Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter One

+8
SGOS
RedDragon924
Sir Noret
Django
darthme
Roach
The Nameless Sith Lord
Quantum Rain
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Chapter One

Post by Quantum Rain Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter One - Page 2 Logo210-1

----Intro post shall arrive later----

Last edited by Quantum Rain on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quantum Rain
Quantum Rain
Founder
Founder

Male Number of posts : 2209
Registration date : 2008-12-18

https://gathering.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter One - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter One

Post by SGOS Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:38 am

"It was my daughters wedding! my daughters virgin wedding!!' an older man said grabbing one of the fallen turks

"Sure it was..." Rau said release a gram of lead into his skull

"Rau! they were having a wedding celebration!" Maiza says holding the dead old man

"Maiza...they had guns and swords on them...what kind of celebration has those, not one I'd approve of that's for sure" he said decapitating one of the turks about to charge at maiza.

-----
From the docks the shouts and bangs of guns could be heard

"Oi oi oi...guns...why am i hearing guns? eh firo?"

"Ladd, maiza and rau told us to wait here, don't run off..."

"But there are guns! and that means someones dying! I want to kill someone too!" Ladd said while skipping to the tavern with his gun drawn

"Goddamnit..." Firo says with a sigh "Wait up Ladd."
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:40 am

Karl runs a few Turks through and sits down on a bar stool and waits for more to come at him.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2011-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nameless Sith Lord Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:46 am

The inside of the research facility was just as plain-looking as the outside. There was a single desk in the center of the room, with a set of turbolifts on the south side of the room and exits on the north, west, and east sides. The turbolift banks were protected by a security terminal.

Two men in white coats were waiting for the mercenaries by the security terminals.
The Nameless Sith Lord
The Nameless Sith Lord
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 am

The Nameless Sith Lord wrote:The inside of the research facility was just as plain-looking as the outside. There was a single desk in the center of the room, with a set of turbolifts on the south side of the room and exits on the north, west, and east sides. The turbolift banks were protected by a security terminal.

Two men in white coats were waiting for the mercenaries by the security terminals.

Arglev approached the men and said "I Hear you were looking for mercs"

"Late as usual boys run along now this is the business of the Tsar" Roach says flashing the royal seal The guard captain frown but smartly turns and leaves.

"Alright search these lot for any thing useful documents maps what ever you can find on the off chance any of them are alive try and find out were their ship is. And search the whole building there may be more of the cowards hiding nearby."

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2011-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 am

Karl pokes several Turks with his Rapiers, finds one who is alive and props him up and places the Rapier under his neck so Roach can question him.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:09 am

Sir Noret wrote:Karl pokes several Turks with his Rapiers, finds one who is alive and props him up and places the Rapier under his neck so Roach can question him.

"Alright you filthy cur were is your ship?"

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

"Filthy? Look who's talking you Cossack scum; I'll never tell you anything!"
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 am

Sir Noret wrote:"Filthy? Look who's talking you Cossack scum; I'll never tell you anything!"

Roach open a patch of salt and rubbed it int some of the Turks wounds to make him a bit more attentive.

"It would do me not greater pleasure than to kill you here but i suppose your death can be slow and painful." Roach pulled out a sharp knife and hacked off one of the Turks fingers
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 am

The turk attempted to shrug but found it to painful, through a wince he says "Allah will provide, you hold no power over me!"
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 am

Sir Noret wrote:The turk attempted to shrug but found it to painful, through a wince he says "Allah will provide, you hold no power over me!"

Roach punched the Turk in his kidney a few times and cut off another finger.

"your heathen god will not save you from me scum."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:28 am

The Nameless Sith Lord wrote:The inside of the research facility was just as plain-looking as the outside. There was a single desk in the center of the room, with a set of turbolifts on the south side of the room and exits on the north, west, and east sides. The turbolift banks were protected by a security terminal.

William walks up to the men, waiting for them to either beat him senseless for being in a restricted area or lead him further into the facility and tell him his job. As he waits, he rocks back and forth on the back of his feet with his arms innocently behind his back.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:33 am

"How dare you!" The Turk attempts to kick Roach in the crotch, "The Sultan will have a price upon your head for this!"
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:38 am

Sir Noret wrote:"How dare you!" The Turk attempts to kick Roach in the crotch, "The Sultan will have a price upon your head for this!"

Roach pined the Turk's leg to the floor by impaling it with his scimitar.

"Your puny sultans feared the Cossacks for good reason because they were weak tell me were your ship is and i shall spare your life."

Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am

The door flies open and Ladd see's no more live enemies

"Rau, i heard gun shots!" he says waving his sword and pistol in the air

"I told you to wait at the ship..." rau answers with dissapointment

"but i heard gunshots!" he says like a child wanting icecream

"Never mind that, come here and help get something useful out of this bastard" he says pointing at the turk

"interogation...goddamnit i hate interogation..." he says kicking the ground

Ladd goes and steps infront of dimitri and looks down at the dying turk

"Listen hot-[censored] if you want to stop me from cutting off your balls, and make you eat them and i will make you eat and swollow them, you will tell us who you work for. in the next 5 seconds."

"Hey ladd where'd you go?" Firo says stepping over the broken down door

"Oh Firo you've arrived, good to see you" Maiza says pulling his knife out of a dead turk.
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 am

" I work for His Imperial Majesty, the Sultan Mahmud, I figured that would be rather obvious you fool, as for my ship, I will tell you nothing, Allah will preserve me if that be His will," the Turk says while glaring at the blade in his leg.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 am

"Are you mocking me? you piece of dirt? It's people liek you who think they will be 'protected' or 'saved' or 'be avenged' that just make me want to kill more..." he says breaking one of his fingers in multiple areas.

"Firo find me a hammer...." Ladd say skinning a piece of the turks flesh off his hand.

"uhh yes...i'll find a hammer..." firo says running off in a desperate scavenge for the previous mentioned item

Rau sits patiently in his chair lighting his pipe once more.
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nameless Sith Lord Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

One of the researchers turns and starts to interact with the terminal. "We are waiting on one more interested party."

The droid walks in and makes it's way over to the group. "Introduction: I am HK-47, assa- er, mercenary. Query: Are you the hiring party?"

The researcher was taken aback by the droid's statement. "A.. yes. Thank you for coming." The other researcher slides his keycard through a reader on the terminal. The turbolift opens, letting the party on.

As the turbolift descends, the researchers explain the mission. "We couldn't disclose this detail in the contract, but... you're not really here to guard the facility. You can't guard what we have already lost. Somebody- or something- has taken over every droid in the entire facility. So far, they haven't blocked our access to the security system, but they will no doubt do so now that you are here."

"We need you to get to Lab 4 on the fourteenth basement level of this facility. The project in that lab there is all we need recovered, the rest of the facility is expendable. You will be inserted on the second level, that's as far down as this particular lift goes."

The lights dim as the turbolift slows down. "Be prepared: The droids in this facility are armed and dangerous. Good luck." The lift stops, and the doors open. HK-47 raises his ion rifle, and proceeds into the hall.
The Nameless Sith Lord
The Nameless Sith Lord
Observer
Observer

Male Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 am

The Nameless Sith Lord wrote:One of the researchers turns and starts to interact with the terminal. "We are waiting on one more interested party."

The droid walks in and makes it's way over to the group. "Introduction: I am HK-47, assa- er, mercenary. Query: Are you the hiring party?"

The researcher was taken aback by the droid's statement. "A.. yes. Thank you for coming." The other researcher slides his keycard through a reader on the terminal. The turbolift opens, letting the party on.

As the turbolift descends, the researchers explain the mission. "We couldn't disclose this detail in the contract, but... you're not really here to guard the facility. You can't guard what we have already lost. Somebody- or something- has taken over every droid in the entire facility. So far, they haven't blocked our access to the security system, but they will no doubt do so now that you are here."

"We need you to get to Lab 4 on the fourteenth basement level of this facility. The project in that lab there is all we need recovered, the rest of the facility is expendable. You will be inserted on the second level, that's as far down as this particular lift goes."

The lights dim as the turbolift slows down. "Be prepared: The droids in this facility are armed and dangerous. Good luck." The lift stops, and the doors open. HK-47 raises his ion rifle, and proceeds into the hall.

Arglev follows Hk out of the turbolift ion rifle at the ready.
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:01 am

"Allah Akbar!" the Turk screams out as he shifts forward, beheading himself on Karl's rapier.

"Well, he was foolish but brave, I'll give him that much," Karl says as he wipes the rapier clean of the Turkmen's flesh on a cloth.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 am

"And worthless we gained little other than annoying the sultan of turkey witch would not be the first time i have done that."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by darthme Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am

The Nameless Sith Lord wrote:

William walks out, the epitome of calm, his eyes seem to be glassed over. He puts his left hand in a position to draw his lightsaber but keeps it on his belt. His cloak swishes as he walks forward into the dark, not noticing that he is ahead of the group.
darthme
darthme
Enlisted
Enlisted

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SGOS Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:26 am

"Gentlemen not all is lost" rau says, throwing a rag at Ladd indicating to clean himself up

"he said they had a ship somewhere...why not search and ask around for a turkish ship...and 'deal with it' in some fitting manor?" he says patting down each body for anything useful.
SGOS
SGOS
Observer
Observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am

Karl sheathes his rapier and goes to find a stick and some flint.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Roach Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am

SGOS wrote:"Gentlemen not all is lost" rau says, throwing a rag at Ladd indicating to clean himself up

"he said they had a ship somewhere...why not search and ask around for a turkish ship...and 'deal with it' in some fitting manor?" he says patting down each body for anything useful.

"A Turkish ship would not be allowed into port with the embargo therefore it must moored out side of secured Russian waters. Perhaps in a pirate port withing riding distance or an island off shore."
Roach
Roach
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Noret Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:31 am

Karl frowns and returns looking a bit disparaged at not having the chance to burn the ship.
Sir Noret
Sir Noret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next