Spectre - Part I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spectre - Part I

Post by Sir Noret on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:25 am

Background Info: Some time ago a star liner had to stop in the system, New Sol, controlled by the Holy Empire, and while there picked up a few passenegers. Amongst these passangers ranked a member of a burgeoning rebel group who seized the opportunity to find foreign support for his cause. Upon realizing this, and lacking FTL capablity the Empire put out a bounty on the rebel's head, but the message has taken some time to reach intergalactic communication networks. Given this, the rebel could be almost anywhere but shouldn't be hard to hard to follow.

Start: Novas Roma, New Sol System

Mission: Kill or otherwise apprehend the rebel

Players: 1-3*

*Unless you want to team up, then any number is fine
**This, assuming enough people retain interest, could be a very long arc
***Ending is participant driven
****A non-aligned character would be best for this part
*****Being a contract with people who can't hunt you, you can drop in and out at your pleasure

[6:57:26 PM] Quantum Rain: I will not have unicorn space dragons shooting rainbow colored cow fetuses in my forum.
[6:57:27 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): Why would someone MAKE THAT?
[6:57:34 PM] Greiv die Server Zerstörer(RecCom 1138/Nick): roflmao
[6:57:58 PM] Angusm3: I was going to eventually add a doge faction as an easter egg
[6:58:05 PM] Quantum Rain: Now if you wanted unicorn land dragons shooting rainbow colored ostriches, that's fine.
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Spectre - Part I

Post by Quantum Rain on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:35 am

As I said before, I will of course offer the services of my character, Alexei Baskov.

"All endeavors call for the ability to tramp the last mile, shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil. The fight to the finish is the one... characteristic we must possess if we are to face the future as finishers." - Henry David Thoreau

"If you think people care about you or your commands, you're delusional. You have to make an impact, a legacy to be accountable to. Be the cause of a calamity or a miracle, and then you will become the symbol of the people; A true leader with authority, either through the mutual fear or love of the masses." - Mikhail Azarias
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:48 pm

I suppose Anton Slavic could participate.

(be interesting to see if can split my brain between two story lines.)

"Hard pressed on my right; center is yielding; impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent, I shall attack!" - Ferdinand Foch

"The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia."
-Otto Von Bismarck

“God created war so that Americans would learn geography.”
― Mark Twain

Roach's Theme song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd2xf5DIlU
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down