crack. "Huh, it didn't work... What's going on here?' He asked no one in particular. "This smells fishy..."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 am

agentaaa wrote:Sona got behind the shield, feeling the energies emitted by the being in front of him. "woah!" He said, seemingly unaffected by the heat, but amazed by the power. "you've got a lot of strength, eh?" Sona asked. Shaking his head, he seemed to get a more serious face on him. "That shouldn't be my focus right now. I have a device from Aeon that can let me make a portal, but it'll take a couple minutes to do it. Do you have any locations in mind, because honestly, I don't care where we go as long as it's not here." He told her, turning on the device... only for it to fizzle and crack. "Huh, it didn't work... What's going on here?' He asked no one in particular. "This smells fishy..."

Arina would walk over to Sona and hold her hand out. It might take a moment to realize, but she was asking for her shield back. After he would hand it to her she would look around, trying to see what was holding them there. The knight would grab his hand, the metal being hot to the touch, but not painfully hot. The knight knelt down and held its fist up. It would begin glowing red for a moment, then fade. Nothing would happen. It stood back up, letting go of his hand and stared at its own open hands. Whatever was supposed to happen didn't.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:20 am

"errr... we best get to shelter..." Sona said. "I'd rather not face more of those guys right now... Crap, what the hell here COULD count as shelter?" Sona complained, looking around. "It's just rocks and more cracked rocks." He said, "Well, that shelf over there might give us some cover..." He finally said, pointing towards a nearby natural lean-to of stone. "better than nothing, right?"

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 am

agentaaa wrote:"errr... we best get to shelter..." Sona said. "I'd rather not face more of those guys right now... Crap, what the hell here COULD count as shelter?" Sona complained, looking around. "It's just rocks and more cracked rocks." He said, "Well, that shelf over there might give us some cover..." He finally said, pointing towards a nearby natural lean-to of stone. "better than nothing, right?"

Arina nodded and began walking toward the shelf, keeping her hand on the handle of her sword.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

For a few hours, they would be able to get some rest, as Sona tinkered with a few of his supplies. "so, what's your name, guy? I don't think I've ever met you before, and even in Aeon's ranks, someone like you would stand out." Sona asked, chatty to the last. "Of course, it's fine if you don't wanna answer - For all I know, you're from an opposing faction, and I'm nothing more than an enemy to you. Still, I hope we can get along for at least as long as it takes to get off this rock." He told her, in a more serious tone.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 am

agentaaa wrote:For a few hours, they would be able to get some rest, as Sona tinkered with a few of his supplies. "so, what's your name, guy? I don't think I've ever met you before, and even in Aeon's ranks, someone like you would stand out." Sona asked, chatty to the last. "Of course, it's fine if you don't wanna answer - For all I know, you're from an opposing faction, and I'm nothing more than an enemy to you. Still, I hope we can get along for at least as long as it takes to get off this rock." He told her, in a more serious tone.

Arina would sit silently for nearly five minutes almost completely motionless, leaning against a rock with her sword and shield in reach. After that wait, she would lean forward and remove her helmet. Her long white hair would fall down on her shoulders. She was shockingly beautiful. She sighed and began to speak. "Arina." She began, answering his question late. "WAS from an opposing faction... Exitium's soldiers tried to kill me twice within the last twenty-four hours... I'm not going back." She would set her helmet down next to her, and rest her hand on it.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 am

"s-s-s-s-so your name is Arina." Sona said, stumbling over his words. It'd be immediately noticable on his pale skin that he was heavily blushing. "damnit! Don't get distracted by her looks, or stunning white hair, or beautiful black eyes... Damnit! I'm doing exactly the opposite of not getting distracted!" Sona frustratedly thought to himself. After a few seconds of his mouth gaping open, he shook himself as if just awaking and said. "Exitius? Why would you work for him in the first place? He does want to eventually kill everyone, and I think that includes his own soldiers, too..." Sona said, scratching his head. "I just can't see why anyone would serve someone so gloomy."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:56 am

agentaaa wrote:"s-s-s-s-so your name is Arina." Sona said, stumbling over his words. It'd be immediately noticable on his pale skin that he was heavily blushing. "damnit! Don't get distracted by her looks, or stunning white hair, or beautiful black eyes... Damnit! I'm doing exactly the opposite of not getting distracted!" Sona frustratedly thought to himself. After a few seconds of his mouth gaping open, he shook himself as if just awaking and said. "Exitius? Why would you work for him in the first place? He does want to eventually kill everyone, and I think that includes his own soldiers, too..." Sona said, scratching his head. "I just can't see why anyone would serve someone so gloomy."

Arina would sit there staring off into nothingness, then replied, "You know what? Neither can I." She didn't seem to approve of him regardless of her past allegiance. "Then again," She started. "I have enemies on all four sides... being a wandering soldier has that effect."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:09 am

Sona perked up a bit at that comment. "well, if you ask me, it's a bit loopy to follow any of these guys, but I have a deal I need to hold up my end of, so, even if it's not what I personally believe, I'll fight for him to my last breath."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:16 pm

agentaaa wrote:Sona perked up a bit at that comment. "well, if you ask me, it's a bit loopy to follow any of these guys, but I have a deal I need to hold up my end of, so, even if it's not what I personally believe, I'll fight for him to my last breath."

Arina shook her head. "This whole war is stupid..." She said solemnly. "Four children having it out for each other, and they're dragging us into it..." Her expression intensified. "Soon as I'm strong enough, I'll kill them all and end this stupid conflict so we can all go home..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 pm

"but wouldn't it be difficult to get enough strength to face a god? You'd have to have some sort of special training method to be able to grow quickly enough, wouldn't you?" Sona asked curiously. "I mean, I've been working on my skills for years, and I'm still no match for any god."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm

agentaaa wrote:"but wouldn't it be difficult to get enough strength to face a god? You'd have to have some sort of special training method to be able to grow quickly enough, wouldn't you?" Sona asked curiously. "I mean, I've been working on my skills for years, and I'm still no match for any god."

Arina sat there for a moment and stared forward. If Sona were paying attention, he could see a faint smirk on her face just beneath a bit of hair that, because she wasnt facing him, covered her eyes.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:47 pm

"Woah... she's cute when she smirks... no! Stop it damn you!". "err... Well, I wish I could share your enthusiasm, but truth is, there's no way I could or would ever strike out at Aeon myself. I owe him far more than my life." Sona said, his mood suddenly turning somber. "So I'm afraid I couldn't help you with that."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Megumos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum