Ruins of Pictone

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ruins of Pictone

Post by agentaaa on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cortosis grinned, as he stepped on a steaming rock, seeing the prize of a charred human corpse under him. gnawing eagerly on the corpse, he idly wondered just what chaos expected him to do here. She found it more entertaining to let him figure it out on his own most of the time, so, save if it suited her to do otherwise, she'd just teleport him somewhere and let him figure it out on his own, regardless of the purpose of the mission. In any case, he's noticed something blue and shiny near here, and since blue and shiny things are almost always of interest to cortosis, he'd taken off after it himself.
Movement nearby sparked his interest. Reapers of exitium. He'd show them for... doing whatever it is they were doing.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:10 pm

"Hahahahahahahaha!' Raal laughed, grinning, which looked disturbing on his nearly entirely rotted face. "Mortal? I left my mortality behind long ago, Evading hell itself with the power of black sorcery. I am something... different now. Stronger. But unfortunately, my patience did not gain any similar empowerment. As a matter of fact, due to recent events, it's shorter than ever." Raal Grinned, manifesting flames in his hand. "would you like to push it farther?"

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:17 pm

agentaaa wrote:"Hahahahahahahaha!' Raal laughed, grinning, which looked disturbing on his nearly entirely rotted face. "Mortal? I left my mortality behind long ago, Evading hell itself with the power of black sorcery. I am something... different now. Stronger. But unfortunately, my patience did not gain any similar empowerment. As a matter of fact, due to recent events, it's shorter than ever." Raal Grinned, manifesting flames in his hand. "would you like to push it farther?"

The being continued to approach Raal. As it came closer, whispers of disembodied souls began to speak jibberish, things that he did not understand. "Immortality to you is not eternal. What you call 'immortal' simply lasts a cycle from start to finish. You survive until the gods start anew, then you are back where you started." The whispers grew louder and more coherent as the knight drew closer. The whispers slowly began to grow into one, they chanted a word... a name: 'Xaldius'. "There are those far beyond that of your comprehension. You exist because we allow it. You will die, your blood spilled, because we demand it."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 pm

"No thanks. Sounds too much like my old employers." Raal said, Readying his flames to fire. "I don't listen to any god, particularly those who speak of power. All they leave is hollow betrayal. but then-" Raal continues, grinning once more. "I won't be much different, when I surpass that power, and become god myself." Raal said, his aura increasing as he showed it's full feel. he'd improved himself since his fight with Ishmael, and one could visibly feel it in his aura.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 pm

agentaaa wrote:"No thanks. Sounds too much like my old employers." Raal said, Readying his flames to fire. "I don't listen to any god, particularly those who speak of power. All they leave is hollow betrayal. but then-" Raal continues, grinning once more. "I won't be much different, when I surpass that power, and become god myself." Raal said, his aura increasing as he showed it's full feel. he'd improved himself since his fight with Ishmael, and one could visibly feel it in his aura.

The knight, Xaldius, shook its head. "Even a god is more mortal than you can comprehend." He said in response. "Gods do not live a linear life, but have a beginning and end. They are born and die... there are those that are as I am. We do not whither and die. We can not be destroyed, even by our own kind. Because we have no beginning, we have no end. We simply 'are'."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:54 pm

"god, to me, simply means absolute power. No being I've met, no power I've seen, truly defines that to me yet. Neither the gods here nor you seem to do so." Raal states "So I'll simply surpass you all and claim unlimited power, and when I do, the omniverse itself will by my plaything to sculpt to my whim." Raal remarked, huffy with the conversation. "And to begin doing such a thing, I work to collect all manner of magic I can get my hands on."

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by Wynn on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm

agentaaa wrote:"god, to me, simply means absolute power. No being I've met, no power I've seen, truly defines that to me yet. Neither the gods here nor you seem to do so." Raal states "So I'll simply surpass you all and claim unlimited power, and when I do, the omniverse itself will by my plaything to sculpt to my whim." Raal remarked, huffy with the conversation. "And to begin doing such a thing, I work to collect all manner of magic I can get my hands on."

Xaldius stared at him. "Even gods are mortal if ascended by a mortal." He said back to him. "'Unlimited power' is a meaningless concept. Even a god of power is inferior to their original creator. There are the gods mortals worship, then the creators of the cycles... and then the ones who came before... the true originals..." Xaldius raised his hand and conjured a fire ball. He clenched is fist tightly around the fire, as if restraining himself. "Whether we like it or not, even a god's fate is decided by those infinitely greater..."

Wynn
Commander
Commander

Female Number of posts : 1114
Age : 24
Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by agentaaa on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:11 pm

"Thanks for the lesson on deities. I hadn't known they were so lacking in ambition before." Raal grumpily replies, readying his horse to gallop off in a few seconds. This entire conversation had managed to irritate him. Power was everything in this world - he'd been taught that from a young age, and he and his brother had clung on to that principle. to say it is meaningless, to him, was madness.

_________________________________________________
<('.')>kirby
(>'.')>  < ('.'<) two kirbies
   ==(================= and a cheese blade

Shale
Auger
Onyx
Efah
Abaddon
Kael
Kress
Jervix
Cortosis
Zerus
Saito
Aaron
Justin Bailey
avatar
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Age : 25
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruins of Pictone

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum