Final Exodus: Dark Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My fan fiction.

3 posters

Go down

My fan fiction. Empty My fan fiction.

Post by Terminus Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:34 pm

I'll start with the Umps.

The Umps are a race I've created for a game i
hope to make some day. They are kinda like a race of pirates. There
ships are meant for mass production not strength. They take what they
want. The are humanoid with sharp claws and an orange skin. There eyes
glow a bright red and can see quite well in the dark. They are a brutal
race, enslaving entire civilizations. But now the Humans are emerging
from the galaxy, and there gov't is threatened. As war broke out a knew
Ancient Species arouse. They are the Zetcas, but more on them later.

More to come including a story line. I hope for some good feed back from this.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 583
Location : Somewhere at the boundary of the universe, plotting it's destruction.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Back to top Go down

My fan fiction. Empty Re: My fan fiction.

Post by me naam is m Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:48 pm

a race of pirates ain't likely to get an empire with entire enslaved civilizations - too much struggling within the ranks
me naam is m
me naam is m
Officer
Officer

Male Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:51 am

instead focus on a uprising or something

Back to top Go down

Post by mr33mean Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Yea
mr33mean
mr33mean
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Sat May 02, 2009 8:59 am

Well I've recently revised the idea and will instead right a fan fiction book on the story.(and maybe someday a game will still come out of it.) So i will soon post the story chapter by chapter.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Location : Somewhere at the boundary of the universe, plotting it's destruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Sat May 02, 2009 1:42 pm

OK here's is something of a Prologue/Preview of my story.

The year is C.C.(Cosmic Century) 0087. Or 2253 by the old Earth calender. Mankind has developed functional space vessels as well as an efficient FTL(faster then light) drive. Mankind has seeded the stars with colonies. The first was mars, the resources demanded for terraformation were severe. So from then on only worlds that would require little terraforming to meet basic human habitational needs would be colonized. Humans have yet to find any sentient life forms, only wild beast and plants.

However temples of unknown origin have been found on many worlds, all sharing the same markings. The temples are common knowledge but the matching symbols is kept top secret.

Traveling on a Space lane in a medium passenger ship, the S.S. Azure, outbound from Arcadia and headed toward Moebius, a frontier colony is John Hawkins. He looks out the window as the ship drops from warp to make it's final jump, looking out at the Vast star void.

(More later, for now feedback is welcome.)
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Sun May 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Then John heard his friend speak. "Hey Flame(using his childhood nickname he got for being a bit of a pyromaniac.) do ya' thank the ITC(interstellar tachyon communications) system is up and running on Moebius yet?"
Flame responded just like he always does. "Don't know."
"Come on I know you want to talk to Kara so don't give me that."
"I can't predict the future here, don't PSI you know."
"So? I was asking you opinion, I didn't really think tha-" Bobs replay was cut off by a loud bang followed by the deck shuddering violently.
The speakers blared to life immediately. "Remain calm, all passengers strap in immediately. We are under assault by pirates, the SDF(space defense force) has dispatched a Corvette. Help will be hear soon." The message started repeating itself.
Flame quickly looked out the window again. He saw the tell tail red-orange streaks from linear cannons being fired, and impacting harmlessly against some kind of energy shield. Then the cylindrical 'Pirate' vessel returned fire with some kind of energy weapon. The transports magnetic shields were usless and impacted againts the hull.
"That not human." Flame got out right before the blast shuders came down, and the compartment seitch to emergancy lighting.

*That finishes the 'human' prolouge. Next will be the umps. And plaese give feedback, it helps me devolope the story and i hate to have to double(or tripple) post.*
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Fri May 08, 2009 6:30 am

Ok, here is the Umps prolouge. Please tell me what you thank of it.(good or bad.)

The Umpian Empire was founded in G.A.(galactic era) 005 on the Umpian calendar. Or 1751 A.D. on the human calendar. They quickly expanded, trading for what technology they could, and stealing what they couldn't.Almost all technology used by the Umps today is stolen are modified tecnology from other specias. Very little is of true Umpian design. They are a brutal race, enslaving any civilazation that does not resmble their own. Physically the are humanoid. They lack fingernails but in place have short claws. There skin is rough and dry, and a light tan color. The carnivours and as such have razor sharp teeth.

Scouts are continusaly in search of knew worlds and civilazations. They keep a keen aye out for "Temples of Origin" as they are refered to. These temples hold many secrets to the galaxy's past, and indeed to it's possible future. Secrets of advance technology can also be oftenly found there. Infact most of the Umps best tecnology is derived from the temples.

The Empire Rules over nearly half of the galaxy. They continue to serach out the Zetcan homespace. And find the two missing races from the "Legacy of Origin" found in all the temples, and indeed in ruins all over the galaxy.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Wed May 13, 2009 6:36 am

The scout raider Thaclar(Reaper) came out of slip space by a barren world. The observer Gharc(pronounced Gark) T'Sal noted that the planet was inhabited, and probably held no relics.Then his attention went to a ship reverting from some type of FTL. It was semi-cylindrical in shape, coming to a point in the front. It had multiple torpedo shaped pods all over it connected by tubes.
The captain acted immediatly. "Identify that ship."
"Unknown class, unknown type, unknown origin." Responded one of the bridge crew.
Identify tactical ability."
"Minimal. Weapons are only elctrical mass drivers, and chemical propelled warheads. Defense is only an Electrical magnetic sheild, and the hull itself." Reported the tactical officer.
The captains upper lip came up to reveal his sharp teeth, in an Umpian smile. "Attack it. Kill all who are aboard, and capture any computer equipment for anylasis."
As the ship opened fire, Gharc left for the hanger. He always thought it best to be in his observation ship then on the bridge. After all captians have been known to kill off observers they found 'disagreeable' when it can written off as an accident.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Sat May 16, 2009 10:08 am

The Zetcan Empire was founded in E.A.(Enlightenment Age) 012, or 3,000 B.C. on the human calendar. At the time they were barely space capable but the unification of then Zetcan people prevented war, and soon helped eliminate hunger and poverty. By E.A. 077 the first FTL system was mass produced and installed in there space ships. They sooned populated new worlds to alleviate the growing overpopulation problem. In A.E. 127 the calender was changed to U.E.(Universal Era) 00, as they switched to a slow expansion. By U.E. 227 they were established as a galactic super power.

By U.E. 2,873 they had established roughly 1/16-1/8 of galaxy as there territory. They are constantly on the look out for ancient temples which are found on planets once inhabited by rhe anceints. According to the "Legacy of origin" passed down longer then any story or document, they are one of the five races descended from the ancients. The only other they know of is the Umps.

Physically Zetcans are between 7 feet and 10 feet tall. There shin is blue, ranging from a dark spahire to a light pale blue. Most are about 25% machine, as they mature the implants are used to augment their physical and psychical abilities. The are stronger then most humanoid species. Some are telepatic, and many display some type of advance psychical ability.

The year is now U.E. 2126. The war with the Umps is going bad. For every Zetcan ship lost 20-30 Umpian ships take it's place. They still attempt to defend the weaker nations of the galaxy but simply don't have the resources. No combined force has ever been succesfully made and mantained.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Wed May 20, 2009 10:09 am

Zane Zetcone looked out over the bridge of the Zraiil(Hunter). The Zraiil is a small military scout/warship. It was on a search and destroy mission looking for Umpian scouts and raiders.

"Ayo'co, anything on sensors?" Zane asked his assistant.

"Nothing at all...Wait picking up something on an outdated frequency, it hasn't been used in generations."

"What does it say?"

"It's in an unknown language. Running through the translator now." Said Ayo'co.

"On speakers." Requested Zane.

unintelligible babel came through the speakers. It was a repeating message, and a few words could be understood here or there.

"Here, this is as good as it's gonna get." Ayo'co informed.

The message soon came from the speakers, full of static. "Enemy...under attack...unknown ship...unable to hold...too strong...hull breached... need help..."

"That's all we could get and translate." Said Ayo'co. "The message was weak and broken as it is, it's a miracle we got that much."

"Do we have a fix on it's origin?"

"Yes, so should we set course then?"

"Your so good at reading my mind" Zane remarked with a grin. "Yes, best possible warp."

And with that, the ship accelerated to warp.

*OK, this is the last of the prologue. I will soon create a knew topic to post the chapters. Any feedback you have, i would be pleased to hear(good or bad.). I have decided to call the the story Galactic Legacy. but other ideas are welcome.*
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mr33mean Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee, can't wait for more:)
mr33mean
mr33mean
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terminus Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm

I'll post chapter one soon, after i finish up chapter four. After that I'll go back an overhaul part of chapter 2. It's still a work in progress but I hope it turns out good in the end.
Terminus
Terminus
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum