Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild

3 posters

Go down

Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild Empty Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild

Post by agentaaa Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:12 am

Long ago, in the shadowy area of Zakarien known as the hellspire, there was once a fierce battle for control of the area between the ancient angels and demons. The leader of the demons there, however, had plans reaching beyond simple control over a contested area. Once powerful enough to claim the title of hell lord, he was immeasurable in strength, comparable to an average archangel, though still far below the level of the great seven. he soon found an artifact of great power, created by ancient magi of a race that had lived even longer ago than the races of angel and demon, known in ancient writings only as "The wise titans". The demon, however, was the first to find the artifact in many centuries, for long ago it was hidden, ere the wise ones left the world. Smiling, the demon decided to use this artifact for his own uses. Already a powerful tool, he took several angels and demons, and bound them and their energies inside the artifact, changing it into a veritable nexus of power. With the artifact at his side, he fought off many foes, and it took the seven great archangels working in concert to finally end his reign of terror, sealing him away, for by the time they had reached him, he had absorbed enough of the artifact's power to make destroying him... difficult, to say the least.
millenia have passed since this ancient battle, and no one now remembers it.
Nonetheless, strange whispers have guided a few to the site of the ruins of what was once a thriving demonic outpost, and the demon's insanity may have finally made a way for him to free himself.

This will be a long campaign, the reasoning for this being that one will wish to become paragon tier, at least, and Epic tier, at most, before the campaign's finale. unlike most campaigns, the items gathered in this campaign will transfer without the other requirements normally set in here, the main reason being this will be a long campaign, and may take months to complete.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild Empty Re: Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild

Post by Nut_Column Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Erm, Nut_Column, Reporting with Steve Frankenson Sir!
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1115
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild Empty Re: Sign-up sheet: The demon's weregild

Post by Angusm3 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Vargas ready to rip apart anything that stands in his path
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2010-12-11

http://www.treeforge.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Great! I finally have the minimal number of players!
Mehehehehehe... let the games begin.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nut_Column Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Am I allowed to use my Carpet from Jame's quest, or do I have to wait until that quest is done?
Nut_Column
Nut_Column
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1115
Registration date : 2010-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by agentaaa Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:41 pm

nahhh, carpet is usable here. Trust me, you'll want it, with how much you'll be travelling.
(may wanna make sure it's equipped for flight between continents)
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down