Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rinel

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rinel - Page 5 Empty Rinel

Post by agentaaa Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Shale stood waiting, the rain seeming to an observer to fall around him rather than on him, and in truth, that was exactly what was occuring. Shale smiled, waiting for his invitation, of a sort, to be accepted. Rorek had first been noted by Shale as he'd went over records of previous campaigns. The man had a survival instinct that was impeccable, and had made quite the difference in a fair amount of said campaigns. Perfect material for the Rose-thorn unit.
"...But man, I told you to bring a Jacket, Onyx." He commented over to the shivering orc. "How come you're not bugging Kael about it? He didn't bring one either, and I doubt that plate armor keeps the temperature up." Onyx complained. "F-f-fool. Elves don't feel C-cold." Kael retorted, obviously trying and failing not to shiver. "H-how long till he's here?" Kael asked.
"Oh, soon. the records say he's a bit of a punctual fellow." Shale replied, grinning. "let's just wait a little longer..."
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Rinel - Page 5 Empty Re: Rinel

Post by devilslayer Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 am

Fortonis smiles to himself, and silently begins to walk down the stairs, following the other two. "Kael, you should let me lead, my hearing may be imparitive to the mission" Fortonis whisper ahead to Kael.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:22 am

"Elven hearing is more imperative, and I'm the one Onyx is sending the intelligence data to, so, no." Kael explains. reaching the last step of the staircase, they enter a massive, underground cavern, black illuminated in bright orange by the gigantic fire in the middle.
They appeared right on one of the fortresses walkways, though shielded from prying eyes by a surrounding roof and walls, apparently some sort of open gatehouse. several guards lay knocked out, one with his shest and legs seperated. "Onyx had some fun, I see." Kael comments, sitting down. "He's almost gotten us a route to the first gatehouse, but we'll have to knock out a patrol on the way." Kael comments. "remember, we have to do it in a stealthy and controlled manner. they can't be allowed to raise the alarm, or even their voices, got it? Patrol is..." Kael stopped in mid-sentence for a second before continuing "8 soldiers, 6 chaotic knights and a pair of disorders. We'll need to take out the disorders first - they're amongst the fastest of chaos's troops, and have the most capability to get away - before destroying the knights." Kael said, as much to himself as them. "I'll handle the disorders. My speed should manage it. you and Rorek will probably have a better time with the knight's heavy armor anyways." Kael informed them, before turning to leave.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Fortonis follows kael, "How far away are they?"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:50 am

devilslayer wrote:Fortonis follows kael, "How far away are they?"

The whole time, Rorek would simply follow silently.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

"A few seconds away." Kael said, as they rounded the corner. "please draw your weapons." Kael said, charging forward. The first disorder was cut down in a swathe of motion by Kael, before he did the same to the second that appeared. "Onyx!" Kael signalled, as a circle of rock would form around Kael's allies and the chaos defenders. Stopping another chaotic knight's blade with his own, he readied to charge at the next disorder right afterwards.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:51 pm

Fortonis smiles in glee at the chance to shed an enemies blood, he draws the twin swords Alkorin and Kilodin, then quickly puts them to use. Fortonis slices two chaotic knights in half, right through the gut, opening the way for Kael to kill the next disorder, he would get stabbed in the back by a third chaotic knight. Fortonis falls to his knees, the sword lodged deep in his back infuriates him, he pulls the sword free of the chaotic knight, slicing him in half from the head down. Fortonis would turn and find a soldier with a sword aimed to slice through his throat, he knows he Will not be able to dodge.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

Rorek would quickly draw his greatsword and rush toward the enemies before them. He would spin around just before reaching them, and would bring the weapon around with him in a powerful swiping motion. The blow would either dismember, slice in half, or knock back any enemy that was hit depending on where the were or if they were guarding. He would quickly shout into them, "FO KRAH DIIN!" A wave of extremely cold mist would quickly run over the enemies in front of him, killing a few enemies with hypothermia in seconds.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm

The chaotic knight attempting to skewer Fortonis was stopped by a punch to the temple from the rock-encrusted hand of Onyx. "Figured I'd help, since these guys are such a pain in the neck." Onyx told Fortonis, grinning at his own pun, before chanting some other words.
"That's all of them in this sector." Kael said, before striding forward. Taking out one of the seeds, he put it within the nearby structure they were moving towards, running at top pace, before leaving out the other side. "let's move." Kael ordered, not giving them any break. "next is a single crimson knight. Use your best moves here." Kael told them, dashing forward, as a angered red being appeared in front of them.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 am

Fortonis would quickly start to run towards the crimson knight, intending to kill him with one swing. the chaotic knight's great-sword still in his back as he swings Kilodin, the mighty sword of lightning would slice through the armor, but barely leave a mark on the knight. The crimson knight would send Fortonis flying with a single punch, Fortonis would land on his back. Fortonis screams in pain as the great-sword would go deeper, and make the hole in his chest bigger from the impact on the ground. Fortonis is surely incapacitated for the rest of this fight.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 am

In response to the appearance of the Rorek would charge forward and shout "KRII LUN AUS!!!" A burst of purple energy would fly forward, and fly around the knight. The energy would sink in and begin to decay its life, stamina, and even magic abilities slowly. Rorek would be upon the knight, jump forward and shout "WULD!" As he swung his sword. When he did this, the swing's speed was increased significantly, also increasing the force of the blow.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am

The knight would block the blow with some difficulty, shrugging it off with his blade, before blocking the attack of Kael's from behind with a backhanded block, not moving. "now, onyx!" Kael yelled, as Onyx appeared while the knight was preoccupied. "Crevice!" onyx yelled, bringing down his axe, green and glowing, upon the crimson knight. A green explosion erupted from his strike, pushing back but not harming Rorek and Kael, as Onyx cut the entirety of the knight's body - and blade, as he'd attempted to block the strike - in half, leaving a sizable shatter impact in the stone beneath him as well. "phew!" onyx said "I was worried I'd break the whole bridge. I guess my control really has increased."
"I wouldn't have suggested that strategy if I thought that it hadn't." Kael replied, smiling. "you really have grown, Onyx." He told him, a warm smile on his face. Then, he was off, having already dropped the second seed, right back to business.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 am

"UGH, your just... leaving me then?" Fortonis gets on all fours, coughing up blood "I guess I'll just... stay here... possibly die" Fortonis is struggling to even talk, the sword sticking out of his back still causing him an increasingly enormous amount pain.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:39 am

Onyx concentrated, green energy flowing from his hands into Fortonis's body, as he pulled the sword out, and the wound slowly began to heal. "Kael doesn't even know how to treat wounds in a mundane fashion, let alone healing magic." he explained. "So it makes more sense for him and Rorek to go on ahead.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 am

"Thanks" Fortonis says as he gets up "I will... not be so foolish next time" Fortonis looks around. "We should get going"
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 am

Rorek would begin walking forward with his sword rested on his shoulder pauldron. "Let's go, then." Rorek said in response to the fact that the two of them should move forward.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:35 am

Onyx followed Kael and Rorek as they ran. "Just a trio of chaos knights guarding this entryway." Onyx told them, before smashing his hands on the ground, a trio of spires shooting out from the ground and impaling two. "I'll let you guys have that last one." He told them, grinning.
"how thoughtful. Last one there's a rotten whatever-it-is-that-Onyx-eats-in-the morning." Kael told Rorek, grinning.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:46 am

"I will kill this one" Fortonis smiles and steps forward, Drawing his twin swords, Alkorin and Kilodin. Fortonis slowly walks towards the chaotic knight, the knight turns to set of the alarm, he falls to the ground in two pieces mere moments later, he is still alive so Fortonis crushes the Chaotic knights skull with his foot.
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:51 am

Rorek would rush forward at the last knight and strike downward with his greatsword, and quickly follow up with a shout of "YOL TOOR SHUUL!" That would conjure a wave of flame that flew forward at the knight he just attempted to sttrike.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by devilslayer Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:12 am

"Man, I can't believe you missed him" Fortonis laughs at the Corpse that lay there, still burning
devilslayer
devilslayer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Suddenly, they'd feel a shudder behind them, as Kael placed the last seed. "pull!" Onyx yelled in instinct, seeing the rocks of the cavern above fall towards them, before suddenly, he and the earth underneath the party shifted, saving them from the boulders. However, it seemed Fortonis was on the other side of the makeshift wall the rubble had made, unharmed but trapped in that section of the city.

"[censored]... I missed. No, no..." Onyx said to himself, before being stopped by a tap on the shoulder by Kael. "He's fine. Use your senses. His life force is still healthy. He'll just have to find his own way out." Kael told Onyx, dropping the second seed, before looking behind him to see the first seed had in fact sprouted into a titanic, thorned, plant, shooting upwards.

"something must have went wrong with the spell to keep it from growing. Not surprising, given how near it's been to chaos magic. We'll have to assume the other seeds are similarly afflicted, and move on at double the pace. No time to be stealthy. Besides..." Kael said, harrumphing. "I am betting security's been just a li-ttle disturbed by the fact a giant plant appeared in the base. Well, we've wasted too much time already." Kael said, rushing forward.

"Onyx, Rorek, we need to hoof this. Cut down anyone who gets in your way. Don't stop to do anything more. If we're a second too late..." Kael says, still running, before simply making a Motion with his finger across his throat.

Meanwhile, a gigantic troop of chaotic knights appeared where fortonis was trapped, a battalion of twenty. "we'll have you for breakfast, runt!" One of them yelled.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:51 pm

agentaaa wrote:Suddenly, they'd feel a shudder behind them, as Kael placed the last seed. "pull!" Onyx yelled in instinct, seeing the rocks of the cavern above fall towards them, before suddenly, he and the earth underneath the party shifted, saving them from the boulders. However, it seemed Fortonis was on the other side of the makeshift wall the rubble had made, unharmed but trapped in that section of the city.

"[censored]... I missed. No, no..." Onyx said to himself, before being stopped by a tap on the shoulder by Kael. "He's fine. Use your senses. His life force is still healthy. He'll just have to find his own way out." Kael told Onyx, dropping the second seed, before looking behind him to see the first seed had in fact sprouted into a titanic, thorned, plant, shooting upwards.

"something must have went wrong with the spell to keep it from growing. Not surprising, given how near it's been to chaos magic. We'll have to assume the other seeds are similarly afflicted, and move on at double the pace. No time to be stealthy. Besides..." Kael said, harrumphing. "I am betting security's been just a li-ttle disturbed by the fact a giant plant appeared in the base. Well, we've wasted too much time already." Kael said, rushing forward.

"Onyx, Rorek, we need to hoof this. Cut down anyone who gets in your way. Don't stop to do anything more. If we're a second too late..." Kael says, still running, before simply making a Motion with his finger across his throat.

Meanwhile, a gigantic troop of chaotic knights appeared where fortonis was trapped, a battalion of twenty. "we'll have you for breakfast, runt!" One of them yelled.

Rorek rested his greatsword over his shoulder and began sprinting full-boar. He moved surprisingly fast considering he was wearing all his heavy armor and carrying such a heavy weapon. He kept pace easily and turned to speak for a moment. "Is it wrong I'm happy we got split up?" He inquired.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 am

"Only a little bit." Kael told him. "he may be a jerk, but I still wouldn't want to leave a soldier in Chaos's tender mercies." Kael told him, while Onyx was rather conveniently out of earshot. "Don't mention it to Onyx though. I do believe he thinks of it as his own fault." Kael tells Rorek. "He's already carrying enough ghosts on his shoulders as to break lesser men."
In front of them, a group of Chaotic knights appeared to stop them. Before Kael or Rorek could do anything, Onyx immediately charged forth. "tremor!" Onyx yelled, pointing his axe forward, before a huge chunk of earth dislodged itself from the cavern floor, pulling through the stone bridge they were now standing on and mowing down the opponents in front of them at high speed. "Alright, let's go!" Onyx said afterwards, to outward eyes, almost seeming as if in the throes of bloodlust, but in all reality, Kael knew, simply determined not to fail his friends again in this battle.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am

agentaaa wrote:"Only a little bit." Kael told him. "he may be a jerk, but I still wouldn't want to leave a soldier in Chaos's tender mercies." Kael told him, while Onyx was rather conveniently out of earshot. "Don't mention it to Onyx though. I do believe he thinks of it as his own fault." Kael tells Rorek. "He's already carrying enough ghosts on his shoulders as to break lesser men."
In front of them, a group of Chaotic knights appeared to stop them. Before Kael or Rorek could do anything, Onyx immediately charged forth. "tremor!" Onyx yelled, pointing his axe forward, before a huge chunk of earth dislodged itself from the cavern floor, pulling through the stone bridge they were now standing on and mowing down the opponents in front of them at high speed. "Alright, let's go!" Onyx said afterwards, to outward eyes, almost seeming as if in the throes of bloodlust, but in all reality, Kael knew, simply determined not to fail his friends again in this battle.

Rorek continued sprinting, and didnt bother to stop even during the attack that was unleashed. He simply dodged out of the way if he would get in it, and kept moving. "Definitely know were here now."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:14 am

"only now? What, you think the plant just seemed like a tasteful new decoration sent by chaos before?" Kael asked, getting ready to plant the third seed. "[censored]... This might be troublesome..." Kael said, as a massive form blocked their path to the third pagoda. "Rorek... you said you were good against dragons, right?" Kael asked slightly nervously. "Crap!" He yelled suddenly, as the dragon breathed a swathe of flame, much hotter than even normal dragonfire. Onyx brought up a wall of earth, that was instantly destroyed, only for the flames to be stopped from reaching Rorek and Onyx By Kael, blocking it away, amazingly enough, with his wide-bladed greatsword, the flames that licked the stone around them apparently not enough to even heat the weapon. "Now we have an opportunity - it's your turn, dragonslayer!"
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wynn Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:00 am

agentaaa wrote:"only now? What, you think the plant just seemed like a tasteful new decoration sent by chaos before?" Kael asked, getting ready to plant the third seed. "[censored]... This might be troublesome..." Kael said, as a massive form blocked their path to the third pagoda. "Rorek... you said you were good against dragons, right?" Kael asked slightly nervously. "Crap!" He yelled suddenly, as the dragon breathed a swathe of flame, much hotter than even normal dragonfire. Onyx brought up a wall of earth, that was instantly destroyed, only for the flames to be stopped from reaching Rorek and Onyx By Kael, blocking it away, amazingly enough, with his wide-bladed greatsword, the flames that licked the stone around them apparently not enough to even heat the weapon. "Now we have an opportunity - it's your turn, dragonslayer!"

Rorek back stepped slightly when the flames came down at them, but quickly shouted, "FUS!" blowing the flames away enough that he didn't get more than a few singed hairs. He watched it fly past them for a moment, then began sprinting after it. He shouted again, "WULD NAH KHEST!" Quickly bolting forward a fair distance, being just underneath it as it began turning around for another pass. He crouched slightly. "Wuld..." He began. He jumped up, hopping only a couple feet up. However, he quickly finished his shout, "NAH KHEST!" This sent him straight up at an alarming rate. As the dragon had made its turn, Rorek would quickly rise up next to it, delivering an upper-cut to the side of its face. He continued up a bit more as blood flew from the spot his greatsword sliced into its head. The dragon writhed, and flew erratically for a moment. Rorek began falling, and the dragon now turned its eyes on him. It dove at him and began breathing a plume of flame at him. Rorek quickly angled himself toward the dragon, then curled up behind his shield as the fire burned the sides of his arms and legs as it passed around him with literally no clearance between his skin and the flames. A moment more, and he crashed into the ground on both feet, fracturing the stone he landed on. However, the dragon had continued its dive, and opened its gaping maw to swallow Rorek whole. With just inches to spare, he delivered a shield bash to the side of its head. The dragon's open mouth missed him, but its claw swang wide and slashed open Rorek's shield arm. He immediately felt it fall to his side. The cut had ruptured his upper arm muscles.
Behind him, the dragon skidded into the ground, having failed to recover from its dive due to the counter attack Rorek had delivered to it. It recovered quickly, roaring in rage and agony from the impact. It turned to face Rorek and prepared to charge forward. It breathed fire and flew directly at him, creating a sort of fire spear.
Rorek took a deep breath quickly, and screamed as loud as his lungs would allow, "KINBOK FUS RO DAH!" A plain-as-day rupture of air flew out before Rorek. As this air distortion reached the dragon, it stopped moving forward. The flames were blown away, and the dragon actually slid backwards a short distance when it slammed back onto the ground.
The dragon howled in agony, obviously having taken a heavy hit with the combined forces of its speed into the shout's force coming at it.
It got up slowly as Rorek ran at the reptile with his sword raised. The dragon jumped off the ground, and flew upwards a short distance.
"Oh, I dont think so!" Rorek exclaimed. "JOOR ZAH FRUL!" A visible, blue energy flew from Rorek to the dragon. As the energy struck, the Dragon cringed mid-flight as a blue energy began surging out of thin air into the beast's body. It flapped desperately to fly but was being forced to the ground by an invisible force.
It landed once again as Rorek came upon the beast and slashed downward. However, the dragon had other plans. It pulled its head back quickly, opened its mouth and lunged forward at Rorek.
Rorek, used his body to throw his limp shield arm up in front of him. The dragon bit down, on the arm, but would be stopped from clamping down on Rorek's flesh by the metal that sat side ways in its jaw. "Aww [censored]..." Rorek swore. The dragon kept its grip on his arm, and shook him around like a dog would to its own meal. After only one or two shakes, Rorek let out a cry of pain. His arm snapped almost immediately under the force of the beast's raw, animal strength. It flung him upwards, then opened its jaw and breathed yet another plume of fire. Over the dragon's roaring flames, could faintly be heard Rorek shouting again. It was incoherent, but the dragon would suddenly start shaking its head erratically. It breathed flames all around, and almost seemed to be panicking. The blue energy faded, the flames died, and the dragon hit the ground dead. If they approached the corpse, Onyx and Kael would find what looked like an ice golem in the dead dragon's mouth. However, it drew its sword out of the roof of the dragons mouth and stepped out of its throat.
"I'm getting too old for this [censored]..." Rorek swore, as he looked down at his mangled and broken left arm. "I should be wise enough to not get hurt at all by now..."
The dragon's corpse would begin smoldering slightly as Rorek inspected the damage to his shield arm.

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next