Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb

3 posters

Go down

Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb Empty Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb

Post by Jediluigi Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:20 am

Sup! Jediluigi here, also known as Master of Puppets, among other names (some of them not nice!). This is me checking if anyone here would like to play a game of Dungeons and Dragons, or maybe Pathfinder? Maybe even GURPS, it all depends on what you guys would like to do.

Feedback, please!
Jediluigi
Jediluigi
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-06-19

Back to top Go down

Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb Empty Re: Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb

Post by Angusm3 Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:18 am

we've already started 3 DnD campaigns if you want to join any of those, or were you looking to DM your own?
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb Empty Re: Dungeons: the Dragoning; Or How I Learned to Stop Freeforming and Love the Bomb

Post by agentaaa Thu May 10, 2012 1:54 pm

We would love to play about any RP game here. The main reason we use dungeons and dragons is, in all honesty, it's recognizability. I'd love to play a game I didn't have to DM for for once, so, if you want to start OR join a game, feel free to.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down