Universal Confliction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Universal Confliction

Post by Quantum Rain on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm


----------------All player versus player action happens here.-----------------
avatar
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2208
Age : 22
Location : The Universe between Universes
Reputation : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-18

http://gathering.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:47 am

Upon learning of a credible threat The first through fifth fleet enter the warp and omni-interdictors are brought online preventing unallied ships from entering within 1 lightyear of Federation space.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Link the hero of time on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am

a fleet of 16,000 ships
of over 60 diferent styles exits shadowspace at the edge of the Redstone system
all sheilds are powered to max, weapons to max and already in perfect formation

fighters and corvettes form up in a picket line

missile frigates sit at the rear of the formation
several large ships are among the formation sitting on the outer "sides" of the formation'
several ships are putting off massive amounts of enegy from the intwerior of the formation

the formation looks like a egg.

_________________________________________________
"The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule . . . If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil." (Zelda)
avatar
Link the hero of time
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 58
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:26 am

16000 ships mainly composed of Capitals and Corvettes exit the warp at Trebors ship production facilities with 16000 per facility. weapons are online deck guns deployed shields at full. The ships arrive in a staggered formation with Fortress Class shield ships at the front followed by a fighter/bomber screen followed by capitals followed by long range missile frigates. Planetary shields come online. At the edge of the redstone system 16000 Ships exit the warp in a V formation with the enemy fleet in the center of the V. In the front are fortress Class shield ships projecting a one way shield that allows one side to fire through the shield and blocks the other from firing. After that is a fighter screen followed by Capital ships followed by Carriers followed by Ships in a Siege Laser formation which hypercharges the weapon of the ship in the middle of the formation by 500% and allows a the ship to fire its main dorsal beam at 6000% power by weakening the shields and weapons of the other 4 ships in the formation. The ships arrive with shields on weapons online and deckguns deployed. Garm Class support ships begin charging their space/time disruptors. Planetary and orbital defense stations open fire at a frenzy with ground based hypervelocity and Massive coil guns which accelerate a 100 kg slug to .75c firing.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Link the hero of time on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:12 am

the shots rebound off the sheilds bering projected by the sheild ships in the center of the formation by using the curvature of the formation as further defence the fighters and corvets break picket and begin prepping micro jumps

not a shot is fired by trebors ships

_________________________________________________
"The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule . . . If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil." (Zelda)
avatar
Link the hero of time
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 58
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 am

The fighters fire missiles that increases its mass drastically using exotic matter to the point where it is the mass of a small moon allowing it to punch through shields once through the shields the rounds explode releasing nano bots that consume the hull of the ship to build ever more nanobots. Other missiles are fired with the same effect but once they get into range they manipulate gravity in random waves alternately pulling on the ship with the force of a supergiant star and repelling the ships with negative gravity in an effort to pull the ships apart. Kamis activate their Micro Omni Interdictors preventing the microjumps from taking place. The deckguns are loaded with a buck shot like shell and fired into the fighter screen. The siege lasers fire unleashing a beam hotter and with more energy then the hottest star. The Kamis also line up their Coil guns that span the entire length of the ship and begin charging the capacitors. The Carriers deploy more fighters as well as starting to manufacture interceptors. Robotic Frigate sized ships composed of engines a solid body and an exotic matter reactor that increases mass drastically and shields begin to increase their mass and accelerate towards the enemy lines.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Link the hero of time on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:23 pm

the sheild ships drop sheilds power being unable to deflect all of it instead ofcusing on maintainng energy to bring them back up

the fighters break off and engage cloacking systems as several arre hit by the buck shot

the missiles are hit with antimatter based point defence weapobns disitigrating most the ones that make impact apon a small portion of the ships.

(this is at the edge of the system i dont think most weapons can accuratly fire projectiles at that range without some form of time dely, as well as accuracy flaws.)

the ships all aim thire lancer cannons at a single portion of the V formation and fire concentratesd fire along a 10 mile wide segmant designed to overwhelm and destroy the sheild and any ships protected by it.

_________________________________________________
"The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule . . . If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil." (Zelda)
avatar
Link the hero of time
Newbie
Newbie

Male Number of posts : 58
Age : 28
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 am

Link the hero of time wrote:the sheild ships drop sheilds power
being unable to deflect all of it instead ofcusing on maintainng energy
to bring them back up

the fighters break off and engage cloacking systems as several arre hit by the buck shot

the
missiles are hit with antimatter based point defence weapobns
disitigrating most the ones that make impact apon a small portion of
the ships.

(this is at the edge of the system i dont think most
weapons can accuratly fire projectiles at that range without some form
of time dely, as well as accuracy flaws.)

the ships all aim thire
lancer cannons at a single portion of the V formation and fire
concentratesd fire along a 10 mile wide segmant designed to overwhelm
and destroy the sheild and any ships protected by it.

The shields weaken but then the shield ships adjust their shields to
bring more power to the targeted areas at the expense of proportionally
weakening the other areas. The SLAM Shield comes online and begins
targeting procedures as well as warming up the wormhole generators. Interceptors are deployed and being only a meter at the largest point fly into the enemy fleet and make strafing runs on the enemy missile ships. Mass scanners come online that can detect cloaked ships by looking for their gravity. The Corvettes fire at the fighters with Laser battery Gatling guns. The Deck guns load Buzz droid rounds which are fired and then explode inside the enemy fleet releasing dozens of buzz droids per round. The missile frigates fire Diamond Boron missiles and thermite missiles. Fighters activate cloaking devices and the siege lasers fire again with a beam of pure energy hotter and more energetic then the brightest star. Yamato Cannons begin charging. A mothership uses its power to create a temporary wormhole in the middle of the enemy fleet that acts like a black hole capturing the ships and preventing them from attacking or being attacked until the wormhole expires.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

Django wrote:
Link the hero of time wrote:the sheild ships drop sheilds power
being unable to deflect all of it instead ofcusing on maintainng energy
to bring them back up

the fighters break off and engage cloacking systems as several arre hit by the buck shot

the
missiles are hit with antimatter based point defence weapobns
disitigrating most the ones that make impact apon a small portion of
the ships.

(this is at the edge of the system i dont think most
weapons can accuratly fire projectiles at that range without some form
of time dely, as well as accuracy flaws.)

the ships all aim thire
lancer cannons at a single portion of the V formation and fire
concentratesd fire along a 10 mile wide segmant designed to overwhelm
and destroy the sheild and any ships protected by it.

The shields weaken but then the shield ships adjust their shields to
bring more power to the targeted areas at the expense of proportionally
weakening the other areas. The SLAM Shield comes online and begins
targeting procedures as well as warming up the wormhole generators. Interceptors are deployed and being only a meter at the largest point fly into the enemy fleet and make strafing runs on the enemy missile ships. Mass scanners come online that can detect cloaked ships by looking for their gravity. The Corvettes fire at the fighters with Laser battery Gatling guns. The Deck guns load Buzz droid rounds which are fired and then explode inside the enemy fleet releasing dozens of buzz droids per round. The missile frigates fire Diamond Boron missiles and thermite missiles. Fighters activate cloaking devices and the siege lasers fire again with a beam of pure energy hotter and more energetic then the brightest star. Yamato Cannons begin charging. A mothership uses its power to create a temporary wormhole in the middle of the enemy fleet that acts like a black hole capturing the ships and preventing them from attacking or being attacked until the wormhole expires.
god mod on trebor with permission from rain-sama. The sheer mass of attack overwhelms the shields and about a fourth of the shield ships are destroyed. The fighters engage the other fighters. Most of the buzz droid rounds are destroyed by point defense systems but a small number get through and deploy. A few fighters are destroyed by the corvettes. The shield ships attempt to regroup. The ships continue to try to overwhelm the shield ships.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:43 am

The ships continue to concentrate the siege lasers continue to fire. Shield ships start to weaken some more. Yamato cannons fire. The SLASM shield fires shooting 3000 missiles per planet with each missile splitting into 12 smaller missiles. The mother ship allows the enemy fleet to return. After clearing the atmosphere wormholes open and the missiles appear in front of my motherships heading straight at the enemy fleet. Corvettes move in to engage the fighters and the fighters continue to attack.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Django on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 am

Django wrote:The ships continue to concentrate the siege lasers continue to fire. Shield ships start to weaken some more. Yamato cannons fire. The SLASM shield fires shooting 3000 missiles per planet with each missile splitting into 12 smaller missiles. The mother ship allows the enemy fleet to return. After clearing the atmosphere wormholes open and the missiles appear in front of my motherships heading straight at the enemy fleet. Corvettes move in to engage the fighters and the fighters continue to attack.
God mod post
Many missiles are shot down by point defense systems but the sheer number of them means the majority impact doing terrible terrible damage. About 1/3 of the ships in the fleet are utterly destroyed 1/3 lose shields and power and sustain major damage and the remaining third sustain moderate damage but are still in fighting position. The majorly damaged ships are set to fly at the enemy fleet and self destruct like missiles and the remaining ships regroup.
-----------------------------------------
My post
Fire is concentrated on the enemy ships flying at them with the majority blown up safely out of range however enough get to the shields and detonate that the shield ships shields are brought down. The SLAM shield begins to load more missiles for another shot.

Django
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 29
Age : 26
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Universal Confliction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum