Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alors!

2 posters

Go down

alors! Empty alors!

Post by blue Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 pm

There are only four parachutes...

In an aircraft there are five people: the President of the USA, the President of Russia, the President of France, the Pope and a hippie. The aircraft has engine trouble and is going to crash. There are only four parachutes.

The President of the USA says, 'I am the president of the richest nation in the world - I have the right to a parachute'. He takes a parachute and jumps out.

The President of Russia says, 'I am the president of the largest country in the world - I have the right to a parachute'. He takes a parachute and jumps out.

The President of France says, 'I am the most intelligent president in the world and the president of the most intelligent people in the world. I have the right to a parachute'. He takes a parachute and jumps out.

The Pope and the hippie remain. The Pope says to the hippie, 'Young man, you are young, I am old. You have a future. You must take the last parachute'. The hippie replies, 'But no, Holy Father, there are still two parachutes left. The most intelligent president in the world took my rucksack'

blue

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

alors! Empty Re: alors!

Post by Angusm3 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:47 am

These are hilarious! Very Happy
Angusm3
Angusm3
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 1244