Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About

Go down

About Empty About

Post by agentaaa Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:44 am

This is the dungeons and dragons section of the gathering. Here, we will be playing fourth edition campaigns, and discussing DnD in general. This idea originated from a few people playing DnD in real life, at the library, who, due to time constraints, can't come anymore, due to work and all the other fun adult stuff that makes life no fun. An online version is much easier to keep up with, since one can post anytime.
Now, the rules. First, I'd like to note that the general forum rules still DO apply here. That means we need to keep the talking clean. In addition, a few ground rules I must add:
1. Don't be posting willy-nilly. Put up a character sheet first. If you had a character sheet before we started online, show it to me IRL, and I'll verify you to put it up here. Of course, you can always start up with a new character, if that's what you prefer.
2. If you want a custom class, you need to be designing it yourself, or giving me a link of where you pulled it from, if it's a class off of somewhere like the DnD Wiki.
3. If you have a complaint with how the game's currently going, either PM me, or post it in general chat. Don't derail the game topic with arguments.
agentaaa
agentaaa
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 3631
Location : lol, nice try, police people, you ain't getting it from me so easily
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum