Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinel

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rinel - Page 3 Empty Rinel

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shale stood waiting, the rain seeming to an observer to fall around him rather than on him, and in truth, that was exactly what was occuring. Shale smiled, waiting for his invitation, of a sort, to be accepted. Rorek had first been noted by Shale as he'd went over records of previous campaigns. The man had a survival instinct that was impeccable, and had made quite the difference in a fair amount of said campaigns. Perfect material for the Rose-thorn unit.
"...But man, I told you to bring a Jacket, Onyx." He commented over to the shivering orc. "How come you're not bugging Kael about it? He didn't bring one either, and I doubt that plate armor keeps the temperature up." Onyx complained. "F-f-fool. Elves don't feel C-cold." Kael retorted, obviously trying and failing not to shiver. "H-how long till he's here?" Kael asked.
"Oh, soon. the records say he's a bit of a punctual fellow." Shale replied, grinning. "let's just wait a little longer..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rinel - Page 3 Empty Re: Rinel

Post by devilslayer Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:04 pm

"I am always ready to fight" Fortonis says to the group, "and yes you two, I do get a vote" Fortonis walks over to where they are standing, "I demand you give me the respect I deserve, MY NAME IS FORTONIS" He begins to yell, "I REFUSE TO BE CALLED HORN GUY" Fortonis stares down at the pair with pure anger, "but then again, I am talking to a pile of mud"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

devilslayer wrote:"I am always ready to fight" Fortonis says to the group, "and yes you two, I do get a vote" Fortonis walks over to where they are standing, "I demand you give me the respect I deserve, MY NAME IS FORTONIS" He begins to yell, "I REFUSE TO BE CALLED HORN GUY" Fortonis stares down at the pair with pure anger, "but then again, I am talking to a pile of mud"

Rorek shook his head in disapproval. "You're not as high and mighty as you think. Kindly cut the arrogant [censored], or kindly [censored] off." He grumbled. "Either way, I'm not going to listen to your crap, kid."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:11 pm

"Haha" Fortonis chuckles, "COME ON, stop the talking and fight me then, I formally challenge you to a battle" Fortonis is annoyed, but glad someone finally talked him up "This is my chance to prove my strength to them" Fortonis thinks to himself
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:15 pm

devilslayer wrote:"Haha" Fortonis chuckles, "COME ON, stop the talking and fight me then, I formally challenge you to a battle" Fortonis is annoyed, but glad someone finally talked him up "This is my chance to prove my strength to them" Fortonis thinks to himself

Rorek glared at him, then turned to the other two. "Any chance a loud noise wont carry from here?" He inquired.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:19 pm

"I think Horn guy's pissed." Onyx whispers, as Kael quietly observes this confrontation. "Part of the reason we came to this spot is due to the fact that the wind here acts as natural soundproofing. " To be honest, I hadn't really expected much less from a follower of Exitium, but I have a feeling Rorek'll want to handle this himself if it comes down to it. It'll be a good way to understand his capabilities, as well, but nonetheless... I wish Shale were still here. He could shut this guy up in an instant." Kael thinks to himself, outwardly showing a serious expression.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

agentaaa wrote:"I think Horn guy's pissed." Onyx whispers, as Kael quietly observes this confrontation. "Part of the reason we came to this spot is due to the fact that the wind here acts as natural soundproofing. " To be honest, I hadn't really expected much less from a follower of Exitium, but I have a feeling Rorek'll want to handle this himself if it comes down to it. It'll be a good way to understand his capabilities, as well, but nonetheless... I wish Shale were still here. He could shut this guy up in an instant." Kael thinks to himself, outwardly showing a serious expression.

Rorek would turn back to Fortonis the moment he was cleared to carry out what he wanted to do. He took a quick, deep breath in, then roared out in an almost feral voice so loud it would nearly deafen them, "KINBOK FUS RO DAH!" An extremely heavy wave of raw energy would slam into Fortonis, and send him flying back a couple hundred feet. The ground in front of Rorek was indented in a fan shape outward in front of him, and puddles in the path had actually dried up.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 pm

"HAHA" Fortonis laughs, quite scraped and bruised but not too badly hurt, "Is this it? One cheap spell? I swear I could have thrown you farther" Fortonis looks to be amused, and draws his twin swords, Alkorin and Kilodin.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:26 pm

devilslayer wrote:"HAHA" Fortonis laughs, quite scraped and bruised but not too badly hurt, "Is this it? One cheap spell? I swear I could have thrown you farther" Fortonis looks to be amused, and draws his twin swords, Alkorin and Kilodin.

Rorek shook his head. "Spell?" He echoed. "I dont use magic to the same degree you do... My voice is my weapon. You were overwhelmed by my words, not magic." He took a breath again. "KINBOK YOL TOOR SHUUL!" As he screamed, a powerful wave of fire would be sent after Fortonis as if Rorek were a giant fire-breathing dragon.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:44 am

"You forget, I am a demon, I am better equiped to take fire than most other" Fortonis says as the flames dissipate, In the time the fire was going he has covered a couple hundred yards and is now a mere one-hundred-fifty yards from Rorek, "Son, I have fought since the day I was born, and i'm two-hundred-three, I can take many hits" Fortonis is currently walking towards Rorek, only a few minor burns on his body.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:22 am

devilslayer wrote:"You forget, I am a demon, I am better equiped to take fire than most other" Fortonis says as the flames dissipate, In the time the fire was going he has covered a couple hundred yards and is now a mere one-hundred-fifty yards from Rorek, "Son, I have fought since the day I was born, and i'm two-hundred-three, I can take many hits" Fortonis is currently walking towards Rorek, only a few minor burns on his body.

"And yet you still act like a child." Rorek shot back. He dragged his hand across his greatsword as a mist began to float off of it. Ice crystals formed on his blade and he glared at Fortonis. He spun the blade around as he said, "Iiss..." He raised the blade over his head, then brought it down in front of him hard while shouting, "SLEN NUS!" A wave of pure cold washed over the area before Rorek, deep-freezing everything in at least a foot of solid ice, including the demon walking toward him.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 am

*Everyone sees the two feet of ice melting rapidly as the sword Alkorin lights up* "M-M-My-y s-sword i-is ma-made o-of f-fire" Fortonis stutters, his body shivering as he has have never experienced such cold, but he continues to walk forward, determined to win this fight. Water drip from Fortonis' face as he stares into the eyes of his opponent, Fire begins to come out of his eyes, going out and up as he continues to walk, this illusion he hopes will catch Rorek of guard, giving him a chance to attack.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 am

devilslayer wrote:*Everyone sees the two feet of ice melting rapidly as the sword Alkorin lights up* "M-M-My-y s-sword i-is ma-made o-of f-fire" Fortonis stutters, his body shivering as he has have never experienced such cold, but he continues to walk forward, determined to win this fight. Water drip from Fortonis' face as he stares into the eyes of his opponent, Fire begins to come out of his eyes, going out and up as he continues to walk, this illusion he hopes will catch Rorek of guard, giving him a chance to attack.

Rorek would sheath the sword and breath inward again to prepare himself again. "KINBOK KRII LUN AUS!" A faint wave of purple energy would fly out in front of Rorek. The vegetation would begin to wilt slowly the moment it was hit by the energy. As it contacted Fortonis, he would begin to weaken, and his weapons and armor would begin to decay and rust. It would eventually get to the point that his body alone would feel as though it weight too much to carry itself.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:15 am

"You-You think you can win with cheap tricks?" My swords still in hand, as the are unaffected by it, them being mystical swords forged by Exitius himself, and made of fire and lightning so they are unaffected, however my skin is bare, your magic decayed my armor, but I still push forward, my face determined as I continue to give my all to walk forward.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:35 am

devilslayer wrote:"You-You think you can win with cheap tricks?" My swords still in hand, as the are unaffected by it, them being mystical swords forged by Exitius himself, and made of fire and lightning so they are unaffected, however my skin is bare, but I still push forward, my face determined as I continue to give my all to walk forward.

Rorek shook his head. "There are no rules in a fight, you idiot." Rorek started walking toward him. "Get it through your thick skull that believing you are 'above it all' is a weakness." He lectured. "You call it 'cheap tricks' because your mind cant comprehend that someone can best you. I am not even using 'real magic' against you. All I've done is shout you into the ground with my voice." He would stop and yell "KINBOK ZUN HAAL VIIK!" Fortonis' swords would be ripped from his hands and sent back by an invisible force like once before. Immediately afterwards, he would follow up with another shout, "KINBOK FAAS RU MAAR!" This attack would not do anything physically to anything, but would fill Fortonis with the sheer terror of Rorek.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:39 am

"I-Iv'e had worse terrors, from normal demons" Fortonis smiles, his teeth gritted as the terror washes through him, "NOW FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN" Fortonis yells, finding strength and launching himself at Rorek, knocking the great-sword from his hands, launching it 30 yards away, Fortonis starts to throw some punches at the Rorek, even though Rorek has a strength advantage because he Is still weak from the shout.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 am

devilslayer wrote:"I-Iv'e had worse terrors, from normal demons" Fortonis smiles, his teeth gritted as the terror washes through him, "NOW FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN" Fortonis yells, finding strength and launching himself at Rorek, knocking the great-sword from his hands, launching it 30 yards away, Fortonis starts to throw some punches at the Rorek, even though Rorek has a strength advantage because he Is still weak from the shout.

Rorek would not lose the sword, having already sheathed it before hand, but would be caught off guard and take a punch to the face. He quickly recovered and delivered a quick kick to Fortronis' groin, then a heavy slam to the back of the head when he would inevitably double over.
"You want to do this retro?" He grumbled. He bent down and picked Fortonis up by the collar with one hand and held him up off his feet a few inches off the ground. "Fine." He stated as he punched the demon hard enough to catapult him upward and back a few feet. "We'll do this retro." It would be plainly obvious that Rorek was a bit pissed that Fortonis was not getting the point.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:55 am

"I-I can take anything you can dish out" Fortonis says to the demonic creature standing before him, his hallucinations getting worse, but only inciting him to fight back even harder, He throws a devastating kick to Rorek's head, causing him to drop Fortonis to the ground, Barely able to stand Fortonis knees Rorek in the gut, causing him to double over, he reaches out and grabs the handle of Rorek's own weapon, intending to use it against him. (Sorry, I forgot you sheathed it)
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 am

devilslayer wrote:"I-I can take anything you can dish out" Fortonis says to the demonic creature standing before him, his hallucinations getting worse, but only inciting him to fight back even harder, He throws a devastating kick to Rorek's head, causing him to drop Fortonis to the ground, Barely able to stand Fortonis knees Rorek in the gut, causing him to keel over, he reaches out and grabs the handle of Rorek's own weapon, intending to use it against him. (Sorry, I forgot you sheathed it)

Rorek would quickly stand up as soon as he felt Fortonis going for his sword and grabbed his throat. He forced Fortonis to the ground and sat on him while he choked him. The grip around his neck would be one of the most painful things the demon would have experienced.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:06 am

"I-I" Thats all Fortonis can get out through the death grip Rorek has him in, clearly wanting to make another quip, he gets his feat underneath Rorek's stomach, and quickly knocks rorek's hands from his neck before sending him flying into the statue that is Onyx, "That was mighty painful" Fortonis says, fueled by anger of this creature being stronger than he, Fortonis sets off at a wild charge at Rorek, completely losing sense of reason, He lifts Rorek off the ground by his neck and throws him a fifty yards into a tree, "You can't beat me" He says charging again before Rorek can get to his feet.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:37 am

devilslayer wrote:"I-I" Thats all Fortonis can get out through the death grip Rorek has him in, clearly wanting to make another quip, he gets his feat underneath Rorek's stomach, and quickly knocks rorek's hands from his neck before sending him flying into the statue that is Onyx, "That was mighty painful" Fortonis says, fueled by anger of this creature being stronger than he, Fortonis sets off at a wild charge at Rorek, completely losing sense of reason, He lifts Rorek off the ground by his neck and throws him a fifty yards into a tree, "You can't beat me" He says charging again before Rorek can get to his feet.

After recovering, Rorek would simply dove forward with his shield up as Fortonis got close, tripping him and sending him flying over Rorek and into the very same tree Fortonis had sent him into a moment before. He would quickly get up, draw his great sword and pierce Fortonis and pin him to the tree. Again he shouted, "IISS SLEN NUS!" Encasing the man in a layer of ice and held him to the tree. Once he was frozen solid, he pulled the sword from the mass of ice and flesh. He waited a moment to see if he would somehow escape.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 am

The ice started cracking as Fortonis' rage grew, angry he is in this position, on the losing side of the battle, he soon as one arm free from the ice, and manages to break the ice from his skull with one good punch, but he is stuck. Pinned there, he is gasping for breath as he tries to free the rest of his body, watching Rorek for any movement, "I WILL NOT SUBMIT" He yells, shivering as he smashes the rest of the ice. He turns his back to Rorek and lifts the tree he was pinned to from the ground, and quickly throws it at Rorek, faster than anyone should be able to dodge, He falls to his knees panting once the tree has left his grip.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:21 am

devilslayer wrote:The ice started cracking as Fortonis' rage grew, angry he is in this position, on the losing side of the battle, he soon as one arm free from the ice, and manages to break the ice from his skull with one good punch, but he is stuck. Pinned there, he is gasping for breath as he tries to free the rest of his body, watching Rorek for any movement, "I WILL NOT SUBMIT" He yells, shivering as he smashes the rest of the ice. He turns his back to Rorek and lifts the tree he was pinned to from the ground, and quickly throws it at Rorek, faster than anyone should be able to dodge, He falls to his knees panting once the tree has left his grip.

Rorek would raise his sword and swing downward, slicing the tree in half and sending it off to the sides harmlessly. He simply stood there deciding what to do with the demon. He sighed, then sheathed his sword. "Why am I even wasting my time with you?" He grumbled. He would walk past Fortonis and went toward Kael and Onyx. "Let's go."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

"I AM NO PETTY FORCE" Fortonis yells , getting to his feet and and chasing after Rorek, "I CAN'T LOSE" He yells stopping two feet away, blood gushing out of his wound, "draw your sword and swing at me, I dare you" He says spitefully.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:41 am

devilslayer wrote:"I AM NO PETTY FORCE" Fortonis yells , getting to his feet and and chasing after Rorek, "I CAN'T LOSE" He yells stopping two feet away, blood gushing out of his wound, "draw your sword and swing at me, I dare you" He says spitefully.

Rorek sighed in disbelief at his persistence. "Kid," He said calmly. "If you continue to fight, I'm going to kill you. I'm done playing around. I don't want to kill you, but if you continue to endanger us by delaying us I will."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am

"I Haven't proved myself yet, Your still treating me with disrespect, therefore I have to continue to fight" Fortonis says getting into a fighting stance. "I would prefer we move on as well, but I refuse to be called boy or horn guy, I am the great Fortonis, I murdered thousands and my name is uttered in fear across the hells, the forces of Exitius want to be me, I will fight to my death if that's what it takes to earn the respect I deserve. And if you swing at me again, that blade will be in half" He says, continuing his spite full words. "I treat you with respect, and you merely try to anger me, then when I try to prove my worth you deny me that freedom? I should wipe out this whole group just for uttering the words horn guy" He stays in that stance, waiting for a reply.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next